BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Tio

I remained silent as the group began to move.

This wasn't new for me, but there was something especially stark about my quiet demeanor as we walked across the strange land. It was clear that I was thinking hard about the sequence of events as I'd witnessed them. It wasn't until a few minutes had passed that I finally opened my mouth to my companions, "What does everybody remember?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Akili.

"I remember you all... I think... Your faces, at least. I remember that I'm bad with names. I remember that I've got crazy awesome combat skills, that we were sailing somewhere and someone gave me the nickname Pixie."

Her lighthearted tone became suddenly serious. "I remember that we're Toa. A team. We have a duty. We have destinies. Is that why we're here, do you think? To find our destinies on this island?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Kajak (Papa Nihu Reef)

Part 1, Book 1, Chapter 1

"Memories? I don't have anything specific as such... I've got everyone's names and elements down fine, and I think-" Kajak stopped talking for a second, digging down into his mind. "Yeah, I think I might now why we're here, although I'm in the dark as much as anyone else as to where here is. And Akili, at a guess I'd say that Tsuda named you "Pixie"." He said, turning to look back at the Ta-Toa.

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro prison)

So that's why Makuta hasn't helped him. He is banished, Danaku thought. He was interested in hearing more about this god, and agreed upon the ideal that society prospers when everyone strives for greater power. If peasants just sit in mud huts without ambition, they deserve to be poor. Some of his memories started to resurface, when he remembered the words 'peasant' and 'poverty'. He had been familiar with those words before. Maybe this is a sign: Makuta will recover my memories if I worship him, he pondered, but first He must return. "Is there any way for us to bring Him back? Maybe He can help me if I follow His disciplines of destruction?", he asked from Kavala.

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

"I think many of my memories are intact," Lehti answered Tio's question as the group started to move onward. "I remember all of your names and personalitis, and I remember some of my past.. but I can't remember what caused the shipwreck or why we arrived here." She looked at Akili. "Maybe we will indeed achieve our destinies on this island, but I'm not sure if that is the purpose of us being here. It's also possible that we were travelling somewhere else but our ship ended up here. Perhaps destiny did guide us.."

She felt something strange again when she looked at Akili, but retained her gaze for a bit longer. She's pretty, said a thought that suddenly appeared in her mind. She quickly turned her gaze elsewhere, somewhat confused and disturbed. She tried to get her thoughts elsewhere as fast as possible. "Anyways, I saw that we are in a large group of islands when I flew among the clouds. If we want to get to he mainland, we could do with having a boat of some sort."

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC Kavala

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ, cell):

Kavala was pleased with his success at getting his point across. Perhaps the akward Lesterin wasn't useless after all.

"He left behind a vault of great power", Kavala told. "It has been breached by foul Skakdi known collectively as the Piraka. In fact, I was forced to ally with them in order to get just a small sample of the vault's power... The shadowstone. If we get a chance to escape, we should recover that stone first and foremost. Later, when able to fully access the vault, perhaps we will find the key to Makuta's return."

• Upvote 1

IC: (Silo/Onu-Koro prison)

He didn't particularly like Danaku getting brainwashed this early in the game, but then again, he didn't want to make enemies with Kavala, and that was more important. Still, he wasn't going to be actively part of it, he thought.

This stuff about the Vault was news to him, though, so he said: "What kinda stuff is in this Vault, then?"

When Kavala had mentioned the recovery of his pet rock as a priority, Silo had started having doubts as to this Dark Toa's sanity, but he was the best bet he'd got...

• Upvote 2

Kathok

IC: Receptionist

She glanced around nervously, hoping her shift was up. It wasn't. She was going to have to deal with the lawyer and she did not look happy about it.

IC: Onepu

He took the information in silence and mulled it over for a minute. "A reasonable assumption. Power-hungry beings such as these 'Piraka' would be likely to take the largest force possible along with them. Could it be possible that Thok is not alone, with other Piraka or Makuta worshipers?" 

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Akili

"Well, we... Ah... had a boat..." Akili said hesitantly. She felt shy and awkward talking to Lehti; the feeling was important, she just couldn't remember why.

She cleared her throat. "Anyone got any other ideas?"

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Seren dropped his cigarette and extinguished it under the heel of his boot, looking Demos up and down as he walked to Syvra's side, keeping a careful eye on the both of them.

"Welcome back to the team," he said to Demos, his tone gruff but impassive.

Edited by Joseph Cooper

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Orphos- Onu-Koro

Orphos looked to the fellow who had said hello. It was a bold and just toa of magnetism wearing a great pakari. His first impression was slightly suspicious to see a stranger so friendly, but Toa of magnetism were common around the city, and it was great to see a fellow citizen in such a fine mood, working to protect and fortify this great koro.

He smiled, "Good afternoon fellow! How do you do? A fine day I must say, the lamps bright as ever and streets busy as they should be. What business have you?"

Orphos checked his pack to make sure his widgets were where he usually kept them and that he had enough for the market. He needed some parts and food. Some times he would go without shopping for so long that it was left for the last possible minute when there would be nothing left to eat in his hut.

IC Tsuda

Some time has passed since they gathered. The wind had changed directions, a warm breeze coming from inland. It carried some of the smoke in the distance towards their party, to the Ta-Toa with a Kanohi Ishiki, it carried the scents an industrial town. The sulfury and sharp smell of smelting iron and the cooler scents of deep cavern rock and soil. It even told him a slum area was near the smoke's source. The sour smell of alcohol and unwashed lowlifes.

Tsuda taps his mask, "I can tell the smoke on the horizon comes from a mining town of some type. I can smell it. Could be an underground city, given by the lack of any buildings in the distance." He can see only trees and vegetation inland. Perhaps they'd find a cave entrance of some sort in the brush.

"That would be a good a place as any to start."

...but close to it

IC-Arkhal

"Yes, I agree, Today is a fine day." Arkhal said. "Honestly, I'm not doing much, Though I tried to sign up for the ussalry, but it was kind of busy, So I just decided to try again later. How are you doing, by the way?"

OOC

For reference, What's Orphos' mask?

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

Tuli saw she had arrived just in the nick of time to help Ferron with the unprecedented rush of customers. At that moment she was very happy to have made the decision to leave Ga-Koro early. She did as Ferron told, carrying the crate where he wanted.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Ferron flashed Tuli a grateful smile as he turned towards the Matoran again.

"The coat?, I don't know too much about how those work, but I could give it a look nonetheless"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Kajak pondered Tsuda's words as the team walked, nodding slowly. "I'd be up for going there. The only problem is, we still have a few bits of ocean to get across- Bridges might work though, if Tio, Fionne and I combine our powers..." Turning this possibility over in his mind, Kajak looked back at Tio and Fio, and shouted to them, "Hey guys! Are you in a state to be able to create some bridges?"

VBWj75sh.png

IC: Onepu is quiet. That is good. I am tired.

So I relax while he thinks. I drop a little exhaustion. When he speaks, I nod.

In case we're right, I can't be tired.

"I believe Onu-Koro has enough man- and machine-power to fend off one Skakdi and his Rahkshi, provided we respond quickly," he said slowly. "The issue is spreading our strength. With the bulk of the Ussalry's upper divisions in other Wahi, we're spread much thinner than I would like, and a response to such a threat would leave some sections of our perimeter completely unguarded."

IC Eretas

Eretas noticed her annoyance and disregarded it "I won't waste time" he said "I need to speak with Onepu. Where can I find him?"

"Busy," she said hesitantly. "He said he is not to be disturbed unless the Koro itself were under attack."

IC: Seren dropped his cigarette and extinguished it under the heel of his boot, looking Demos up and down as he walked to Syvra's side, keeping a careful eye on the both of them.

"Welcome back to the team," he said to Demos, his tone gruff but impassive.

IC: Demos

"Thank you, I suppose," Demos sighed.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"Is there a problem here, ma'am?"

The query was articulated with quiet courtesy, causing the receptionist's head to swivel to look at the speaker. The Onu-Matoran's identity was not difficult to discern, particularly for a headquarters worker, though the use of the desk for cautious support was not customary. The simple, honest truth was that Tarnok hadn't really been able to stay away. With most of his compatriots out of the Koro, and his own inability for rigorous activity, he hadn't really known what to do with himself. He had finally decided to come to the Ussalry's main building on the off chance that there was something that needed to be done that he could do.

Instead, he found a small group heckling what seemed to be an increasingly uncomfortable receptionist. He might normally have left it to his superiors, but none of them were present. Unfortunately for the Onu-Matoran, ignoring it wasn't something he was capable of.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but notice that there seemed to be a..." The Ussalmatoran looked over the visitors, and looked back to the receptionist. "... Situation."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Syvra

With barely a glance given to either of them, he cracked his knuckles and spoke up

"Unless there is any further reason to stay, we should be going.. Hopefully we can catch the brotherhood off guard since it would appear the majority of their forces are off attacking Ko-koro."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"I'm doing pretty fair. I was just going off to the market place for some supplies and food. If you like we can keep company if you're not busy. We could have lunch or some-such. 'Tis a good day for something nice to eat... and friends to eat with!"

Orphos looked down to his mini usu who was following closely. It chirped at him anxiously at the sound of food.

"Kopu here loves food himself. Just the sound of it gets him crazy..."

OOC: I'm not sure exactly what his mask is. At the moment, I'm just using a Ruru with a light stone taped across to the side. His actual mask might be some other random non-canon one, but it doesn't really matter since he's a matoran and can't use it... I'll probably come up with a design for it later. And BTW, Orphos has a little pet ussal crab, but it's small and won't grow big!

IC: Gavarm filed his report and sat back to consider his downtime. He fingered a cigar as he thought. He very much wanted to see what was going on in the Koro. If HQ was any indication, there was real business going on. However, he questioned, holding the roll so as to light it, was that really his first priority?

He closed his eyes. In his office, he could sense nothing passively.

In this situation, what would Kol Uskey do? What would be Tarnok's first priority? What would Sulov Koskium invest his time in?

How does a hero spend his free time?

He rolled the cig. It wasn't just planning, it wasn't just philosophizing.

It was ensuring that his city would be free in the future, regardless of what opportunities he or anyone else lost.

Gavarm rose, lighting the cigar at last and setting it between his teeth. He wasn't resting on his laurels. He was going out there and making his home safe.

And that started with his squadron.

He left his office and started looking for Aar.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Reliable and efficient as ever," he said with a grim smile. "Is there anything you can tell me about the Piraka? Powers and abilities, maybe some exploitable personality traits. Even if it isn't Thok's, we may have need of it in the future."

"Ussalman Tarnok," she said, slightly surprised, not having noticed him until now. She smiled awkwardly. "I'm alright, it's been a very busy shift is all. I can't fault lawyers for doing their jobs."

IC: Aar

Gavarm didn't have to look far. The Ussalmatoran was in the Ussal pens, waxing his crab's armor.

IC: Demos

"Yes, speed is of the essence."

BZPRPG Profiles

Kopu clicked affectionately at Arkhal as he was being pet. Orphos watched with a smile.

"He likes that a lot. Sometimes he forgets he's an usu, and not some rock cat."

Orphos pondered Arkhal's question for a second.

"Aha! I know a fine cafe nearby. The have great pastries, and I could go for a cup of bean. Follow me!"

Orphos led Arkhal through the crowdy streets to get to this cafe.

IC: Reson.

Reson sauntered into HQ, immediately noticing that Eretas was already here. Continuing past the lawyer, he and Curmudgeon headed for the records section. There had to be some kind of info on Eretas or Niralle down here. 

• Upvote 1

IC: I put it in notes for him. I pull the tablet out and pass it to Onepu. I can't say that much.

I've been watching all my tags. Closest has been going far.

I can say enough for that.

"Thok left."

"Hello, Aar," Gavarm drawled, approaching.

Edited by Carson Chambliss

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Reson decided to start his search by finding Niralle's file first. He was the one in charge, the one pulling the strings. The lawyer was just his means to an end. The question was, what end? 

REson popped open the filing cabinet marked 'N', and started digging through. He stopped within the first few folders, spotting a name that made his breath catch in his throat. Nariya. He blinked back tears, long-buried memories rising unbidden to the forefront of his mind. He wanted to put the file back, slam the cabinet shut and go drink himself into a stupor so that he'd forget her once more, but he couldn't. 

He had to face it - face her

But not now. Focusing his mind once more to the task at hand, he pocketed the file and continued his search for Niralle's. 

• Upvote 2

IC: Kyo

Kyo continued to walk through the dark cave. He could see a light appear at the end of the tunnel. As he walked to the light he could see it getting large and sounds getting louder and louder. He finally reached the city but was stopped by two guards who he managed to convince to let him in. He looked around the city, now all he needed to do was figure out what city he was in.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

IC: Archivist - right behind Reson

"Excuse me!" said an annoyed voice from behind the Toa. It belonged to a Ba-Matoran wearing a purple Mahiki. "If you want to take a file out of this room, Ussalry or otherwise, you need to ask me for a copy."

IC: Aar

"Colonel Gavarm," the short Onu-Matoran said respectfully, standing up. 

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

"Ah... Sure," he handed the file over to the archivist. "Actually, could you give me a hand with something? I'm looking for any information you may have on a businessman named Niralle, and also his lawyer Eretas."

IC: Archivist

"Certainly," he said, his demeanor brightening now that things were going normally. He took the file and quickly shuffled through the ones that Reson was looking through. "Everything on Niralle is here, and Eretas..." he fished out another from another cabinet. "Is here. Would you like copies of all three, or just to read through them?"

He took the tablet for later reading and gave him a quizzical look. "How did...? Oh. The mask." Previously unnoticed tension left his shoulders. "That's a huge relief..."

BZPRPG Profiles

"Copies of all three, please." Reson replied.

Kajak pondered Tsuda's words as the team walked, nodding slowly. "I'd be up for going there. The only problem is, we still have a few bits of ocean to get across- Bridges might work though, if Tio, Fionne and I combine our powers..." Turning this possibility over in his mind, Kajak looked back at Tio and Fio, and shouted to them, "Hey guys! Are you in a state to be able to create some bridges?"

IC: Tio

I looked down at my hands once again, "I think I'm fit for it. Only way I'll know is if I try," I said before looking to Fionne, "Are you up for it?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Akili.

Akili stood back, unsure of what to do. She couldn't really do anything to help in this situation. "I'll... provide moral support!" the idea suddenly came to her. "Go team!"