BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tio

I awoke with my face on the ground.

Upon instinct I pushed myself up, and in doing so I found that my arms were rather sore. In fact, I found my entire body was rather sore. Upon getting into a seated position I looked down at myself. I had a few minor wounds, but nothing too serious. Maybe just a few cuts here or there. It was comforting to feel in my body though, even if I had no idea how I got any of these wounds. I looked down at my hands before closing them tightly as if to test my own existence. Yep. All here.

My comfort quickly left me as I became suddenly aware of water lapping at my legs and feet.

There was something upsetting about finding yourself entirely unaware of your circumstances.

Where was I?

Without realizing what I was doing, I asked myself to check my belongings quickly.

1. Battlements?

My shield was still bound to my wrist, but my blade was nowhere to be found. I quickly scanned around and to my relief I spotted it. Only a few metres from me, sunk into the soft earth. I stood up shakily, carefully approaching it as not to pass out. I reached down and gripped it with my strong fingers.

2. My Bag?

Slung over my shoulder. No problems there. But was everything inside?

3. Nav. Gear?

I undid the clasp on my bag to open it, rifling around in the contents hoping to find my map and compass. Within I found a few writing utensils and a smaller bag with what I presumed to be some sort of ration - soaked in water. To my relief I found the compass, but when I found my parchments, they were sopping wet. The ink had run through it, leaving whatever was drawn on it completely unrecognizable.

4. Med kit?

No sign of it anywhere. Why wouldn't I have kept it in my bag? It must have been being used before...

Before what? I had no recollection of any events occurring that brought me here, wherever here was.

I took a deep breath, suddenly feeling rather alone. With a shake of my head I dismissed that thought. I had to get my bearings, sort out my memories, and figure out where to go from there. That was the most important thing now.

I couldn't help but feel discouraged though, I had no idea why I knew what to do next. This wasn't going to be easy.

• Upvote 3

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Arabeth/Dervish

"Greetings, Turaga. I'd like to have my swords mended," she said, presenting her scimitars to Ferron.

The aforementioned blades were worn and edges nicked. One of them were half-encrusted with ice, while the other was slightly bent.

IC; Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Certainly" Ferron agreed presenting the Vo-Toa with a crate to store the weapon in for a moment.

"I'll take a look at them when I have the time. How about you?" Ferron asked, turning to the Matoran.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kajak (Papa Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

Rolling his eyes discreetly at Tsuda's response to the fight, the Po-Toa made a 360 degree turn, his eyes sweeping across the dull landscape. The reef was mostly uniform, except for- Wait, what was that? A flash of... White? "Hey guys, do any of you happen to have an Akaku or something that can enhance vision?" he said, keeping his acid green eyes fixed on the splash of white. 

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Receptionist

"Yes, you arrived just in time. You wished to join the Ussalry, correct?"

IC: Interviewer

He led Onoraza to the section of the barracks designated specifically for Toa and other larger beings. "I figure this section would suit you best. The beds are larger and sturdier, and I figured its other occupants- Toa- would be more comfortable with your presence than the Matoran would." The beds are bare mattresses on carved stone frames, save for a small number with blankets and pillows. The room is relatively small, looking to house no more than twenty occupants. "Bedding can be found in the large closet at the back. Whichever bed you put it on will be yours. A key can be found hanging from the side of each bed, which opens a corresponding locker." Each bed and locker had a number on it, seeming to match.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, barracks):

Onoraza took the sight of the barracks in with a careful gaze around. While not too enthusiastic about living among Toa, she found the place to suit her needs well enough. A place among the barracks would come really handy later on.

She nodded. "This will do fine... I can already see a bed I like."

IC: Receptionist

"Okay then, name and place of residence?"

IC: Interviewer (and apparently tour guide?)

"Alright then, that's everything taken care of. Whenever you leave the barracks or HQ, be sure to let the desk know where you can be found, in case something needs delivering."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

Lehti looked at the approaching figure, and assumed that it was Tio. She said "I'll go to her" and activated her Kadin, flying over to the white Toa. It was indeed Tio. She seemed slightly confused when Lehti greeted her. "Is everything alright? Have you lost your memory like everyone else?"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Akili.

"Yay! The whole group's back together!" Akili cheered happily, recognising Tio from a distance. "...I think. That is everybody, right?"

IC: Reson.

The De-Toa finished his impromptu patrol and sighed boredly.

"Come on boy," he told Curmudgeon, starting to wander back towards the headquarters. 

OOC: Reson open for interaction. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ic: Dahtar - Ferron's Shop

"Excuse me" Dahtar said to Ferron "May I speak with you from a moment?"

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Please," Ferron pleaded with a raised palm, for once appearing rather flustered and a little annoyed, "one at a time"

Turning his attention once again to the Po-Matoran who'd come in along with the Vo-Toa, he awaited Ishi's request.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Niralle

The infamous mining mogul prided himself on privacy. He never made public apearances. But this was a special case.

His source had been very clear: A vortixx who commanded a rahkshi. This was not something to leave to his servants.

Flanked by an entourage of guards and servants, the gentlematoran rode his ussal through the streets of Onu Koro, riding to the ussalry headquarters.
"Make way for lord Niralle!" the forward servant called into the halls.
The businessman adjusted his cufflinks as he looked thoughtfully into the air. His eyes were aloof, seeming to be in thought far above the things of this world. It was an old business tactic, one that he had perfected with a certain blend of intimidation and charm.
Straightening his tie he made his way to the receptionist "excuse me," he swirled his red wine in it's glass "I have heard there is a vortixx detained with her rahkshi companion. Tell me, what is their crime?"

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

Lehti looked at the approaching figure, and assumed that it was Tio. She said "I'll go to her" and activated her Kadin, flying over to the white Toa. It was indeed Tio. She seemed slightly confused when Lehti greeted her. "Is everything alright? Have you lost your memory like everyone else?"

IC: Tio

First things first, I knew this Toa. A part of me wanted to say her name, like squeezing my own palms to know I was real. On impulse, I repeated what I knew to be true, "You're Lehti."

I remember turning away from Lehti to see four more silhouettes further down the beach. I wanted to answer her question, I wanted her to know that I had lost my memory. But all I could get out was a resigned, "Like everyone else?" At first when Lehti approached me I was hopeful that she could tell me what had happened, but to learn that we all knew nothing about the situation - I have to admit - made me somewhat fearful.

I put my hands over my eyes and took a deep breath. I had to focus. First thing's first, reunite with the others.

I looked back to Lehti and answered her question with a nod. Yes. I had lost my memory.

Like everyone else.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"You're Lehti."

"I am."

Tio nodded after a moment. Lehti wondered why all of them suffered from memory loss, although it seemed that some had forgotten more than others. Is this just a coincidence? Or did something - or someone - cause the amnesia? She couldn't know. But she remembered, that they had an important mission. But the details were shrouded in darkness. How can any of them accomplish their mission, if they don't even remember what it is? Lehti sighed, and said: "Well, let us hope that this is temporary. Come, I'm sure you want to meet the others. Do you remember their names?" She started walk towards the rest of the team.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Niralle

The infamous mining mogul prided himself on privacy. He never made public apearances. But this was a special case.

His source had been very clear: A vortixx who commanded a rahkshi. This was not something to leave to his servants.

Flanked by an entourage of guards and servants, the gentlematoran rode his ussal through the streets of Onu Koro, riding to the ussalry headquarters.

"Make way for lord Niralle!" the forward servant called into the halls.

The businessman adjusted his cufflinks as he looked thoughtfully into the air. His eyes were aloof, seeming to be in thought far above the things of this world. It was an old business tactic, one that he had perfected with a certain blend of intimidation and charm.

Straightening his tie he made his way to the receptionist "excuse me," he swirled his red wine in it's glass "I have heard there is a vortixx detained with her rahkshi companion. Tell me, what is their crime?"

IC ANDREX: although the matoran had intended to speak to the receptionist, there was in fact an enormously tall Ta-Toa in their way. ANDREX turned and looked down at the strange matoran who'd spoken up from behind him, then frowned. "There's a line, little one," he said simply.

OoC: flames for the fire~ :P

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC Niralle

The well-dressed matoran waved his hand and dismissal. Immediately one of the servants approached the ta toa who had spoken out "Then on behalf of my master I thank you for understanding that this is a matter of the highest concern."
he then proceded to hand the toa a rather weighty pouch of widgets "I'm sure this more than compensates any inconvenience caused"

The bag was filled with metalic discs, reprisenting upwards of one hundred and fifty widgets.
"Lord Niralle thanks you for your cooperation."

Edited by Rorschach the Absolute

--Character Profiles--

IC Andrex: The Ta-Toa pushed the bag away. He was a Toa, after all, and would not stoop to bribes. "And what exactly is so important that you feel the need to bribe members of the Ussalry to get to the desk?" It was not entirely true that he was a member, heck he wasn't even a consultant, yet. But he needed to make a point. "If, as you claim, this matter is so important, I suggest you take it up with the guard captain. Given the potential Rahkshi involvement, it's likely he would be more involved and knowledgable on the subject." He then turned back around to the desk, the air noticeably warmer around him.

OoC: lawful good characters, anyway. Always so up in arms about rules~

• Upvote 1

IC Niralle

The lord finally spoke for himself "My sincerest apologies" his voice was warm and charming. Enough to make anyone feel like they were a long friend, or a dear relative. "I offered this as a gift. It is yours regardless." the halls echoed with the identifiable *clank* of widgets as the pouch being plopped on the desk "You mentioned the captain of the guard. I think I will speak with him. Consider this thanks for your consultation" He then turned and began to exit "one more thing: any idea where the good captain might be?"

--Character Profiles--

OOC: Ussalry Rehn-hunting delegation from Po-Wahi.

IC: It was not long before the squadron returned home. Nor did it take long for its members to enter the stables, dismount and be dismissed.

If the noise coming from Ussalry Headquarters was anything to judge by, though, its commander's logging was going to take significantly more time.

Gavarm entered the building and took in a cluster about the reception desk. In spite of his contentment, he couldn't help but submit to growing curiosity.

"Excuse me," he drawled with considerable volume, "is anythin' th' matter?"

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Reson.

With Curmudgeon by his side, Reson blundered back into Ussalry HQ to find it full of people. There was some rich Matoran with an entourage of servants, and another group, this one seemingly composed of Ussalry agents.

Whistling through his teeth, he leant back against the doorframe and waited to see what would happen.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Andrex: Andrex folded his arms,and said evenly, "Never met him, myself. I'd wager at this time he's out on patrol, though." It was a shot in the dark, and there was a good chance that everyone in the room knew it, but it seemed a reasonable guess, and frankly, he simply wanted the Matoran gone, so as to not crowd the lobby with his myriad of servants.