Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)The Matoran backed away. "Erm, you're the one who told Jikal not to pick fights with Matoran, heh heh," she said with a nervous grin.OOC: Darkon, "perturbed" means "anxious or upset". I really hope you didn't know that, because if you did, then this could get very awkward very fast. Raion may be the Token Evil Teammate, but he's the Token Evil Teammate. That would be a special kind of evil.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: I'm not so sure I'd call him a Teammate of Briani & Kitsune. I don't think I've used the wrong adjective; Anxious and upset seem very accurate to me. IC: Raion & Briani, Ga-Koro"Haven't you noticed how hypocritical I am?" Raion asked, his eyes like that of an enraged Muaka, the only thing sticking out in his mask of quite collective tameness. "I do not follow the advice I give." He looked truly murderous, with his eyes firey and his face a mask without emotion. This man was obviously mentally and psychiatricaly unstable. IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroKitsune's smirk never dissapeared, but it looked more humorous now. "I'm pretty good at Gravity control. It is my element." She reminded him with another spout of bubbly, amiable laughter.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal rolled his eyes good naturedly. "Then this is nothing new for you, is?" He grinned. "I've always loved flying. It's great, feeling the wind. Even nicer when there's someone to share it with."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Okay, sorry. I don't think I understood before just how evil/amoral Raion was. Nor did Tawara...IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Inn)"I'm a moron, aren't I?" Tawara swallowed and continued backing away, keeping her eyes on the Toa of Earth.

Edited by Toa Alaka

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

OOC: Sahrea from Po-Wahi.IC: SahreaMy eyes practically burning, I stomped through the underbrush of Ga-Wahi. "You know," I said, a bit-less-than-nicely, to my current traveling partner, a Vortixx by the name Hubertus. "A warning about the local wildlife would be nice before we go off through the island."I was just slightly mad at a recent encounter with a Muaka. An experience that I did not wish to repeat anytime soon. However, my anger evaporated once the village of Ga-Koro came into view. Sure, I'd seen some pretty neat stuff on this island so far, but an entire village, floating on water definately topped the list. "Um, wow."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Jikal"That's almost it." For an instant, the joyful light in his eyes dimmed. The slate hasn't been cleared. Not even close. After a moment, his eyes brightened again. "That was very clever, by the way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: SahreaI wasn't as sure as the obviously crazy maroon-armored Vortixx, so I decided to take it a bit slow. One foot... okay, good, and the other... Nice. Aren't you awesome? I thought as I stepped slowly onto the lilypads, my eye half closed. I didn't make any sudden movements as I stepped over to stand next to Hubertus, fearing that my clawed feet would cut into the plant holding me up.I hoped that I would eventually get used to the constant rocking motion, or this little trip wouldn't end to pleasant for me. Karz, I could already feel my stomach get all weird. No, this wasn't going to be fun at all.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroThe dimming of joy did not escape Kitsune's eyes, eyes that had, long ago, learned to read a face easier than a scholar read a book. "No." She said, her voice stiff, and her eyes passionately stern. "Don't think that. The slate is clean. It is always clean. If you were such a bad person, would I love you? Everyone deserves love. Especially yourself."IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"Perhaps." Raion said, a single stride bringing him closer to Tawara's than what several of hers would have been able to do. "You are afraid." He continued calmly, one head reaching up to his face, gripping his helmet-like Kanohi. "I feed on this. Your horror is my euphoria." With a casual flick of the wrist, he ripped his Kanohi off. The skin around his left eye was a melted, scorched mess, his mechanical parts black and warped. The terrible ruin of skin reached to the edge of his mouth, and as he smiled coldly, it grotesquely moved. It was obviously a fresh wound, very, very fresh. His eyes burned with utter, terrible insanity. "Run." It was a whisper, as soft as a summer breeze. "I need to hunt. I yearn for screaming and begging." Then, with unleashed fury, "RUN!" OOC: New profile for Raion is up, it reflects his developed character better.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal was quiet for a long time, though it probably seemed longer than it actually was. The smile dropped from his face, killed faster than the Matoran at Iris' hands."Kitsune, the slate isn't clean. It's dripping red." His eyes clouded over with guilt, as he remembered the things he had done. "Iris did a lot of things.""But I'm not innocent either."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: SahreaI shot the Vortixx a look. I was most definately not fine... Especially if this rocking kept up...Oh Karz... 'Least I can't throw up... Didn't eat anything for breakfast..."Right," I said, trying to ignore the feeling and focus on why we came here in the first place, "So, where to start?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro)Tawara bolted, running down the hall and pushing her way through the commons. The Matoran flung open the door and fled into the street.How could she have been so stupid? Raion had admitted to psychopathy without a second's hesitation, and Tawara had been fool enough to doubt the veracity of his claim. She had known he was evil and forced herself to believe that he was joking or not as bad as he seemed, all out of some misguided hope that she had actually found a way to survive this karzhole. But there was no way. Now she was going to die, either by Raion's hand or by some random criminal's.Tawara drew her knife.OOC: 'Twould be a good time for a Jikal landing about now, Krayzikk.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)