BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Vrina

Vrina smiled as she saw that her planned had worked better than she hoped. However she did not hesitate to feel triumphant over her victory as she set about creating thick crystal bonds around Colx's form hoping that he would not escape. She attempted to place a foot against the colx's head and a rapier against his throat. Despite these one could tell there was hesitation in her form as if she worried he would break free and somehow attack. With a slight waver in her voice she spoke out

"Do you concede?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Colx (Le-Koro Fitness Center)

"Tordendrønn og blodseder" I grumbled in my mother tongue as I took in the scene I was in.

I was bound to the floor, beaten, and Vrina was looming over me with a rapier to my neck, looking at me with a glint in her eyes.

That sounded a lot less kinky in my head

"Yeah, I give, again" I said.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smiled ever so gently above Colx and proceeded to remove the bonds and offered him a wide smile and a hand up for him

"You do not know how worried I was that that trick wouldn't work."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism pulled over a stray chair with a wave of his hand, the low hum of his elemental energy filling the air for a moment, before placing a foot on the seat.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I was told she was here. You wouldn't happen to know exactly where...?" Dehkaz asked, his elbow resting on his raised knee and his chin on his fist.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Really?" I asked with genuine surprise as she pulled me up, cocking my handsome eyebrow in a "whatcha talkin bout" manner.

"Well, glad I could quell your no-doubt tumultuous sensations about the issue" I remarked with a smirk as I flicked my hand at her approvingly.

"But congrats on beating me a second time, though we'll just have to wait and see how long that victory streak lasts"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Really?" I asked with genuine surprise as she pulled me up, cocking my handsome eyebrow in a "whatcha talkin bout" manner.

"Well, glad I could quell your no-doubt tumultuous sensations about the issue" I remarked with a smirk as I flicked my hand at her approvingly.

"But congrats on beating me a second time, though we'll just have to wait and see how long that victory streak lasts"

IC: VrIna

Vrina smiled ever so playfully as she heard this instead laying a hand on Colx's back and standing close to him

"Well perhaps next time we should see about using the jungle floor as our sparring arena.. However We need to talk about that zamor sphere.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Hari)

I breathed a sigh of relief, considering the slight mishap earlier, I could see Skyra wanting to call an end to this. Instead though, for all the awkwardness she seemed to be going through, she was enjoying herself. I hugged her happily, glad that while I was pushing my friend out of her comfort zone, it wasn't so bad as to be unfair to her. Now however, I had at least one thing I wanted to try on. Well one outfit I mean. "Alright! Well how about you go show Tillian your new look, in the meantime I'll get ready!" I said, gleefully. I ignored her initial protest, but the dressing room barely gave space for one person, let alone too people. I gave her one more shove, hearing laughter from Tillian again. Probably fell into his lap for a second time. Oh Skyra, so silly and clumsy!

Where was I? Oh yes, I had picked out the perfect set of clothing. First things, first, I found this mini skirt, turquoise, blue, and black, all to make this perfect little plaid skirt. Removing my external armor, I placed that on, next was a cute shirt, that honestly looked as though someone stopped halfway, was of a black shade, I slipped that one one, but left my stomach exposed, didn't mind much, it's rather hot and humid in Le, I lived in a much dryer area, so not being stuffed inside armor felt great. Finally was the black leather jacket. Supposedly it was favored by those who rode in the Gukko Force. I looked in the mirror, spinning, moving bits her and there until it was perfect. Unlocking the booth I walked out.

"Sooo, how do I look?"

IC: (Valria)

Dorian gave me a lot to think about, all the thoughts and ideas were still swimming around in my head, I walked up behind Agni, and wrapped my arms around him. It felt good, didn't care, just wanted to hug him. "You can still talk if you want, I don't mind," I chuckled.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:(Liacada)

The Toa of fire tightened her gaze on Merror. Maybe he had more layers than she'd first thought- hopefully she'd get to see some of them during the hunt. "Hey you," she said, breaking the silence that had come over the group after Valria's breakdown- Liacada sure had been surprised when she ran out, "how about a little sparring match? Get a feel for each other's fighting styles."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:

It was, perhaps, a great cosmic irony that the man who had seldom been known to wear anything but his standard attire was now situated near the changing rooms of one of Le-Koro's shops, accompanying those for whom an ever-changing outfit was a necessity. The De-Toa stood in the corner, hands in his pockets, looking mildly amused at the proceedings. No outing with this group was complete without someone getting embarrassed, and it seemed Skyra had filled that quota this time.

Idly, Krayn's eyes wandered the store, taking stock of the wares. He could see a men's section a little bit further away, but he made no move to investigate. He had a suit for formal events, a bathing suit for swimming, and he had his coat and uniform for all else. That was, in truth, all he really needed. The coat was most important; He never took it off if he could help it, not even when it was hot. Many of his supplies were in its pockets. That said, however, he did see what looked like a very nice new coat over in the corner.... Perhaps he would take a look before they left.

His musings were cut short, however, when a familiar voice broke the relative quiet.

"Sooo, how do I look?"

The voice, of course, belonged to none other than Hari Korari, Corporal in the Po-Koro Sentinels, and his own significant other. After a few months of hearing it, the De-Toa could recognize that voice anywhere, and this time, it held a very familiar hint of curiosity. He turned, opening his mouth to speak, before stopping.

Oh, Naona was going to be very angry. Maybe more than that time back at Hari's home in Po-Koro.

The Toa of Plantlife had donned a minisirt of rather questionable length, a shirt that exdned down to, by his estimate, roughly the bottom of her rib cage, and over that a leather jacket. In the back of his head, he was vaguely aware that that particular style of jacket had been influenced heavily by similar Gukko Force garments, but truthfully, the thought wasn't exactly the focus of his attention.

"Er." He replied eloquently, as if searching for words, a slight tinge of red present on his face. "Um. You look great, Hari. Really great."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Skyra

I stared up at Tillian as I was yet again unexpectedly in his lap. I just smiled cheekily, "We really have to stop meeting like this." Compared to the previous incident this was nothing, despite my outfit only being slightly less revealing than before. I decided to just sit there in his lap till Hari came out.

"Sooo, how do I look?"

Woah. All I could think was if I was still a guy...yeah she was looking good. Naona wasn't going to be happy though. Nopenopenope.

Krayn certainly seemed to like it. Teehee.

"Hari!" I exclaimed, sounding surprisingly enthusiastic. "We totally match!" Well, in certain ways we definitely did. "We could totally pass ourselves off as sisters."

I wasn't acting like myself at all, was I getting sick? Maybe I was just getting caught up in the moment.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The Commander glanced in the direction of the wood-carved stairs leading up to the rooms above off in the corner. Oooof course.

"I don't suppose you could tell me where," Dehkaz started, before focusing his attention once more on Kunitu. He decided against asking. "Nevermind, why don't you stay here and try not to break anything, I'll find Naona."

With that, he made his way through the crowd of beings and towards the steps, before ascending to the upper rooms.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

It didn't take too long for Dehkaz to locate the room in which Naona was situated, considering the fact that it really wasn't that big of an Inn. Of course, there was also the problem of exactly where Naona was located in said room. Which was expressed quite well by the look on Dehkaz's face as he walked in.

"...I don't even..."

"Should I ask how, or just turn around and go?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"Are you sure? You seem quite comfortable there..."

Dehkaz tilted his head, trying to figure out just exactly how Naona was stuck in there. Well, it really was a bit difficult to tell, but he might be able to...

The Toa of Magnetism held his hands up, before calling upon his elemental power to try and unstick the stuck Naona. After a few seconds of approximately nothing happening, and no change in all in Naona's unfortunate situation, Dehkaz sighed.

"Well, guess we're going to have to do this the old fashioned way," he said, kneeling down to get a grip on the Toa of Stone's ankles.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

"What never happened? I certainly have no idea what you're talking about," Dehkaz agreed, bracing his foot against the side of the bed as he attempted to pull Naona free. "No idea at all... Hey, you wouldn't happen to be able to grab onto something and pull?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: VrIna

Vrina smiled ever so playfully as she heard this instead laying a hand on Colx's back and standing close to him

"Well perhaps next time we should see about using the jungle floor as our sparring arena.. However We need to talk about that zamor sphere.."

I wouldn't pretend like I knew Vrina well enough yet to understand exactly what she was getting at, but the smile and arm around me, and then suddenly dropping that serious bomb on me was kind of sending mixing signals.

"The jungle sounds like a good idea, but what about that zamor sphere?" I asked.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina kept that smile even as her hand moved away from Colx's back and then it flew, it flew like it was possessed as she smack him harsly in the back of his head

"That Mata-nui forsaken Zamor sphere is the most underhanded technique i have ever seen.. If this was a real fight you could have killed me if you wanted to!"

She said this with such venom in her voice as she then moved to rub Colx's head in a comforting manner

"Yet it is strangely fascinating.."

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"That's right, I could've killed you, and there's plenty of people who would've done it." I replied as I settled into Vrina's stroking (oooh, yes).

My statement was half sincere life experiences and one half shifty excuses, like a spine slug and its host literally sharing the same skull.

"I fight my battles using every resource I have available to me, cuz that's how I deal with life, in all its aspects"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nodded slowly as she heard this but kept her hand on the back of his head seeming lost in the gentle stroking motion

"I can see that. For example if the fight had continued I would have eventually gotten each and every of these crystal shards and had them aimed right at you. However I also hold back since obviously I don't want to cause injury to you since this is just a spar."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Glad to know we agree on something" I replied, as I reached behind her neck, letting my fingers nudge against the Toa's hair.

"Man, back to this again" I thought, noting how we seemed to have moments like this awfully often. Oh well, I'm not gonna complain if she can't keep her hands off me for five minutes, because I'm still having the same problem.

"Speaking of nothing in particular, how do you feel about your time here so far?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina was caught off guard as he felt his fingers nudge against her 'hair' but the question is what truly caught her off guard

"Hmm.. Well Truthfully I hate standing still for too long.. So while i have enjoyed remaining her part of the day I think i need to start hunting so I don't go stir crazy. But on a more emotional view of my stay here.. I feel like I am actually someplace where I am appreciated and not just tolerated. I hope you are not just tolerating me?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I've got a bigger threshold for what I tolerate than most Skakdi you'll run into" I remarked whilst stroking her hair in return for her stroking my head.

"But I don't just tolerate you, far from it," I proclaimed "It's great to have you here"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina smirked as she heard this and leaned against him softly

"And it's nice to be here and apparently appreciated.."

She giggled softly as she seemed to think of something

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Vrina's giggling was an odd mix of the kind of feminine that usually doesn't work with me, with a dark edge to it that I just adored. Was this a cosmic sign that I was destined to never truly love her or anyone else, or was it just my heritage trying to berate my conscious self for having chosen a Toa to pursue a relationship with? Either alternative sounded equally daunting to me, so you pick whichever suits you.

I think I already said that I'd officially gone soft, well I'll say it again. I'll also say that I haven't regretted it for a second since.

"Got something on your mind, do you?" I posited to the Toa in my arms.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina stopped giggling and instead sighed ever so gently

"I was just imagining that one day to pay for me staying here you would have me dress in revealing clothing and hold a sign to get more customers to your training hall."

One may notice that vrina never seemed to wear more than the ankle length skirt that was part of her customary outfit. This was not due to her not liking to wear such things or anything more but instead because she had never had the funds for such waists of money. Instead if she could not make it herself she did not need it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I think I can very safely say that the day I do that would be day I've forgotten pretty much everything I've ever learned about life" I replied, in a rather stern tone that Vrina might find surprising

Thinking of women as objects was a sin I was certainly guilty of back in the day, but then again I kind of treated almost everyone I met as a means to meet my own ends so, y'know; there's misogyny and then there's just being a prick in general.

"And it was you who insisted on paying rent in the first place" I reminded her with a prod at her chest.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina nodded ever so slightly as she pulled away however the prod to her chest caught her off guard and she smirked

"You know how about tonight we go out for dinner?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Oh boy

Oh boy

Vrina, I can't decide if I either love or hate you right now, so I'll refrain from saying any of this out loud, but... woman you must be some sort of evil genius for thinking that up.

"You certainly have your way about things, don't you? I asked as searched her face for any hint of mischief.

"I suppose there are worse ways to come out and announce our relationship to the world" I said with a smirk.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina shrugged as she heard this both her hands coming to rest on her hips

"I would rather deal with the angry mob with pitchforks and torches at the beginning than prolong it.."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"I understand that, being subtle about it is probably just going to make it worse once it finally becomes common knowledge"

It was sorta like an explosion, this sort of thing. Delay it for as long as you want, it's still an explosion no matter which way you look at it.

OK, that was a dumb analogy, but I never claimed to be some Ko-Matoran megamind anyway, leave that sort of thing to... the Ko-Matoran megaminds, I guess.

My arms wrapped around Vrina's waist as I let a low growl slip into my voice (that's right, feel that raw animal magnetism).

"So yes, I say let's do it. Heck, while we're at it let's take a walk down lover's lane letting the birds sing our praise like devout Matoran to Mata Nui. And we'll let the moonlight bid us farewell as we allow all the world to see just who's got dibs on this spiny fool right here"

It was mostly a joke, but I would be lying If I said the idea wasn't a little tempting, to say the least.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vrina offered a very gentle laugh as she heard this and just pressed close into colx's side as they embraced. The growl made her arch her brow but not more than what he stated

"Wait a second is there an actual lover's lane or was that some bad reference?"

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Mostly the latter, but I'm pretty sure there's at least a park or two, it is a village in the middle of the jungle after all." I remarked as I stroked her arm.

"We'll figure something out, though I gotta say I haven't really done that sort of thing before" I admitted with a shrug to cover my feeling of unease about the prospect, which, incidentally, was present in a big way. All this talk about social issues that sprang up merely because of us being together, oh, and the going on a date part, too, if you want to go on for completion's sake.

"I just know it from overhearing people gush about it as they walked past me on the street, holding their loved one's hands like they were glued together, and just all around looking like the happiest people in the world"

"Maybe I was just a little bit jealous after all"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"Mostly the latter, but I'm pretty sure there's at least a park or two, it is a village in the middle of the jungle after all." I remarked as I stroked her arm.

"We'll figure something out, though I gotta say I haven't really done that sort of thing before" I admitted with a shrug to cover my feeling of unease about the prospect, which, incidentally, was present in a big way. All this talk about social issues that sprang up merely because of us being together, oh, and the going on a date part, too, if you want to go on for completion's sake.

"I just know it from overhearing people gush about it as they walked past me on the street, holding their loved one's hands like they were glued together, and just all around looking like the happiest people in the world"

"Maybe I was just a little bit jealous after all"

Vrina smiled as she felt the gentle stroking. One may notice that she too was nervous judging by the subtle signs in her body such as the way she stroked her side or how she chewed at something that did not exist. However she tried to muster a confident voice

"You know we don't have to be all lovey dovey.. I frankly am not much for that.. but I also don't want this to be a closet relationship where we have to keep it hidden for fear of retaliation. But that does not mean we have to go to parks or what not. Heck I don't even really enjoy parks."

At the part of jealousy she smiled softly and stroked the side of his face as she moved to stand infront of him

"I think everyone gets a bit jealous when they see something like that.. Heck I know I have been jealous of that before."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu