Describe The Sig Of The Member Before You!

MARKED. If I didn't know your story already I'd totally click that banner. There's something about the simplistic text-only approach that makes it quite... intriguing.

~~

Sarcasm, how original.

Winter... is just cold and grey. Not something I would long for. ._.

You would if you were oversensitive to sunlight.

- Vorex

You already said that last time :/

And yes, probably. Yet I sometimes describe your signature as if I did not know what was the background of the quote ;]

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I envy your ability to draw fingers.

MARKED. If I didn't know your story already I'd totally click that banner. There's something about the simplistic text-only approach that makes it quite... intriguing.

That is, in fact, the purpose of the simplistic, text-only approach -- you don't see it often, so it stands out.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

This sig has been *puts on shades* MarkedEDIT: Yes, very unusual

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

What about all the letters before Zeta? I have to say, I'm a tad worried about the success of this project if we've already gone through that many letters.

This sig has been *puts on shades* Marked

This post has been *puts on shades* ninja'd.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

So Marked is a fanfic eh? And we have a review topic.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I have never liked Digimon. I always felt like they were ripping off something...

So Marked is a fanfic eh? And we have a review topic.

No, it's not. It's an original epic in Off Topic Culture.

- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

((Actually Digimon never ripped off something else, but this isn't the place for that))Well at least we have new banner, that's good

woo blue

MARKED - a story of EPIC proportions.

And it's got 6 chapters so far.

it'll have more soon maybe i don't know a little perhaps somewhat ummm yeah sorta

- Vorex

Edited by Simply Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

MARKED - a story that should not be left unfinished. Because it's great and deserves to be continued.

And no, totally not because I say so =P

woo blue

it'll have more soon maybe i don't know a little perhaps somewhat ummm yeah sorta

- Vorex

pleasepleaseplease do so :3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

It's inked, contradicting the avatar by not being colored

that text is yellow

MARKED - a story that should not be left unfinished. Because it's great and deserves to be continued.

And no, totally not because I say so =P

woo blue

- Vorex

pleasepleaseplease do so :3

Maybe it'd have more if you, say, advertised it on that amazingly popular blog of yours... :3

- Vorex

Edited by Simply Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

oh look ninjago

I suppose there's already a prologue or something up for Survivor - otherwise it would be a little odd. x3

~

Maybe it'd have more if you, say, advertised it on that amazingly popular blog of yours... :3

- Vorex

... now that's subtle :P

The time for subtlety has passed, I need advertisement. xP

- Vorex

Edited by Simply Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]