Technic Coliseum

Pahrak Model ZX

Okay, a little announcement here:

I have started a match with both Zakar0% (Both put in 500W), and Loganto (Both put in 1000W). Those are, however, two entirely separate fights.

Now, I shall leave it up to both my opponents to confirm this and post their strategy, and then Jet will make his move.

iquXD5X.png

Loganto: We do not currently have a lazer scythe weapon available, sorry.

As for the match, you need only post a paragraph explaining Pohatu's strategy for this fight, and then I will decide who wins. I recommend using spoiler tags so that your opponent cannot read your strategy.

Upgrading to Pohatu Nuva requires 40,000 W.

Flaredrick: Tahu's stats have been updated, leaving you with 47,000 W. You will have to upgrade Tahu before being able to use Kanohi Nuva, and you will have to purchase a Kanohi Hau/Nuva.

I'll keep the Zephyrangs, thank you.

Also, confirming the match with Zeene. Breez's strategy is as follows:

To start, Breez will not be using the Titan Gauntlets in this match. Second, her go-to stance and tactic is a simple dual-wielding pose, with one Zephyrang in each hand. The right one Natalie will throw out at random intervals to keep Jet on his toes, and the left will stay in her hand to block any melee attacks. Eventually, she'll attempt to start a tornado around Jet, and once he's disoriented, she'll fling him up with an updraft, then boost his falling speeds with downdrafts.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Loganto: There should be an icon that, when hovered over, says "Special BBCode". Clicking it will create a small window with a field that you can click to produce a list. "Spoiler" should be an option on that list--click it to produce spoiler tags.

Alternatively, you could just change the color of the text to white.

Zakaro: Alright, Breez will keep her Zephyrangs, strategy has been received.

Flaredrick: Tahu's stats have been updated. No new weapons are available for purchase right now. You currently have 17,000 W.

Edited by Dinobot Pahrak

Okay, Jet's tactic in both the matches:

First, fly upwards as high as possible, to stay as much out of reach as possible, and keep flying around up there to dodge as much attacks as possible.

If the enemy gets within melee distance and a dodge would most likely fail, use his electric powers to create a shield.

If the enemy is about to use an attack while Jet is within the enemies reach, or is idle, stun the enemy with electric powers (and if that doesn't work, attempt to fly upwards and/or dodge again, and once stabilized, throw a disk)

Once the enemy is either stunned by his electric powers or blacked-out by a disk, use his special energy-beam-from-hands attack to finish him off. If the enemy tries to engage in direct combat and a dodge would most likely fail, use this special as well, in addition to the electric-shield.

Edited by Zeene

iquXD5X.png

Jet vs Breez: Jet's strategy makes good use of his large Agility advantage, so he wins this match. Reward: 2,500 W

Jet vs Pohatu: Again, I believe Jet makes the most of his abilities in this fight. Reward: 5,000 W

JiMing: Nex has been upgraded and his stats have been updated, leaving you with 17,000 W. However, he cannot use Kanohi.

Voxumo: Your logo has been added to the front post.

Flaredrick: The Pakari has been added to Tahu's inventory. You currently have 12,000 W.

Edited by Dinobot Pahrak

I have started a match with Flaredrick, so here is my strategy. Both of us a sponsoring with 1000 W I used the Biosector page for my powers.

First, blind Tahu with a flash of light. Then, fire lasers at Tahu. When his vision recovers, move at light to go behind Tahu and hit him with his Solar Axe. Then, create two solid light holograms to attack Tahu with their fists, while Millennium runs away at light speed. If Tahu defeats the holograms, then repeat the entire process.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I and Jiming have agreed to a match and we both will be sponsoring our characters for 1500 widgets each

now for my stratefy

My strategy is to start of by creating a thin layer of ice on the ground. Once that is done i will be using my agility to slide around him swiping at him with my sword and shield as i go using my enhanced strength to cause more damage. After several slide bys i will use the matatu to strike at him while performing a jump using my that will propel me over his head and while in air i will use my control over ice to send small ice daggers at his head and back. as i land i will through my shield aiming straight for his back. if i succeed in knocking him to the ground i will then incase his body in a layer of ice.and that is my strategy

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Before I make my strategy, does Julius's Pincers come with his Multi-Purpose Ice Shield or not?

EDIT: Nevermind, here is my strategy:

Julius will strafe around Kopaka's attacks with his Agility, using his Mind to look for any openings in Kopaka's attacks. After that, he will charge at Kopaka, firing Ice Bolts to fake him out, and blocking with his pincers. Then when he gets close enough, he will use his pincers to disarm Kopaka, and then strike Kopaka's side multiple times.

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...