BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yeah, as funny as a Dayeth x Kellin ship would be, it aint never going to happen. EVER. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Oh, so the hickey wasn't her expressing her undying love?

Jk, lol.

Edited by timageness411
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Uh, yeah... About that...

No.
Btw Nato, thank you for officially making my day.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

/blatantly ships Stannis x Reordin just to see everyone's reactions

(Also, finally the Maru decide to step in with regards to the Ko-Koro situation.  I daresay they took their time.  :P)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

It's different depending on where you look. At the citadel and most of the village, the villains are looking pretty in control, while the reverse is true at the hospital. There's a big fight going on at the prison.

Speaking of which, are there any PCs currently held in the Ko-Koro prison, or inactive characters that might have ended up in there? Because a bunch are being broken out from the underground levels.

ppg2.png

What about the state of the other Koros? Are they doing alright? Have they received word of what's going on in Ko-Koro and are trying to help?

I'm starting to wonder how much longer this battle is going to be and if I should just make a character to fight and go from there. I haven't gotten into a battle yet in the game so that would be interesting...

Have they received word of what's going on in Ko-Koro and are trying to help?

Not much they can do to help. By the time any but the fastest troops get there it would be all over.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Have they received word of what's going on in Ko-Koro and are trying to help?

Not much they can do to help. By the time any but the fastest troops get there it would be all over.

This. Whether it has been stated they received it or not, the word's been sent out. However, most people don't know this is happening and even if they did there wouldn't be time to get there. BZPTime is being strictly averted for this fight, which means that not only is knowledge not widespread, there isn't time to get there for most characters.

Oreius and Korero can get there due to Korero's mask, otherwise they'd be too late too.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well... What about the evac process? When more forces arrive can they hold the baddies long enough to allow survivors to escape?

It's been mentioned, I think, that some evacuation is already in progress. But to be perfectly frank, once Ko-Koro falls, anyone who hasn't gotten out by that point is screwed. Because then the bad guys are entrenched, and "holding them off" isn't an option; they've won, and it's their village now.

Given the time for mobilization and travel, more forces won't arrive until a few hours after the battle's been decided. By that point, the Legacy would be well and truly entrenched, and the villagers either fled, dead, or in hiding from the new masters of the village.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

We all tried... except me, since all four of my characters in Ko are evil. Sorry.

That said, if team evil really does take Ko, that means there'll be a battle to take it back at some point in the future. 

And there is still hope for reinforcements arriving. There's another group that stands a chance of reaching Ko in time to help. The Outsiders are at the Tren Krom Break, a cable-car's trip away from Ko-Wahi. They'll assist in the evacuation and hold off team evil as best they can to give everyone else a chance to escape - provided, of course, that someone pays us. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That would be a good point, if they weren't already siding with the good guys. From what I could tell from their wikia page, they actually want to restore order to the island by taking out the bad guys (Possibly in an attempt to leave them in the position of being the only game left on the island? They are pretty secretive...); they just have the business sence to get paid while doing it.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

We are neutrality. We generally side with whoever our boss tells us to side with (and whoever pays us). There is natural order to things on the island. We don't want good to win, or evil to win. We want to keep things balanced (plus, if the war never ends, we can make continual profit). 

Keep in mind that I don't speak for the whole group. Requiem is the official leader. 

What if the bad guys pay more and can restore order better than the good guys?

Considering they the bad guys are mainly followers of Makuta and Makuta represents darkness and chaos... would it be restoring? Besides, when it comes to loot, the guys that really do pay more are currently the Piraka and they're practically chaos incarnate.

• Upvote 1

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

Death by steak. That's a new one.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: