BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Reson.

Reson made a beeline for Niralle's estate, wandering the perimeter of the property, but not going any further. He was with the Ussalry now, he couldn't just go breaking into this place; that would be breaking the laws he was supposed to uphold. That said, he wanted to memorise as much of the property as he could from the outside just in case he did have to sneak in later on. 

Finally, he sauntered up to the front gates, and knocked loudly on the metal, amplifying the sound so he was sure he could be heard. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"I'd like to ask a few questions regarding your master's interest in the Vortixx named Lash." Reson replied. "Is he available for me to talk to, or will I have to negotiate with one of his lackeys?" he did his best to remain civil, but there was something about Niralle's affluence and lavish lifestyle that Reson absolutely detested. 

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Aar

He grunted and looked at his crab, then nodded. "Alright... So long as I finish it before the day it out, it should be fine." He set the rag and can of was he was using up on a shelf and turned back to Gavarm. "What can I do, sir?"

IC: Onepu

He sighed through his nose, masking outwardly the slight relief he felt. "Oh, Lash. I assure you everything is in order concerning her and her little friend. What do you need exactly?"

IC: Demos

The group of 3 Toa made their way to the Onu-Po tunnel.

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers
  • Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Niralle

The servant was indubitably put off by the detective's attitude, but he maintained civility and dignity "right this way." He led Reson into the estate, down the hall and to the great library "This is as far as I take you." and with that, the servant bowed and took his leave.

IC Eretas

Eratas observed Onepu's relief there must be something deeper going on he made not of that, it may come in handy later.

"Is there somewhere we can speak?" Eretas asked the captain before adding, "Privately."

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

"Okay..." he looked around, "...now what do I do?" 

But the servant was already gone. "Just bloody great," he grumbled, using his powers to amplify his hearing so that no one would be able to sneak up on him. 

• Upvote 1

OOC: Oh... Okay... Your last post didn't even mention a door. 

"Oh for fu..." Reson scowled, raising his hand and knocking very loudly on the door, amplifying the sound with his power. Hopefully that would make the jackass on the other side regret being such a smartarse. 

• Upvote 1

IC Eretas

The lawyer followed the captain into his office, closing the door behind him. He placed his briefcase on the desk and the clasps clacked open "I have been studying my client's case, and I was hoping you could shed some light on the situation"

IC Niralle

The knock was loud and exhasperated

Analysis: frustrated. Emotionally irritable. Sin: wrath. Conclusion: Keep on edge to reduce effectiveness.

The cool words softly touched the ears, in charming contrast to the harsh knocking

"Come in"

--Character Profiles--

Grumbling impatiently, Reson pushed open the doors and headed inside. 

• Upvote 1

IC: Syvra

Syvra cracked his neck as he peered down the tunnel that would lead to the next point in his plans. A soft laugh escaped his lips

"I suppose this could be considered the point of no-return." He said, more to himself than to his 'allies'. And with that he began down the tunnel, not even bothering to check whether his allows were behind him or not. One of them he knew couldn't risk sticking behind else he sacrifice his life, the other was sworn to duty to follow the 'criminal'. Chain-reaction of sorts with syvra acting as the starting point.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC Eretas

"I was hoping" the lawyer began, glancing up from his briefcase, "that you could tell me what exactly my client has been arrested for? Im afraid that the guards have not been forthcoming. It seems no one can provide an accurate account. You being the captain, I'm sure you have a much more accurate account."

IC Niralle (Niralle's estate)

The matoran swiveled his kane-ra leather armchair to face the detective. The stretched twice as high as the matoran, pointing up the multidudinal stories of the library.
Everything was carved of smooth stone, adorned with gems retrieved from the depths of the earth

"Can I help you?" the charming voice inquired

--Character Profiles--

"Why yes, you can," Reson put on his most pleasant tone, even though his blood was boiling at the sight of this obnoxious businessman. In a city full of hardworking miners, inventors and guardsmen, here was a Matoran who made his living by leeching off the efforts of others. Disgusting. 

"This is more of a personal matter than official Ussalry business, but I was part of the patrol who let Lash into the city just the other day, and was also present for her arrest, amongst other things. She was new to the city, and seemed to be unfamiliar with the area. Indeed, she didn't seem to know she even had a lawyer until Eretas entered the workshop earlier today. So I'm curious as to how she is acquainted with you, or if she even is."  

IC Niralle (Niralle's estate)

The businessmatoran adjusted his cufflinks as he stared into the detective's eyes. Niralle had contacts all throughout the city, but he needed to be tactful with his divulgances "Lash is a person of extreme interest" fortunately for Niralle, tact was his primary language, "I have need of her expertise in my employment." Niralle poured a glass of scotch and began smelling the sweet aroma

"Her lawyer is one of the best. I have him on retainer myself." he said, pouring another glass and offering it to the detective

--Character Profiles--

Reson's eyes narrowed. "Is Lash what is of interest to you, or the Rahkshi she controls?" 

He ignored the drink; it was probably poisoned, but definitely alcoholic.  

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Niralle

The matoran shrugged at his decline, combining the two glasses of scotch "My employment contracts are private." he swirled the glasses "I am legally inclined to protect the privacy of my employees. I do trust that you understand, good lawman." Niralle tipped his mask before taking a polite sip of his drink

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

"Oh, I understand perfectly." Reson spat. It wasn't what Niralle had said, but what he hadn't said, that told Reson everything he needed to know. 

IC Niralle 

The Onu Matoran leaned back in his chair "then we are at an agreement" Niralle swished his glass. He stared kindly into the eyes of the detective, an invincible grin stretched across his mask. Niralle was untouchable

--Character Profiles--

Reson bristled with anger, but forced himself to stay calm. "I assure you," he hissed, "that this is not over." 

"I'll see myself out, then, shall I?" Reson scowled, beginning to turn away from the repulsive Matoran. 

"I don't drink," Reson replied coldly. Anymore. 

IC: Roth

A nod was his only response to the almost textbook reply "Arina" gave about being able to handle herself, he'd seen far too many too young and to confident to really attempt to dissuade her from the fact. As she finished speaking, the lesterin gave a snort that very well could have been a laugh had it possessed a modicum of amusement more.

"You don't go looking for Tykoh and find him, lass," Roth explained, his tone almost paternal in a way. "But seeing as I'm fairly convinced you haven't come here to relieve me of my widgets, I'll tell you about him."

The rugged lesterin stepped aside, edging open the heavy door to let the Bo-toa in. The household beyond was, unsurprisingly, dimly lit, though strangely neat. Even if more in the sparsely populated way of barracks rather than actually clean.

IC: (Hari - "Arina")

"Thank you, I have only small bits of information on this matter. My client didn't give me much to work with, so any information you could provide me with would be helpful," Arina said, seeing how orderly the house, though that mainly seemed to be from lack of really having anything in it. The lighting was weak but still enough for her to see. She stood, not exactly sure whether Roth wanted her to take a seat while he explained or if he intended to make this so quick, so he could push her out of his house and go back about his business. Either way her perseverance had paid off, and she was happy. Breadcrumbs of information was all she had at this point.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Sorry, for the wait, had some real-life stuff going on.

IC Kavala

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, prison):

Kavala scoffed. "Sure, Mata Nui transformed many Matoran into Toa... but so did Makuta. I am living proof of that. Giving your followers superpowers isn't what makes you great... it's the purpose you assign them. And I find the purpose Makuta gave me to be the best of all."

OoC: Miras told me in a PM that I can temporarily play as Kajak while his internet isn't working. Might as well get things going again

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Fionne, I want you to use your powers first. Raise pillars of earth from the water. Me and Tio will then create bridges on them", Kajak replied in a somewhat  serious tone, but a small smirk still remained on his face, a result of Akili's joke and Lehti's response to her. It was good to see the team starting to interact with each other more. "Tio", he said and turned to look at the white Toa, "You will form ice around the stones I'll create, to keep them together. The ice will eventually melt, but the bridges will be small and temporary. so that shouldn't be a problem." He then looked at Lehti. "Your vines can then support the structures we'll create. Make the plants wrap around them." Kajak seemed more serious than usual, when his talents of leadership started to resurface once more. "Go ahead, Fionne. Create the pillars for the first bridge."

IC: Tio

Tio nodded, stepping forward.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Wekar:

The Matoran suddenly woke up, sullenly aware that he had foolishly fallen asleep on his mining job. He sighed, took up his pickaxe, and called to his Ussal, Dax, to pick him up. He sighed, bored of the monotony of the mine. He wondered if he would ever encounter adventure.

OoC: W00t, third profile! Open for interaction (duh!)

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

IC Niralle

The matoran reclined in his chair and shrugged "Nonsense. Take your pick. Anything in the cellar is yours." He sloshed his scotch around a bit "if you really won't drink it, you are welcome to sell it. Or perhaps a nice cider?"

--Character Profiles--

Right now, the only thing Reson wanted from Niralle was his head on a platter, but he finally gave in. Nariya had always liked wines. Perhaps he could drink some while he read over her file later on. "Fine, one of the wines, then. Make it something good." 

"Red," Reson conceded. 

IC Niralle

Niralle leaned back surprising he thought

white wine was much easier on the inexperienced palette. His initial disdain must not be due to preference. Perhaps ethical abstinence?

Niralle stood and buttoned his jacket. As he did, one of the bookcases opened to reveal a passageway "Shall we?"

--Character Profiles--

IC: Reson

You have got to be kidding me, Reson groaned inwardly. Now he had secret passages? 

"Fine. Let's get this over with." 

• Upvote 3

IC Niralle

Niralle smiled as he gestured towards the wine cellar "after you, my friend"

he knew that Reson hated him; yet there was an odd sincerity in the word "friend".

"This is my red wine collection." the halls were dimly lit with a reasonable amount of lightstones. Although damp, the underground cellar was not terribly cold "As I'm sure you know, white wine must be chilled whereas red wine is not".

--Character Profiles--

The De-Toa seethed. It took every ounce of mental restraint not to snap at the Matoran for calling him "friend". The sooner he got this over with, the better. "I'm not a wine expert," he admitted, "I just know which kind I prefer." 

Old sport? Well, it was a slight improvement on friend. "Yep, sure." Reson told Niralle, accepting the wine. 

• Upvote 1