Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -Denerium was doing what he always did, selling fruit, when Wraith and Seven approached him. "Ah, I see you two have returned." He eyed Seven's arm. "And I see you have gotten rid of your mark! Good for you Seven!" Wraith said nothing, simply took out the golden cactus and placed it on the fruit stand. The Turaga stared at it carefully. "You've brought the Golden Cactus! Very good! Many before you have tried, yet failed to do this." He collected the piece of the cactus and stuffed into a bag. "The seeds of the Golden Cactus are extremely rare, but they can be used to create powerful potions that help soothe and heal wounds. A lot of people will benefit from this, thanks to you two."

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"Yeah right", Otus mumbled, realizing that Jaliax had once again returned to her worry-free attitude. "I don't know what to do. I'm lost here, in this new world, with no way to go home. My ship is a wreck. Where can I go? What can I do?"

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):"I look like you?" Outo said with disgust. "I look nothing like you. One, I have no... metal, or whatever it is you're wearing on me. Second, I have this horn coming out of my head. You don't. Third, your face... looks weird. It looks like you're wearing a mask. I don't."

IC-Skeldan:"Well of course there'll be somebody willing to exchange," Skeldan said, shaking his head. "It's a preposterous thought that there wouldn't be." He grinned."As well, there's probably some brain-dead old chap out there who's got no use for his body, so he might as well loan it out, seeing as he's already left it, right? It's perfect!" He quickly stepped over, grabbing Skyra's widgets and flute and etc. and putting them into the Toa of Air's satchel, handing it over, while he grabbed the two katana.And, to alleviate any protests Skyra might have, "You're a woman now, and you're high on whatever they pumped into you. You're likely in a damaged state of mind-not like you weren't already-and I don't want you killing any doctors or nurses as we leave." That said, he raised his voice slightly."Merror! Open the doors, quickly! And pay the hospital bill!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-Wahi -I didn't say anything as I took my belongings. I looked at my katanas in Skeldan's hands. The thought of running myself through and ending all crossed my mind. Shaking those thoughts away I looked back and my body, or my old body I should say, the bloody corpse it now was. Even if by some miracle there happened to be another body out there that didn't have an owner and had a brain that was actually still working, it still would never be my body, and no one would ever see me as Skyra again...heck, I might as well of considered myself already dead at this point. "I...I can't go out there like this..." I said with a quiet yet trembling voice.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Pirok (Ga-Koro)After doing some asking around in an attempt to find out what had happened to Skyra, Merror and the others, Pirok was eventually led to the hospital, where he found Merror, Skeldan, and another Toa he didn't recognise. "Hey, where's Skyra? And who's she?"OOC: I'm sad that you got the party started without me, but that doesn't mean it's too late to join in. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Had a long post ready but I lost it trying to fix the wifi. IC: KaijonI walked into Ga-Koro and headed for Vhisoli's new business. Heading inside, I walked up to her desk. "Where;s Zharuk?" I asked. "He's out," was the reply. "Went to Pala-Koro. Said he was going to help the ILF out." "Oh, so when did we become heroes?" I asked, with a mocking tone. "We need to get the people on our side; that's the only way we can climb up the societal ladder." "As you say," I bluntly replied. As I walked out, I said "Hey, you know about that dinne-" "Sorry, too busy," Vhisoli replied coldly. "Ok then," I said, sighing in frustration. I headed out. I needed to go back to my office and sort out my things.OOC: Kaijon to Ta.

IC: Malik"Looking for someone you say?" Who could it be, I wondered, that could possibly attract this Toa that was scared of all interaction, "Well tell you want," I grinned, "I happen to be looking for someone as well, an old aquaintance. What'd you say we all each other out." I suggested, I did wish she would take me up on my offer, not so much for my sake but for hers, after all she needed all the help she could get.At that moment my eyes caught sight of something at the edge of the horizon. A roaring inferno seemed to be reaching for the sky. Almost like a dragon's breath, not yielding to any force. Suffice to say I was deeply curious as to what could have started the flame. "Hmm, what do you say we start our journey their miss, after all fire's tend to attract all sorts of creatures."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Outo, Ga-Wahi):As they approached the village, Outo held his breath. He was actually encountering a whole group of beings from a completely different society. This thought also filled him with fear. There was no guarantee they wouldn't just capture him and... he didn't want to think about it."Oh gee, this seems like a worse idea every step I take..."

IC (Outo, Ga-Koro):"Tattoos?" Outo repeated, sounding confused. "Some sort of weapons?"-Hahli was in the middle of mending a net as Outo and Jaliax entered Ga-Koro. The sight of a completely organic being without a mask was enough to get her attention."Rahi?" Hahli asked herself. "Strange. Never seen anything like that before."

OOC: Veros from Ko-KoroIC: VerosThe journey to Ga-Koro had been...uneventful. I was glad to finally arrive. If anything, the weather was certainly warmer than it was in Ko-Koro. I had removed my poncho and wrapped Lara's body in it, so that way I wouldn't arouse any suspicions...though the multitude of knives attached to my body might attract some. Hopefully, that wouldn't happen."It does, doesn't it..." I murmured to Atonal. "Now...we just need to find her family." Assuming she has one.

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Magic Boat Crew from Kumu.IC: [septimus]The storms receded as the boat beached itself onto the coastline of Ga-Wahi."SWEET SWEET LAND!" shouted the Plasma Matoran as he scurried onto the sands. "I AM NEVER GOING ON THAT BOAT AGAIN!"IC: [Atonal]"The Marine Headquarters may be better. We could explain what happened, and they know more about the families residing here I suppose."

IC: VerosAs I walked along with Atonal, trying to avoid any weird looks, I glanced at my friend. "Have you had dealings with the Marines before?" I asked. "Are they reliable?" Though more importantly, will they not kill me on sight for having a ton of knives and for carrying around the dead body of a Matoran?

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles