BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Teede alley):

Onoraza had no trust for this Toa... especially considering he was of the Matoran species, which she existed to kill.

"I wish to meet Lash, no one else", she said. "Why exactly is she under guard? What has she done?"

IC: Reson.

"She brought a Rahkshi into the city, and she isn't gonna be meeting with anyone anytime soon. So whatever you have to say, say it to me, or go away."

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Andrex is open to interaction, and if nothing happens, he'll reach Onu koro in my next post.

IC:

Even in his state, however, Hua could not help but notice that the lightning in the tunnel had begun to change. It put him on edge, his mood swinging around like the axe of a berserker, each facet of his personality struggling to find a response and struggling to let that response dominate the others. His hands became clam as he dreaded having to explain why exactly he had been staring at rocks for several hours. His mind considered the possibility of open hostility, and he fearfully began to grasp at his hammer. It was not built as a weapon, but it was built to break things.

His mind debated with itself:  "hostile" "friendly" "I will have to explain my stupidity"  "I can go home and relax and forget this day" "I shouldn't forget this day"

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally found the courage to answer: "Who goes there?" he inquired, finally pulling himself away from the wall and adopting a sense of apathy, unwilling to let his conflicting emotions show. That his emotions should stay hidden was the only thing all the aspects of his personality agreed on.

Edited by -Joshua-

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Teede alley):

"No need to get rude", Onoraza chided. "I'm on perfectly legitimate errands here."

It was then that Onoraza recognized Reson. She had seen him briefly with Vesun and the rest right before Kavala was defeated by Lash. That meant...

Onoraza decided to test her theory.

"I need to talk to Lash about an acquaintance of hers, Kavala", Onoraza said, waiting to see what kind of a reaction the name would create.

"Didn't he get arrested or something?" Reson feigned ignorance, "poor guy, pursecuted for his beliefs..."

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC Onoraza

(Onu-Koro, Teede alley):

Onoraza hadn't expected the reaction Reson presented her with. It was almost... too care-free, like the fact of a Makuta worshipper in Onu-Koro didn't bother him in the slightest.

"Yes, he was arrested", Onoraza said. "Lash was the one to get him, actually. That's why I wanted to talk with her. But if she is disposed, I guess I have no option than to try at a later time."

"Later time?" he laughed. "Yeah, good luck with that, lady. Lash is gonna be guarded until the Ussalry think they can trust her. And as long as that Rahkshi's around, that won't be happening anytime soon."

OOC: Andrex is open to interaction, and if nothing happens, he'll reach Onu koro in my next post.

IC:

Even in his state, however, Hua could not help but notice that the lightning in the tunnel had begun to change. It put him on edge, his mood swinging around like the axe of a berserker, each facet of his personality struggling to find a response and struggling to let that response dominate the others. His hands became clam as he dreaded having to explain why exactly he had been staring at rocks for several hours. His mind considered the possibility of open hostility, and he fearfully began to grasp at his hammer. It was not built as a weapon, but it was built to break things.

His mind debated with itself:  "hostile" "friendly" "I will have to explain my stupidity"  "I can go home and relax and forget this day" "I shouldn't forget this day"

After what seemed like an eternity, he finally found the courage to answer: "Who goes there?" he inquired, finally pulling himself away from the wall and adopting a sense of apathy, unwilling to let his conflicting emotions show. That his emotions should stay hidden was the only thing all the aspects of his personality agreed on.

Andrex was on his last vestiges of hope that there was an end to these accursed tunnels when a voice came smally from the darkness. "Who goes there?" it asked. Andrex startled, and instinctively tried to draw his sword, though all he managed was to drive the pommel into the hard ceiling of the tunnel. Taking a breath, he made his flame a little larger in his palm, and replied, " I am Andrex, Toa of Fire. Are you friend, or foe?"

"All good." Reson waved her off. "Bye." he scribbled a quick note to Onepu - Suspicious skakdi wanted to talk to Lash about Kavala. I'm in pursuit. From Reson - before handing it to Curmudgeon and telling him to deliver it.

Once that was dealt with, he set off after Onoraza, using his powers to hear her even when she was out of sight. At the same time, he stuck to the shadows and surrounded himself in a field of silence.

He wasn't going to be taken by surprise this time.

IC: Lash.

Where the karz was Reson? The Toa still hadn't returned. Lash was actually a little worried, now. If the Toa went missing again, suspicion would immediately fall onto her.

Abruptly, Reson's pet crab entered tbe workshop, clutching a scrap of paper in its pincer. It held out its claw, offering the note to one of the guards.

"This can't be good..." Lash muttered.