BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC ANDREX: After waiting for some time, Andrex was seriously in need of standing up. He quietly told Hua that he would be just outside, then stepped out of the Akiri's hut and stretched his aching back. He looked around the village, "if not for the small tunnels, I think I could like this place." He thought.

OoC: open for interaction.

IC: Onepu

He raised an eyebrow. "Not flies, wasps. We sting. Let the woman be handled by others, you should see to it that you're prepared for what we might be facing."

With that, he well and truly left. He'd spent too much time speaking with them already. 

NPC: Receptionist

"Very well, then! Our schedule for the day is full, but if you'd like, you could fill out an evaluation form. It won't replace the interview, but it might save some time."

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Kehuri

He nodded. He couldn't relate, having never been in such a position, but he thought he understood.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"In the end, Kuhrin came around, and he renounced his actions. And I forgave him the best I could. All that remained then was to part ways and go home. And after all of that, after I'd seen everything I held dear at risk yet again... I just didn't have it in me to keep going any longer."

"And that's why I'm sitting here, telling you this," Ferron said, "because I forced myself to be honest with myself... and found I'd already become a Turaga within, my body was only catching up."

"Only by acknowleding the truth could I have peace... and so I did, and that's why I'm here"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC ANDREX: The over large Toa of Fire decided he'd walk around a bit, as he'd been waiting for a good hour or so. He wandered south, Matoran parting and gawking in his wake. Andrew was in awe of how advanced the technology was here. The vast cavern was well lit, and a lightstone lamp burned on every corner. He was so caught up on looking around that he nearly knocked over another Toa.

OOC: that's you, Arkhal!

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Let's avoid wastes of resources. Thok and anyone else here needs more than I have. So I don't move openly. I stalk through the abandoned tunnels and clean those up. No one else needs to go my path for my path to be useful.

I get to the gates and stop; the guard salutes, I move; he opens his mouth, I put a finger over mine.

He gets it.

I race for home.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:

"... No, Uyism. It's a standing structure. Moving it would require much more effort." A pause, as the Onu-Matoran thought. "A tent is kind of like a house, I suppose. Those can be stored on Ussalback."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

His eyes widened slightly as the story ended and he processed the conclusion. "Wow. I'd been t-told one became a Turaga by achieving one's... destiny. Your story sounds like... that wasn't the case."

NPC: Receptionist

She was handed a paper with a number of lines to fill out.

Name: _________

Species: _________

Element (If applicable): _________

Town of residence: __________

Length of residence: __________

Desired Position: ____________________

Reason for Application (circle the one(s) that apply/ies):

- In need of paying work

- Looking for induction to Ussalry

- Seeking citizenship

- Working off criminal sentence

- Other: ______________________________

Why the Ussalry? (If applicable): ________________________________________

Are you comfortable working in confined spaces?: Y/N

Are you comfortable working at a desk?: Y/N

Do you require silence in your workplace?: Y/N

Do you prefer physical or mental labor?: ___________

Edited by The Fifth Spoilers

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Who knows?" Ferron replied with a shrug "maybe I achieved my Destiny when I helped turn Kuhrin away from evil, or maybe I did it long before with my original Toa Team, or yet again maybe it was during my time with Krell and Zuriana."

"Maybe other Toa just knew when they were ready to become Turaga, for my part, I didn't take that step until I just couldn't take being a Toa anymore"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Reson.

The De-Toa nodded, and headed deeper into headquarters, leaving the receptionist to deal with Onoraza. He reunited with Curmudgeon, and got the crab outfitted with the proper Ussalry markings before putting his badge back on his chest and taking to the streets.

Onepu hadn't specified when the attack would come, or where it would be centred. Chances were that he didn't know himself.

But Reson had his orders: prepare for what was to come. And that was exactly what he intended to do.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ):

Name: Onoraza

Species: Skakdi

Element (If applicable): Magnetism

Town of residence: Private estate outside Onu-Koro

Length of residence: 10 years

Desired Position: Deliverer

Reason for Application (circle the one(s) that apply/ies):

X In need of paying work

X Looking for induction to Ussalry

X Seeking citizenship

- Working off criminal sentence

- Other: ______________________________

Why the Ussalry? (If applicable): Honorable job with a good purpose

Are you comfortable working in confined spaces?: Yes

Are you comfortable working at a desk?: Yes

Do you require silence in your workplace?: No

Do you prefer physical or mental labor?: Physical

Onoraza handed the filled form to the receptionist.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

He nodded, smiling. "I see. I think I understand better what it means to become a Turaga now. I hope it'll help me achieve my own destiny some day."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"It was my pleasure," Ferron replied with a sincere nod, "please, if you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to come by"

The old man slid out of his char and put his feet down, wobbling for a mere second before he found his balance again. He was smiling, more than usual anyway.

He had the sense that he'd done something worthwhile by giving Kehuri inspiration, something that would turn out for the best for all parties involved.

"Maybe I should seriously consider this "Turaga" thing after all"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC-Arkhal

"Be careful where you step, friend. you nearly ran into a future hero!" Arkhal said to the large stranger in a lighthearted tone rather than an angry one.

IC ANDREX: "My apologies, I was caught up in the sights..." Andrex looked across the village. "Truly, this place is a marvel. I do wonder what lies beyond these caverns. If anything."

IC-Arkhal

"Only a world of adventure! So far I've crossed Some Icy lowlands, a Rocky Desert, and Dark tunnels to get to this village! Now, I can Tell everyone about the Exploits of Arkhal, The Greatest hero who ever lived!" He bellowed.

OOC

That Last part is now his catchphrase. Sure, He's just arrived on the Island, but he says that because he thinks he's destined to be the Greatest hero who ever lived.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

(I'll do this eventually, I swear...)

My BZPRPG Characters

Corpus Rahkshi Characters: Kol Arsenal Swarm Amalgamation

Skyrise Characters: Zavon

IC-Arkhal

"Glad you asked! I Stand for Justice, Security, and all that is good! I Strive to Protect the Innocent, vanquish the Wicked, and Save this island from the Clutches of evil!" He said, Gesturing wildly with his arms.

OOC

I know this sounds very Cheesy, but he's meant to be a Cheesy, Over the top hero.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC ANDREX: The smaller Toa stood for many if the same things Andrex did, it seemed, though his enthusiasm was... Perhaps a little overwhelming, Andrex could hardly fault him for it. Heartily patting the younger Toa on the head( and nearly driving him into the ground) he said, "always keep your heart in the right place, and you'll become what you seek to be."

IC:
Hua could not but help overhear, and overlook, the conversation those two Toa were having. He reacted, as always, with mixed feelings. Such Naïvitie that these showed was perhaps a glimmer of... youth? That this world desperetaly needed.

But this world never got what it needed. These Toa wouldn't get far...

IC: Sajis

If one were to visit Sajis' hut, they would immediately describe as spartan in décor, each and every corner of the building nearly completely-lacking in any form of adornment. There were, of course, a few things lying on a desk, such as her Ussalry-assigned crossbow and numerous tablets arrayed in a neat fashion, but otherwise, her room was stark and lifeless. She liked the orderliness of the room (or she told herself), but she did find flaws in her lack of ... anything. But she could not change that. Everything she had really cherished was no longer with her.

The aforementioned Matoran was in the midst of writing a letter, its handwriting completely illegible. For all her words about order, it would come as a surprise that Sajis' writing (when not delivering reports in an incredibly mechanical print) was so horrendous that nobody could possibly understand it unless they had been provided with some form of cipher. Fortunately, the intended recipient would probably be able to decipher it.

Families were like that.

Sajis leaned back into her chair as she finished her chicken-scratch with a scrawl about possible Rahkshi attacks, satisfied with what she had written. It was disorderly and disgusting, but somewhere inside of her, the Fa-Matoran found it absolutely beautiful.

Or did she?

Worryingly, she didn't know if she knew herself.

IC ANDREX: "just over here," the Ta-Toa said. He looked to see Hua peeking out at them. "If not for my Matoran friend here, I'd never have even found this place, and it was on his council that I've come to the Akiri." As he knelt down into the hut, he asked Hua, "has there been any word on when, and if the Akiri will see me?"

OOC: "Ahkmou" Ishi and Dervish/Arabeth from Ko.

IC: Dervish, the tunnels to Onu-Koro

"The desert, huh? I'll need to warm my bones up after that long stay in Ko-Wahi."

The two entered the damp tunnels. Arabeth was glad for the slight temperature rise in the humid environment, but it was the concealment that she was most thankful for. The pair had slipped through a literal hole in the gates, and although no one chased them, the mercenary wisely made sure that stragglers didn't see them back in the drifts.

"We meeting a friend of yours or something?"

OOC: "Ahkmou" Ishi and Dervish/Arabeth from Ko.

IC: Dervish, the tunnels to Onu-Koro

"The desert, huh? I'll need to warm my bones up after that long stay in Ko-Wahi."

The two entered the damp tunnels. Arabeth was glad for the slight temperature rise in the humid environment, but it was the concealment that she was most thankful for. The pair had slipped through a literal hole in the gates, and although no one chased them, the mercenary wisely made sure that stragglers didn't see them back in the drifts.

"We meeting a friend of yours or something?"

OOC: Hole in the gates back in Ko, or here?

After leaving Ferron's shop, the young Toa of Earth slipped out to the Great Mines to clear his head. This was where he had hidden during the spree of murders before, and where he became a Toa. Now it was where he did his meditation.

He found his private hole, the place he'd dug out by hand as a Matoran, and for a brief time had called home. A little nook just above the water line with a hole barely big enough to fit him through. He hung a Lightstone from the 'ceiling' and sat down cross-legged, then took a deep breath and reached out into the earth around him. Then he pulled. The ground glowed faintly green with elemental energy as he absorbed it. His elemental energies were already full, but he pushed past the limit, stretching it like a balloon, loosening it, and holding it there.

He'd learned a month or so after his transformation that his level of elemental energy was below average. Notably so. He hoped that his theory, that energy capacity was like metal, that it could bend and expand with pressure and remain that way, permanently increasing his reserves, was true. Nobody had tested it to his knowledge, and so far he had no evidence for it, but he had to keep trying. Below average was a handicap that could mean the difference between life or death. For him, or worse, for others. He'd trained his mind to use his Hau to its greatest potential, but he was only beginning where his element was concerned.

And so, putting a stopper on his well, he closed his eyes and let his mind dwell on what he had learned from Ferron, and how it might affect him. And at the same time, his mind wandered back to Whenua. Two Turaga from whom he might learn how to find his Destiny. "Unity, Duty, Destiny," he said under his breath. "Following Duty brings Endurance. Endurance and Destiny bring Prosperity." He recited the lesson the Turaga of Earth had taught so many times. "Destiny is not a full stop." He then added what he had learned from the Turaga of Iron. "Destiny comes- is achieved- when one embraces it..."

And so ignoring the straining pressure inside himself, he played their lessons over and over, putting them together in different ways, trying to extract a meaning from them that would open the right door. 

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Arkhal

Arkhal Overheard the conversation between The Toa of Fire and his Matoran Friend. "Well what are we waiting out here for, then?! The Island could be in Peril, and I wouldn't be there to save it!" He started ranting.

OOC

He doesn't know about the Ko-Koro Invasion, by the way. He's just assuming that the island could be in Peril at any given time.

wGF2PMb.png

lof_teaser.png

My BZPRPG Characters

IC:

After an Onu-Matoran carrying a mess of miscellaneous machine parts barely managing to stagger out of the Akiri's hut, one of the Ussalrymatoran outside Nuparu's door gestured to Andrex and his assembled company. "The Akiri can see you now," he informed them.

Andrex and the others entered Nuparu's hut, some of them having to stoop through the doorway that'd been designed for Matoran. The Akiri, seated in a chair and tossing a few gears idly in his fingers, faced his visitors with the look of one who resolved not to let his long day get the better of him. "Welcome, friends," Nuparu said. "How can I help you today?"

test2.png

IC:

After an Onu-Matoran carrying a mess of miscellaneous machine parts barely managing to stagger out of the Akiri's hut, one of the Ussalrymatoran outside Nuparu's door gestured to Andrex and his assembled company. "The Akiri can see you now," he informed them.

Andrex and the others entered Nuparu's hut, some of them having to stoop through the doorway that'd been designed for Matoran. The Akiri, seated in a chair and tossing a few gears idly in his fingers, faced his visitors with the look of one who resolved not to let his long day get the better of him. "Welcome, friends," Nuparu said. "How can I help you today?"

IC Andrex: The large Ta-Toa bowed, which, given his already bent posture, ended up being more of a deep head nod. "I am Andrex, Toa of Fire, Akiri. I have found myself in this...Onu Koro. I have no memories of where I came from or how I came to be here, though I would endeavor to help these people in any way I can. With your permission, that is."

OOC: Man, Remind me never to have amnesia ridden characters again. Right pain, they are.

OoC: Oliphko from Po-Wahi

IC: Oliphko (Onu-koro)

Ow. Ow. Ow. Maybe I should've gotten a better weapon than just a wooden staff. Ow. Ow. Ow. That Moa certainly was ferocious. I should've spotted the nest earlier. Ow. Ow. Ow. Thankfuly I had bandages, but now my stick is broken. Ow. Ow. Ow. I might need to visit the hospital. And get a new weapon. Ow. Ow. Ow. My leg hurts. Its hard to walk. Ow.

After visiting the hospital, the pain is mostly gone. It still hurts, but it was worse. Now, I need to find the Wise Man's archive and a shop where I can buy a weapon. Shouldn't take too long, although this place is a labyrinth. And kinda scary too, because it's a little bit dark. Why would anyone build a village underground? Even the air here is difficult to breathe, likely because of the numerous forges I saw earlier constantly spewing smoke that isn't entirely funneled to the surface. I'm not very fond of this place, it's damp and cold. Ugh. Wait, what's that? "Ferron's Forge." Sounds good, so I decide to walk inside. It's empty, and after a moment of awkward silence I ask loudly "Hello? Anybody in here?"

OoC: You've got a customer.

Edited by Daniel the Finlander

still alive somehow

BZPRPG profiles