Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Voxumo, lets start

First I'll use the Ruru to blind Kopaka, then leap into the air and fire a few blasts of fire. Then when he tries to hit me, sweep him of his feet, toss him into the air, and finally throw a fire ball at him. Then as he falls down, use the Pakari and slam him with the sword, knocking him out.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

ok lol yeah sorry i spaced

ok here is my strategy

Ok for my strategy is to ice the ground. from there i will create pillar after pillar of ice around tahu. i will then use my ruru to blind him just as i send the pillars falling towards him, After the pillar falls i will summon a blizzard that will surround the area. i will then use my ice powers to create one pillar underneath tahu which will send him into air while i shatter it sending him to the ground from which i will strike him with my sword as he drops to the ground. I will them use the matatu to pummel him with mental energy. from there i will cause a layer of ice to form over him hopefully encasing him.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Strackkorotus: Welcome to the Coliseum! You have 50,000 W to prepare Gali for battle.

Tahu vs Kopaka: Close match, but Kopaka's non-stop elemental attacks would weaken Tahu enough that by the time the fight turns into melee, Tahu will already be too worn down to claim victory. Kopaka wins 4,000 W.

GALI VS POHATU!! here is my slightly amusing stratigy.

(setting: po koro's shore)Pohatu runs around flailing his arms, screaming: HAHAHAHAYOUCANTCATCHMEHAHAHAHAAnd then he goes underground. then he pops up and uses his ruru to blind her for a moment. then he punches hur in the stomach and kicks her in the face very fast with his kakama. once her head is bleeding he stomps on her right leg. It breaks. He burys her under ground.

the end.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

we each donated 1000 widgets, by the way. my strategy:

using her water powers, Gali shoots herself into the air on a water pillar. from there, she sends several water bolts to weaken Pohatu, bolts that are strong enough to crack wood. if he doesn't fall on the first jump, she does it again. when he is sufficecently wekeaned, she drops behind him and puts him in a chokehold. after he's nearly fainting from lack of oxygen, she drops him.

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

ok loganto and i have agreed to another match we both will be sponsoring for 1500 widgets.and i will be posting me strategy as soon as i can get on my laptop for right now i am on my 3ds.also suggestion pahrak next to the players name on the first page you should tally thier wins and losses

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

You guys should check out my game. it is kinda' like this one.

HERE

Pohatu VS Onua

1500 W each

Pohatu lifts up a rock and throws it at onua. onua gets crushed. I bury him too far underground. he falls in lava from aqua magna's core. he gets crushed because of high pressure. he pops like popcorn. I win.

Got kinda lazy...

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I'm battling Loganto The Bo-Matoran for 1500 W

He will make Pohato unable to make use of his Agility by using his Madhiki to confuse Pohatu, letting him believe Onua is behind him, then he'll blind Pohatu. He will then walk towards the Toa, who is standing with his back to him, taking a few weak ranged attacks from him(toughness). He will then end the fight using his raw strenght to smash the Toa of Stone.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

okay, here's my strategy:

using the Water elemental, I create a bubble of water around his person, 10 ft by 8 ft. then, using my elemental powers and my kakama, I run along the surface of the bubble, superheating it and boiling him. then I make the water go away once he's stunned, and use water to catapult him into the air, landing with a thud that shakes the earth

Previously known as Aiwendil.

He first uses the Mayhiki to let Gali believe She is Pohatu and Pohatu his her, if this Illusion works, fine, I'll attack her and use my strenght to finsih her off while she is attacking herself. Otherwise I use the Ruru to blind her and do the same thing.

I'm back!