Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Liara"Y-yeah. I'm fine." Liara smiled, looking up at Tillian. Stop that train of thought, Liara. This isn't a mindless beast, this is Tillian. Relax. "I'm fine."She grinned. "You said you didn't want me to leave, I just wanted to find out if I should stock up for a long stay."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"You can stay however long you feel like keeping us here."Tillian's arms wobbled slightly and he finally dropped the push up stance, rolling over onto the bed again and holding Liara gingerly. The sun's proximity to them in the sky suggested it was noontime; already, an entire morning had flown out of Tillian's grasp as if it were a Gukko bird, and he could do nothing to get it back. Time flew when you were trying not to eat anyone and everyone around you."You know, that grin of yours is really hot, in a kinda edgy way."

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: They came across the mask. Sorapak used his powers to force the vault open. "MY mask!" He grabbed it and put it on, replenishing his power. "Ah, there we go!" He took a swig of rum. The bottle blocked his vision a bit, and when he put it back the first thing he saw was a bunch of guards. "Oh."A Toa brandished a mace. "In the name of Ga-Koro and its Guard, you are all under--" He began to convulse, collapsing on the floor and twitching. His mouth foamed, and the other guards followed suit.Bewildered, Bahokosar jumped, hurting his neck. "OW! WHAT IN DAVY JONES' LOCKER JUST HAPPENED TA' THEM!""Something highly convenient. Let's go!" Sorapak heard a few splashes. "That would be the other guards. RUN!"The trio ran, coming across the broken road. As the reinforcement guards struggled to get back up and their heads together, the road regenerated. One of them trying to swim up hit his head. They ran onward.Bahokosar controlled a supply cart, which came to them, scooped them up, and drove them to the docks. "Ha! Ye scalywags be failed now!"Sorapak made a vine, swung it and attached it to the mast of a ship, and swung on.Bahokosar swung on by using his powers on the anchor. It rose out of the water, swung, and he caught on. He let go and landed on this ship's deck."You will forever remember this as the day when you almost--" A wave washed over Sorapak. "PTUI!" He spat some water and a fish on a random Matoran at the dock. "...Captain Sorapak."The ship began to sail off, as Bahokosar fired the cannons at any Guards nearby.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian ran his pianist's fingers over Liara's head and back softly as she rested on his chest, her head bobbing like a fishing lure in time with the Toa of Gravity's breath rate. Things were peaceful now, here in Ga-Wahi; without the Mark Bearers, or without any sorts of attacks going on, he could just relax and focus on the important things in life. The beach. Surfing. Liara. Definitely Liara."Well, I mean...I'm glad. You deserve some flattery every now and then."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)In the back of his head, the Hamartia roared, but Tillian ignored the force, deliberately ignored the primordial evil in the back of his head urging him to get up, snap her neck, and then get out there and murder everything in this Koro that didn't belong. Then the next. Then the next, until Mata Nui was pure once again. The darkness roared at him to quit wasting his time, to do his duty, to atone for his very existence, but Tillian's mental reply was a simple Eh."I feel like you're wrong."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: Kakaru"What?" Kakaru craned his neck and peered into the water again. "No, that's ridiculous."The water lapped on the shore. A gukko screeched somewhere far ahead. There was nobody visible on the beach for kios.Kakaru stood up and tossed the staff into the forest. It bounced satisfyingly off the trunk of a large tree and stuck at an angle in the sand. Kakaru muttered a curse or two under his breath and dove into the water. He flailed his arms awkwardly and crawled for several feet until he reached water deep enough to swim in. He spat the sand out of his mouth, took a deep breath, and went under.

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: Liara"No, I mean it." Liara shifted closer to Tillian, smiling at him again. "You look great. I know you don't think so, but even if you have become a vampire, you look great."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia was washing the dishes, there was a heck of a lot. Tillian apparently was rather lax in doing them. This was gonna change if she had anything to say about it. She also had a lot of empty glass bottles to clean out, thanks to Liara's excessive drinking.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Considering how flashy that exit was...IC: Wrath's day was not pleasurable. First, he had aided in a ritual further reminding himself of the parallels between he and these greedy pirates. Secondly, he had found himself without any to take out that anger on. And the cloak he had just bought had cost him all the money he had managed to scrape into his pouch. He was just as choleric as ever.That inflamed temper only grew as he watched the spectacle of an escape before his eyes, a cart pulled by elemental power bouncing through the streets. He hissed from his concealed vantage point. What was this scene from, a theatrical comedy? He would Enlighten these jokes of men or destroy them. This time, he resolved, the pirates would be maimed.When the escapees entered the ship half a minute later, their eyes were only on the village and the ocean ahead. They had prioritized escape and fire over inspecting their means of transport. They didn't have the time to check it. That suited Wrath perfectly--if they checked it, then the guard would catch up and overwhelm them; if they moved, then they'd be forgetting to look in his shadows of a few crates on the deck.He had already activated the thing on his back. He had already settled into postion by blitzing onboard and into a strong ochs guard. And he had already picked his first target.Wrath flashed to behind the weaker vortixx. In the same motion, his sword sliced at Parakuka-powered speed into a cleave at her right shoulder followed up by a horizontal slash across the back.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC-Praggos:Just as Liara finished that last action, so did the three beings in the room (Tillian, Liara, and mysterious entity in Tillian's head) notice another presence was near. A quick check at the window would reveal Praggos down at the beach, looking up with an oddly confused expression."I have absolutely no idea what's going on anymore," he muttered, shaking his head. "I think things were actually easier when I still had a mark."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Knight Templar Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Waves lapped calmly on sand outside, washing over Tillian's heightened senses as though he were being buffeted by the waves themselves. A bird, somewhere - the roof of the house, perhaps? - chirped its midday song through the air, cutting the currents with musical notes that flew like arrows, leaving small rents in the sky they passed through. A slight breeze blew through the curtains, brushing Tillian's face and leaving him paralyzed temporarily in its wake.He heard Praggos outside. Brushing Liara away from him, Tillian moved towards the balcony, shadows swirling in the recesses of his eyes. Liara stood up, aware of what was happening, but Tillian already had one foot on the balcony and had pushed off, landing on the sand behind Praggos and taking several cool, confident strides towards him. His fangs weren't yet bared, but the grin on his face showed Praggos that, if necessary, the canines would be put to good use."Ah, Praggos!" he said cheerily, as if he'd been expecting the Toa of Ice for a coffee break. "Yes, I was hoping to meet you again."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Quite."The air grew cold around Praggos, but he wasn't unduly concerned; rather, he observed the surfer more acutely now, as if scanning him for anything noticeably different. His eyes swam with demons both ancient and incomprehensible, and as he advanced forward more, like a feline inching towards a bowl of milk, Praggos realized very suddenly that this was not the same guy he thought he was talking to."How's being Markless treating you?" the artist formerly known as Tillian asked caustically.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:Praggos would have raised his curious eyebrow farther, if he could, but he couldn't. So, instead, he settled with shrugging-after all, there wasn't much more of a gesture he could use. Still as calm as always he leaned, slightly, on his back foot, shrugging again."Not bad," he replied simply. "I doubt I'll be taking up my old job for a while yet, so I've still got to work on finding an occupation. Aside from that, though, I'm good." He looked over at 'Tillian,' a slight, interested sort of sparkle in his eye, a smirk seemingly ready to form itself upon his lips."And how are you doing, back home, back to a normal life, may I ask?"

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Well, I'm still working on my old occupation, myself," the Hamartia replied with a shrug. "Still got a couple kinks to iron out before I can call it a day."Praggos blinked, and suddenly, Tillian's hand was holding him by the throat, floating up in the air with the use of his Kadin and hovering higher every minute. The bird that had been singing just moments before quieted in anxiety as the two Toa floated upwards. The Hamartia's grin was less casual, more down-to-earth now. It was time for business, and the Hamartia, Praggos realized, was a CEO that had been waiting a very, very long time to close this particular deal."Utu. Salvinn. Whereabouts? Please?" he asked, flicking a finger upwards lightly with each of the four words.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: True, it was based on a POTC scene in style, but the exact movements and stuff were original.IC: "That is very inconvenient." Sorapak activated his mask, flipped, and stabbed down at the Parakuka. He had heard of those things in bars many times. If he stabbed it, he could cause intense pain.Bahokosar sailed the ship full speed ahead, diverting some of his attention to Wrath so he could bring a cannon up on deck on the stairs, position it, control the striker, and fire at him point blank from the side, so as not to hit Sorapak or Jianzha.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Praggos:"Utu, likely Ko-Wahi, because I believe that's where he got his Mark...assuming we all got transported to where we got our marks, seeing as that is what happened to me. Specific unknown. Salvinn, I have no idea." And now, floating in the air, Praggos did the one thing that he could always be expected to do: He rolled his eyes at the Hamartia."Now that I've told you the extent of my knowledge, would you care to set me down-" he stopped for a moment, holding up a hand to signify a pause, before Tillian/Hamartia tried to drop him or something, "-Emphasis on 'set,' by the way. I would rather like to be back on the ground without suffering injury in the process."

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)The Hamartia was quiet for a second before deactivating the Kadin and soaring towards the ground. Just as their feet touched, Tillian's hand unclenched from Praggos' throat and the Toa of Ice found himself completely able to breathe again. The hand lifted and patted Praggos' cheekbone once, then twice, then a third time as Tillian grinned."Good to see you again, Praggos," he drawled. "Now get out of my Wahi. Go back to Ko-Koro, get yourself a girl, do some odd jobs, some science experiments, and take life easy. But know that I just might check in on you one day, and if I find out you're screwing around with things that shouldn't be screwed with, I'll confront you about it, mmkai?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"I've been confronted with things enough already," Praggos said flatly. "By myself. I doubt it'll make much difference if another person confronts me about yet another thing. As well, I doubt I'll be leaving the Wahi anytime soon, just so you know. Planning to check the job opportunities, maybe learn to surf, y'know." He shrugged."Figuring out just what it is you really are, though I doubt you'll tell me, will you?"

profiles i guess

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Aww, on the contrary, Praggos," the Hamartia sighed. "My name isn't important, because it can't be pronounced by either of our tongues and I doubt it'd mean much to anyone from this eon anyway. For now, I'm the Hamartia. I'm the one that got rid of that infernal Mark on your shoulder, and I'm the one that's going to make sure Mata Nui is returned to the way it belongs: free of any things that go bump in the night."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Ketan)The Toa of air turned, his black cape swirling in the cool evening air."Yes?" he queried. "Toa Ketan at your service."
IC: Embok [Ga-Koro]The Toa of Plasma bowed his head respectively before replying, his armor seeming to glow despite the lack of light. "I am Embok," the elementalist said, looking back up at Ketan, "And I would personally like to thank you and the rest of your team for the protection of this Koro. For far too long I have been the sole guardian of Ga-Koro, a protector who follows the example of the original six, and it lightens my heart to know that I am no longer the only one. And for this, you have my deepest thanks, brother."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Praggos:"Yes," Praggos said slowly, nodding. "Yes, I think I am. That would explain everything that has happened to me over the last few weeks rather well. Or it would describe the end result of my going through those weeks, or my mindset before I agreed to run along with all the other Mark Bearers." He smiled slightly."Yes, that would describe or explain all three rather well, wouldn't it?"

profiles i guess

IC: AelynnThe Toa of Iron followed Auron, walking a bit behind and to the right of him. "Umm..." She said, glancing around, "You wouldn't happen to know where exactly to get a map?"IC: Sahrea"Yeah..." I said, "I'll have two Kane-Ra steaks... and... uh... Nevermind, that's it."I did, after all, have to watch how much widgets I spent.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Ketan)The Toa of air smiled, and inclined his head. "I'm honoured that you compare me to the First Toa. My team and I have done our best to restore this village thus far, but I'm sure there will be much more to do."He rose, and his eyes turned to the horizon, where the silhouette of a ship was sailing into the sinking sun. "This village has suffered long, and sorely needs real Toa."

Edited by Delicious Chocolate Milk

IC: SahreaGlad that food was on its way, I sat down at one of the open tables. Strange... I'd only been here for afew days, but already it felt as though I belonged here.OOC: skyhp? :3IC: EmbokThe elementalist nodded slowly, and watched the Toa of Air, the being's armor shining from the light from the suns. "I could not agree with you more," Embok stated, "I have done my best for as long as I've been a Toa, but I am only one lone warrior among a sea of evil and darkness."

Edited by Frost Dragon

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -