The Cantina

Botany isn't something I've studied much.

And the sun....that...that's the big bright thing in the sky right?

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Also it's edible. Sort of. I know you can make tasty juice with it.

I'm just amused that a Sith knows about it.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Hm. Article indicates that it might increase the chances of cancer in rats.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Bah, there's an article saying that everything causes cancer.

But uh, if you're a rat, maybe don't eat it. If you're a mouse it's cool. If you're neither... *shrug*

EDIT: "a mice". Wow.

Edited by Ymper Trymon

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Hey, did me and Lev ever get anything for hunting down that lost ship of his? I may have missed something in the RP topic and things got a little...manic here which makes looking for something a bit trickier than normal

The Duros will point the way.

7. No autohitting, but by the same token, dont expect to dodge your enemy forever. PC vs PC battles are always tricky, and the staff will be watching to ensure they are played out fairly.

Ahem.
Edited by Basilisk

Hey, did me and Lev ever get anything for hunting down that lost ship of his? I may have missed something in the RP topic and things got a little...manic here which makes looking for something a bit trickier than normal

The Duros will point the way.

The Duros only applies to half the party, Gnar and Syaa. Djashaell and Ammaton were tuning into the two possible frequencies that were left open by the Bantha Fodder and attempting to pinpoint the exact location where the ship was taken to. So whoever took the ship, Swoop Gang or otherwise, we have a link directly to their base.

So yeah, we don't need a who. We need a where. No chase scenes, no chaos. Just straight to the point.

Oh, and speaking of Aloe Vera, I have one in my front yard. And by one, I mean "I accidentally uprooted one when I was in elementary school because I was a ninny and thought it was poisonous, then planted it in our front yard because we needed to do something with it, and now there's like six smaller ones growing up around it." I'm not much of a gardener, but I sure kept that Aloe Vera alive. Comes in handy, too. For reasons stated.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Yeah, I noticed that in that sparring match. A good general rule is to IC the attack being launched, and the character going through the motions of it, but not the point of impact. This leaves an opening for the other player to dodge, if possible, or to counter or block the attack - again, if possible. Auto-dodging is just as bad as auto-hitting.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Indeed. Indeed.

So, yeah, you might want to tone it down just a bit.

Edited by Basilisk

Nah. I was just starting to read over the duel.

Noted Humva auto-hitting, know those things can turn into tit-for-tat and thought it best to head it all off.

That's uh

That's an interesting way of doing it, I guess.

Mine was framed as sort of a general reminder for everyone, which would obviously specifically apply to any individuals who happen to notice that they've been doing it, but whatever works, I guess.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

The Duros only applies to half the party, Gnar and Syaa. Djashaell and Ammaton were tuning into the two possible frequencies that were left open by the Bantha Fodder and attempting to pinpoint the exact location where the ship was taken to. So whoever took the ship, Swoop Gang or otherwise, we have a link directly to their base.
So yeah, we don't need a who. We need a where. No chase scenes, no chaos. Just straight to the point.

...Oh.

.....This...I'll deal with that then.

I'm going to put it out there that this is not how architecture works; can't really just... paste it back on. I imagine the stuff's bolted, and had electric lines or plumbing or something running through the walls. Not really going to be able to just say "pamft fight didn't happen." It's going to be a project to get it fixed back up.

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

I'm going to put it out there that this is not how architecture works; can't really just... paste it back on. I imagine the stuff's bolted, and had electric lines or plumbing or something running through the walls. Not really going to be able to just say "pamft fight didn't happen." It's going to be a project to get it fixed back up.

I didn't make this very clear, and I apologize, but when I said the walls warped I meant the paneling. The outside, not the framework.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

So, back to the Sith Lords who don't get owned by apprentices... :P

Did I miss something on Lethon? What exactly are the Sith Lords there meant to be doing right now? Heading out with the amulets and speeders to follow the apprentices, but then we kept talking about other missions and I was like 'wut nao' and stuff.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

If there are Sith accountants, they're going to be giving you long, unpleasant looks.

Also, Dr. Vengeance, care to tell us what you mean by a "blast of Force energy"? A "Force ball" as a ball of compressed air held together with the Force is groovy, but we're all kind of baffled about this latest thingy.

(Yes I know, I said Force energy at a couple of points, but that's more just, you know, referring to sort of background radiation in the Force. Like what a ball of Force-compressed air would be held together by, and what would be present in places like Lehon, where serious business happened in the Force.)

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, back to the Sith Lords who don't get owned by apprentices... :P Did I miss something on Lethon? What exactly are the Sith Lords there meant to be doing right now? Heading out with the amulets and speeders to follow the apprentices, but then we kept talking about other missions and I was like 'wut nao' and stuff. -Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Recon the Jedi. Wait for the Apprentices to make it to Jedi island.

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

I didn't make this very clear, and I apologize, but when I said the walls warped I meant the paneling. The outside, not the framework.

Still metal that's going to have stuff attached to it and, well, it's metal. Bent metal is a problem. It's gonna be a mess mate, no way around it.

I have been ninja'd. D:

Edited by Judge Alex Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

It'd still be funny if the character didn't quite grasp that, so tried to force it into place (hee), and then just sort of grumped when it fell back out.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

So, essentially, as Khorne, I just need to search through the Archives

~Problems

~Meditation

~Voices of previous masters

~Pushing aggressive tendencies.

Search that, right?

"Boss! Da needle is pointin' in da red! Dat ain't good!"
"Course it's good ya squealin' runt! Red goes fastah!"

Orks... Such wonderfully simple creatures.

Time for a Jedi.

Name: Daniel HonsburgSpecies: HumanGender: Male

Sympathies: Jedi OrderRank: KnightOccupation: Jedi CommanderSkills: Specializes in Form III and II.Force Abilities: Force Pull and Push. Saber Throw and Mind Attacks (Tricking the mind of an individual. Ex: 'These are not the droids you're looking for.'). Force Grip.Equipment or Weapons: One Form III Lightsaber that has a light blue crystal, and a Form II Lightsaber with a royal blue crystal. Carries a D-33 blaster.Appearance: Right HerePersonality: Young and arrogant, he feels the erge to go head on into battle. Plus when slicing won't do it, he goes for good ol' shooting. (Which the others frown upon him for doing so.)Home Planet: KashyyykHistory: Born in the Wokkiee home world of Kashyyyk, Daniel knows the language of the furry giants. Being the son of a former Jedi master, he was born with the force, which is why he is able to use it. One day he found out about his powers when a Wokkiee glider crashed down on the platform of the tree city he lived in. He rushed in and unknowingly, used the force to lift the glider from the pinned Wokkiee. He was about nine years of age. One year later, a Jedi master came to him to ask if he would join the Jedi order. He did, and thus, he headed to Corusant.

Upon doing so, he began training with some other younglings on mastering the force. When it was time to retrieve his lightsaber crystal and form his lightsaber, he found a light and royal blue that suited him with the guidance of the force. Years later, when he was 20, he gained the rank of knight. He serves under the helpful guidance of his master, on commanding his own clone battalion.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

The appearance link is broken, there's a typo in the Skills section, and I would prefer some more detail to "Mind Attacks".

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Well, there are people, I presume, for replacing wall panels. Well, I say people. Droids, really. But some of them think they're people, so I guess it's a wash.

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

Honestly? It's just of fancy talk for a Force push.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.