Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG - Kentoku Archipelago


  • Please log in to reply
2398 replies to this topic

#161 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 06:28 PM

IC SokuratesuThe Menti, after getting a meal from the Coliseum marketplace, proceeded to the training grounds. Passing by two Menti dueling each other, she found a room for her self, somewhere she could train alone. Entering the room, she found herself looking at some training equipment, including a heavy bag and a wooden dummy. Walking up to the sandbag, she started to punch it...OOC Open for interaction
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#162 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

  • 19,009 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 06:53 PM

IC: Noshima

 

"I give you thanks for giving heed to my wellbeing," said the Toroshu quietly, her eyes still focused on the board below her. "I have not been of troubled sleep."

 

With a click, her fingers pressed down a stone in the centre.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#163 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 07:34 PM

IC: Eshai

 

As Sanei charged towards Eshai, she put away her Kanabo before vanishing again. Then, she appeared behind Sanei by a few feet. It was in this moment that she drew her own sword. This fight was going nowhere.

 

"It appears that neither of us can land a decisive blow. Perhaps we should cut back our powers in a duel of blades?"


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#164 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 07:44 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: Sanei - Training Grounds, The Yard, Sado[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Sanei paused for a moment. "Agreed," she said.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Without further ado, she charged at Eshai once more, sword held high.[/color]


  • 0

#165 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 07:51 PM

IC: Eshai

 

She readied herself for the oncoming warrior, preparing herself to sidestep around Sanei when she was within striking range to evade the attack. As soon as Sanei was off-balanced by the dodge, a blow to the back would quickly end the fight.

 

Now, that plan would only work if things went exactly right. But she was certain she could pull it off.


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#166 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2013 - 11:58 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: Sanei - Training Grounds, the Yard, Sado[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Sanei narrowed her eyes as she charged forward. Eshai didn't look very concerned about her charge- perhaps she had a trick in mind? Besides, she was giving her opponent the advantage by doing something predictable.[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]As she neared Eshai, she ducked, slicing at her opponent as she continued moving forward. Hopefully, she'd be out of Eshai's reach before she could react.[/color]


  • 0

#167 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,635 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 05:31 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]IC: Daikura Koga[/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][/font][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]"'times new roman', times, serif;"][/font]

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]:Kneel.: The room was lined with old warriors, their heads leaning into their chests as they judged what they saw by the ancient laws of their school.  A floor of woven mats sat in the center.  The training hall was quiet enough to hear the incense burning from the alter.   But that was not all that burned. A young menti who had distinguished herself in battle stood frozen on the mat, an echo of the battle raging on another plane flashing in the corner of her wide yellow eyes.  When she had entered the training hall the man before her had been calm and reticent, fulfilling the obligatory bows and dutiful phrases.  He had bowed twice, once before rising and a second upon touching her hand, the connection sending a shiver of anticipation and promise through her spine.  Those eyes like seaweed beneath the waves had bewitched before she could put up a menti’s mask.  They breathed the smoke together, announcing to the gathered elders their potential union.  Oh what sweet honey had dripped from his lips into her ears.  What cruel traps he had laid. It was the fire she noticed first.   Not in his eyes, which were cold as the fear of death from his seat on the cushion mere feet away.  No, she felt the fires of his mind raging upon the psionic plane, burning her into submission. The thick fog she had used to veil her thoughts disappeared as food for his flames, their azure heat licking into her consciousness with every intent of consuming her mind, body, and spirit.  In the plane where nothing existed alongside all of the universe, her massless form rushed to the safety of a physical body.  She would not make it in time.  It was the fire who spoke in the void.   :Kneel.: He commanded.  The cushion next to him remained empty, her feet unable to travel the last few steps to her future.   Horrified, she watched as her legs began to bend, her honor and pride demolished before his insurmountable will.  Furious at his sudden treachery, she volleyed insults into the flames, desperate to douse the heat.  In the end it would only burn her. :And why would I take take orders from a man?  You hold not real power.  You were given to me, not me to you!: Koga’s face betrayed none of the swirling anger and shock twisting like serpents within the locked cell of his mind.  It was a guarded palace where nothing entered or left the gates save his azure flames.  She was in that moment honest, brutally honest.  It had been his plan all along, and while he continued to force his command he wondered if any would ever find the power to resist. :Kneel.:  Finally, her knees fell to the ground, hands catching the woven mat floor before her body collapsed in a heap.  A wet tear dripped unrequited onto the back of her hand, but she could not wipe it away; her body was no longer a thing she could control. :What do you want from me?:  She howled her question through the void, the screams of her inner shock toward such treachery barreling into the open minds of the assembled matrons.  :I was to be given and honor, for my clan, for the future.  What is this trickery?: It was Koga who answered, his voice soft and yet all the more disturbing for it’s tone.  “I am sorry Etaya, menti of Daikura, but you are not worthy of my honor.”[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]~[/font][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][/font]"'times new roman', times, serif;"][/font]

 [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Sado’s crystalline complex of towering spires reached greedily for the thick blanket of windswept clouds.  A vermillion feathered jano bird sat on its wooden perch making sweet music within the confines of Koga’s personal chambers at the Imperial Court.  A rippling undercurrent of water gurgled from the vast gardens two stories below.  Thin windows looked out at the city, giving Koga a prison like view of the grand market and coliseum.  His status as a male awarded him an outward facing chamber.  Koga found the ocean view to be a double-edge sword.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]He rested on a long cushion, his back propped against the wall by the windowsill, a placid calm spread across his face.  Outwardly the first son seemed at peace.  It was a lie.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Koga was at war with himself.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The plane was nothing.  It was ever growing and ever shrinking.  It was finite and infinite.   An army of shades rose from the unending darkness, spectral warriors of varying guise sharing nothing but one commonality: Koga’s eyes, eyes forever lying in their reflection.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]With thousands of green orbs before him, the captive warrior unleashed a feral scream, azure flame licking the extremities of his being.  His blade, a thin seax of glittering and melting crystalline energy, formed in his waiting hand, and with a final battle cry Koga banished his fear and pain to the depths of his gut and launched himself into the fray.  Twisting, spinning, pinning, hacking, he ravaged through pockets of armed menti.  He was a whirlwind, bringing chaos to their ordered ranks until all form of structure had disintegrated. [/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]A burst of molten thought exploded into a shimmering arc as Koga’s blade ripped across a throat.  The figure yowled, clutching the wound, and then faded into the void.  Another lost a leg, and she too rippled into nonexistence.  A blade slashed against Koga’s arm, the cut stitching together with his burning flames of hatred.  He knelt while the pain reeled through his brain.  Koga’s body glowed white and his emotions exploded into an apocalyptic shockwave. [/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And then there was nothing.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]~[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]“It was a rash action young lord,” a datsue matron chastised from the doorway.  Koga sighed and dutifully bowed his head at her appearance.  She entered, telekinetically summing a nearby cushion for her knees on the rush mat floor.  “Ah.  That is better.  Koga, denying these menti will not bring honor to them, yourself, or our clan.  It is a dishonor to refuse a bride.”[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]:It is no dishonor to refuse the unworthy.: Koga replied with a flickering of fiery warmth in the datsue’s mind.  The elder’s subtle game of power ended immediately with a frown.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]:This is the third.  When will it end?: She said.  Her icy presence on the plane brushed wills with Koga’s and a shiver involuntarily slithered up his spine.  [/font][font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]With a thin smile he replied, :When they can sit on a cushion beside me.:[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The conversation lapsed, and the ambient sounds of the world seeped back into their thoughts.   For the datsue, the running waters outside brought images of the garden, and in quick succession her mind flashed across the paths of gravel and autumn leaves.  Her journey ended at a small tea house, where an iron kettle slowly boiled over a sunken brazier.   An unquenchable thirst fell upon her, and she glanced about Koga’s room for a reprieve.   There was nothing.  Unfazed, she looked back to Koga.  Silly it seemed, but she had forgotten why she had come.  [/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]:I am sorry, but...:[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]:It is alright Datsue,: Koga interjected.  :You came here in search of a drink.  Perhaps you are more dehydrated than you seem, my elder.”[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]The ocean.  Yes. The ocean seemed like the place to quench her thirst.  When had she not been thirsty?   She would swallow the entire sea if need be.  The dryness of her throat felt like fire burning away.  She gave a hasty bow and left with a slamming of the crystal sliding door.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Koga smiled and looked up at the slits of his window.[/font] [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]OOC: Open for interaction!  Daikura Koga's profile should be in my profile entry, but lately that post has been eating my characters.  I may be at a symbol limit.[/font]


Edited by Kughii, Dec 03 2013 - 12:47 PM.

  • 0

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

 

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.


#168 Offline Vezok's Friend

Vezok's Friend
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Visorak Horde Infiltrating

  • 10,193 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 23 2013 - 09:34 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#0000cd;]"It usually isn't such a large amount." Ayiwah replied. "But the storm did cost us a number of cargo and took a toll on the ship. But all these damages need to be reported and signed off on before we start maneuvering to get into port. There'll be little time for it once we are ashore - we'll be getting new orders, according to the last messenger-bird."[/color]


  • 0


smaugbanner.jpg


#169 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 09:53 AM

IC: Eshai

 

The sidestep worked to evade the blow, but it didn't result in a successful hit as she had intended. Sanei was just too low for a quick back attack to end this battle. Eshai turned, once again standing on the defensive. She wasn't near as quick with her armor, letting the attacks come at her would probably be for the best right now.


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#170 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 11:05 AM

IC:The interesting thing about Sado; if you appear to be of a lower class, the rest pay little attention to you. Sinshi moved through the streets with ease, moving aside for the higher ups, moving past the other inhabitants largely unnoticed. Why bother paying attention to a scholar?At Sato's words, she paused."You know, I do believe that we may have."IC:Nihonei tapped her fingers against the desk thoughtfully, staring off into space as she thought. After a moment, her gaze refocused."That's not how we do things. If those teachers wish to have common methods between them, that's fine. But we don't impose such methods."

Edited by The Snark Knight, Nov 24 2013 - 11:07 AM.

  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#171 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 07:21 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: Sanei[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Sanei spun around, ready to charge again. She hadn't managed to land a blow on Eshai with her last attack...[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]Then, she sheathed her sword. "Alright. I think that it's safe to say this fight isn't going anywhere. You fight well."[/color]


  • 0

#172 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 07:33 PM

IC: Eshai

 

She paused for a moment, waiting to see if the fight was truly ended or if Sanei was trying to fight unfairly. When Sanei made no moves towards another attack, Eshai but away her sword and teleported over beside her employer.

 

"If I did not, then of what use would I be as a bodyguard?" It wasn't really meant to be bragging, more of a serious question. "Your fighting is greatly skilled."


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#173 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 09:05 PM

[color=#0000cd;]IC: Sanei - Training Grounds, the Yard, Sado[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"As befits a Menti warrior of Clan Umbraline." Abruptly, Sanei began walking away. "We should have more practice bouts in the future. It'll challenge and improve the both of us. Also, it is essential that I know your tactics and vice versa if we are to fight as a team."[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]She stopped and looked up at the crystalline structures that rose up around them both. "Now, what to do?"[/color]


Edited by Cadias, Nov 25 2013 - 12:58 AM.

  • 0

#174 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 24 2013 - 11:15 PM

IC: Eshai

 

She nodded in agreement with Sanei's mental comments, such as future fights and teamwork, but there was something else clinging to her mind. Her mental message had seemed to send Sanei into a small rage. That was nothing like the response she had been expecting. Eshai had thought she would react with hesitation or nervousness, but all it had seemed to have done was make Sanei all the more determined to defeat her. She wasn't sure if that was a good thing, or a sign of something quite troubling.

 

"I do not know what we should do... but I must apologize for using my mental skills upon you in that battle."


  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#175 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 01:14 AM

IC: Sanei - Sado
 
"Oh, uh..... yes." There was a long pause as Sanei stared up at the buildings, obviously grappling with something.
 
She'd been hoping that Eshai wouldn't bring that up. She'd almost been defeated without her opponent doing so much as lifting a finger... it was unsettling.
 
More importantly, it brought a lot of the doubts she'd buried deep rising to the surface. To nearly have been defeated with such ease... had all of her hard work been for naught? Could she ever hope to truly live up to the name Umbraline?
 
Switching to spoken language, she began to say something. She spoke quietly and softly. "Yes, it was... uh..."
 
Realizing that she had been on the brink of showing weakness in front of her bodyguard, she shut her mouth and tensed up. "That is to say," she said, using Ideatalk, "Yes, it was very effective. I'll have to work at overcoming that particular strategy." Again abruptly, she began walking, with no particular destination in mind.
 
She walked quickly, annoyed with herself. Getting all sentimental in front of someone so far below her was shameful. How could she let herself act like that if she ever hoped to become important? She still had so very far to go...
 
She continued walking hurriedly. She didn't have anywhere to go, but she still felt the urge to be moving, to be doing something. Anything.


Edited by Cadias, Dec 12 2013 - 05:42 PM.

  • 0

#176 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,455 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 02:27 AM

OOC: First Dasaka post. Gulp.IC: Hogo Akone- Sado[color=#57143b;]The Menti Warrior leisurely strolled the Gardens of Sado. Although she was allowed entry, it was only into the lower levels of the Gardens, since she was related to a Toroshu, but not nearly important enough to be allowed full access to the gardens.As she walked, she felt the stress of recent days ease off. For some reason, the Imperial Guards(and by extension, her clan) had been called in to put in extra hours guarding several areas of the Imperial Palace. Something big was happening, but Akone, as of yet, did not know what it was.She had finally been allowed away from her post, and given leave for the next few days. Akone wanted to visit her second cousin(Mother's First Cousin), the Clan Toroshu, but she had been busy.And so here Akone was, without her father's heirloom Naginata(but her Tachi was cunningly concealed under her armour) and enjoying the sound of chirping Grey-Green Janu birds in the midst of endangered trees.[/color]OOC: Akone open for interaction.


Edited by Norik Of Gielinor, Nov 26 2013 - 06:06 AM.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#177 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 06:54 PM

[color=#000080;]ooc: Introducing Clan Vilda![/color]

 

 

[color=#000080;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#000080;]Relisai soared through the skies, relishing the complete and utter freedom of flight. To an observer on the ground she appeared as a shadow three hundred feet in the air, perfectly still yet somehow still moving across space. In truth, she was riding the intense thermals common to the area, adjusting her wings imperceptibly to compensate for the slight fluctuations in air pressure. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]She looked down.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Below were the mortals, destined to live their lives going to and fro, but never up or down. It must be such a sorry life for them, she surmised. They would never know what it mean't to truly move, to fly through the air as if they were swimming through water. They lacked a treasured perception of the world, and they would never even realize what they didn't have.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Something rustled in the bushes. Then more rustling, a few feet away this time. A snack?[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Relisai's vision was superb, putting the best of scouts to shame. She could see a ring on a Dasaka's finger from hundreds of feet in sky, the colour of their eyes shining in sunlight. Now she something moving on the ground, and that something could be quite tasty.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]She cocked her head towards the movement and tucked in her wings. She began hurtling into a dive. Wind whipped past her face, her eyes protected by a thin film from debris and dry air. Two hundred fifty feet away, two hundred, one forty, seventy.  She began raising her head, angling herself upwards. Then suddenly Relisai unfurled her wings, her clawed feet reaching outwards. Then she saw it. A Kanohi, glistening in sweat from the jungle  heat. Relisai swerved away, just barely skimming the ground before flying away.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]She headed towards the castle.[/color]

 

 

 

 

[color=#000080;]Relisai opened her eyes, the bird landing on her outstretched arm. She enjoyed these few occasions when she could live through the Sakl bird using her Willhammer abilities, feeling everything the winged creature experienced.  [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]:My dear Koriko.: the Toroshu of Clan Vilda cooed into the bird's mind. :What a gift you have been to me. Thank you once again my dear old friend.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]She moved her arm upwards and Koriko flew out Relisai's bedroom window. Relisai bid the bird farewell and left the room, heading towards the command room. Robalta was already there, talking to the Head Warden.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Always trying to usurp my authority. Does she have no shame?[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Robalta looked her way. "Hello dear sister" Robalta exclaimed. "I hope you had an enjoyable afternoon?"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Yes, of course. You know, the duties of Toroshu never stop, not even when resting." Relisai smiled warmly and opened lit eyes. To this day, Robalta still believed her sister loved and trusted her. The fool.  "Send a group of scout's out northwest of here" Relisai told the Warden.  "Oki has a visitor that we have yet to welcome, and we Vilda are known for our hospitality, are we not" Relisai said with a sly smile on her face.[/color]

 

[color=#8b4513;]The Warden grinned "Of course we are."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Oh, and send for my son Kulrik. I told him I wished to speak with him - he should be here by now.[/color]


Edited by Toa Fanixe, Nov 25 2013 - 07:47 PM.

  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#178 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 06:55 PM

OOC: Let the games begin.

 

[color=#008080;]IC/ Sado | Kentoku was becoming so crowded. Akimatai could say this with absolute certainty, for she had been to all the major landmasses at least once. Lush jungles and meadows were giving way to barren wastelands and crowded urban constructs, such as this. At least, here in Sado, there were plants, and people.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Akimatai wasn't sure what she was doing here in the city. Sure wasn't here for some fresh air, for the air hang thick with smoke and smog. It was probably the people. The folks in the city were interesting. Guess I needed a change of scenery. She thought. The scenery had changed, definitely. She was not used to all the pavement and brick.[/color]

 

OOC: Open for interaction. Aki's just meandering about the streets.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#179 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 08:22 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]The First Son of clan Vilda buckled his belt before moving on to pull his armour into place. Once he was fully dressed Kulrik walked over to the window, staring out into the natural beauty of Oki. This island, this castle, they were his home, but more often than not it felt like a prison. He was too valuable to be left alone by himself - the risk was too great for injury or kidnapping.  That was why his mother Toroshu had forced him to acquire an aide from clan Herupa, a trained individual that would protect him for as long as the aide's lifelong oath lasted. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik had thought the Herupa would be another chain that bound his life, but his fears had been quite happily proven wrong.  Under the Herupa's watch his mother Toroshu considered Kulrik adequately safe - he was no longer accompanied by a half dozen guards whenever he went for a stroll outside the castle walls.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik opened his bedroom door and found Seigyo standing outside. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Seigyo, how many times have I told you? You don't need to stand guard outside my door all night. There's plenty of space in my room" Kulrik teased.[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#180 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 08:30 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Luckily for Seigyo, she had a mask in-place to hide her blush.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"My master has his right to privacy," She said, doing her best to keep a straight face, "... And it wouldn't be proper if I was in your room for the night."[/color]


  • 0

#181 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 08:42 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]He saw the corner Seigyo's mouth twitch.  Kulrik smiled. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Yes, I have a right to privacy, and I'll do with it as I wish. That includes throwing it to the wind, if it pleases me" Kulrik said with a mock tone of instruction. "Now you said it wouldn't be proper to spend the night in my room. Please, refresh my memory, what was your oath to me, exactly?"[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#182 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 09:05 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"To protect you unconditionally with my life, to follow your orders, and to hold my oaths til my, or your death," Seigyo recited, using the abridged version of her oaths. Seigyo reminded herself that Kulrik often approached life in a very un-serious manner, and it's unconventional-ism that it brought often took her off-guard. She also made another reminder not to argue with him. Kulrik had a habit of being right.[/color]


  • 0

#183 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2013 - 09:47 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Exactly my point" Kulrik began, "your oath has absolutely nothing to do with making sure things are proper. In fact, if I so command it, it would be your duty to make  things are improper as possible" the First Son said jokingly, gesturing widely to reinforce the comedy.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik moved his arm forward, palm upturned. 'Now, give me your hand. We have somewhere to go."[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#184 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,455 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 05:52 AM

OOC: Let the games begin.

 

[color=#008080;]IC/ Sado | Kentoku was becoming so crowded. Akimatai could say this with absolute certainty, for she had been to all the major landmasses at least once. Lush jungles and meadows were giving way to barren wastelands and crowded urban constructs, such as this. At least, here in Sado, there were plants, and people.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Akimatai wasn't sure what she was doing here in the city. Sure wasn't here for some fresh air, for the air hang thick with smoke and smog. It was probably the people. The folks in the city were interesting. Guess I needed a change of scenery. She thought. The scenery had changed, definitely. She was not used to all the pavement and brick.[/color]

 

OOC: Open for interaction. Aki's just meandering about the streets.

OOC: I would interact, but I can't think of a reason why a Hogo would talk to a Fursic. Any suggestions? :shrugs:

IC: Akone

[color=#57143b;]Akone thanked the guard as she returned her Naginata to Akone. She removed the Saya(blade guard) and noted with satisfaction that no one had tampered with it yet.[/color]

[color=#57143b;]The Dasaka hummed a tune to her self as she strolled the streets of Sado.[/color]


Edited by Norik Of Gielinor, Nov 26 2013 - 06:04 AM.

  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#185 Offline Twelfth Ghosthands

Twelfth Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 3,864 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 08:21 AM

[color=#0000cd;]IC (Tazera)[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]"Orders, eh?" the Lieutenant replied.  "Any idea what?"[/color]

 

[color=#0000cd;]She drew her knife as she spoke, inspecting the crystal blade.  The edge was looking a little dull; she made a mental note to sharpen it once they'd made port.[/color]


  • 0

Posted Image


More ME minifigs!


#186 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,635 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 02:36 PM

IC: Noshima

 

"I give you thanks for giving heed to my wellbeing," said the Toroshu quietly, her eyes still focused on the board below her. "I have not been of troubled sleep."

 

With a click, her fingers pressed down a stone in the centre.

 

OOC:  woah, didn't see this sorry!

 

IC: Kamari

 

The stone pulled the rug out from under Kamari's current plan, her mind having anticipated Noshima's next move more toward the far edge of the board where a small skirmish had begun to blow into full scale war.  Realizing the move had stolen her upper hand she focused her attention back to the board until a suitable counter had been procured with the swift clack of her piece on the board.  

 

"That is good news, for I have found the reports from the East most troubling.  I fear our peace is balanced on the edge of a knife.  What do we know of these primitives?  Nearly nothing, and yet the councils are already passing judgement.  Where will you place our clan?"  Kamari's words were not those of a subordinate.  Any other woman who had lost her head in that moment.  Her eyes glanced softly at the Toroshu she knew so well, their years together having brought a sort of mutual equality between them when alone.


  • 0

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

 

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.


#187 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 03:18 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

Holstering her crystal shield and hiding her blush, Seigyo took Kulrik's hand. She mentally started to prepare herself to deal with the various looks she was about to receive.


  • 0

#188 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 08:06 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik grabbed hold of Seigyo's hand and started off down the corridor, the Herupa Dasaka in tow. Kulrik turned his face to look at Seigyo - she appeared somewhat distressed, her face screwed up as if she was trying to focus on something.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Now, don't forget to smile Seigyo. We wouldn't want to appear rude when we tell my mother Toroshu that we're running off together to be wed. Also, what would you like for lunch? I'm in the mood for something light, personally."[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#189 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 08:19 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Don't Panic.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]A somewhat-forced smile appeared on her face as she did her best to remain calm.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Something light as well," Seigyo said, "If everything is going to be all rushed today, I wouldn't wish to upset my stomach and be forced to have you out of my sight."[/color]


  • 0

#190 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 08:47 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#daa520;]As the pair neared Vilda's command room, Kulrik chuckled lightly.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Oh, my Seigyo, how awfully sweet of you. I really am so lucky to have you by side, my love. Mhmm, well, since we both want something light, maybe we could grab a salad from the kitchen. The chef has an excellent secret dressing calle-"[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik stopped mid sentence as the Warden appeared. [/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"Hello First Son Kulrik."[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Hello, Warden. Things are well, I trust?" Kulrik's voice had lost all its humour - in the presence of the Warden, his mother Toroshu's closest advisor, he became exceptionally stoic.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"They are. I am happy to see Seigyo Herapu has safely escorted you to see the Toroshu - her aid has proven a worthy investment. But I think your mother Toroshu would be pleased to know that her son is safe this deep within Castle Vilda thanks to Vilda's own guards, and not because of a Herapu. Don't you?"[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Yes of course Warden. You are correct, and thank you for your advice." Kulrik let go of Seigyo's hand, bringing his own down to his waist.[/color]

 

[color=#008000;]"I am happy to see my advice is welcome. Have a good day, my lord" the Warden said with a slight bow before walking off past Kulrik and Seigyo.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik didn't say a word to Seigyo as the two approached the command room's door. He opened it and walked inside, Seigyo a step behind. Toroshu Relisai was on the other side of the room,  talking with her sister Robalta and oblivious to her son's entrance. Kulrik waited patiently to be addressed by the leader of the Vilda.[/color]


Edited by Toa Fanixe, Nov 26 2013 - 08:47 PM.

  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#191 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 09:01 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Seigyo silently followed her master, taking her shield off her back again. She had nodded silently to the Warden, although she was slightly put-back by the Warden's comments. She did her best to ignore the Warden's words, and continue trying to try to remain calm.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Especially as they entered the Toroshu's room. Seigyo wasn't terribly excited to see the conclusion to this, unfortunately for her.[/color]


  • 0

#192 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2013 - 10:35 PM

IC:

 

 

[color=#000080;]It took a few minutes, but Relisai finally brought her eyes up and saw Kulrik standing by the door, head down and waiting.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Kulrik! I am so happy to see you. Please come forward and give your mother a hug."[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik complied wordlessly, hugging her mother before taking a step back.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"And I am happy to see you, as always. May I ask why you called me to this meeting now? What business is required that couldn't wait until supper?"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Ahh, my Kulrik, ever the conscientious First Son. You fit the role so well." Relisai paused to admire her noble son. Finally, she sighed. "Kulrik, you know that the Vilda are not an independent clan. We may pride ourselves over our Willhammers and our protection of Oki, but we do not have the strength to do so on our own.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"We rely on the Umbraline for our food and a number of other supplies. While I appreciate what they do for us, the situation is appalling. No other clan suffers the embarrassment that we do, no other clan must beg for morsels. It is not behooving of a clan as beautiful, as strong and as admired as ours to rely on the goodwill of the Rora. Do you understand, my son?"[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Yes, mother, but that hardly explains why I have been called here" Kulrik said curiously.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"You have been called here today, Kulrik, because I wish to change the status quo. Our Mother, Zuto-Nui, extolled the virtue of Power, of bettering oneself as much as possible. That is what I want for our tribe. I want the Vilda to become strong.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"That is where you come in. I want you to take your Herapu and travel to Odaiba, and visit the clans there. Speak with them, dine with them, become their friends. Learn what you can of their politics, what makes them strong and what makes them weak. News of another land has destabilized the Empire - it is plain to see old scars have become open wounds and cracks have appeared where before there were none. Events.... may occur. Opportunities may arise whereby a shrewd mind and quick hand could take advantage of the situation. Precious resources may be acquired that could allow the Vilda to continue our quest of nature's preservation on our own, indefinitely. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"But what you speak of would create chaos!" Kulrik exclaimed. "Zuto-Nui would never approve!"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"No! You do not grasp what I am saying, First Son. Chaos may soon ensue, regardless of our actions. The other land may begin a war with us, the Fursics may attempt to overthrow the Umbralines again, it is difficult to say. But if something does happen, people will die and some clans will weaken and even vanish. The Vilda must be ready for such an eventuality - it could mean the greatest event that has happened to the Vilda since our creation."[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik's eyes darted from side to side, thinking about what the Toroshu had told him. It was quite a bit to take in at once. Then it hit him. His mother was asking him - well, maybe telling him, but that was besides the point - to leave Oki and go to Odaiba, outside of her control. He realized that it would be in his best interests to comply with his mother's orders.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"I see. When would you have me begin?"[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"So smart, so quick to understand what is best for his clan! Kulrik, one day you will have a child and she will rule the Vilda. Thank you for giving me the peace of mind that the Toroshu of clan Vilda will be properly taken care of.[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Back to business. You and your Herapu will leave first tomorrow morning by the light of dawn.You may be required to stay there for a few months, so take your ring with you - it will let you procure any supplies you need from Umbraline traders. Next week I will leave for Sado - I wish to socialize with other generals and remain up-to-date with the affairs of the Empire. And the Gardens of the Imperial Palace do require the attention of a a true leader from time to time. Robalta will see to the well-being of Vilda in my absence, with the Warden aiding her in every matter.  Now, go. There is much to prepare."[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Kulrik bowed to his mother Toroshu. "Thank you Vilda Toroshu. I know that your plans will prove fortuitous for the Vilda."[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]The First Son hugged his mother and kissed her check before turning to leave. She headed to the door, Seigyo turning to follow him. The two headed out and Kulrik led them outside the Castle. He breathed in the sweet air, for the first time truly happy with what his Mother had in store for him.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"So Seigyo, what do you think? Have you ever visited Odaiba before?" Kulrik asked.[/color]


  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#193 Offline Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,455 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 05:37 AM

IC: Akone[color=#57143b;]As the Palace Guard turned a corner, she walked straight into a Dasaka in teal robes.The Soulsword Menti was knocker backwards and fell. She fell bottom-first onto the floorAkone picked herself up and tried to help up the teal-robed Dasaka."Are you alright?" She said to Akimatai, hand outstretched.[/color]
  • 0

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...pages/?p=547065 My BZPRPG Character Profiles


#194 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

  • 19,009 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 06:05 AM

IC: Noshima

 

"Waiting," said Noshima quietly, placing a single stone onto the board, "shall illuminate the path to victory."

 

From where they sat, it was clear that the Toroshu had been setting up the trap from the very beginning. It was impossible for Kamari to take a single inch of territory with the positioning of Noshima's stones as they were.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#195 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 01:38 PM

[color=#008080;]IC | "I'm fine, thank you", Aki said, getting to her feet without assistance, and picking up the items she had dropped. Cracking her back, she asked the stranger,"In a hurry, much?"[/color]


Edited by The Dapper Man, Nov 27 2013 - 01:38 PM.

  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#196 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 01:38 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]It slightly behooved Seigyo that she was referred to merely as 'The Herupa', but she was visibly relieved that the meeting had not gone how she had expected.[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"I haven't been there myself. My training happened on Sado or Oki," Seigyo said, "It will be a quite interesting experience for both of us, I assume."[/color]


  • 0

#197 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,243 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 02:44 PM

 

 

IC SokuratesuThe Menti, after getting a meal from the Coliseum marketplace, proceeded to the training grounds. Passing by two Menti dueling each other, she found a room for her self, somewhere she could train alone. Entering the room, she found herself looking at some training equipment, including a heavy bag and a wooden dummy. Walking up to the sandbag, she started to punch it...OOC Open for interaction

 

 

IC (Dastana Tapui): Tapui entered the room soon after the other Menti had begun her training session. She peered in cautiosly around the doorframe to check if the room was occupied, and, finding that it was, decided to introduce herself.

"Hey" she said casually to the Menti of Fursic. "Don't mind me, I was in here just before and I forgot my keys" She picked them up from beside the equipment stack and held them up, jangling. "Since you're here though, I could go a bit longer. Would you mind training together?"

 

 

IC (Vilda Tara, Odaiba): Tara crested a ridge somewhere on the lower slopes of Mount Koshiki and wiped the sweat from the top of her mask. Surrounded by forest and with the sun streaming over the mountain behind her, she could see across a wide swath of green farmland to the sparking sea in the distance. It was moments like these that gave the Dashi such enjoyment in her work. Here she was, in the middle of nowhere after spending three days alone in the bush, and suddenly, unexpectedly, she was confronted with a view better than all the jewels in the Rora's palace. And this wasn't even why she was here, it was just a happy side-effect  of working out here. She would have paid to come to places like this, but instead she was sent out and even paid to come. Nature was wonderful like that - the best bits were free for anyone who had eyes to see and a mind appreciate the sights.

 

Eventually, Tara wrenched her eyes away from the view and continued up the spur. The path was shabby, barely more than a strip where there weren't any trees and the grass was shorter. Still, with her walking stick in one hand and clippers in the other, Tara went about widening it and making it easier walking. A couple of times, she removed a large stone that lay in the way and sent it rolling down the slope. Once this track was in better condition, it could be opened up to the public, not just the wildlife rangers of Clan Vilda. Then, all the Dasaka of Kentoku would be able to come up and enjoy this little slice of paradise. Many would choose not to, of course, but for those that would, it was worth the effort.

 

OOC: Tara open for interaction.


Edited by The Lorax, Nov 27 2013 - 02:46 PM.

  • 0

#198 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,635 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 03:27 PM

IC: Kamari, Hogo Noshima's Chamber (Imperial Palace)

 

The world froze around Kamari, all of existence vanishing from her mind as the inevitable leered up at her from the goban.  Her silver eyes flickered between each army, moving across territories, chains, and openings she would be suicidal to fill.  In the end, there was only one outcome. 

 

"You are wise, my Toroshu," Kamari said while leaning back on her cushion, admitting defeat by returning the piece in her hand to its crystal bowl.  "It seems I have lost my edge in keeping up with your strategies, both on the board and in the court."

 

IC: Daikura Koga, Imperial Palace

Koga moved through the winding hallways without destination.  He fluttered from room to room with the vermillion jano bird ruffling her feathers on his shoulder, the long tail feathers stretching down the back of Koga's black shawl.  His hands were empty, the wooden practice sword left inside his chamber.  Whenever the halls opened into a veranda he would step outside and enjoy the view, the feel of the wind, and the salt on the air, and look up at the spires of the Imperial Palace cast their glittering reflections upon the canvas of clouds.  

 

OOC:  Koga definitely open for interaction.


  • 0

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

 

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.


#199 Online Toa Fanixe

Toa Fanixe
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

  • 1,780 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 04:34 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC:[/color]

 

 

[color=#daa520;]"Yes" Kulrik began, "I'm sure it will be very interesting." [/color]

 

 

[color=#daa520;]Together Kulrik and Seigyo walked deeper into the forest, stopping every so often so Kulrik could admire the natural beauty not found anywhere else in the Empire. They came to a brook, a small stream that a number of animals used as a watering hole. Kulrik knelt down, cupping his hands together and bringing water to his lips. The water was cool and clear, refreshing after the long walk. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"Seigyo, could you please return to the Castle and get that salad we were talking about. You know where the chef keep his secret dressing, don't you?"[/color]

 

 

 

[color=#800080;]Soraph wiped the sweat off her brow, exhausted and in need of a break after a difficult morning tending to the plants in the Imperial Gardens. She enjoyed the job - it was rewarding, and there was nothing that compared to the beauty of the natural world. Every day she had the opportunity to care for the numerous and delicate species that were so very loved by the Dasaka. [/color]

 

[color=#800080;]Still, at times she wished for something different, something more. Watching over the rare specimens in the Gardens required little thought, and occasionally became quite mechanical.There was no mental stimulation. After a few generations of practicing breeding techniques to keep the species healthy, the process became quite routine. Soraph longed for a position that would allow her to make use of her mind, but it was doubtful that she would get one. She had no illusions - she had been banished to Sado by her aunt Toroshu Relisai to keep Soraph away from the Clan and Castle Vilda. For Soraph, Sado was a prison. Beautiful, but a prison nonetheless.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]She walked down a hall in the Palace, stepping outside into a veranda to escape the sometimes stuffy building. There she saw someone staring at the sky, a bird resting on his shoulders.[/color]

 

[color=#800080;]"That is a beautiful Jano you have there" Soraph said to Koga.[/color]


Edited by Toa Fanixe, Nov 27 2013 - 04:35 PM.

  • 0
Quiz by TheQuizzery.com


You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much
Which Barraki are you?

#200 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,233 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 27 2013 - 05:07 PM

[color=#b22222;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]"Yes sir."[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]Seigyo bowed once prior to returning to the castle. The kitchen, more exactly. Upon retrieving the salads, she started to return back to Kulrik.[/color]


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users