Hey, folks. It been awhile since I made an entry here (Its like I been gone a whole year. =P), so I thought I pop in and give a bit of a update. That and well, overall on how 2013 was for me. I try to keep it short, so I don't keep you folks here too long. But no promises since I feel like this entry will probably have a lot of rambling from me.
Alright, before I start, I just want to apologize for not getting up a review for LEGO City: Undercover. As I kind of expected, I ended up procasinating a lot during my week off and never got around to actually writing anything down for it.
So yeah, I am sorry if I got anyone's hopes up for that. I might still do it later on. But I probably won't say anything about it again here, unless I have a good outline written down first. That's all I have to say on the matter.
Moving right along, for the people waiting on me to ship out their raffle prizes, I should be able to ship your stuff out by next Saturday, assuming there isn't like another snow storm going on then. I will be getting tracking numbers for you folks, so expected another PM with that stuff for ya. Thank you all for being so patience.
Alright, I guess I'll give you an overall on the year 2013 for me. Honestly, it was pretty good year for me for vary of reasons.
Hm...You know I guess I write up a Pros and Cons list on 2013. It probably help me organize my thoughts better for this.
- I still have a job and I am making a relatively decent wage there.
- I went to the Zelda Symphony at the Mann Center in Philadelphia and that was a pretty awesome experience. I loved to do something like that again at some point.
- I also got to checked out the Best Buy E3 event, which was pretty neat. I hope Nintendo thinks about doing something like that again this year.
- There were a lot of good games out in 2013 such as Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon X & Y, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Ni no Kuni, ect.
- And let's not forget, it was the Year of Luigi, so it certainly earns good points for that fact.
- I managed to get one of my BZPower projects done this year (2013). That project was my Raffle contest here. Admittedly, it didn't go as well as I thought it would in my head. But hey, I take it as learning experience. If I ever try to do something like that again, I hopefully will know what not to do and maybe it will be more successful. XD
- My family have all been in pretty good health with the only expectation being my grandfather, who did have a bit of hospital stay. Thankfully he did recovered.
- Oh...I got to watch Pacific Rim in theaters (That was an awesome movie and I really need to pick up the DVD.).
- And there was Book 2 of Korra in 2013, although I have mixed opinions about the season overall. *shrugs*
- I still have my one real life friend, so I hadn't completely been engulf with feelings of loneliness in 2013 (Although I will admitted I did have a few moments of this at vary points in the year. But eh, that's life of someone that is terrible with people.).
- Lastly, I have continued to make donations to vary charities and stuff over the year.
- Well, as I mentioned before, my grandfather did end up in the hospital for awhile, so we all were worried for him and all.
- I still don't have a license. This is not surprising though and it is entirely my fault. That being said though, I did go out driving during my "vacation" last week. So who knows maybe 2014 will be the year that I finally get a license. lol I doubt it, especially considering driving makes me extremely nerve-wrecked (How do you folks do it everyday?).
- I didn't get to check out BrickFair VA like I did the previous year. Although I guess it is blessing in disguise though since well, I am terrible with people and would just been avoiding direct contact with anyone there. *shrugs*
Really that's all that stuck out for me in the year 2013. So yeah, it was mostly a good year for me.
Alright, I think I talk enough about 2013. Let's move on to 2014, shall we?
Here are some of my goals for 2014:
- Get into better shape / Lose Weight
- Try to get my license
- Be more active on BZPower
- Get some MOCs ready to ship out to some of LEGO conventions this year
- See the LEGO Movie in theaters (I probably get a ton of weird looks from adults with their children, but whatever.)
- See about maybe checking out Philly Brick Fest since it is nearby and all
- Maybe...Just maybe...Try to check out BrickFair VA again (Don't hold your breath on this one.)
That's pretty much all the goals that I can think of for this year. No doubt I probably miss some stuff. XD
With that said though, I think that's everything that I want to talk about in this entry. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have a great day. Talk to you later, BZPers.
- JMJ 2014