Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!





Photo

Snuggly Goodness!

Posted by Ballom , Jun 27 2008 · 151 views

Pokemon
PotW again, you know the drill. Today I'm focusing on a very fun little guy to use -- Dunsparce!



Cuuute . . . . Doesn't he look soft and cuddly? Yeah . . . Let's pause a moment to look at it. wub.gif

Anyway, Dunsparce, though UU, can be a useful Pokemon in the fact that it is very annoying. For the opponent, that is. For one thing, Serene Grace is absolutely godly. And Dunsparce is definately the best abuser of the ability. Allow me to explain.

Dunsparce @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
144 HP / 252 Atk / 36 Def / 76 SpD
~ Thunder Wave
~ Headbutt
~ Rock Slide
~ Bite

First off, the odd EV arrangement maximizes Dunsparce's mediocre defenses and his surviveability. Anyway, this set is one that can have opponents pulling their hair out. First, use TWave. Then, you are faster and are free to attack. With the 25% change of paralysis working, as well as the 60% chance of flinch (due to the moves), the opponent only has a 30% chance of even attacking. In the meantime, Dunsparce is free to recover health as well. (Although you should use the King's Rock/Razor Fang if they are allowed, as another 10% chance of flinch is great.) Plus, this set also gives (somewhat) good type coverage, too! Finally, all of Dunsparce's good counters can be paralyzed (except Hitmonlee, but he usually has Reckless), meaning you can flinch stall them too. Isn't that fantastic?

Oh, and if you feel lucky use Body Slam instead of TWave, it can paralyze and also provides STAB.

Ballom's Rating: 5/5! It may not be the best, but is feakin' annoying and sooo cute. Get one, okay?

~B~


  • 0



Getting one now. biggrin.gif

EDIT: Woah, that's a lot of breeding moves. Gotta get the whole breeding chain thing straight first.

    • 0
What do you mean "a lot of breeding moves"? Two of the moves are TMs.

~B~
    • 0
Oh shoot. It appears that most of them are also in the breeding move list, so I got thrown off and assumed that was the only way to get those moves. tongue.gif

    • 0
We own one already. Granted, it's on Emerald version, and we haven't touched it in a year or two. We always found them to be incredibly annoying. Hitmonchan takes care of them nicely.

P
    • 0
Actually, I believe that most of the moves on the set listed above are TMs. I don't actually own one of these, but I bet Chan does. XD Still, it is awfully cute . . .

@ ((Primus)) : Why are you speaking using "we"? You are only one person.

A Dunsparce Evo would be awesome too!

~B~
    • 0
The Togekiss of UU. I hate ParaFlinch Togekiss. >>

A Dunsparce evo? That gives me an idea....

-K-
    • 0
I think I know what that idea is . . . don't explain it until I've posted . . . something. psychotwitch.gif

~B~
    • 0
Don't worry, I won't. At least not until I finish SRing for a good Deoxys. tongue.gif

It'll probably be up by then anyway.

-K-
    • 0
Not likely, unless you choose to SR for at least 24 hours. tongue.gif

Here, have this. Cause you're like the only person who replies here.


~B~
    • 0
I'm probably gonna be SRing for a little while. I haven't even gotten a single Hasty yet....

Thanks for the award!

-K-
    • 0

Ballom

Posted ImageBallom
Posted Image
Posted Image
Great Disks Recovered
Posted Image
Group: Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
Posts: 9500+
Joined: 13-June 06
Member Spotlight: 4/19/09, 7/10/09
Member No.: 42057
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Proto History

Posted Image
13 June 2006 | Random Admin | Account approved

Posted Image
18 January 2007 | Dimensioneer | Premier Membership

Posted Image
3 May 2008 | Dimensioneer | Premier Membership renewed

Posted Image
8 February 2010 | SPIRIT | Helping out in the Sets forum

If I May Quote Myself

In blog entry "An Analogy -- Life is like a Rubik's Cube: sometimes you need to screw everything up to get it all right."
Or everyone. Posted Image

In response to Seran's WIP image of his Boxor MOC
Although this may be a completely wild guess, I do believe that is a picture.

In blog entry "Dlakii"
Oh my. I didn't know that they made metal sporks.

In "Is there ever a time when you can't post?"
No, since I can always to to GD and post a couple hundred times. XD

In response to "I've forgotten how to blog"
Click "Add entry". Then enter a moronic title. Then click on the text section, mash your keyboard with your fists for as long as you wish, and post it. Congratulations, you now can blog better than the majority of BZP.

In response to "How often do you accidentally post in the wrong topic?
Never. I have these magical devices called eyes and this thing called a brain which prevent that. They're quite handy.

In "The weakest element"
Xenon, or perhaps Radon and Argon. Really, a Toa of Noble Gas can't control much at all, due to how few things they bond with. Xenon hexafluoride is all that immediately comes to mind, in fact.

In "Hardest thing to MOC"
Fluffy pink tutus. Mainly because of the slight handicap of pink Bionicle pieces not existing.

In "Talking to staff members"
Talking to staff members? Well, I'm generally okay with it as long as I have my pepper spray nearby.

...

Posted Image

In "Mask powers"
Hurr durr.

In "What did you do during the downtime"
I sat in a shadowy corner in a fetal position for five days, rocking back and forth in a crazed manner.

In "How do you imagine yourself on BZP?"
I am a Nidoking, obviously. How these stubby little claws are capable of typing on a keyboard I'll never know. :P

In blog entry "Bascula"
Hooray, I'm a geek.

People I've Met

Members who I've met in person directly. If you've met me and your name isn't on here, PM me about it and I'll add you.

55555
Aanchir
Aderia
Architect
Bionicle Raptor
Black Six
Brickeens
ChocolateFrogs
Chols
Daiker
DeeVee
Disky
Friar Tuck
InnerRayg
Lyichir
Makaru
Mieko
Nukaya
Ryuujin
Sisen
Princess Gr
Spink
Sumiki
Takuma Nuva
ToM Dracone
Valendale
Vezok's Friend
Windrider
Xaeraz
Zatth

Search My Blog

0 user(s) viewing

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users