Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: "From what I know, they are Ga-Koro's finest Marines," Haitol said. "They are highly trained matoran, probably skilled in survival and combat. But they will be fairly easy to kill, being powerless."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: "I assume it's a squad. So there must be five or more matoran," Haitol replied.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Yerith, Nik-KoliiYerith collapsed his weapon, picked himself up, and exited the Oasis Inn. The great building toppled behind him, causing a great cloud of dust to rise from the ground.Radio was smashed. He would have to link up with Nik-Kolii the old fashion way.Nik-Kolii saw the captain below and landed his battle-Gukko."It's over," he exclaimed, patting Yerith on the shoulder. "Mekrof's dead!""And so is Yu'rek," Yerith said. "And so are Kemrof and Pordal. We won, but it cost us so much."The Skakdi pilot nodded. Then he examined Yerith. The old Toa was all bruised and beaten from the assault."We need to get you fixed up," he said, leading him to the bird.Yerith nodded. They got onto the Gukko and left as the Po-Koro guards converged on the area.Yerith and Nik-Kolii to Ta-Wahi...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: VelanShe ran deeper into the Nui Jaga nest, laughing."You'll never find me!" she called to Barricade.Without warning a purple stinger came flying out of the darkness, hitting her in the chest. She screamed.The caved in armor made it hard for her to breath as she rolled away from the massive scorpion.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Kellin grinned and lifted his glass, draining the last few drips of drink before setting it on the table."That sounds like a brilliant idea," the Toa said, his eyes trailing in the form of the departing figure.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: With a grin, Haitol told the barman to direct any seeking 'Letax' to his room.Walking off, he closed the door, took off his cloak and boots, and slid onto the bed.

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf

OOC: 3 masterminds, but there were like 100 lackeys. Nuju Metru told me not to RE-invade, but he didn't smite the invasion, therefore it did happen.IC: What? That didn't sound like Tahuva to Pyras at all. Tahuva wasn't a liar.. "Are you sure that was him?" Barricade kicked the Nui-Jaga away, then it stung him in the foot. "KARZ!" He pulled out his claw and stabbed it against the wall, standing on one foot. "Velan! Are you all right?"

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: VelanShe groaned, her collapsed chest armor was making it hard for her to speak."I'm...... Ok..." she said to him in between breaths, "Can't...... Really..... Breath..."Behind Barricade's back another scorpion came scuttling out of the darkness, preparing to strike at his back...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I hate it whe npoeple with more than one character are on, but don't do anything with some of their less busy chars.IC: After returning, Tangru walked up to Havon. "There is a wierd toa up on the surface that wand to talk to you. I told him to met us in the shop at noon tomorrow."

IC: ArgentumArgentum: He took down 3 criminal masterminds. One of them was brain damaged, literally. One of them ended up lacking a face, I believe. One of them was insane. I wouldn't call it an achievement. And as for all their subordinates, its like stealing a disk from a matoran. I wouldn't say it was hard. Trust me, if Tahuva was a hero, he would be hailed as a Hero.Sounds of shrieks could now be heard from the cave entrance thanks to echoes. Argentum facepalmed.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: VirtheeThe Toa of fire walked slowly into the village, almost not wanting to leave the warm desert air. But, he decided finding the others would be a rather good idea. He wasn't afraid of what Fiva thought was Whenua trying to kill him. But something didn't seem quite right. Fiva may exaggerate things, but to make something up didn't really seem like something he would do. Virthee expected Fiva had seen something, but he wasn't sure what.IC: MoylanShe walked over beside Xxeth with a slight smirk on her face."Well, this is going well, wouldn't you agree? Odhran has captured how many ships? Not many, and in less than a day, I've already captured one, and I imagine we can get ourselves another if this one doesn't have as much loot as we want it to."IC: KirgonA cart filled with kegs rolled into the Wahi, desert sand sticking to it, and it's rider, a blue and yellow Matoran with a grim and angry face. His name was Kirgon, and he was driving a cart of mostly empty kegs... it had been a boring trip.IC: VenatorOnce again, the great Dragon hunter found himself not lost, but unable to pinpoint his location. He would have to find Salamander and keep the Toa under control. But first, that implied finding a Dragon in a desert village. It would be a problem... and he knew the dangers of letting the beast go free.He had to stop Salamander, once and for all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: JasikJasik walked into the village of Po-Koro, moving towards the site of where "Hafu's" body had been found. There has to be some kind of clue...So caught up was he that he accidentally bumped into a Toa of Fire (OOC: Virthee) and sent both of them sprawling."Sorry," he said, coughing up bits of sand.IC: TillianTillian, ironically, had come to the village for the exact same reasons, Moving towards the now-empty crime scene, he began to search for clues.OOC: Tillian open for interaction.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"My apologies," the Toa of Air said, doing the same, "I wasn't paying attention."That's going to cause havoc on my bones in the morning, the Toa of Air thought ruefully.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Readra from Ga-Wahi.IC: Readra found it strange how a desert could exist right next the ocean. How the different parts of the island were so close in distance, yet so far apart in climate, the Vortixx would never know. What he did know was that he needed to set up some kind of an outpost here, or gain some kind of alliance with the locals.After entering what appeared to be a Matoran settlement, Readra found a Toa of Gravity with a Kadin at what looked like a crime scene.He tapped the Toa on the shoulder, "Do mind telling me what happened here?" he asked calmly.OOC: That's Tillian, Tyler Durden.

IC:Tillian shrugged, disturbed at the sight of the scene. The charred corpse had been mangled beyond all recognition, and it was amazing that they had managed to identify the body..."No clue," he said, turning to the Vortixx, "but apparently someone killed this guy and then pretended it was a member of the Chronicler's Company. Reports are coming in from across the island: the Le-Matoran representative is dead, the Po-Matoran, Ta-Matoran, and Onu-Matoran are missing, and the Ko-Matoran and the Ga-Matoran are in protective custody."Wow, that's a mouthful.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"A couple," he said. "I was going to go and check out his hut in Le-Koro when I was done here."SSSH TILLIAN YOU'RE SAYING TOO MUCH IT'S A TRAP HE MIGHT BE A SPY YOU'RE GONNA GET STABBED-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:The first one arrived like a mirage. The hunched creature shimmered into visibility among the endless dunes, for it had been indefinable against the sand a moment before. The row of spines along its back rippled excitedly; the creature hummed as it stole forward to another dune, gradually fading with that environment, too. A convoy of Matoran traders were arguing with one another on the other side of the dune. They followed a beaten road that eventually led to Po-Koro. Their Ussal, clearly dehydrated, wheezed and plodded behind, pulling a cart full of masks meant for market. The traders were too engaged in their debate - probably about Kolhii - to notice the sorry state of their pack animal.The Rahkshi cared not what was being said by the Matoran. It flexed its fingers at the base of its staff, turned its snakelike head to the sky, and, still chameleon against the sand, issued a curdling scream to the heavens. The traders and their Ussal stopped abruptly, and went silent. The scream had unnerved them immensely. The Ussal's eyestalks jittered nervously.Then, from behind the first Rahkshi, two more appeared, leaping up from their concealment and down to the road below. One was bright red, and when it yelled its war cry, one of the Matoran collapsed with terror. Once down, the red Rahkshi stabbed the Matoran through with its staff. The other Rahkshi, black, set upon a Matoran trader and, with a bite to the neck, drained all the energy from the Matoran and killing him instantly. These two continued to wreak havoc upon the group. Panic struck the convoy, and Matoran all around tried to escape. Escape along the road was blocked; from thin air, a blue-green Rahkshi appeared, and with its sharp staff maimed those who tried to run away. Another sprung up out of the sand, and from its eyes streamed lasers of unimaginable heat. These beams slashed through Matoran's bodies; sand was instantly turned to glass by the residual hotness, and the hot glass burned others. A lucky beam of heat had sliced through the pole that held the Ussal to its cart. Terrified, it darted away into the dunes. The Rahkshi paid it no heed; it was their only escapee.Once all the Matoran were dead, the red Rahkshi set upon their cart. It dug through the masks avidly, clearly looking for something. Not finding it, the Rahkshi stood and turned to leave. Behind it, the others followed. A last Rahkshi, black and white, made itself visible, and, as the others walked away, fixated its attention on the scene of the massacre. Suddenly, powerful winds seized the remains of the convoy, and a miniature sandstorm buried them beyond recognition in a new dune. Its task done, the Rahkshi rejoined its fellows as they made their way towards Po-Koro. OOC: Rahkshi present, for the record, are Chameleon, Fear, Hunger, Teleportation, Heat Vision, and Cyclone.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: Readra smiled warmly, "Sounds like a good idea." he gestured to the mutilated corpse before them, "But who was this poor fellow?"He wouldn't get an answer any time soon, however. A blood-curdling cry could be heard from outside the village. "What could that be?" the Vortixx said to the air as he rushed outside. The cry had sounded like it had come from everywhere and nowhere; Readra had no idea where it had come from.He turned back to the Toa, "Be vigilant. I don't know what that was, but I don't think it's friendly."

IC:Tililan drew the two katanas he had bought in Ga-Koro and got ready for a fight."Maybe we should give them some pies and welcome them to the neighborhood..." he said quietly.IC:Jasik was about to walk away when he heard a blood-curdling screech that chilled the air around him. It sounded close...too close."Did you hear that?" he said, turning to the Fire Toa.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "I was thinking we could just throw them at whatever made that noise, but a pie's more subtle." Readra replied jokingly. He was afraid, too, but masked it easily, like he had masked his allegiance to Sentraken when he had arrived.If he survived this fight, he would have (successfully or not) defended a village, presumably earning him a high place in this island's society. The Vortixx grinned. On the inside it was for reasons already explained, on the outside because he was raring for a fight.

IC: HavonHavon stood outside of there new 'headquarters', to be quite honest, he wasn't sure if having a headquarters sounded right, it was a place they could crash in though if needed. Havon surveyed the Outskirts of Po-koro, in the distance, he could make out several strange looking beings coming toward the koro, they were too far away to make out though.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Readra moved further into the street, where several Matoran were gazing at the outskirts of the city in confusion. Several creatures, standing on two legs and wielding staffs, were making their way towards the village. He frowned. This did not look like it would end well."Those," he said to Tillian, pointing at the creatures.

Edited by Wotsiznaim

IC: Readra went pale, and his heart sank. Rahkshi. On some lonely, Mata Nui forsaken island in the middle of nowhere. But that meant... Makuta. The Vortixx would cry if he wasn't pretending to be brave."If they are... Stick together. They can't take us all on." he lied, trying to put hope into the hearts of anyone who was listening, particularly Tillian.

IC:The first thing Tillian felt like doing was screaming. Then, he realized what exactly he had to do.Time to plan, Till. You're making it out of this village alive. Don't forget it."We need to find a way to separate them," he said. "They'll still be tough to kill, but together they'll vaporize us."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Makuta wouldn't be sending them out here unless he was looking for something," Tillian said. "If he wanted to use mindless slaughter he wouldn't waste Rahkshi to do it."What are they doing...?"They're close. Get ready to fight."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC(Draebe): Draebe had gone to the hold of items, in order to see what the ship had been transporting. "OI! Captain, Xxeth, do I have a haul for YOU! Now, what we have here are some of the strangest merchants I've ever seen in years, very little defence, good stuff on board. Look at the craftsmanship on this thing--" He held up a vase, with elegant engravings on it. "Worth quite a bit. There's also a supply of currency in the Captain's Room, and, of course..." He reached into his coat, and pulled out a bag. "Food, Pineapples, Extract of Miracle Cactus, Tea, enough to supply us even more than what we have now. Sure, we're still down a cook, but...eh, I can kind of make things that look vaguely like food."

OOC: It begins.IC:Their presence had been noticed, but the servants of Makuta were unfazed, and they walked on as ever. As they drew closer to the immense stone entryway of the Koro, the Rahkshi let out more shrieks. The red Rahkshi of Fear was especially vocal, and all who heard its shrill voice trembled, doubted victory, wanted with all their beings to run away. In the distraction of their terror, few noticed the Rahkshi of Chameleon flicker out of visibility and become invisible against the sand. The Rahkshi of Cyclone summoned a cone of devastating wind, and sent it ahead of its companions. The tornado whipped up sand and stone as it travelled further towards the Koro - it even ripped one of the signature statues that stood vigil over the path towards the door up by the roots, and flung it with velocity at the cliffside where many watched. A few guardsmen were caught by the flying statue, crushed against the rock as the statue slammed into it. Meanwhile, the Rahkshi of Chameleon made its way silently up the wall. It snuck like a shadow up the cliff, up above the heads of those who stood waiting. Then, suddenly becoming visible, the Rahkshi let go of the cliff and jumped down on the other side amongst a crowd of Toa and Po-Matoran. Next to it, the Rahkshi of Teleportation appeared. The two held a wide berth with their screams and staffs; they gradually moved to the gateway, and held off attackers while the other four Rahkshi ran inside on their long legs. The Rahkshi of Fear menaced the crowd, and the Rahkshi of Hunger pounced on the nearest Matoran, sucking her dry of her life energies. Invigorated by this force, the black Rahkshi leapt at Tillian, who had gotten too close. Meanwhile, the Rahkshi of Heat Vision advanced on a cluster of merchants, who were huddled behind their stand. As easily as a Toa could have picked up a basket of fruit, the Rahkshi seized the booth and upended it, shaking the contents to the earth. Only Kolhii Balls fell out. In rage, the Rahkshi's eyes sizzled, and it whipped about at the nearby Readra with its staff.Havon turned around, for he had heard the sand stir. As he turned, he saw the Rahkshi of Chameleon materialize directly behind him. The creature went for his throat with its sharp staff.

test2.png

IC:Tillian ducked and rolled before flying up into the air with his Kadin. When he was about twenty feet in the air he channeled his power over Gravity to slam the Rahkshi into the ground."I could use some help!" he yelled.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME