Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):"Uhhuh", Otus said. He was starting to get annoyed by this whole encounter. That thing was just staring at him. No help, whatsoever. At the same time, he was afraid of a whole population of them. If they all were like this one... then they would probably not even notice an alien in their midst. Then again, this individual could just suffer from brain damage. Whatever the case was, Otus felt no enthusiasm about the possibility of becoming a test subject of these strange beings. Maybe he should try and keep hidden?"What are you?" Otus decided to ask. "Or, who?"

OOC: Message sent.IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):"Hello Jaliax", Otus said, trying to sound as friendly as possible. "I'm Otus."Matoran... Otus thought. This fellow doesn't seem to pose any threat. If I stick close to him, I might learn more about these Matoran."Um, as you may notice, I'm kinda... lost", Otus said. "Do you know a place I could stay in for a while?"

IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):"What kind of species? Are they like sub-species of Matoran?"Otus was really hoping to hear just that. The last thing he needed was some more powerful species that could incinerate him. He had read lots of science fiction stories about testing with aliens. And, quite frankly, here he was the alien.

IC: Venedico (Marine Headquarters, Ga-Koro)Heroism blew.Dico, for weeks now, had pieced together Ga-Koro from rubble as though the village of water were a piece of prized china, cast away and crumbled in a storm before being glued and patched up once again by the half-dead Turaga who had nothing to do with the twilight of her life but reassemble the piece. The Daedra had licked their wounds, taken care of the damage inflicted on the harbor and docks in the battle with the pirates, and increased their already high standing on Ga-Koro to almost the status of the First Toa. Though the rewards had been great - admiration, adoration, and attention from contemporaries and females alike had been showered on the Toa of Plantlife for weeks now - he was beginning to grow tired of always looking cheerful. He needed a release.There. Sitting in the corner of the hospital waiting room was Pride, scribbling something into a journal that she would no doubt burn before this time tomorrow morning, and looking distinctly alone as always. Even from here, she was cold, unfeeling; Dico felt like if her face displayed an emotion, it might desiccate and crack and fall away like stale bread crusts from a sandwich. He smirked to himself momentarily before standing up and advancing towards her, every step fluid, and leaning against the pillar that supported the hospital lobby, head placed against the cool stone."Hey, Pride," he said by way of greeting, slight grin sliding onto his face. "Want to do lunch? Find something to do?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KynaeraLatter half of the dayHospital waiting room, Ga-Koro Marine HQ, Ga-KoroKynaera didn't like hospitals, but where else could she sit without fear of anyone approaching her? Much like a hospital itself, its visitors and patients exuded an aura of sterility: polished on the outside but strained to the breaking point within. The effect was quite repulsive and, as Kynaera had ascertained after an hour of solitary scribbling in a corner of the room, efficient.She was mildly surprised when Dico approached her -- surprised because her self-enclosure in the corner of the waiting room was hardly approachable, and unsurprised because he was Dico, after all. His offer of getting lunch was even less shocking a development."I'm not hungry," said Kynaera, lowering her journal to the pale table, "but I don't mind company." A half-lie: Kynaera wanted to be alone, but she could deal with another soul sitting across from her. "If you want to eat here and fail to flirt with me, be my guest."As if in afterthought, she tilted her journal upwards so Dico couldn't view it. He had probably caught a glimpse of some of the poem, but if Kynaera had to talk with him for the next half-hour, she was justified in retaining some privacy.

IC: Venedico (Marine HQ, Ga-Koro)Dico shrugged and walked over to the edge of the room, where a lone Marine manned the concession stand; the Toa of Plantlife smiled and picked up two empty bowls, conjuring salads in each of them and then moving over to Kynaera and sliding one over to her."Just in case you change your mind," he said with a shrug. Pride said nothing, and Envy let out a single chuckle, meeting the Toa of Gravity's eyes as she looked up to see what he was laughing about. "You know, your silence is admirable, but we're supposed to be heroes. Not monks. It's okay to talk."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: KynaeraAfternoonHospital waiting room, Ga-Koro Marine HQ, Ga-Koro"Monks can be heroes, too," said Kynaera, and flicked her gaze back to the journal as one would flick a page of a book. Twirling the pencil in her right fingers, she glared at the incomplete poem as though daring it to write itself. Of course, it did not, and with a sigh Kynaera returned to work.

IC: Wraith - Ga-Wahi -As the two walked across the Ga-Wahi beach Wraith looked to Seven. "Do you need to stop at your place? Or should we take this cactus directly to the Turaga?" He asked, holding what was left of the Golden Cactus. OOC: Skyra from Onu-WahiIC: Skyra - Ga-Wahi Beach -I groaned as I opened my eyes to see the...sun? Seagulls were screaming and flying high in the sky, circling around me. I felt the waves crash into my lower body, I seemed to be just on the edge of the beach, soaking wet. Apparently that underground river I fell in lead to Naho Bay and I got dragged all the way here, wherever here was. I slowly tried to sit up, though intense pain waved through my whole body, streams of red were coating the sand. I looked down to see the source, a big freaking hole in my chest. That's...that's really not good....not good at all...I had to get help, though unfortunately no one seemed to be around.....but wait...was that? Yes, I recognized that rock, I was not too far off from Casa Juturna...if I could just make it there...I struggled to stand as I began to move down the beach head, I could get myself to walk a few steps, before I'd fall back down into the sand, stirring it and making me cough violently. Can't die now...not yet...

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: SirisFollowing that toa of the green, I looked to see that he had opened a bounty hunter's guild of some sorts. A list was tagged under the name, apparently for registers. Writing my name down on the paper, I headed off. Going back to my house, I saddled up my kikanalo and rode off. OOC: Siris to Onu. Zacax, do you want to tag along?

IC: Liara"Oh karz. Skyra!" The barely conscious Le-Toa found a familiar mask hovering in his vision, a discarded bottle of wine next to her. Liara had been walking back from purchasing the wine to celebrate Emotia's pregnancy when she found him lying on the beach. One glanced told her that his injuries were far beyond her capabilities."Hold on. You're going to be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Liara"If you're hallucinating, you must be desperate to conjure up me." Liara said, hiding her concern behind her trademark snark. Carefully, she started to lift him out of the sand, trying not to cause further harm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Liara"Daring, I don't think we've ever met while one of us was bleeding out." Liara replied, pushing off, and flying up. She used her element to reduce wind resistance and hurry them along, and she flew as fast as her mask would allow toward the hospital.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):Otus shook his head in disbelief. He had been spotted falling from the sky. This Matoran had seen it all happen, but didn't seem to be shaken at all. Ordinarily, Otus would've thought of that as a good thing. He had obviously landed to a calm, peaceful planet where no hostile thoughts existed. Then again, he had no idea just how these beings thought of life."Won't your people be scared of me if they see me?" he asked.

OOC: Merror from Onu-WahiIC (Merror)Merror coughed violently, on his hands and knees in the sand. River water curled around his limbs as he knelt. He felt like his lungs were on fire. He was bruised, chilled to the bone, and struggling to breathe, but he still cast his eyes around for any sign of Skyra.There.He was being carried off by a Toa he didn't recognise. Merror struggled to his feet, still gasping for air, and stumbled in the direction she was running."Skyra!" he called hoarsely, his burning throat releasing little more than a croak. It was no use, he was too far away.Merror slumped back to his knees. "No..." he mumbled.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: LiaraLiara noted Merror's presence behind her, but didn't pay much attention. Based off of her own experience, he was probably following Skyra to finish the job. And if he wasn't, and he was trying to help, she could apologize later. He wasn't hurt nearly as badly as her friend. He'd live either way.Recognizing that the speed she could achieve with her own two legs simply wasn't enough, she activated her Kadin, using her powers over air to reduce wind resistant, and make the flight just a bit quicker. She pushed the mask to its limites, trying to coax just a bit more speed out of it.After a duration of time that seemed like an eternity, though it was probably just a few minutes, she landed near the hospital. She stumbled the first few steps, though she forced herself to regain her footing. It occurred to her at that moment that she hadn't really slept in over two days. Probably why she couldn't seem to push herself as hard as she wanted to.She stumbled through the doors, displacing a large quantity of wind to get their attention with sound. "My friend here needs help. Badly."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Skyra - Hospital, Ga-koro -Liara got the attention of a nurse, who beckoned her to place me onto a stretcher, as she did so the nurse began to pull the stretcher to the emergency room. Of course, while the hospital was well equipped, it wasn't necessary that big. They placed me into a room that had a another currently mask-less Toa lying silently on a bed, though the Toa was covered with a thick blanket, only the head was showing. "I'll go get the doctor right away..." The nurse said, leaving the room in a hurry.I struggled to stay conscious, I'd given up on talking, mostly because it hurt to much. The gash in my lower abdomen was bleeding pretty steadily, dripping onto the stretcher.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Liara"What's the diagnosis?" Liara asked bluntly, panting to catch her breath.The doctor walked over to Skryra, briefly examined the wound, and looked back to Liara. His face was solemn, and he shrugged apologetically. "Nothing we can do. I don't even have to take a solid look. Several arteries have been completely severed, and I believe his stomach has been punctured. And that doesn't even count apparent damage to the lower torso.""Honestly, it's a miracle you got him here alive. I give him ten minutes. Tops."

fK5oqYf.jpg