Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)Tawara ran in front of Briani and held out a hand to stop her. "Uh, Briani, I'm pretty sure you don't know what part of the Koro the others are in."

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: No, Jianzha didn't hit him.IC: The pirate was without care. His backflip was confident and elemental manipulation to produce spikes self-assured. His movements were those of one smugly ready in victory.But confidence alone did not bring victory. Actions did. And the action the prey had just undertaken was not a particularly good one.While the toa stared into the deck and willed spikes from its timber, one of Wrath's arms coiled back behind his head. Its blade shifted so that his hand rested on its ricasso. For a split microsecond he was poised with longsword raised as he flew. Then he let loose.Prey made assumptions. Like his range being limited to melee when he had only swords. Wrath was strong enough to throw blades. Regardless of ballistic problems or lack of disposability, the tactic had its uses. Here it was simply employed to take out an enemy leaving himself open in the air, incapable of shifting torso more than a few centimeters, and without any guard whatsoever. The blade slammed into the prey's abdomen. Now it was falling towards the sea below with several centimeters of metal lodged in its midsection...It wasn't his problem. It was either dead or captured. What was Wrath's problem was the spikes. They were coming up fast to skewer him. If he landed on them as intended, then the berserker would die, and he did not like that. He had more fighting to do. Death was not good for more fighting.So Wrath shifted back as much as he could. He put his prosthetic foot and longsword forwards to break his fall. When he touched down milliseconds later, his armor was cut all over. Yet the only part of him pierced by spikes was his metal foot. He had survived. Whirling about, he looked to see if the vortixx was finished yet.OOC: To summarize: -The consequences of leaving oneself in the air without defense + Wrath being prepared for acrobatics = Sword to abdomen for Sorapak-Wrath has many cuts, has a ruined foot, is without one sword, and is running out of berserking time...But still alive and kicking-Jianzha, if she's still conscious after running about with all that bleeding, will be Wrath's next targetI'd like to make note of a few things about Dash #1 as well. Yeah, that was an extrapolation of the scenario. I saw no way Wrath could be blocked or dodged against a surprise attack with only a Calix hobbled in the air. There's very little time to use whatever EE Sorapak has left to aid himself and escape. That said, I'm not going to truly autohit. Maybe he was somehow able to save himself from a centimeter or two of the sword or twisted just so no organs were hit (if not blood vessels). And there's always bandages of plants and the like that can be applied to the wound. Just remember that his EE is probably low, water slows clotting, and that he's in for a world of hurt probably best treated by a professional and it'll be fine.On Dash #2 too: Wrath is basically running on fumes. Don't expect this level of performance to last much longer. If he wasn't a berserker powered by a deathslug as equally psychotic as he is, he would be in a near-catatonic state right now.EDIT: Considering a major edit.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: JianzhaThe vortixx cook was nowhere to be seen. During the fight between Wrath and the other two pirates, she had crept back into the hold and found a passageway to the medical facility of the ship. Dressing her wounds, she took this as an opportunity to explore the lower deck of the ship

IC: Wrath hissed. The deck had been won. The prey was in retreat. They would try to escape without him chasing; and that was just fine with him. The berserker couldn't care less about where his prey ended up now. With their serious wounds, bandages alone could not save them. The only medical attention they could get fast enough to deal with the damage would be under his watch in the village. Others were screaming up from the docks now and getting into boats to retrieve the ship, and its bodies included. The prey would likely either be captured or die.He sheathed his sword. Leaping to the deck, the familiar command rang through his head:Retract.The thing on his back's power dissipated. Slowly he examined his ruined armor and clothing with dazed eyes. A miasma swirled in his mind, no longer held in check by inhuman rage, and Wrath fought to steady his trembling limbs. Shock from blood loss, he guessed absently. But the thought soon retreated into the darker corners of his brain as his head began to spin.He tried to speak before the murmured cries of matoran before him and failed. Staggering for a moment as the pain threatened to overwhelm his consciousness, the titan surged back to his feet and spread his arms wide before all of the village before him. For a second he stood as a proud and noble figure, a bloodied colossus carrying the weight of the Earth on his back. And then he collapsed to the pier's wood floor.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TakaTaka followed. "Mr.Smith's Blacksmith?". An old matoran sat at the counter. "What do ya want?" He asked. "Weapons to match these specifications." He jotted down some notes and handed them to Mr.Smith."I will pay in full". Mr.Smith took the paper, and walked into the back of his shop."Be back in a week." He said

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

OOC: How could I possibily forget that? *Facedesk*IC: Briani, Ta-Koro"Normally, I would agree, but..." In the distance, the sound of earth ripping itself out of the ground before smashing back down could be heard. "Raion is a bit of a noisy fighter."OOC: *Shameless excuse*

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Nokth:Nokth, having dropped Decaia off at the hospital in Ga-Koro, and having sat through a Matoran nurse's interrogation about the most wonderful Toa of Water, was now, finally, off walking through Ga-Koro, as he had been months before. And yet, of course, battles were still common. And, look, lo and behold, it was the wanna-be pirates. Again. He quickly rushed up, his pudao out in case any other attacks came, as he bent down next to Ta.He quickly bent down next to the Toa, checking his pulse in the way the doctors had shown him, and looking over the fallen warrior. One foot was mangled, quite possibly beyond repair, as well as his clothing, armour, and body having been ripped, rent, torn, and cut all over, a good amount of blood having been lost. Sighing, the Akrainid picked up the much-heaver-than-Decaia Toa, careful to make sure nobody would see the odd thing on his back-Nokth didn't even know what it was, but he could tell it was there, and he could tell others likely wouldn't be happy to learn of it.That done, he proceeded to carry this unconscious Toa off to the same place as Decaia.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: It's all fine, really. I suppose this ends the fight in a tie. But then again, as this is an RPG and not a first-person shooter, it is very possible for neither side to "win" or "lose".IC: Sorapak's Calix allowed him to twist, so that the blade did not go directly through him, but rather slashed and left a gash in his stomach. He flew off deck, only to be caught by a vine of his own making--and realized he was bleeding profusely. "Well-that's-interesting!" The vine pulled him back on deck, then wrapped around him to stop him from bleeding out. "Ugh!" He looked down at Wrath's body. "Well, no use in killing him now." He had the spikes on deck shrink down and merge with the deck, then pushed Wrath. He pushed him far, then sent him tumbling down the stairs, just in case. After that, he pushed him into the ship's brig. "Aagh. Well. We're off, Jianzha." The ship continued to sail, all aboard gravely injured. They were headed to Po-Koro for some medical treatment, to reformat their ship to their liking, and quite a bit of loot. OOC: One post to Wahi transfer.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Oh. Well, I didn't read that post well enough...argh. I assumed that wasn't what he meant, since the ship happens to be about a mile offshore.Anyway, good thing he's always drunk.IC: Sorapak inspected the log, to discover Jianzha was right. "Possibly. Am I ever not?" He took another swig of rum.OOC: As of yet unnamed ship to Po-Wahi.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Siris (following Nokth)The armored vortixx trailed Nokth closely. As they were reaching the hospital, Siris spoke up. "Excuse me sir," he said. "From the looks of their course, they are travelling to Po-Wahi. Would you mind my help in tracking them?"

Edited by Constructman

OOC: I think it's time we got this over with. Hope you don't mind the bunnying.IC: EndriinThe Battle for the Cinnamon Roll was long and heated, and the combatants were exhausted. In a last-ditch effort, Kalios lunged at Endriin, throwing strategy out the window. However, Endriin easily evaded..., and placed his foot on a soft, spongy object. Lifting his foot, he observed the sole.It was the cinnamon roll, squished underfoot as he dodged.He looked up at Kalios, and grinned in an Oh my god I'm going to die fashion.

Edited by Clockwork Kineticist

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC Kadaka- Fo's Fish Supplies:After the chaos of the violent arresting of the pirates earlier in the day, Kadaka had returned to his fish shop. Once again, business was slow, as it had been for the past several weeks. There would be the occasional shopper, but otherwise, it was slow work. In hindsight, he probably shouldn't have opened a fish shop in the village made of lillypads where fishing could be done by walking off the pathways, but he was going to do his best regardless.Later that evening, as the shop was being closed for the night, Kadaka heard the sounds of battle once more. Looking out his window, it seemed the pirates were escaping. There was some sort of violent struggle, but soon enough they had vanished in the direction of Po-koro.Well, that was an event, he thought to himself. I should probably do my part and chase after them to recapture them as my duty as a toa requires. But then the village wouldn't be protected. Except it would, because there's that other plasma toa and the toa arete to protect the village. On the other hand, they don't have a ship. Except my ship is a fishing boat. But then again, I can use my element to make it go pretty fast. But my ship also has no weapons. But I'm a toa. But I need to run the store. Good point.And so he slept for the evening. When he awoke, he once again greeted the day by opening the fish store, all the while wondering if he could track down the pirates and do some more good for the island. Yet another similar day.OOC: Open for interaction.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC Siris The vortixx knight, getting no response from the spider thingy, went back to his house. Stepping through the gates, he looked around. The place looked like it hadn't been used for months, which it hadn't been; Siris had been away adventuring. A matoran scuttled in. "Mr. Siris, I've cleaned the place, fed your kikanalo, kept your armor shiny, etc." "You did everything I asked of you and more," the vortixx replied. He gave the caretaker some widgets and walked up to his room. Opening the doors of his bedroom, he was greeted with the sights of an untouched place. Good, just the way he had left it. Taking off his external armor, he flopped down on the bed. Taking the ring he wore off of his finger, he inspected it. He could not remember where it had come from, but something told him that it was a thing to be treasured. Holding the ring in his palm, he fell asleep. The next morning, he suited up and headed out into the village. He passed by a fish store and decided he could use some. He approached the shop owner (Kadaka) and said "What's up?"

IC Kadaka- Fo's Fish Supplies:"Hello there and welcome to Fo's Fish Supplies; we sell fish. I'm Kadaka Fo and these are fish and fish supplies. What can I get you?" Kadaka energetically responded. It wasn't often that he had vortixx customers.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Liara entered Tillian's personal bedroom, pushing the door open ever-so-slightly, and saw The Hamartia, checking out v-necks in the corner and tilting his head. He didn't even turn back to Liara, but all the same, the ex-merc knew her presence was noticed."Figures. Of all the Toa in all the world, I had to possess a surfer, huh?" he joked. "Dark colors or light colors? Which bring out my muscles more?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Kadaka- Fo's Fish Supplies:"Of course!" Kadaka replied. "We have fish, fishing gear, fishing poles, bait, oars, harpoons, everything you need except boats. For armored individuals such as yourself, I'd suggest a life jacket so as to not drown. You can never be too careful in a village on the water."

IC: LiaraSubconsciously, her hand started drifting toward the darts at her waist, but paused partway there. She knew that the being possessing her friend would be able to stop her long before she could grab one, and fire it. Or jab it into his side.She had only managed to put him down so easily the night before because she caught him by surprise. But she didn't have that edge anymore."I think the dark colors might match your soul better."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Aww. You upset because my sense of duty spoiled your perfect little cuddle just when things were about to heat up? I'm sowwy. If you want, I can back off. You guys can go for take two. I'll let Tillian keep control of his body for a day every time I see something he hasn't seen before."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Siris
IC Kadaka- Fo's Fishing Supplies:"Excellent. We have wooden fishing rods for 10 widgets, metal ones for 15, crystal for 20, and slightly better-looking crystal for 21 widgets. As for pirates, they don't really come after fishing boats like mine. Even if they did, I can either swim away easily with my kaukau or plasma their ship. Ships tend to have trouble when there's a plasma hole in them." Edited by pokemonlover360

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Yeah, maybe I do. But here's something to stew over in your head until we meet again, Liara," the Hamartia drawled, perfectly mimicking Tillian's surfer inflection as he said her name. "I'm helping to make this island a better place. And what are you? Another criminal that fell in love with a cop? i may be an *******, but at least I'm one with purpose."Tillian's eyes fluttered, and when they opened, he had to grab hold of the bedpost to stand upright."It...it came out again, didn't it?'-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"Don't apologize." The Le-Toa said, hugging him tightly. She patted him on the back soothingly, a slight smile crossing her face. "It's not your fault. At all.""And it doesn't seem like he's interested in anything to do with me, or Emotia for that matter, so I don't think you need to worry."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG