Do you think the six Turaga...

CeeCee

Will ever become Toa again? It happened with the Rahaga. I know they are totally different to Turaga, but still. Also would you like it to happen?
The Rahaga were able to transform back by Roodaka because it was a mutation she caused.As Toa Temporal already said, it is possible that the mask of life could turn them back, if necessary, but do I think they WILL be turned back? I doubt it. Do I WANT them to? Oh yeah. Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Will ever become Toa again? It happened with the Rahaga. I know they are totally different to Turaga, but still.Also would you like it to happen?
The Rahaga were able to transform back by Roodaka because it was a mutation she caused.As Toa Temporal already said, it is possible that the mask of life could turn them back, if necessary, but do I think they WILL be turned back? I doubt it. Do I WANT them to? Oh yeah.
It would be awesome if they came back but then poor dume is left alone to guide the matoran

I'm back!

Will ever become Toa again? It happened with the Rahaga. I know they are totally different to Turaga, but still.Also would you like it to happen?
The Rahaga were able to transform back by Roodaka because it was a mutation she caused.As Toa Temporal already said, it is possible that the mask of life could turn them back, if necessary, but do I think they WILL be turned back? I doubt it. Do I WANT them to? Oh yeah.
It would be awesome if they came back but then poor dume is left alone to guide the matoran
There are probably more Turaga in the MU than just the six turaga and Dume.

Personally I like them better as Turaga. At least Nuju. :PAnd that aside, it's highly unlikely. And the Rahaga thing really has nothing to do with it. If more Toa are needed, it's far more likely existing Toa would pass on TE to destined Matoran. For the un-Turaga-izing option, basically you'd have to get the six Turaga isolated from destined Matoran where something only Toa can do is needed, and happening to be wherever the Ignika is. Such a combination of circumstances is highly unlikely but technically possible.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I think it would be cool if they got turned back into Toa, but only if it was really necessary.Also, since Greg has said that Lhikan's alive up there on the Red Star, and if he made it down to Spherus Magna...Yeah, I'd like to throw him into that mix, too.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

I doubt it. If it was possible, I hope not, I hated those two years of storyline, totally lacking in depth.
I agree with the first sentiment here - but definitely not the second. 2004-2005 was an amazing arc, especially in the way Vakama's personality was explored and developed. We really got to see into the Turaga as frightened Toa and Matoran, and... it just sort of made them into real characters for me.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Well, couldn't Roodaka turn them back with her mutation rhotuka?
...Because Roodaka's Rhotuka can only mutate and cure mutations? And being a Turaga is not a mutation? :P

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Mutate them into toa?
...I'm fairly sure that one, Roodaka wouldn't do that, and that two, Bionicle mutations generally look like mutations. Plus, transforming into a Turaga is destiny, and I doubt a mere Rhotuka spinner could reverse destiny. It'd be like trying to "mutate" a Toa into a Matoran.

Hmm... she would probably be able to morph them into the shape of Toa, but I doubt she would be able to enhance their diminished elemental powers, and she certainly wouldn't be able to restore their lost Toa Energy.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery