Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans on that one. A Kualsi doesn't allow you to just teleport wherever you want, it can only teleport you to places you can actually see.We're in Ga-Wahi, you can't just teleport us like this. And you have to move the RPing to the Ta-Wahi topic before you can say what's happening there.

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: That could work, but I'm not the expert on this. At least let your post say that clearly.Second, you can't just say we arrived in Ta-Wahi. You end your post with us leaving Ga-Wahi, and continue the RP-ing in the Ta-Wahi topicLike this:IC: ButraButra was whisked away by the stranger.OOC: Butra to Ta-WahiOOC: Going to bed now, hopefully you guys will have resolved this matter once I'm back

Edited by Kopakamidak

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

OOC: I think it's time we got this over with. Hope you don't mind the bunnying.IC: EndriinThe Battle for the Cinnamon Roll was long and heated, and the combatants were exhausted. In a last-ditch effort, Kalios lunged at Endriin, throwing strategy out the window. However, Endriin easily evaded..., and placed his foot on a soft, spongy object. Lifting his foot, he observed the sole.It was the cinnamon roll, squished underfoot as he dodged.He looked up at Kalios, and grinned in an Oh my god I'm going to die fashion.
IC: EndriinSooooo going to die.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC (Cael)Inhale.Chest expanding, diaphragm pulling down, lungs filling with air.Pause. Exhale.Chest contracting, diaphragm relaxing, lungs pushing air out.Eyes open.Cael opened her golden eyes to see the calm, blue ocean gently rolling only half a metre from her feet. The Toa of Water was sitting cross-legged on the beach, and had been meditating for the last hour. Now she slowly stood, feeling energy course through her limbs.Inhaling once more, Cael watched as the waves rushed up the sand until they nearly touched her feet. Exhaling, she released the water, and it washed back down, crashing into the ocean.Meditation was a habit of Cael's, and had been for years. Every morning, she rose and walked to the beach, where she sat on the sand and emptied her mind, renewing her connection to her element and preparing herself for the coming day. It was a time of peace and purity, of undisturbed re-Does anyone know where I can find a healer??” Instantly, Cael's attention was drawn to a Le-Matoran wandering the beach not far from where she stood. He was moving quickly, and before Cale could call out, he had already disappeared into Ga-Koro.The Toa of Water began to jog briskly after the Matoran, passing through the village gates not far behind him. She could see the Matoran ahead of her, still calling out for help.Anyone?? Healer??” Finally, Cael caught up to him. the Matoran looked weary and travel-stained, as if he had just traveled across the island without rest. He turned and looked up at her, his eyes filled with desperation.I'm a healer,” the Toa of Water said gently, her training and experience automatically softening her voice to keep the Matoran calm. “How can I help you?”

IC: "Tillian" (Ga-Koro)"Well, isn't this a sad sight."The battle was put on pause as Jikal, Kitsune, and even Raion all turned at the sight of the familiar voice; Tillian advanced toward them easily, as if he owned the village, all grins and wit and fangy charm. He didn't seem the least bit peeved, and he didn't even seem anxious to jump headfirst into a street fight like he normally would be if someone screwed with one of his crew. He stopped beside Jikal, taking in the scene again for a second, and then turned to Kitsune."Hey, Kitsune. It's lovely to see you again, I know it's been a while...just stay calm, alright? You'll be down in a minute. And as for you..."Now he turned to Raion, and his blue eyes hardened, cold to even look at - suddenly, even his fangs looked a tad sharper - and shining bright in a sort of callous amusement at the scene before him."As for you, Chris Brown, tiger, you should probably back off now. You've had your fun."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [Quada]"The messenger of love and justice is here! Time for some magical punishment! ★"Quada paused awkwardly from his perch on the top of a building as he glanced down at the random mish-mash of people known as Kitsune, Raion, Jikal and "Tillian". He knew he shouldn't have tried quoting that survival horror novel he read the day before."Um, should I try for a better opening line?" asked the fisherman-slash-idealistic and well meaning rookie Toa.

Edited by Ordinary Magician

IC-Praggos:And, of course, everybody was gathering aroud that same spot that Praggos had had the misfortune of coming across as well, completely from the other side. He sighed, moving over by Kitsune, looking interestedly for a moment. Now, when she was let go, he could use his Mask of Healing to help her-the wounds she'd likely sustained were all ones he'd treated before, after all.Before that, though, Jikal and the hulking crazy-Toa there. He shrugged, offering up a quick wave to Jikal, before he stood still, waiting for the outcome of the battle.OOC: I know it'll seem odd that I'm here, but I'd already spoken with Krayzikk a while ago about having the wandering Toa of Ice here coming upon this. xP

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -"OI! What do you whippersnappers thing you're doing having a brawl in the middle of the street! You're scaring away my customers!" Denerium yelled from his nearby fruit stand at Jikal, Kitsune, Raion,"Tillian", Quada, and Praggos. "Kids these days..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -"Let's see here...five pears...three apples...plums...." He mumbled a bit as he calculated the price in his head. With the bag of strawberries it will be 200 widgets!"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Raion and Company, Ga-KoroKitsune only moaned softly in answer, the same thing she had been doing for several seconds. Beneath the mound of dirt, blood was pooling.No expression crossed Raion's face, and he remained disspassionate as he pulled his sword from the ground, swing it once in his hand. In a split second, he was in the air, the earth beneath where he was previously standing having surged upwards and launched him. As he reached the peak of his leap, he activated his Kanohi, growing almost four meters tall, his sword going from large to gigantic as he swung it diagonally, all his force behind the blow. As Raion lept, Briani, who, after taking a few seconds to assess the situation, began to focus, preparing an elemental attack.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Praggos:The quick exchange made, Praggos turned to look at Raion now, who he still appeared to be behind. He noticed another person near, preparing an elemental attack of their own.Now, he himself did not want to use up his energy, but he felt that he'd serve better by helping take down this now-huge being than he would by just standing and waiting.And in a moment, he'd taken two of his pears, freezing them into razor-sharp ice darts, before he threw them at Raion's back.

profiles i guess

IC: "Tillian" (Ga-Koro)While Raion and Praggos fought, the artist formerly known as Tillian thought it safe to move over to Kitsune, so he sped over to her and crouched down, digging his way through the earthen fist, already crumbling now that Raion was concentrating on another opponent. It took a solid minute of digging to reach Kitsune, but once he did, Tillian pushed away particles of dirt, lifting clumps away from each other with Gravity, and lifting out the Toa gently, laying her on the ground."Hey, Kitsune. It's me, Til," he said, giving her a gleaming smile. "I'm gonna patch you up, alright? Just give me a moment...to save me the time, can you tell me exactly where you're hurt?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raion and Company, Ga-KoroAs soon as "Tillian" finished speaking, he would see where Kitsune was hurt. One of her arms was broken at the elbow, fragments of bone puncturing the skin, and blood flowed from her mouth and nose, both of which were heavily damaged. The worst and most grotesque thing, however, was her ribcage, for one could see two of her ribs, snapped cleanly in half and skewered through her skin and clothing. Almost her entire body was covered in her blood, and in only a few seconds, blood loss would lead to unconsciousness.The ice darts shattered on contact, managing to dent the armour Raion was wearing but nothing more. As Raion landed, he slammed one of his hands on the ground, and the earth beneath Tillian and Kitsune exploded, surging up and out in a sudden and powerful elemental attack. This done, he turned to face Praggos.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: "Tillian" (Ga-Koro)The dirt hung there in midair as the Toa of Gravity suspended the earth flying around them with a well timed gravity burst, holding them there in a sort of shield. Eyes glimmering in mild annoyance, the Hamartia concentrated hard and increased the gravity of the bone fragments in Kitsune's arm, biting down subconsciously so that blood trickled down from his bottom lip. Kitsune's elbow recreated itself, piecing together like a jigsaw; she wouldn't be able to move it yet, but at least there was no chance that it would come apart again.From there, he took her nose and gently pushed it to the side. It didn't have to be rebroken yet, as the wound was fresh, and it would be slightly crooked for the next while, but the Toa's nose no longer had a chance of fragmenting and breaking off into her brain, and it was as straight as it could possibly be for the moment. The lacerations around her mouth were wiped clean and disinfected with Bula paste Tillian had left over from his own recent hospital stay before they were drenched in water, the materials inside the paste soaking into her mouth and cleansing them of any dirt or other infection-prone materials.The ribs, too, were pieced together, but they were tricker; Kitsune was still fragile, and any jostling her around could lead to a rebreak. As it was, she was lucky no vital organs had yet been punctured. The Hamartia cursed, taking Tillian's shirt and wrapping it around her as a sort of tourniquet to seal off her abdominal wound, and cradled her gently."We'll be out of here in a minute, alright? You just need to stay with me--Hey. Hey, Kitsune, stay awake, alright? I can't have you going catatonic on me...c'mon, Kitsune, don't you poop out on me..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Raion and Company, Ga-KoroRaion's reaction to the hammer was almost casual, a wave that, if it made contact with anything, would have been a back-hand slap, which caused a crude fist of earth to launch out of the ground, sending the hammer skidding away. The fist sunk back into the earth, and Raion spun his sword once more, his eyes blank and souless as he closed the distance between himself and Praggos in a few gigantic strides. On the final stride, he swung his sword in a upwards slash. As he attacked, he utilized the motion to control the earth once more, causing the earth the Toa stood on to entrap him. The earth beneath his feet turned into quicksand, as tendrils attempted to wrap around his legs, extremely fast, thus taking a large amount of his EE reserves.Kitsune coughed, the act so painful that tears flowed from her eyes. She managed to grin slightly, a shadow of her usual, cheery and bubbly smile of ingenuous glee.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Praggos:"Um...no," Praggos said. The moment he'd seen Raion stride toward him he jumped to the side, avoiding the sword's slice, and barely getting caught in the quicksand, though he was being pulled by a tendril.With a sigh, he focused on some of the moisture in Raion's open mouth, evident by his heavy breaths. Jaron knew it was there. And then, he began to freeze it. It would start with just the mouth, but if needed, the ice would spread farther down, eventually choking Raion to death on his saliva and mucus.

profiles i guess

IC: JikalJikal, just for a moment, had caught sight of Kitsune.The view merely enraged him further, channeling his element around his sword, he swung it toward Raion without ever actually making contact. A powerful bolt of lightning lanced through the air toward the massive Toa.In this case, he size merely made him a bigger target.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: [Quada]"Uh, that didn't work," said the rookie Toa, before pondering. "Um, summon bigger fish!"A Ruki fish promptly flopped out of the water nearby and onto the ground next to him, having been called by the power of his mask."Lemme try again. Summon bigger fish!"This time a Makuta fish burst out of the water to bite his arm. "OWOWOWOW."

IC: "Tillian" (Ga-Koro)"Alrighty," the Hamartia whispered into Kitsune's ear with a grin; Tillian's body radiated an indescribable aura that was instantly attractive and even more comforting. "I'm gonna get you to my place, Kitsune. Liara has a Mask of Healling, she'll take care of you. We'll worry about Raion. Okay?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Praggos:"Can I reiterate my earlier question where I asked you to hold this large Toa down?" Praggos asked Tillian. "In the interest of the fact that I, as well, have a mask of healing and could rather quickly fix her up here and now? You'd be able to get away faster if she could leave of mostly her own power, you realize."

profiles i guess

OOC: Wow. A lot of stuff has happened. And I will proceed to make a completely pointless filler post.IC: Tawara (On top of Ga-Koro building)The Matoran watched as three new beings joined the battle.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Below post may sound like an Auto-Hit, but you have full ability to deny it, as always. I'm only continue so that the post actually achieves something.IC: Raion, Ga-KoroAs Praggos began to freeze the moisture in his mouth, Raion focused on the tendril that had managed to grab the Toa of Ice, strengthing it and making it pull him down with frenzied, incredibly and suddenly powerful movements. As he did this, he created two more tendrils directly underneath Praggo's other leg, attempting to pull him into the ground as well. In the same way that Praggos would be made vurnable from his concentration on freezing Raion, Raion was open to attack as he concentrated, and Jikal's lightning bolt struck its target. The electricity made his muscles spasam, and as Raion growled low in his throat, his anger finally become visible. For a moment, Praggos would find the tendrils' pull slacken, and then regain their strength as Raion's breathing calmed and his mind cleared. Staring at Praggos with nothing but rage in his eyes, the Toa of Earth took a step forward, and raised his sword, preparing to strike again.It was at this moment that Briani finally unleashed her elemental attack. A shower of sparks flew from her hands, spiralling towards Raion, glowing orange, their heat visible. The moment they made contact, the Toa of Earth burst into flame, letting out a terrible roar of pain and infuriation. Stumbling forward, Raion began to fall on Praggos, still roaring as his organics were melted and his mechanical components were blackened.Kitsune's only response was another weak grin.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal activated his mask, soaring in a straight line toward Praggos, scooping the Toa off the ground, and racing forward. He held his sword up, so he slashed Raion's chest as he fell. Jikal made it out from under the giant just as he hit the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Praggos:"Great," was Praggos's reply as he began to be pulled in further. However, he kept up his concentration, continuing the transition from small ice crystals to a larger, cohesive mass, to block off Raion's windpipe and leave him unable to breathe. Ice spikes grown straight into the ground help Praggos to remain in a single position-for how long, he didn't know. Long enough, he hoped.The pull slackened in the midst of Raion being attacked by Jikal-Praggos used the moment to reinforce the spikes he sent down, extra root-like spikes growing off it, barbs in the ground, anchoring him in place. Raion gained focus again, continued, the grip of the earthen tendrils strong, stronger than earlier. Still, Praggos held.Now, another attack. Raion took it head on, screaming in rage, the musculature of his arms melting, running down, his armour holding steady for the moment. Praggos quickly withdrew his sword, that he had so wisely kept with him, as he diverted the ice from below him to cover him, to protect him from the fire upon Raion, as the large Toa lost his concentration upon the ground he was using to swallow Praggos. It was easy to get sucked into still, of course, but it wasn't animate now. He stepped to the side, Raion turning as he began to stumble to fall straight upon his enemy.The Toa of Ice stumbled as well, a foot caught, though he came down on mostly solid ground as Raion began to fall atop him. He positioned his sword to pass straight through a joint in his armour, revealed as the organic tissue that made up the man leaked, pus dripping, fire burning out of it. If Raion didn't halt his fall, the sword would pass straight through that and into his vital organs. He would die. He might take Praggos with him, but surely he would die.

profiles i guess

IC:A small shiver ran down Kohra's spine, despite her not feeling the slightest bit cold. It was as if her dark passenger was nudging her to be mindful of her surroundings. It wasn't the first time he had done that. The Vortixx thought quickly. There were less than a handful of people who knew her more closely. And only one of them knew what she had done. And he was blind and not in this village for all she knew. So that left only one option as to who the ones were that were looking for her. Kohra wasn't too surprised that Vinathli had picked up her trail this quickly. She knew she could count on her abilities. That's why she had hired her and Jilsud in the first place. Of course, hiring involved payment, which was what the two were after her for. And they would get it.Kohra casually made her way through the village, and towards a bar and restaurant that she had visited the night before. She almost chuckled thinking back to the pathetic Toa that had tried to put the moves on her there. But the food had been good. And if you were dealing with mercenaries that would probably think you were trying to cheat them out of their money, it was good to be in a public place.So she entered the restaurant and was approached by a waiter when she did not approach the bar. "Table for one?" he asked. "Three. I am waiting for friends of mine, a Toa and a Vortixx. They will be here shortly." she replied with a pleasant smiler. A moment later the Vortixx was seated in a booth and had ordered her food, a filet of Takea on a bed of young potatoes with a side of salad. Now she was waiting. Both for her food...and her guests.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png