BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Lehti (Papa-Nifu reef)

She giggled at Akili's joke. "I'm sure that will help us greatly", she replied to her, a smile on her face. She then turned to face the others when a new wave of emotion started to approach her. "Anyways, I think I might be able to help as well. There's not much vegetation here, but I do have some seeds in my satchel." She opened its flaps and grabbed a few seeds. "Perhaps I can reinforce the bridges you create with some vines? Not much else I can do, to be honest. Maybe I'll be on the moral support team as well"

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Reson.

"Okay, thanks. Curmudgeon and I will wait around in the hallway or something, then." 

IC: Akili.

"Yay!" Akili said brightly to Lehti. "Go team moral support!" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Andrex: having been all but forgotten, Andrex wandered out of the HQ, wondering what the other parts of the island.

In the distance, he heard Arkhal pronouncing himself once more. Andrex smiled, the kid had spunk, that much was true.

Some part of him hoped he'd see him again someday, but right now....

He spotted a tunnel that was labeled Po-Koro.

'That's where I'll go, I think.'

And so Andrex left Onu-Koro.

OOC: Andrex to Po-Wahi.

IC: Orphos- Onu-Koro

Orphos smiled. He sure is an inspired fellow.

"Well nice to meet you, 'greatest warrior who ever lived'. What are your plans here with the ussalry? You plan on fighting a war?" said Orphos as they walked towards the cafe.

"Thanks," Reson took the file. He wouldn't read it yet. He needed to deal with Niralle and Eretas first. Priorities, after all.

Protecting the village came first; his personal life came second. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

ooc: Lol Akili XD I'm trying to develop him a bit more, hope I did ok.  I am going to try being more active~

Fionne is amused by Akili.  He lets himself smiling, trying to stop himself from laughing, but after a moment he can't hold it in anymore and emits a loud, hearty chuckle... perhaps being a bit too extreme in doing so.  He's always felt that he did better as one of the background Toa... he's there if his team needs him, but for the most part, he's more than happy to observe and support, much like Akili... unfortunately, since Kajak has called him out, that's a bit of a problem.  Fio puffs out his chest.  No matter.  It wasn't anything he couldn't handle... right? The Onu-Toa turns to the team's leader... he still didn't have all his memories back, but the fact that he was one of the more distant members of the Toa Maru seems familiar, but he was always there when needed.  And the one most familiar to him was Kajak... he wasn't sure about the others, but there was a sense of familiarity and trust there.  Fionne smiled warmly.  "I take it you're the boss.  What would you have me do?"

Edited by Pancake
  • Upvote 1

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

IC-Arkhal

"Not quite yet, but a Toa must always be ready if danger attacks the Koro." Arkhal explained. "I'm enlisting with the Ussalry to try and aid the Matoran of this underground citadel in case evil forces come a-raidin'."

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro, Ferron's forge):

Tuli saw she had arrived just in the nick of time to help Ferron with the unprecedented rush of customers. At that moment she was very happy to have made the decision to leave Ga-Koro early. She did as Ferron told, carrying the crate where he wanted.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

Ferron flashed Tuli a grateful smile as he turned towards the Matoran again.

"The coat?, I don't know too much about how those work, but I could give it a look nonetheless"

IC: Ahkmou, Onu-Koro (Ferron's Forge)

"Sounds good enough for me," Ishi replied, transferring the ruined bundle from under his arm to the wizened smith's hands.  He felt the smooth, smoky grey scale exterior rubbing against his arm during the transition from owner to handler, and a small part of the Informant felt as if the act was a subtle betrayal: It was his coat, and they'd gone through more than enough together.  The flashy cinnabar coat of his youth held more memories, but the charcoal defense against the world's darkest creatures felt like a part of his skin torn off during the fall from the Abettor's cavern.  

"So, when can we expect these to be finished?"

"At this rate? About two days now that I've got my assistant back" Ferron said with an uncharacteristic smirk as he accepted the ruined coat from the Matoran.

"I believe you said your Toa friend would handle the transactions?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ishi nodded, his head rocking forward and back like a small, indecisive bird.  "Two days seems like ages, but that'll give me time to visit the Wise Man's Archive.  I've been hearing rumors of island events and, well, a scholar does love books.  Besides," he paused briefly to look back into the forge.  Already he felt the heat, hot and dry like the desert.  "You don't mind me spending some time learning about the most recent turaga, do you?"

IC: Oliphko (Onu-koro, Ferron's forge)

I stand quietly near the corner, and just wait for the customers to leave. Thankfully, they don't seem to pay much attention to me at all, although that Matoran (who might not actually be a Po-Matoran, his colouring is strange) did glance at me shortly after entering. I avoid eye contact with any of them and ponder Ferron's words. He transformed mere weeks ago? That is.. strange. Although it does mean that his skills aren't rusty, so he can pass on his knowledge much easier, hopefully making it easier for me to learn how to use my powers. And I wonder where his Toa stone(s) is/are.. Maybe his stone was the one that transformed me? No, impossible, that cavern hadn't been visited by a living soul for decades at least.. I hope that the scroll holds the answer. And I hope that I made the right choice back in the cave.

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro prison)

Danaku wasn't going to become an ardent worshipper of a god of shadows and destruction immediately, but he did agree with His ideals, and was fascinated about this Vault. He pondered Kavala's words for a moment before asking "What will happen if this balance of creation and destruction is not restored? And will Makuta or Mata Nui reward the mortal who rescues Him?" He was interested about the Shadowstone as well. There had not yet been any evidence of Makuta's powers, so seeing the stone or the Vault would be more than enough proof. But he was stuck in this prison, so there wasn't much he could do..

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

Ishi nodded, his head rocking forward and back like a small, indecisive bird.  "Two days seems like ages, but that'll give me time to visit the Wise Man's Archive.  I've been hearing rumors of island events and, well, a scholar does love books.  Besides," he paused briefly to look back into the forge.  Already he felt the heat, hot and dry like the desert.  "You don't mind me spending some time learning about the most recent turaga, do you?"

"I suppose it couldn't hurt. Though there's others who would also want to hear that story" Ferron replied, casting a telling glance in Oliphko's direction.

"It's about high time you introduced yourself, I can't have my apprentice standing around being shut out of everything." Ferron said with a moment of amusement as he waved her into the light proper.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: (Hari "Arina")

"I can handle myself. No need to worry about me," Hari replied, giving the cocky smirk that most mercenaries seemed to wear upon their faces. So he did know about the man known as Tykoh. That was good, it meant she was on the right track towards finding the man who had last seen her parents alive. "That's good, I was hoping this wouldn't be another dead end. So, if I may inquire, how do you know him? Or if you'd rather not talk about that, would you know where to find him? She's been looking for quite a bit, I'd like to solve it quickly for her, that and I don't want to take up much of your time."

Hari tried to avoid being brusque, she didn't want this man to slam the door in her face, it was really the only lead she had. She had heard the genuine concern in the Lesterin's voice, so he definitely did not seem like a bad guy, just a little wary, which was understandable, especially on this side of the town.

IC: Roth

A nod was his only response to the almost textbook reply "Arina" gave about being able to handle herself, he'd seen far too many too young and to confident to really attempt to dissuade her from the fact. As she finished speaking, the lesterin gave a snort that very well could have been a laugh had it possessed a modicum of amusement more.

"You don't go looking for Tykoh and find him, lass," Roth explained, his tone almost paternal in a way. "But seeing as I'm fairly convinced you haven't come here to relieve me of my widgets, I'll tell you about him."

The rugged lesterin stepped aside, edging open the heavy door to let the Bo-toa in. The household beyond was, unsurprisingly, dimly lit, though strangely neat. Even if more in the sparsely populated way of barracks rather than actually clean.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Archivist

"I apologize for the delay," the Matoran said, offering Reson the other two files. He set about putting the originals back where they belonged. "Be certain to bring those back when you've finished, or dispose of them in a thorough manner."

IC: Onepu

He read Sulov's notes through, then stashed them away. Never one for offices, he stepped back out into the Ussalry HQ's main lobby.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"Thanks buddy, will do." Reson gratefully took the other two files from the archivist and left the room, Curmudgeon scuttling along behind him. He paused momentarily when he spotted Eretas talking to Onepu, but kept walking. He wanted to get to the bottom of this. 

Sitting down at a bench, he quickly skimmed through the file on Eretas. There was plenty of information in it, but nothing that could help Reson. He was a well-known, long-standing lawyer in the area, and apparently had yet to lose a case. That would be problematic if he continued trying to secure Lash's release. 

Niralle's file was a little more interesting, but again, it didn't give him much to go by. Niralle owned a plurality of mining operations around the Koro and beyond, and had amassed a fortune from it. There was nothing to explain why he wanted Lash released from her somewhat lenient imprisonment. Whatever his reasons, Reson sure as karz didn't want that Rahkshi free to wander the streets. The file gave an address; perhaps it was time to pay Niralle a visit...

• Upvote 1

IC: Arabeth

She fished out a large wad of widgets from her pocket. It was a good thing Ambages kept some money in unsecured drawers.

"This enough for the expenses?"

"I think that will do just fine" Ferron said without doubt. It was an awful lot of widgets.

"Alright then, I'll see you in two days' time"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OoC: Miras told me in a PM that I can temporarily play as Kajak while his internet isn't working. Might as well get things going again

IC: Kajak (Papa-Nifu reef)

"Fionne, I want you to use your powers first. Raise pillars of earth from the water. Me and Tio will then create bridges on them", Kajak replied in a somewhat  serious tone, but a small smirk still remained on his face, a result of Akili's joke and Lehti's response to her. It was good to see the team starting to interact with each other more. "Tio", he said and turned to look at the white Toa, "You will form ice around the stones I'll create, to keep them together. The ice will eventually melt, but the bridges will be small and temporary. so that shouldn't be a problem." He then looked at Lehti. "Your vines can then support the structures we'll create. Make the plants wrap around them." Kajak seemed more serious than usual, when his talents of leadership started to resurface once more. "Go ahead, Fionne. Create the pillars for the first bridge."

IC: Danaku Ran (Onu-koro prison)

A glimmer of hope appeared in his mind when he heard that Makuta had the habit of rewarding His followers. Maybe he can give me my memory back? Surely gods have great powers like that, Danaku thought. He was then surprised by Kavala's ferocity against Silo. The Onu-Toa was clearly a very faithful worshipper of Makuta, who refused to believe that He was gone forever. Silo's words did, however, inspire doubt in his mind. Maybe it's not even possible for Makuta to return? And how about this Mata Nui? "Do you think that Mata Nui might reward his servants as well?" he asked, but directed his question at both Toa. Silo might not believe in gods, but he may know something about the god of creation.

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Akili.

"And I'll just... stand here and look pretty?" Akili suggested. 

Dervish pulled the widgets from a familiar purse.  The Informant gazed at the luscious fabric, a rich brocade of stylized muaka, and imagined its original owner seething at the loss of such a fine object.  Despite knowing the chance was slim after Echelon's capture of Ko-Koro, the thought of Ambages' returning to his mangled apartment pleased Ishi, and the markings of a web he carved in the icy floor would hopefully aid in his carefully concocted conspiracy.  He hoped the other two Peers would reveal themselves if The Architect and The Spider came to blows.  Someone would slip up, someone would poke their head out of hiding like a cornered rahi having to choose between jumping off a cliff or fighting to the death, and Ishi would know.  

Ferron's words brought Ishi's gaze from purse to person, and he looked into the warm eyes of the forgemaster. There was a great tiredness, but also hope.  The turaga's apprentice stood in the shadow's of the forge, lingering in the area where darkness flickered much like Ishi's insubstantial boon.  The light played across her kanohi, cutting a stark contrast with those hidden from view.  "An apprentice?  You have quite the growing business, Forgemaster, and the locals certainly recommended you highly.  As for my coat, it's nothing difficult, just plates put together.  You're bound to see the pattern from what little of it isn't smashed to Karz.  However, why don't we give you a couple hours head start and come back for your story?  I'm rather fond of scolls and books, and making them more so, but a man must have food and rest.  I heard there was an inn closer to the village center with a reputation for good accommodations and decent meals.  You recommend it?"

IC: Onepu

'Oh ####, a lawyer' was Onepu's internal response, though he kept himself from voicing his misgivings as he took his hand. "Ah... I'm Onepu, Captain of the Ussalry and Nuparu's right hand man, but you knew that. Who's your client?"

IC: Aar

"I would have a look in the barracks, sir, but more than that, I don't know."

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

"An apprentice?  You have quite the growing business, Forgemaster, and the locals certainly recommended you highly.  As for my coat, it's nothing difficult, just plates put together.  You're bound to see the pattern from what little of it isn't smashed to Karz.  However, why don't we give you a couple hours head start and come back for your story?  I'm rather fond of scolls and books, and making them more so, but a man must have food and rest.  I heard there was an inn closer to the village center with a reputation for good accommodations and decent meals.  You recommend it?"

"If you mean 'The Golden Pickaxe', then yes," Ferron replied with a nod, "it's a fine inn."

And that was apparently all he had to spare on the topic.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: "Toa Sulov!"

A courier appears, panting. I set my eyes on her and listen.

"Private message," she gasps out. I open my door and we step in to our reflections on ceramic mirrors. They follow us into the living room.

I pull up a chair at the table and slide into mine. She falls into hers thanklessly, too tired for niceties or urgent for them.

"Ko-Koro is about to fall. Echelon and his followers have breached the gates."

Get up, get her some water. Don't be tired, don't be angry, don't be anything, just think.

"Rest quickly." Give her the cup. Sit down again, hands set on chair arms. "Go to Ussalry HQ and tell Onepu."

When she leaves, I watch her white reflection cut to fractions on the wall. I look at the mirror in front of me. There's a dark hunchback folded into a seat.

Onua.

I sit straight. It's been a long day. I'm emotional. I want to go, right now, but I can't with this amount of time. So I can't blame him. 

I pray until I calm. Then I go to my room and sleep.

Gavarm grunted. "Would ya mahnd pausin' th' wax a sec?"

Edited by Carson Chambliss
  • Upvote 3

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC Eretas

"A vortixx named Lash" the lawyer replied "it seems she has been unconventionally detained without criminal any criminal activity to report." He pulled out his iStone, glancing over his notes "now I'm sure the ussalry would not be so careless. Clearly this is a mistake." looking up from his iStone the Hau-clad matoran made eye contact with the good captain "I was hoping you could help me understand"

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||