BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Saedrak & Aidrak (Colx's gym)

The skakdi of earth had his head tilted downwards as the water streamed down his body. His muscles ached, but that was a good thing, he had been needing this kind of work-out for a long time. This gym almost makes it worth staying here. Saedrak shook his head, and turned off the water-stream, walking out of the showers to his closet, while drying off with a towel.

Meanwhile, Aidrak sat in the lobby. We're going to have to get going soon, the employer doesn't like to wait.

After putting his armor back on, and giving one of the gym-workers the key to the closet, he walked to the lobby, seeing Aidrak sitting on one of the chairs. Saedrak gave Aidrak a bemused smile. "How long have you been waiting here?"

"Long enough." Aidrak stood up and smiled at Saedrak. "Anyway, we have to get going, we've got tunneling to do."

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"What can I say, I'm still a Skakdi" Colx defended himself.

"Now, this has been really nice and all, but I really think we should get to work, bills don't pay themselves"

IC: Vrina

Vrina waved a dismissive hand as she moved off to clean what little dishes there was

"Yeah yeah.. I'm gonna clean these real quick and then I am heading into the village."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Kaama

Kaama knelt in front of the altar before him. The candles surrounding released a fragrant smell, and the smoke curled around Kaama's meditating body. His eyes were half-closed, his leges folded in his lap. He stared into the eyes of the Volitak mounted on the altar in front of him.

Vrina shrugged as she heard this wiping clean a plate

"Don't think to much about it.. afterall you cooked."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Vrina heard Colx call out and laughed softly but not saying anything more

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC Viima

(Le-Koro):

"Do you see anything?"

OOC: Wait, where the heck is Varan now? o_O

OOC: Exactly.. I thought he was like hidden or something at the bar or something..

IC: Chivinix

Chivinix took a second and seemed to consider

"I am catching a faint trail.. Though it seems stronger suddenly."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx!

It's been a while, hasn't it. Well, last time we talked I told you I was in Po-Koro. Well, I still am, but a lot of stuff has happened in only a single day, so I figured a new letter was in order.

It's night here right now, and my head hurts, but I really needed to put pen to paper, so here I am.

Anyway, you remember Lux, right? You know, that Po-Matoran that you told me I was "out of his league".

I still don't get what you meant with that, btw?

Anyway, like I was saying, a lot of stuff has happened since last time and... well, Lux has kind of been having a bad day. I don't wanna tell you too much (this is still a little hard to talk about), but he ended up in the hospital, and Day and I were just stuck outside without being able to help him.

It's all still a little hazy, but the evening ended up being nice enough. Lux and I put on a little performance together, he's a great piano player.

That's all I can really say right now, so you'll hear from me again, soon.

Love, Melna.

P.S. Tell Vrina I said hi

"Melna, you sure know how to make both satisfied and dissatisfied" Colx remarked with another sigh.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Aidrak & Saedrak (Le-koro jungle floor)

Saedrak dropped down to hug the ground when they finally exited the cramped lift. The only thing he hated more than heights was moving in altitude when not on the ground. Climbing mountains? No problem. But being pulled up by some rope and a tube made out of grass. He took his previous thought back, the gym didn't come close to making it worth living in this place.

"Aren't you being a bit overdramatic?" Aidrak said with one eyebrow raised.

Saedrak raised himself slightly and turned his head to look at Aidrak. "Not in the slightest!" He said with a particular frown.

Aidrak rolled his eyes and sighed. "Alright, but stand up, we have a job to do."

OOC: The duo is free for interaction, if anyone is interested.

Edited by Toa Onaku

"That Melna sure has a way with words" Colx remarked to Vrina with a thoughtful glance at the letter now unfolded on his desk. His pipe had finally been relit, and a puff of tobacco smoke drifted from the Skakdi's nostrils in a grunt.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina put the last utensil on the drying rack and turned to look at Colx

"Well she certainly has a way with other things as well. She was quite the dancer."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Yeah, she mentioned that, something about a "performance"..." Colx mumbled, trailing off for a moment or two before he looked at Vrina.

"You were there," he said rather seriously, "what exactly did that entail?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Kunitu

"So, tell me about yourself."

"I like taking enthusiastic walks through the jungle."

"And completely decimate the Nui-Rama population while you're at it?"

"Well I did say they were enthusiastic walks," replied Kunitu defensively. "It's not like you would really care if I wiped the Nui-Rama off the face of the island. Nor would anyone else."

The advice guru sighed. In his entire career, he had never dealt with someone like his current client. Eccentrics had never been his area of expertise, and he was honestly lost on what advice he should give the semi-retired commander. Really, he didn't sign up to deal with these things.

"Look," he said pathetically, waving his hands around. "Just ... go. You're fine without any advice."

"Youngster, I paid you to give me advice," said Kunitu, eyes narrowing. "Give me advice."

"You should definitely kill more Nui-Rama."

Kunitu noticeably cheered. "Thanks! That was just what I needed."

And with those words, she disappeared from the hut.

"Yeah, she mentioned that, something about a "performance"..." Colx mumbled, trailing off for a moment or two before he looked at Vrina.

"You were there," he said rather seriously, "what exactly did that entail?"

Vrina shrugged as she heard Colx smiling softly

"Well.. It wasn't exactly bad dancing. More like folk dancing on a countertop. I am not quite sure if she was drunk or not but it was entertaining."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Colx shook his head in annoyance. Sounding like a grumpy grandfather.

"Stupid kid... here I keep telling her to be careful and the first chance she gets she shows off to an entire bar"

"I really hope my prize pupil is doing a little better" he said, with a little smile as he looked out the window. He hadn't heard from Helios in a while, but that wasn't a bad thing, necessarily, he was a lot more erratic with his writing schedule.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Colx shook his head in annoyance. Sounding like a grumpy grandfather.

"Stupid kid... here I keep telling her to be careful and the first chance she gets she shows off to an entire bar"

"I really hope my prize pupil is doing a little better" he said, with a little smile as he looked out the window. He hadn't heard from Helios in a while, but that wasn't a bad thing, necessarily, he was a lot more erratic with his writing schedule.

Vrina arches her brow as she hears Colx and instead moved behind him gently rubbing his shoulders

"Which one is your star pupil again?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"That'd be Helios, he used to be a matoran disk maker and this one day out of the blue he shows up having been transformed into a Toa" Colx explained.

"So I decided to teach him, and then Melna too when she wouldn't stop badgering me about it" he finished with a rough chuckle.

"I swear, sometimes I feel like they're siblings, which probably makes me their father"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled gently as she heard this

"Well you certainly sound like a good father if you really are. However I am glad to hear you were willing to train them.. Afterall being a toa is already difficult enough without having to learn all about powers."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Yeah, well, it gave us a real reason to hang out, anyway. Didn't really know them beyond a first-name basis before that." Colx replied in nostalgia.

"He always paid a lot more attention to what I had to say than Melna did, I just hope I taught him the right lessons"

"Oooh, that is nice" he cooed, enjoying Vrina's handiwork.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled softly as she dug her thumbs into Colx's muscles working out the knots

"Well Given what little I saw of Melna she certainly seemed.. Well excuse my words but a bit airheaded.. Quick to get distracted. But there was also an underlining hint that she had a fierce determination.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"That's more or less the the nail right on the head," Colx agreed, "she's always been like that, and if she really puts her mind to it there's no stopping her"

"I'm just glad there's someone else around now to handle boy talk, I'm not touching that Rama's nest if Makuta himself threatens to place me in eternal agony if I don't"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: Tired of reintroducing characters, but I guess it must be done...quickly. Open for interaction as usual.

IC: Ryzen

Ryzen stood at the side of the street, trying not to be noticed. Of course, it was hard enough with white armor, now covered in dirt and dust and who knows what. How did this even happen...

That wasn't his only problem. He had a bigger problem, yet it was a...depressing thought, he guessed,that it was not an uncommon problem in hs life. For the nth time, he forgot what had happened in the past weeks, was it? Even that was hard. Stupid memory blanks... He guessed he was used to it by now, but never fine with it. I must look like death.

Ryzen made a sheet of ice, reflecting like a mirror. No, he didn't look like death. Death was recognizable. He wasn't. His cloak hung off his shoulders like a large rag. Dirt covered bits of his slender form, along with many scratches. I look like a different traveler. A wild one. He wasn't sure if the wild look suited him, but it was for the better? Not quite. I better clean up.

"That's more or less the nail the right on the head," Colx agreed, "she's always been like that, and if she really puts her mind to it there's no stopping her"

"I'm just glad there's someone else around now to handle boy talk, I'm not touching that Rama's nest if Makuta himself threatens to place me in eternal agony if I don't"

Vrina arched her brow as slightly as she heard this

"Boy talk? What exactly do you mean?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC My apologies for such a delay. This post timeskips all members of Team Joske (and all current companions of said members) to the Bright-Star Inn, the same day as Utu's healing. Enjoy.

IC (Cael)

As the clock struck two, the Bright-Star Inn began its usual post-lunch cleanup. Waiters and waitresses wearing aprons and carrying towels over their forearms rushed from table to table, clearing away dishes and mopping up the detritus of a dozen meals. The usual array of dizzying smells no longer wafted from the kitchen: the unseen chefs were, no doubt, busy scouring pots and pans and preparing for the dinner rush that would hit in just a few short hours.

Most tables were empty, but, as always, there were a few stragglers. A pair of Matoran sat in one corner, chatting quietly over cups of steaming coffee. A lone Toa was digging into a late lunch in one of the booths. And a rather large group of assembled men and women sat on the patio, some eating, some drinking, but all rather subdued. Cael counted herself among this group, and she was the quietest of all.

An untouched cup of bula tea sat before her; it had gone cold a long time ago. Her gaze was turned out over the treetops of Le-Wahi, eyes filled with the sun gleaming on green leaves, but she saw nothing. Her attention was turned solely inward towards her own thoughts as she attempted to make sense of the situation she had found herself in.

Joske was gone. He was alive, yes, but definitely gone, sent on a secret errand by Toa Stannis Maru. The Toa of Water didn't know where or why, and she didn't know when he would be back. Or even if he would be back.

She pushed this thought aside. He would return. And she would remain faithful until he did, however long it took.

He had left her with a mission of his own, and she didn't intend to let him down. Joske had vowed to free Utu and Xerov and the others under Echelon's control, and that quest had led him to a face-to-face battle with the Dark Toa himself. Utu was free and healed -at least for now- but his old master was still at large. The mission wasn't complete.

Joske was gone, but his team was still here. And they could carry on where he had been forced to stop. He was their leader, but he wasn't the only one with a thirst for justice. He wasn't the only one who wanted to see a free Mata Nui.

The Toa of Water brought her gaze back to the table, her eyes briefly resting on each member of their group. Some, like Agni, she had known for almost a year; others, like Praggos, she had only met in the last few days. Some, like Tuara, she trusted with her life. Others, she didn't even know exactly which side they were on. Some of the faces were strange: evidently, they'd picked up a few new companions or long-lost friends. Good. They'd need all the manpower they could get.

Cael stood to her feet. What little conversation there was quickly died as everyone turned to look at her, eyes full of questions. Some didn't know her. Others had probably already guessed why they were all here. It didn't matter. Joske was gone, and she remained.

“Thank you all for coming,” she began. “I know it's been a difficult last few days. Some of you are probably wondering if you even want to remain a part of this team, after what happened with Echelon. I don't blame you, and I won't judge you if that's your choice. It's your decision to make.”

She swallowed. “Our job isn't done. Joske planned to free the island from Echelon, and while we managed to capture Utu and scatter his men, Echelon himself escaped. I know if Joske were here, he wouldn't rest until the Dark Toa was brought to justice.”

Her gaze flickered to Dor; his ice-blue eyes were impassive.

“However, he was also concerned specifically with Utu, the Toa of Ice who worked for Echelon. Joske saw something in him, something that made him absolutely sure that he could be redeemed. It was enough for him to risk his life going after Echelon, which means it's enough for me.”

She glanced at Praggos, the man who was only here for her and Utu.

“I'm going to stay with Utu, and try to find a cure for him. I'm a healer, not a warrior. Echelon isn't my fight. If you want to stay and help, you're welcome to.

“If you want to go your own ways, you're welcome to do that as well. Joske would have never asked you to stay if your heart was elsewhere.”

Agni nodded almost imperceptibly, urging her on.

“But if you want to go after Echelon and make him pay for his crimes, to avenge Joske-” her voice didn't tremble. “-then go with Agni. He will lead a team to track him down and bring him to justice for what he's done.

“I won't force you to make a choice. I only want to thank you for coming this far. Joske would be proud.”

Her speech was done. She returned to her seat.

Edited by Justin Bieber

"You'll find out" Colx replied cryptically as he folded away Melna's letter. Putting it away safely on a small shelf.

"Now, there's that darn paperwork" he muttered as he reached for a stack of papers.

"Thanks for the talk, Vrina, but now I've got work to do"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Tuara Drigton - Le-Koro - Bright-Star Inn

Tuara sat at the table with her hands cupped around a mug of hot tea, the steam rising warmly from the contents. She was leaning forward onto the table, listening to Cael as she spoke, feeling the heat from her drink seeping into her fingers. A year ago and everything she had just said would have either made her walk away or laugh in her face; maybe both. Back then, to her, Utu was nothing more than a sick puppy to be euthanized. A sentiment Dorian still seemed to hold, or at least he did yesterday.

Echelon was a whole other picture. Resources, connections. He was a difficult man to track, and apparently kill. Or, whatever it was the others were planning to do with them. If she knew Joske, his plan probably included sitting down and enjoying a nice meal before holding hands and skipping across the ocean into the sunset where they would burn up and die immediately. But those plans were probably different now with Joske... out of the picture.

Tuara wasn't lying to Stannis when she told him that she didn't care much for Joske's ideals. Never liked his attitude when they were training the Guard together long ago, and never liked the opposite attitude he ended up adopting. They never exactly saw eye-to-eye. But the longer she spent time with Dorian the more she realized that some aspects of what Joske believed in could certainly prove to be true. Dorian Shaddix, by all accounts should not have been giving so many chances. Yet she had. And it had paid off. To some extent at least. It was difficult to define their own well-being.

She breathed out before lending her voice to the small council that had assembled there, "I've been really angry for a long time," Tuara said, starting off rather slowly, speaking with some weariness. She paused awkwardly, turning her eyes away from the swirl of tea-leaves in the drink and to the assembly before her, "I really hate to say it, but, I've had a lot of grief to deal with since the Mark Bearer incident," she stopped for even longer, trying to put together the words in her head before they came out of her mouth, "Utu's a monster, and I've experienced that monstrosity first hand. I've felt the effect of his cruelty," she begins again, looking from person to person now, "But now he's a different breed of monster," Tuara said, referring to his massive gap in memory from the Tu-Koro incident until the present day. There's another brief pause, "Utu's chapter is coming to a close... I just don't know if it's his last chapter or the first."

"Either way... I need to see it through. There needs to be closure, whatever that closure ends up being." Tuara turns her attention to Cael once more, smiling softly, the pretty edges of her lips curling empathetically, "I'll stay and help you Cael, in any way I can."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"You'll find out" Colx replied cryptically as he folded away Melna's letter. Putting it away safely on a small shelf.

"Now, there's that darn paperwork" he muttered as he reached for a stack of papers.

"Thanks for the talk, Vrina, but now I've got work to do"

Vrina nodded slowly as she heard this making her way to the door

"I Think I am going head to the Bright-star.. See if i can find people looking for business."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Recommended listening:

[media='']

[/media]

IC: (Valria)

"Personally I think it's best if I join Agni in the hunt for Echelon," I said, looking to Cael and then Agni, into those molten golden eyes, looking for reassurance. I don't know why I did, I guess I just never felt like I belonged here, wasn't even sure if I belonged anywhere anymore. No matter how much I tried to rage against it, I felt like I was just some ghost from Agni's past. Not even worthy enough to stand on my own, and in truth I probably didn't, it was my ###### up that Echelon got away this time. We wouldn't have been in this situation if I was strong to hold him, smart enough to have seen that blow coming, but I wasn't, maybe I can be, maybe I could stop Echelon this time, make up for another failure. So I continued speaking. "So I know I haven't really been much help of late, I'm sorry for that I really am. And I don't think anyone wants to hear what I'm going to say next but I have to say it."

All the eyes turned in my direction, it didn't give me strength, that feeling like a spotlight right on me, and I could feel the heat of it.

"Echelon needs to be killed, he's too much of a threat for us to bring him in alive," I said, solemnly. Looking down at my mug again, trying to gather the strength to make my case, and that strength was waning because I didn't like it, the truth that I had to violate something I once held dear in order to keep people safe, that I had to throw my morals away for it. Even the lives that would be saved, unlike my previous mistake with Telric, people wouldn't be at risk anymore if Echelon laid dead. I didn't want to think about Telric, I didn't want to think about that day in the harbor, I didn't want to think about that sickening crack, as a man who was nice enough to try and help me and Agni get justice for people who had died in agony, whose last moments were filled with a pain few can imagine, and even fewer could bear, scars that cut to a person's very soul. I took a deep breath.

"I once last everything to a rogue Toa of Lightning by the name of Telric. I lost so many friends to him, one of my teammates doesn't even remember me anymore, doesn't remember herself because of the level of trauma he put her and so many others through. Agni and I tried to bring this monster to justice, and with friends it seemed like we were going to bring him to Ta to pay for his crimes. That wasn't going to happen." I sighed, I could her my own voice waver. "One of my friends, someone that actually survived, he had contracted a sickness from Kumu Islets, he was dying on us and all because he was trying to honor the fallen. Agni managed to negotiate but as Telric escaped he killed another of our group, a Toa of Earth who Telric lashed out on and killed before we could stop him." I could feel the tears on my cheeks, and here I was thinking I had cried them all away, not that this surprise was pleasant. "We chased Telric down with the Marines, Agni and I. I broke his bones, I made him suffer and left him to die, I was cruel, because I wanted it, or I thought I did, but it didn't truly make me feel any better."

I remained silent for a bit, and the room itself remained silent, I could bear to look the rest of them in the eyes, the shame hung around me like a weight around my neck, pulling my eyes downward. "Why am I telling you this? Because if I just killed Telric on the Kumu Islets, the suffering would have ended there. People would still be alive, but they aren't, and it's because I placed justice above doing what needed to be done. It's a price a man paid for his life for and a lesson I learned but didn't want to acknowledge. Echelon needs to die."

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC: Chivinix

The Insectoid rose to his full height and moved out of the tavern heading for the source of the scent trail he had picked up. He did not care of Viima followed him or not. He had ahold of this scent and did not intend to lose it.

OOC: Bioni-man, Where exactly would varan be since Chivinix would find him?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Good luck" Colx encouraged her with a quick wave before he disappeared behind the papers.

As he could hear the door close behind Vrina, Colx mentally disappeared from the real world as he braved the world of legislation and litigation, a world of paper, ink and inconsiderate office clerks who wasted everybody's time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled as she walked off

"Oh I will need all the luck I can get."

And she began a slow walk towards the Bright-star inn intending to hopefully find some temporary employment

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Saedrak & Aidrak

"You just had to forget your bag, didn't you?" The two skakdi were heading up to Le-Koro again. Aidrak had, unfortunately for Saedrak, forgotten his bag at the Bright-Star inn, where he had gone to get a drink.

"Sorry, champ, got a little carried away." Aidrak felt a surge of excitement as the lift pulled them up to the skybound village. He felt much more at home high up in the sky rather than down on the ground.

Finally, the lift arrived, and the two hurried (Saedrak hurried VERY carefully) to the inn. "Let's just hope that bag is around here somewhere..."

OOC: The duo is free for interaction

Edited by Toa Onaku

IC:

I nodded as Cael looked to me, glancing to Tuara as she spoke. I found it interesting, to see that Tuara, of all people, would want to remain with Utu for any reason, be he lacking in proper memory or still possessed of it. Still, it was nice to see, at least, that it wouldn't just be Cael with Utu. Myself, though...I still had quite a bit that I could do in Le-Koro. I could just go back to my normal routine, or perhaps stay and work in the hospital...Though that wouldn't really be good, would it? The hospital could still take care of everybody in the Koro just fine. Utu, meanwhile, was still plagued by a mark, and by memory loss - both of which needed fixed.

Besides, I would like to remain with something familiar for once, than continue to be a stranger in this Koro.

"I should think my choice will be rather obvious," I said, after Valria finished speaking. "I'll remain with Utu. He needs healing and I would rather like closure of a sort myself; I can't in good conscience remain here in the Koro."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Ryzen

Ryzen found himself walking around pointlessly with his hands in his pockets. Like usual, he wanted to know what was going on outside of his little messed up world. And out of nowhere, a name of an inn popped up in his head. Unlike everything else, his "navigation skills", as he liked to call them, were still sharp.

The Bright-Star inn...surely interesting enough for me, he thought slowly himself. And good enough for a drink. Casting his hood low over his face, he turned toward the direction of the inn.

IC:

Zeth slid around the corner and peered outside. The mysterious bartender however, was no where to be seen.

The Toa of Gravity swore and exited the building into the plaza. He whirled around twice, but the Matoran had utterly disappeared.

"Okay, normal people don't just vanish into thin air like that."

Something is very, very wrong about this.