BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:
Hua instinctively became slightly more relaxed, as all Matoran did around the Toa, countermanded by some uncocious agony that always companied those feelings. "Friend", he uttered, stepping into view. 'A toa', he noted. 'So much more of them around these days.' 'only to further escalate the murder'.

He pushed his feelings back, determined to not let anything everything show, instead having a determined focus on small details. He could recognize the smash of metal against rock from miles away, and today was no different. The toa in front of him was over-cautious, but this had no effect on Hua's mood, too focused on his internals to show anything but general apathy towards outsiders. "My name is Hua" he reluctantly announced. "Something tells me you ain't from 'round these parts", he noted, in a slight imitation of the Ta''s accent.

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro):

Unaware that she was being followed, Onoraza sat on a bench and rubbed her head in thought. Before she had been hired by Niralle, her preferred tactic of killing Matoran had been to ambush lone individuals walking in abandoned tunnels. Actually luring a specific Matoran into a trap was something new to the Skakdi, and this made her frustrated. She was not as skilled of a hunter as she would have liked.

She thought about Sajis and how to get her out of the village, or in an abandoned warehouse. A difficult task, seeing as Sajis would have no reason to trust Onoraza if she simply sent an invitation. Sending anonymous letters would be suspicious and probably checked by the Ussalry before Sajis could read them.

Onoraza thought about this predicament and came to the logical conclusion that she needed to get closer to the Matoran.

She stood up and walked to the Ussalry headquarters with an expression of indifference and talked to the first Matoran she could see. "Excuse me", she said. "Do you know who I should talk to if I want to join the Ussalry?"

OOC: Spoilers, I think you're the right person to answer this?

IC: Reson.

Reson, watching from nearby, had to clamp a hand over his mouth to stop himself from crying out in surprise. Only after he did it did he remember that he'd surrounded himself in a silence field, so she wouldn't have heard him anyway.

Was this skakdi trying to get into the Ussalry so she could get to Lash? Or was there something more at play here? He hoped Onepu had gotten his letter, but even if he had, there was no way he'd know that this was the skakdi his letter mentioned.

Muttering a curse, Reson stayed to the shadows, waiting for Onoraza to leave so he could warn Onepu to be wary of her.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Ussalry HQ):

Onoraza was quite surprised to run into Sajis again. The Matoran acted the same way she had before, barely paying attention to her company and throwing out remarks like bread crumbs to passing Pokawi birds.

"Does this mean you could make me a member of the Ussalry?" she asked, thinking how ironic that would be.

He didn't like where this was going...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Sorry bout that, I was traveling over the weekend. Also, I'm not in charge of the Ussalry, I just act like I am because I control Onepu! 

IC: Onepu

The note reached him soon after he left the workshop. The Matoran curmudgeon had given it to caught up to him and informed him what had happened.

"That crab is something else..." he muttered. "Might be as smart as Ruwe, even." Ruwe purred at that.

He opened up the note and gave it a read. "What in Karzahni is going on here..." He ground his teeth. Where the devil did the companies he sent out get to? They were long overdue, and he had the distinct feeling he was going to need them in things continued like this! Muttering a borderline exasperated prayer to Mata Nui to bring everyone back quickly, he made his way back to the HQ. He handed Ruwe the paper, "Here girl, have a snack." Handy thing about Ussals, they could eat paper, and the standard Onu ink was a treat to them.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

While the skakdi went off to find the receptionist, Reson pulled Sajis aside and spoke quietly to her. "Don't trust her," he nodded his head towards Onoraza. "She's up to something."

"That skakdi, she's up to something." Reson repeated, "She was trying to get to Lash earlier, so I sent her on her way and followed her to see where she'd go. This is where she went, and now she suddenly wants to join up?"

OOC: Oh yeah, we should probably get to this eventually.

IC: Demos

Now rested up, he left the Archive and looked for Syvra.

NPC: Receptionist

The receptionist was a male Ba-Matoran with a Kakama who was in the middle of bantering with some other Ussalmen when the Skakdi approached. Putting on a business face, he turned to face forward. "How can I help you?" His tone held a slight tone of nervousness, or hurry. Hard to tell which.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Kehuri

He smiled. "Sounds to me like she earned that title."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Oh indeed she did," Ferron replied, "with no regrets."

"Rhea was a bounty hunter, so I hired her to help me find Kuhrin."

"Over the course of the hunt we... well, I guess you could say we fancied each other a bit. It wasn't love, not really, but something it definitely was"

"Either way, we found Kuhrin, but couldn't catch him. So we... said our goodbyes, after which I went to Ko-Koro to recuperate, and that's where I met Noka, who'd finally help me bring this sham to an end"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"My name is Hua" he reluctantly announced. "Something tells me you ain't from 'round these parts", he noted, in a slight imitation of the Ta''s accent.

IC ANDREX: After Andrex managed to wrest his sword from the stone ceiling, he heard the matoran before him speak, "My name is Hua." There was a slight pause, then in a different tone, he said, "Something tells me you ain't from 'round these parts."

Andrex found the informality in the Matoran's speech strange. "I'm actually not even sure what parts I'm around. I don't suppose you could fill me in?" He asked. ".....and maybe help me find a way out of here?"

"Lash seemed to honestly not know anything about this, but the skakdi mentioned Kavala. I remember seeing her around when we arrested Kavala, as well. I don't know what she's up to, but I think it's a safe bet that she isn't joining out of the goodness of her heart."

"Where's Onepu? Should we warn him, or wait around and figure it out ourselves?"

"I'll wait... For now. We can't arrest her without any evidence."

IC: Lash.

"What are you doing?" Lash asked Skoll, as she finished a rough sketch she'd been working on of her Rahkshi.