Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Ooc: Back from a small break. Lets see how it turns out.IC:Labelle raged. It was not fair! Nothing ever seemed to work out for her! She had missed her friend's wedding, torn the wedding dress, was kidnapped, forced to march halfway across the Island and now had a somewhat cute Toa walk away from her with someone from his past. Now she was alone, her friends out probably having some fun while she was crying about everything wrong with her life.And the Hunger! It just wouldn't go away! Her insides ached, yearning for the comfort that had come with Sadism when she still had her Mark. It gnawed at her concentration. She closed her eyes, trying to think back to that time in the Temple when she had been hit with a wave of Sadism. The sweet scent, the power coursing through her veins. Labelle remembered thinking that maybe Sadism wasn't that bad. That she could live with it, keep it from her friends and stop herself from turning into some monster. Now, with the Hunger, she wanted nothing more for that hypothetical to become a reality. She might not have her Mark, and she might not grow stronger, but she could still feed her Hunger. She could still feel that warm embrace that came with Sadism. Labelle opened her eyes suddenly. She would feel it.Labelle retraced her steps through Ga-Koro. She was looking for that Matoran, that annoying Matoran that had bothered her, Jikal, Emotia, Reaver and the others. She found the Matoran soon enough. The Ga-Koroan was selling some rope in the marketplace, mostly for boat rigging. She probably wasn't doing too badly- the destruction caused by the war with Makuta certainly helped increase demand for essential tools. But that didn't concern Labelle. Labelle looked at the sky. There was another half hour until sunset. Labelle would wait.She followed the Matoran to her home. It wasn't hard, and Labelle used her Mask to change her appearance every so often to make sure she wasn't noticed. The Matoran unlocked her front door, pushed it open and walked through. A moment later and there was loud chink as the door was relocked. It wouldn't make a difference. Labelle paused for a few moments, then hurried onward. Best not to dander, she didn't want her consience to get the better of her. Labelled stopped by the front door and knocked."Who is it?" the Matoran asked from inside the house."Ga-Koro guard. I was hoping to have a word with you, get your testimony."I'll be right there."The Matoran unlocked the door and pulled it open."What's this about?" the Matoran asked."We had reports of some violent Toa appearing in the Koro today, and that they pulled a knife on you. We're hoping to lock them up, but we'd like to hear the story firsthand." Labelle genuinely smiled. The Matoran didn't recognize her at all, which mean't her Mask of Ilusions was working perfectly, and that everything would go much more smoothly."Thank goodness! It's about time they cleaned up the streets. All those Toa thinking they can do whatever they want because of their powers, making life miserable for the rest of us. Exiling those freaks with Marks on their arms was a good first step, but now we've got to continue. Turn Mata-Nui into the island the Great Spirit envisioned it to be. I'm sorry, would you like to come inside? I've got a tea brewing if you'd care for some.""Tea would be wonderful. Please, lead the way."Labelle stepped inside, moving to the side to allow the Matoran to lock the door behind her. Then the Matoran turned and walked to the stove, which was at the other end of the house. Labelle's heart pounded in anticipation, her mind screaming, begging her to do it already.Labelled grinned. She took out her hydro axe and moved forward......Labelled walked through the streets with no clear destination in mind. She didn't walk too quickly, she didn't want to be noticed. With any luck the matoran's body would only be found in a few days. The guard would blame the death on some Vortixx, or a deal with a Makuta's servants gone wrong. Nobody would even remember Labelle's face, and not just because her Kanohi. She thought about what had happened. It had eased the edge of her Hunger, but little else. It hadn't been enough. She hadn't had enough time to enjoy it, to allow the Sadism to kick in properly. She would have to find someone else, although she wasn't sure where to start looking. She breathed in, and out. Maybe it would be best for her to wait, go see her friends. She would act normal, and no one would be the wiser. This was her secret, and it would stay that way. She wouldn't let it get the better of her, let it turn her into a monster. She was fine.Labelle headed towards Casa Juturnaooc: A monster is born.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Cael)
IC: As soon as the Gukko Force member stopped in his tracks, he realized how much his muscles ached from the restless trek from Onu-Wahi. The Toa's soothing voice also helped to calm his nerves, making breathing a little easier. He went from practically wheezing to calm, deep breaths in moments. Lekori instinctively pulled out a dark green ensign from his pack and showed it to the Toa. "I'm Lekori, member of the Le-Koro Gukko Force," the Le-Matoran said, his exhaustion causing his tone of voice to fluctuate despite his best efforts to sound professional. "I have a friend in Onu-Wahi who is in dire need of your services. I was able to use my medical expertise to stabilize him, but he needs healing."As Lekori spoke, his voice tone began to finally steady itself, and the Le-Matoran was starting to sound like a real soldier. He continued to state his business, "I brought widgets with me in case you require up front payments," Lekori said, shaking a cloth bag and creating a noticeable jingling sound. "My friend is a Toa with a wounded vertebrae. I've put it back in place, but time is short and we can't afford to wait for his back to heal by itself. Will you be able to help him, Toa of Water?"

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: MarksmanThe Toa of fire left the inn and walked across the village, hearing about some certain Toa causing mischief. Great... He decided to find a Vortixx and see if he or she had some tech he could get his hands on.The villae of water wasn't that marvelous, though it was very nice, it wasn't to his liking.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Within hours of the escape of the criminals calling themselves the “Toa Maasi”, messengers had reached the village, all bearing copies of the same posters. Brief words were exchanged between the officers on duty within the villages and the couriers from Onu-Koro, explaining the situation. More often then not, the guards let out a sigh when they were told. Countless villains were already on the run all over Mata Nui, and now it seemed there was a new set.The posters were left with the local guards while the couriers set out, either to return to their village, or to find a place to stay for the night. Their job was over.But for the local enforcers, the job was just beginning. Minutes after the posters arrived, they were posted at every major location in the village, from the guard HQ to the most frequented inns. They were scattered about the village, pinned to signposts in every square. All proclaimed the same message, request, and reward.Depicted on each poster was a highly detailed representation of each member of the Maasi, drawn by skilled artists while they had been imprisoned, their appearances eternally set down in full color. Below these pictures was a simple message:Wanted: Toa MaasiDangerous group of Toa, responsible for extensive damage to Ga-Koro, threats to shopkeepers in Ko-Koro, and several crimes in Onu-Koro. No regard for law enforcement, or other officials of the law. Proceed with caution.Reward: 10,000 WidgetsThe villagers seethed with rage, that the people responsible for the destruction of so much of their village had once again escaped rightful punishment. Time and again, the Maasi had shown no respect for the villagers, the villages, or the people who protected both. If they showed their face in Ga-Koro again, it wouldn't be law enforcement they would need to worry about.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: MarksmanMarksman read the posters and a scoffed at the sight of it, "That kid looks just like me! He is gonna give me a bad rep before the week is up, maybe less..."

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC SirisA nearby sign caught my eye. Passing by a toa of fire who was studying the same sign, I walked up to it and studied it. "Toa Maasi," I whispered. I reached for it to trace the outline of the sign...IC PineasOnly for a toa of the green, me, to rip the sign off. As the miffed vortixx followed, I hurried over to a nearby blank signboard that I had erected outside a building I also had created. Nailing the sign to this signboard, I created a heading for the sign: Ga-Koro Bounty Office. All bounty hunters and clients welcome. I walked inside, and began furnishing the rooms.IC DakanMeanwhile, I was putting my recently discovered artistic talents to use. Taking a piece of charcoal, I began sketching on a canvas a picture of Ga-Koro by night.IC VhisoliWhile all this was going on, I was doing my regular job: shuffling papers.IC CosiI was sitting in what looked like a bookstore with shelves of my books on element use and (sadistic) philosophy behind me. I also had the idea to offer elemental tutoring; based on the ideas in my books after all.IC ZharukAnd finally, I was reading over the local paper, checking for any major events that I could take advantage of. "Wanted: Maasi..." I whispered, chuckling slightly to myself.OOC: Ga-Koro Bounty Hunter Office, HWP Art and Art Supplies, Storukru Loans and Debt Consolidation, and CosiMano books and tutoring are all open for business

"Will you be able to help him, Toa of Water?"
IC (Cael)Cael nodded, briefly taken by surprise that the Matoran had travelled so far for a healer. It didn't matter, though; someone needed help, and she would do what she could.“Yes, I'll help as much as I can,” she replied. “Stay here; I'll be back in a moment.”Leaving the Matoran for now, thw Toa of Water turned and swiftly made her way through Ga-Koro, eventually arriving at her hut. She packed quickly and efficiently, placing some simple foodstuffs in her bag, as well as many medical supplies as she could press in. Along with her bag, she slung a full waterskin over her shoulder.Before ten minutes had passed, Cael returned to the Matoran, who had recovered by now, and stood calm and composed in the street, waiting.“I'm ready,” the Toa said. “Take me to him.”

IC: Marksman"Alright.. Trying give me a bad rep kid? I'm only gonna give you even more h***," he said as he quickly turned around and walked towards the exit of the village,OOC: Open for Interaction

IC:A small shiver ran down Kohra's spine, despite her not feeling the slightest bit cold. It was as if her dark passenger was nudging her to be mindful of her surroundings. It wasn't the first time he had done that. The Vortixx thought quickly. There were less than a handful of people who knew her more closely. And only one of them knew what she had done. And he was blind and not in this village for all she knew. So that left only one option as to who the ones were that were looking for her. Kohra wasn't too surprised that Vinathli had picked up her trail this quickly. She knew she could count on her abilities. That's why she had hired her and Jilsud in the first place. Of course, hiring involved payment, which was what the two were after her for. And they would get it.Kohra casually made her way through the village, and towards a bar and restaurant that she had visited the night before. She almost chuckled thinking back to the pathetic Toa that had tried to put the moves on her there. But the food had been good. And if you were dealing with mercenaries that would probably think you were trying to cheat them out of their money, it was good to be in a public place.So she entered the restaurant and was approached by a waiter when she did not approach the bar. "Table for one?" he asked. "Three. I am waiting for friends of mine, a Toa and a Vortixx. They will be here shortly." she replied with a pleasant smiler. A moment later the Vortixx was seated in a booth and had ordered her food, a filet of Takea on a bed of young potatoes with a side of salad. Now she was waiting. Both for her food...and her guests.
IC: Vinathli & Jilsud, Ga-KoroA few moments later, a Toa appeared in the doorway of the establishment, her beautiful face only partially hiden behind her Columbina mask. Her aubergine lips flat and without the smallest hint of humor or arrogance, her eyes dispassionate to the point of inanimation, she pulled her hood back, but kept her traveling cloak on her shoulders as she walked towards Kohra. Seating herslef quietly, with a polite nod to the Vortixx, Vinathli said nothing, remaining ominously silent.A few moments later, a song could be heard, coming from the street. It was obscene, disgusting, yet unmistakeably witty, and sung in an deep, rich tone. "All the live looooong DAAAAAAAAY," Jilsud said flourishing as he did so, grabbing his hat with his left hand and holding it out, leaning against the frame of the doorway that Vinathli had just entered, and throwing his head back as he stretched out the final word.Finished, he walked over to Vinathli and Kohra, his gangling frame moving in an unhuman and very drunk fashion. As he sprawled into his chair, he removed his Bauta mask to grin at Kohra. For a moment, his eyes flashed with cold, cruel intelligence, and then he began to laugh, at only Mata-Nui knows what, and they were filled with madness once more. "Now, the matter of payment..." Vinathli said softly, her eyes impassive and her posture composed. OOC: @Krayzikk & Grochi; Which one of your conflicting posts should I reply to? I'm confused. D:

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Grochi's. We talked about it.IC: JikalJikal, ignoring Raion who seemed to already be dealt with at this point, turned and rushed to where Tillian was tending to Kitsune. He skidded to a stop, ignoring the pain from his left leg when he did so."Is she going to be alright?" The Toa of Lightning asked Tillian, since Kitsune wasn't in any state to answer.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lekori smiled and nodded."Awesome," the Le-Matoran said, "Let's go"The Le-Matoran walked alongside the Toa of Water, leading the way once they passed the stone gates of Ga-Koro. Lekori would have loved to spend some time here, and take in the soothing picture that enveloped him. However, Lekori couldn't afford to waste any time, and he couldn't take any chances. There could've been healers in Onu-Koro, but he knew that the best ones lived in the village whose element was known for healing. What Ronkshou did to Wokapu's back wasn't anything a novice healer would be able to fix. The way that the Toa of Water conducted herself was an indicator of her competency. Professionalism goes a very long way. And speaking of long way, Lekori could only hope Wokapu had enough money to account for travel fees. Fortunately, Wokapu wasn't too deep inside Onu-Wahi -- that abandoned Kofo Jaga nest was actually in that tiny area where Onu-Wahi, Po-Wahi, and Ko-Wahi intersected, resting comfortably under the rocky hills. ----------------------After the two crossed the Hura-Mafa river, they proceed into the hilly region. Lekori hoped that this rocky landscape wasn't too much of a problem for the healer. In fact, it had now occured to him that this healer might not have ever left Ga-Koro. Being in the Gukko Force often required a bit of travel, meeting with soldiers from other village guards and transporting messages from village to village -- Lekori wasn't sure that healers had an obligation to travel that much. "The tunnel isn't very far from here," Lekori reassured. Soon, they was more rock and sand than grass and Harakeke plants. They were traversing the land above the tunnels and caves that housed the Onu-Matoran.OOC: To be continued in Onu-Wahi...

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC-Praggos:"Great," was Praggos's reply as he began to be pulled in further. However, he kept up his concentration, continuing the transition from small ice crystals to a larger, cohesive mass, to block off Raion's windpipe and leave him unable to breathe. Ice spikes grown straight into the ground help Praggos to remain in a single position-for how long, he didn't know. Long enough, he hoped.The pull slackened in the midst of Raion being attacked by Jikal-Praggos used the moment to reinforce the spikes he sent down, extra root-like spikes growing off it, barbs in the ground, anchoring him in place. Raion gained focus again, continued, the grip of the earthen tendrils strong, stronger than earlier. Still, Praggos held.Now, another attack. Raion took it head on, screaming in rage, the musculature of his arms melting, running down, his armour holding steady for the moment. Praggos quickly withdrew his sword, that he had so wisely kept with him, as he diverted the ice from below him to cover him, to protect him from the fire upon Raion, as the large Toa lost his concentration upon the ground he was using to swallow Praggos. It was easy to get sucked into still, of course, but it wasn't animate now. He stepped to the side, Raion turning as he began to stumble to fall straight upon his enemy.The Toa of Ice stumbled as well, a foot caught, though he came down on mostly solid ground as Raion began to fall atop him. He positioned his sword to pass straight through a joint in his armour, revealed as the organic tissue that made up the man leaked, pus dripping, fire burning out of it. If Raion didn't halt his fall, the sword would pass straight through that and into his vital organs. He would die. He might take Praggos with him, but surely he would die.
IC: Raion, Ga-KoroHis roar gone, Raion felling, dropping his sword, but still holding his hatchet as he fell. There was an act of sinking to the knees as Raion fell, swing his hatchet wildly, screaming soundlessly, blows (The first few powered by frenzy, and the rest weakened by the fact the Toa of Earth's very muscles were melting) raining down on any exposed portion of Praggos. As he fell from his knees onto the Toa of Ice, Raion died, his eyes crazed as they began to melt, his muscules tensed until they two turned into liquids and semi-solids. OOC: Raion is now offically dead. Fight over. :D

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Praggos:Hatchet. Oh, my.Praggos curled up, in his position unable to avoid the hatchet blows, though positioning himself so that they would hit more armoured areas of his body. He took a few cuts, felt a few hard thumps, likely leaving bruises, but all in all, he was relatively unharmed. A second later, he pushed the fallen Raion's body off of him, shrunk back down now that he was dead, withdrawing his sword from the body."The first time I ever use this thing," he said quietly, shaking his head, "And it takes a life. Not only does it taste blood, but it brings death." He sighed, wiping it down and sheathing it quickly, before reaching down, removing the fallen Toa's mask, and staring into the empty eyeholes, seemingly locked in time.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)Tillian held Kitsune tight as Raion died, trying to make sure she didn't see what had happened - after all, the brute was her brother, and the Hamartia wasn't unaware of the importance of family to these people - as the fight ended. His face sang with clear-cut emotion, his eyes sparkled with pain as he whispered apologies into Kitsune's ear, but in his head, one thought resounded, over and over again.One monster down."C'mon, Kitsune," he said quietly. "Let's get you home."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Praggos:"Yes, I'm fine," Praggos said. "Any wounds I sustained shall heal in a day or two. However, one of us has suffered a wound greater than the rest today. And for that, reparations must be made." He placed the mask within his satchel, before stepping over by Tillian, kneeling down next to the Toa of Gravity."May I take a look at her?" he asked with a concerned expression, his mask already beginning to glow, slightly.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Kohra sniled slightly, but it was a cold and emotionless smile. She reached into the folds of her own cloak and retrieved a small burlap sack. The sound it made when she placed it on the table made it clear it was full of widgets. The Vortixx casually raised an eyebrow at the unlikely duo sitting across from her. "I had expected you would get here sooner. What took you so long?" she asked. She knew the answer, but out of curiosity she wanted to see what Vinathli would say.Seeing that the guests that had been announced had indeed arrived, the waiter made his way back to the table, a bit surprised to find another Vortixx sitting there, but still smiling pleasantly. "Would you care for something to drink?" he asked them.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC ZharukI was sitting at my desk doing a whole bunch of nothing. Taking a sip of coffee, I looked out the window. "Sir, the paper, a matoran said. Putting my feet up on the desk, I took tue paper and read it. The first story: the Maasi. "Excellent," I thought darkly. Then it was the announcing of HWP businesses opening up around town. "More than perfect," I thought. Then I turned the page.A blast of coffee flew across the room and hit a cabinet."This can't be!" I muttered. "Pala-Koro destroyed? Thus is sure to affect the balance of power on the island, a shif tthat may not be beneficial." then I realized something. "Jomar was at Pala-Koro! Is he alright?"

OOC: Salamander from Le-Wahi.IC: SalamanderThe flames licked at the silver armor as smoke curled up into the sky, the dark plumes creating a rift in the otherwise bright blue sky. A weathered sword stood in the center of the blaze, its blade partially hidden by the chest it had impaled.It wasn't much, but Salamander had come to pay his respects to Venator and, more importantly, to apologize.He watched in silence as the flames continued to eat away at the Toa of Ice, a feeling of remorse permeating the air. To Salamander, it felt as if he was not the only one mourning the loss of Venator; the nearby Rahi, the trees, the ground, the island, and even the sword that had been forced to take the life of its owner all seemed to regret that he was no longer among the living, that he could no longer be around to help influence the island towards a brighter path. There was too much darkness on the island, from the corrupt Toa that wandered its surface to the malevolent presence rumored to lurk deep underground. The loss of even one staunchly good Toa was a heavy loss indeed, or so Salamander wanted to believe.He wanted to believe that Venator had been needed, that he would be missed somehow, someway. As it was... in the time since Salamander had abandoned Venator, not a single soul had come across the clearing in which their final battle had taken place. Nobody, be they Toa or Matoran or Turaga or Skakdi or Vortixx or some other manner of being, had realized that a Toa of Ice was missing from the world.Except for Salamander.I can't replace you and you can't be brought back, so there is no point in trying to accomplish what you set out to do or doing anything in your place. What I can do is help this island, albeit in my own way.I'm sorry Venator. I really am. But it's time for me to go.Salamander walked away, feeling as if a chapter of his life had just come to a close. However, he also felt as if a new chapter was waiting just around the corner, one that would be far better than the last and would give him the chance to be remembered for something other than mindless violence.It was time to go.Goodbye... Venator.

Lacertus

IC (Otus):Otus looked around frantically inside his spaceship, looking for some solution. He found none. All lights depicting warning were on and beeping hard.This is just great, Otus thought, meaning none of it.His spacecraft spiralled out of control. He felt the burning sensation around him as he hit the ozone layer of a planet. He had a window in his spaceship, but he couldn't look out now to see what he was falling into, for he was strapped in his chair.A sensation of strong gravity, pulling him towards the planet... so fast...-All around Ga-Wahi, it was possible to see a flaming object falling from the sky and finally crashing somewhere in the humid jungle of the region of water.OOC: Otus open for interaction.

IC: [The First]The First paused as a ball of fire streaked across the sky, lighting up the night, before a noise rocked the region, the earth rumbling from what seemed to be the impact of the meteor. It was not a common occurrence; the appearance of meteors happened very rarely, and when they did, they were small and were usually launched down at the enemies of the Makuta."Well, I wonder what happened?" said the Ga-Matoran as she made her way towards the point of impact curiously.

IC (Otus):Otus climbed out of the wreckage of his craft, shaken. He was lucky to have not broken any parts of his body. The first thing he noticed was the bright light. The second was the strange plantlife growing all over. He had never seen trees like these before.Where am I? he wondered.Then Otus heard a sound. He turned to see a blue creature approaching."Uh oh...", Otus mumbled, already prepared to defend himself.

IC (Otus):Otus was surprised to find that the strange creature spoke a language. One that could only be produced by sentient beings. Otus spoke a dialect that could be adapted into any language spoken by sentient beings, and so, he said:"You are intelligent. Good or bad?"

OOC: The species doesn't have a name. He is humanoid form and completely organic. I always imagine him looking like this Bionicle promo set. That's what I modelled him after, except that the Kanohi is actually his face. But that's Otus (but without the sword).IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):Otus gasped and tumbled, crashing once again amidst the wreckage of his spaceship. He quickly climbed up again and looked directly at the Ga-Matoran."I - I come in peace!" he shouted. "Please don't dissect me!"OOC: He's still in a bit of a shock from the whole situation.

OOC: Huh? Well, he's so close to being a Matoran, with no powers, that I would assume having him approved would be unnecessary. That's what it says on the Profile Page, anyway.IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi)Otus just stared at the Ga-Matoran, who acted much like she ran into creatures from outer space every day."Well... thanks", Otus replied, a bit relieved. "So, um... you know anything about fixing stuff?"Otus turned to look at his former spaceship. It was so badly damaged, that not a single part remained intact."Then again, never mind", he sighed. He would have to find another way to get off this strange place. Otherwise he would be stuck here."I could use some help..."

OOC: What's with the bureaucracy? :P I thought that approval was meant to make sure no being is overpowered. And Otus definately couldn't harm a Toa. And he doesn't want to harm any Matoran.Still, if it actually matters, who should I contact to approve him?IC (Otus, Ga-Wahi):Otus frowned. This person didn't speak much. It was probably of not very high intelligent level."Are there others of your kind here?" Otus asked, hoping there weren't.