Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Streets)"He told me to run. Said that he yearned for screaming and begging. He looked... really angry." Tawara's expression was as stoic as ever, but her voice trembled. "He was mad because Briani locked him out of their room. When I heard her speak from behind the door, she sounded scared. I think he hurt her."Now he's searching for me with a greatsword in one hand and a throwing axe in the other. I kind of made a scene to get the crowd to part so I could run faster. It won't be difficult for him to find us here."Kitsune, you're a Toa of Gravity. Do you think you could fly us out of the village?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Sorapak, however, had drawn his sword already, and had time to stick it in front of Wrath's fist, Calix activated. It gave him the speed and aim to get it right between the middle and ring knuckles, where it would impale his arm with the exact amount of force he used on Bahokosar.Considering that he was rather strong, and latched with a Parakuka...Bahokosar whirled out of the way just in case, and slashed at Wrath's neck. "Ye be food fer the fish now!" He suddenly vomited from the strain of such an act after his injuries, and collapsed. Thankfully, the blow had already gone far enough to strike, unless Wrath actively did something about it. And that would be difficult, considering how he had to deal with two attacks at once.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Zealokan'Lost her mind? What are you on about?' He turned suddenly to Dekuna. 'Inland could be anywhere, it's hardly a lead.' Zealokan exhaled heavily and grabbed a seat. 'I think we've done enough searching for the day.'
IC:"Lost. Her. Mind" the Matoran repeated very slowly, to make sure Zealokan herad her this time. "No. Memories. Sure you haven't lost your marbes too?".At that moment, Dekuna had a very strong desire to throw the Matoran off the lillypads for that insult towards his teammate, but he refrained. He was supposed to be a hero-toa now, someone who looked out for other beings, not caused trouble for them, even when they so deserved it.

ppg2.png

IC: ZealokanHe gritted his teeth at the sarcastic remark of the receptionist. 'Don't try me, Matoran. That's my friend you're talking about.' He turned away from the desk and, with a final backwards look at the receptionist, walked out of the hospital and into the cold air. 'We'll find an inn for the night. I need a drink. Or six.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Jikal"Why, oh why, does everything turn south once I get better." Jikal muttered under his breath, barely audible. He didn't doubt Tawara, he had always suspected Raion was less stable than he appeared. No Toa could be that hateful, yet emotionally cold, at the same time and be completely sane. And the fact Kitsune didn't try to defend him increased his certainty that not all was as well with Raion as it normally appeared. "I've got a Kadin. Now that I don't have my Mark, I can use it again."The Toa of Lightning glanced toward Kitsune. "If you can lower all three of our respective gravities, I can fly us all out. And then we can figure out what to do."The former Mark Bearer didn't say it, but he was wary of facing Raion. Even with Iris in full control and his Mark active, the Onu-Toa had been a legitimate threat, and a capable fighter. Without his Mark, he suspected it would be even more difficult to hold his own. And with the other Toa's sanity called into question, who knows what he might be prepared to do.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ZyronSo Myka trusted that Toa. It was okay with Zyron, but he still wasn't convinced whether he could trust her...'What have I gotten myself into?' the matoran wondered quietly as he followed Nikarra and Myka down the tunnels. Yet the thought of a possible murderer running around didn't make him feel particularly safe, so probably he was doing the right thing this time. Hopefully.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroKitsune nodded at Tawara's reply, saying nothing as Jikal then answered her. Nodding again, she began to focus, and slowly, everyone felt their gravity begin to lighten."Did you really think it would take me more than a few seconds to find you?" A voice called out from atop a nearby building's roof. Raion, sword and hatchet drawn, stood perched on the edge of the flat trangle, gargoyle-esque. "Perhaps you are a bigger fool than I thought." Kitsune's concentration was shattered by the voice, and she opened her eyes to watch the madman she called her brother.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal's heart kicked up another notch, adrenaline pumping into all parts of his body. Almost unconsciously, he drew his sword off of his back. He held it like a natural extension of his body, his eyes fixed on Raion. Carefully, he lay his guitar down on the ground."Kitsune." He said softly, never looking away from the Toa above them. "Take Tawara, and get out of here. I'll follow as soon as I can."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: @Constructman: I researched this a while back. My conclusion is that the ships of MN almost certainly don't have that advanced a stove, if any at all.IC: Crimson splashed from Wrath to bead the wood floor. He hissed. Cornered and with little room to dodge, his immense speed was rendered nearly useless. Both attacks had connected.But at the same time, neither had landed exactly as the pirates intended. Wrath had grabbed his arm at the last millisecond, only catching the tip of the sword twixt his fingers. His cut fist was currently locked onto the blade as the Ve-Toa struggled to withdraw it. The slash for his neck had been easier to avoid, if only by offering up his shoulder. Red trickled from a line on his right pauldron.Wrath was only further maddened by his injuries. Incapable of rational thought, the spirit of vengeance raged inside him. The prey was fighting back with minutes left of his power. He would crush the last and then this boat before tossing them to the others. His grasping hand unclenched and blurred to reform on the blade's guard. His clawed fingers spread and struck down. If the Calix activated to dodge, then the prey's hand would retract to avoid his grab and grant the berserker a blade in doing so. If his enemy didn't use the Calix or tried to dodge otherwise, then his hand would be nailed to his sword's hilt by the predator's claws. A block was nigh impossible at this speed. So either way, Wrath won.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ga-Koro"No..." Kitsune said quietly, then steeling herself, she said it with enough volume Jikal could hear it. "No. I'm tired of running, I'm tired of fear. I'm going to face him now. You keep running, they don't let you stop. Stopping may mean death, but I'm tired of running. From him or from anyone else." Raion's face remained composed and dispassionate. "Kitsune? You would face me, your brother?" He asked. Suddenly, he flipped forward from his perch on the edge of the triangular roof, landing on his feet, the only sound coming from impact. "Yes." Kitsune said, her voice as cold as his. In her hands were her Tessen, ready to be opened. "Have you forgotten all I have done for you? Have you forgotten the night our father died? The night our mother died?" He asked. It seemed that, from the spacing of Raion's questions, these were two different dates.Kitsune was unsettled from the first, but she outright flenched at the second. Saying nothing, she opened her fans with a flick of the wrist.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: TakaAnother hangover, great. Taka sat down outside the Takea's Fangs bar. It's been this over and over again, for the last month since.....No, don't think about that. But the memories were already coming back...Nanashi, tied to a board, forced to stand and take his beating. "Stop, Stop, he's my brother." Another snap of the chain "No,No,No,NO,NO,NO!" Nanashi fell to the floor, his lifeblood seeping out of him. "YOU DAEDRA! YOU KARZING DAEDRA!" One of the captors carried Nanashi's body away. "So, this is my punishment for betraying you guys...." His captors made no sound. "Now, bring out the girl" One said. That was the last straw for Taka. "YOU &%*$& I WILL *%$&$% KILL *$#&^%&$#%* STAB *$#*%^#$&^$ YOU!!!" He broke out of his bonds, two metal handcuffs, and lunged at the nearest one. What followed was still a mystery to Taka, as a red veil had covered his eyes, and he was no longer in control. Then a staff knocked him in the back of the head, and then nothing....Taka felt many things, horror, shame, and anger at himself and his captors. After that, he had woken up on the Ga-Wahi beaches, and proceeded to begin the pattern. Taka felt tears come to his eyes, and he let them fall.IC: AriosArios walked through the town, looking for a teacher for his element.OOC: Both open for interaction

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara took Kitsune's advice and ran. She had combat training and only her skinning knife to fight with, and if she joined a battle such as this, she would die without helping anyone. Despite these assurances, a tiny part of her heart still berated her for abandoning her friends. This wasn't their fight. It was Tawara's, and they were fighting it for her.No, it wasn't Tawara's fight. It was someone else's. Though the Matoran might have to leave Kitsune and Jikal to face Raion, she might still be able to help someone. After she was out of the others' sight, Tawara doubled back. A few more minutes of running, and she was standing before an Inn.The Ni-Matoran scaled the side of the building and rapped on Briani's window."It's Tawara!"

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Jikal"Respectfully Kitsune, but Raion scares me." Jikal adjusted his grip on his sword, and sank into a ready posture. "I won't tell you to run, because you wouldn't listen, but please fight at range."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EmbokThe elementalist nodded slowly, and watched the Toa of Air, the being's armor shining from the light from the suns. "I could not agree with you more," Embok stated, "I have done my best for as long as I've been a Toa, but I am only one lone warrior among a sea of evil and darkness."
IC: Siris"Real Toa?" he asked incredulously while walking up to Ketan. "By failing to eliminate the problem entirely, you've just endangered the Koro. They could be making a theatrical style escape at this very moment!" He pointed to the docks as he vented his concerns.
IC (Ketan)Ketan placed a hand on Embok's shoulder. "No longer," he said firmly, his eyes boring into the elementalist's. "Mata Nui is faithful, brother, and he has sent aid."OOC: Constructman, how does Siris know what happened with the pirates? The fact that they are imprisoned has not been widely broadcast, nor has their escape (which I imagine was actually quite less theatrical than TNG described it. There's no way that escape would have worked realistically, with them dodging civilians and Marines and somehow stealing a ship without raising a single alarm. Thus, I am playing as though it was more covert, because playing it otherwise would be godmodding. Thus, there is no way Siris should know about it).

OOC: Siris saw the pirating, the fight, the capture, the trial, and that the Daedra failed to execute them on the spot. He assumed that they were taken into custody. And he's merely suggesting that it will happen; he doesn't know yet.IC: SirisSiris appeared to be frozen in place, one arm in the air, with a "What were you thinking" look on his face.IC: Norkaron"Oh, nothin-Wait, you having a bad day? you don't look that well." The to a of red lightning thought to herself "Why don't I jsut blow this guy up and take his widgets? Why the karz am I being nice?" Still, she continued with the facade."If there's anything you need help with..."

IC (Ketan)Ketan placed a hand on Embok's shoulder. "No longer," he said firmly, his eyes boring into the elementalist's. "Mata Nui is faithful, brother, and he has sent aid."
IC: EmbokEmbok nodded once again. "It seems so, already, your team's appearance has brought hope to the Matoran, brother, as well as me," The Toa of Plasma said. The yellow-armored being paused for a moment, before holding out his fist in the traditional Toa salute. Something that the elementalist had seen little of in the past few years, and something he never believed he would ever do again after what happened at the Kini-Nui.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Nice reasoning. Thanks. : )IC (Ketan)Ketan bumped fists with Embok, then turned in surprise as a being walked up to him, ranting about the pirates and how the Arete had dealt with them."Escape?" Ketan chuckled. "No, I have every faith in the Marines' ability to stand guard. They are brave and strong soldiers, and I doubt those pirates could break free with them on the watch."

IC: Bahokosar may have still been on the ground, but he was conscious. As EE and physical health were two separate things, he had to concentrate hard..."WHOA!" Sorapak grew some small plants on Wrath's body, near the wounds, and had them drop seeds inside, while using his Calix to get away. The blade got to Wrath, and he slowly began to fill the seeds with EE. They rooted in, but did nothing further..yet. Bahokosar had the handle of the sword, which Wrath was now holding, suddenly grow a whole bunch of spikes.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Briani, Ga-KoroAs Briani pushed aside the window's shades, and lifted the piece of wood and glass, Tawara would instantly realize her theroy of Raion having hurt her was correct. Purple and black, utterly disturbing bruises ran up her shoulder and the base of her neck, and dotted Briani's face, and her eyes held a pain of another sort. If Tawara took the slightest amount of time to consider these bruises, Raion's anger, his burn, and Briani's situation would all make sense. "What?" Briani asked, focusing on Tawara as she considered all the things Raion could have done.IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ga-KoroKitsune nodded, but spoke no promises. At first, Raion did nothing but stare at Jikal with quiet, scornful amusement in his eyes. "My, you are willing to fight, aren't you?" Raion asked, cocking his head. "Are you so sure that Iris was the one motivating you, Jikal?" It was stereotypical dialouge, most undoubtedly not the main thing Raion was focusing on.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Nice reasoning. Thanks. : )IC (Ketan)Ketan bumped fists with Embok, then turned in surprise as a being walked up to him, ranting about the pirates and how the Arete had dealt with them."Escape?" Ketan chuckled. "No, I have every faith in the Marines' ability to stand guard. They are brave and strong soldiers, and I doubt those pirates could break free with them on the watch."
IC: Siris"I hope so..." he muttered. He looked back at the prison. "Well, if the guards are as good as you say, then they're going to be there for a very long time. But still..." He still was worried. But if they did escape, the authorities could deal with it. Pushing his concerns aside, he said "Still, it was very nice of what you did there. I take it that you're the resident toa team here?"IC: JianzhaFInding none of the supplies needed to make a bomb, she sharpened a staff, spiked a durian on it, and burst out of the hold, leaping into the air and swinging the fruit mace down on the back of Wrath's neck.

IC: Jikal"Not this time, he isn't." Jikal spoke calmly, even though he was prepared to strike or defend at a moment's notice. "This time, I'm the one deciding to fight. Because I am not letting you harm anyone I care about. Not a single scratch.""I will give you once chance to leave. Turn around, and don't come back."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Taka "You could say I have been having a bad Month." Taka looked up at the stranger, a girl toa of lightning. He noticed her "Bad Girl" outfit, and readied his fists, just in case.

Edited by Golden Emperor: Bolshak

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Taka "I...." Suddenly, it struck Taka what he had been trying to do subconsciously. Move on, forget. Not about my family, I could never forget them!? But he had tried to. He knew it now, in the same way that someone would know the answer to a puzzle. It just Fit. "Forgot them.." Taka's face was one of shock.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ga-Koro"Are you refering to Kitsune?" Raion asked, his dark amusement showing in his voice. "Just because she would war with me over love does not mean I would war with her." As he spoke, Raion traced the dirt beneath them with his sword, his designs complex, interconnecting spheres, apparently meaningless. "You, however? I will have no qualms when you are skewed."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Jikal"Not just Kitsune. Tawara and Briani, too. Both of whom you have harmed, or threatened to harm." The Toa of Lightning's eyes were hard, filled with a cold anger. "You have ten seconds to leave."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)Tawara tumbled through the window and then slammed it shut. She drew the blinds closed, then turned to face Briani. She stared at the Toa with horror in her eyes as she took in the extent of her injuries."I was hoping I was wrong..." Tawara muttered. Suddenly, the constant running and crippling fear of the last few minutes took their toll, and she collapsed to her knees. The Matoran of Lightning looked up at the Toa of Fire. "Briani, I'm so sorry. I wish this hadn't happened. Raion is evil. I can't believe I didn't notice it before. He did this to you, nearly killed me, now he's off fighting with Kitsune and Jikal. He's probably going to kill them. Mata Nui. Has this happened before? No, you won't want to answer that. We need to get out of here, out of this village. Oh, Mata Nui." Tawara was rambling now, she knew, but she didn't care anymore.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia turned to look at Tillian, she was done with talking to the insane Toa of Ice. She'd almost forgotten why she'd stuck her head out of the window in the first place. "Honey, want to help me with these dishes? I think some of them have been sitting in the sink since before we first met!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar