Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Ketan)"I see no problem here," Ketan said. All the beings in the alley had bared their arms, and not a hint of a Mark was to be found. "You're all free to go."He turned, then cast a glance back at the Matoran. "Best to make sure you have your facts straight before you go stirring up trouble," he said, though not unkindly. "But I'm glad to see such concern for the peace of your village. Mata Nui needs more people like you."Turning away, the Toa of air walked away, Anthyn at his side. The Pa-To had been silent thus far, but Ketan had no doubt that her mind was working, sharp as ever, behind her aloof visage."I suppose we might as well check up on the docks," he said casually. "The others should be done their work by now, and we wouldn't want them to steal all the glory."Chuckling, the Toa and his companion began making their way to the newly restored and christened Nokama Pier.

IC - Decaia - Docks: As they arrived at the newly-repaired docks (Decaia had to admire Baruk, Dico, and Kynaera's handiwork here--the place looked better than it had in the past several years,) the crowd parted to let the Miru-faced Decaia through, Nokth following close behind. He arrived at the edge of the docks just as the ship was turning its cannons on the village, and stopped for a moment to take in the situation, listening to both the pirates and the screaming Matoran a few yards away. Unclasping his cloak, he let the robe fall to his feet, before diving into the water with a short nod to the Matoran. Manipulating the currents, he elevated himself on a column of water, high above the docks, and faced the pirated ship."In the name of the Ga-Koro Marines, the Toa Arete, and Mata Nui himself," Decaia boomed, his voice echoing over the waters, strong and forceful with each of the titles that he declared. "I, Toa Caidae, order you to back down, so that we may peacefully sort out what has occurred here."Caidae. Decaia. Anagrams. So much fun. His face may have been concealed, but he knew that he couldn't use his real name--not yet, anyway. Why not use the next best thing?Anagrams were so much fun.Still, there was a definite situation here--obviously. Dico, Kynaera, and Baruk, he noticed from his position, were approaching the scene, though he was not sure how much they would be able to help--aside from blocking whatever attacks these pirates attempted to throw at the village, possibly. In terms of getting them off of the ship, and doing so without damaging said ship and the surrounding area?He had a feeling that that was all on him.Now, how best to go about that... he wondered, waiting to see what the pirates would do. Being what they were, he figured they would either curse him or attack--or both. Not fun. Perhaps he ought to repeat his ultimatum?"I repeat," he said. "Back down, and we will sort this out in peace."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "Ah, but you see, we haven't fired a single shot, only prepared!""As you no doubt happen to be doing as well." "So, no conflict. Peace. Smiles and sunshine, eh? See, you let us go, we leave this dock, and no one gets hurt. Savvy?" Sorapak gave a mock salute. Just in case, the lilypads of Ga-Koro started to grow vines, as did the seaweed. Fighting really wasn't his favorite thing to do, but he slowly crept the plants toward 'Caidae' so they could lash out if he did anything...stupid.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: IshiThe two thieves moved rapidly across the lily pad and to the door. With a sound of rejection the wooden frame refused to move inwards on the first turn of the knocker. Hm... Locked huh? Okay, let's try this. Ishi dropped to one knee, feeling around his thigh bag for the set of picklocks he had. He cringed slightly as the tips of his fingers brushed over the fishhooks. Withdrawing his prize, Ishi set to work. First left, then two this way... Uh, hmm.. I'll do this as well. It's just a simple three click lock. Oh! duh.*Click*Ishi smiled and let to door swing in towards the home. With a stride of justification, he thrust his feet across the hearth and entered. Lazerbeak was sitting in a chair by the kitchen waiting with the driest expression. "How did -- " Ishi began, but then noticed the glass scattered across the ground and the whole in the kitchen window. "Oh."

IC - Decaia - Above the Water: "Mmmhmm...." Decaia said quietly. Raising his voice, "Not quite what I had in mind, sorry. See, you've still committed a crime, and that is unacceptable. Return what you have taken, and your punishment will be less severe than it will be if you force us to chase after you. When that ship is... returned, you have my permission to leave."Discreetly, Decaia activated his Mask of Sloth. From this distance, he would not be able to majorly influence the pirates' minds--which worked well enough to his advantage, as it happened. Sorapak would begin to feel only the very slightest inklings of tiredness--what one who is beginning to grow tired after a long day of work might feel. As if he wanted to take a nap. The longer Decaia could keep them in place, keep them talking, distracted, the easier it would be to disarm him--by putting him to sleep. That might incite a... well, not good response from his companion, as long as he did not realize that the sleep had been caused by a mask and not simply from the fact that a pirate's life was tiring...Still, it was better than, say, using the waters to rock the ship, slowly adding more and more momentum until it tipped over. Something Decaia had to fight very hard to stop himself from doing.OOC: So, where are these vines creeping in from? Underneath Decaia or behind him?

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Both.IC: "Well, ya see..." Sorapak said, his speech slightly more slurred than usual, "Pirate." He made an awkward gesture with his hands that seemed to indicate himself. His eyes drooped a bit. He took a sip of rum and started quietly laughing uncontrollably.Slowly, Decaia's armor seemed to be getting prickly. Little needles were forming and growing inside, poking the soft tissues. At first it would feel like an itch. Unfortunately for Sorapak, Bahokosar wasn't even thinking about him and therefore would not notice the mask's effect at all. "Stow it, or we'll nail yer gizzard to the mast...and the mast to yer skull! This be our ship. We made it ourselves!""With parts that we stole fair and square." The vines crept closer, but a few faltered, as one who felt tired wouldn't have such acute focus. Thirty or so remained.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: k.IC - Decaia - Water: Decaia would have face-palmed--except for the growing itch that was spreading throughout his body. An itch that was very quickly turning into full-fledged pain.Oh, you son of a-- Decaia's column of water faltered, sending him plummeting into the waters below, disappearing into the depths of the bay--much to the shock of the watching citizens, who screamed as their valiant defender fell without warning. Breaking the line of sight seemed to have done as Decaia had intended, as the spikes seemed to stop growing, though now he had plants to deal with--an even bigger indication of just how underhanded these people were.Using the water, he was able to slice through them, though each movement sent jolts of pain through his body. As such, he started shedding his armor, at least the parts that had grown spines. Not like he hadn't been planning on replacing it, anyway. As luck would have it, that action gave the plants something to grab onto, and it made him all the lighter, yet still fairly well armored, considering. That taken care of, the pirates would probably assume that they were free to go now, unchallenged, at least until the other Daedra decided to intervene.Not so.As the pirates celebrated their success, probably mocked the Matoran, Decaia started swimming, going toward the boat, manipulating the water to hide himself even more than he already was, while speeding himself up at the same time. Once he was close enough, the pirates would find the ocean to be rather unrelenting, unyielding in their attempts to flee. And then... Oh, the thought...First, however, Decaia had to get to them. It would not be long...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: "Ha!" Sorapak laughed, dancing around on deck. Inadvertently, he ended up getting his blood pumping. "The vines grabbed him, I felt it!""Don't get yer mask in a bunch. I had his armor grow spikes on the inside ta' poke 'im.""Credit due, then! Great job!"Bahokosar gave a small laugh. "I suppose the same can be said for you."He gave a salute to the Matoran. "See? Peaceful resolution! This is a very good ship, you know! Thank you for your charity!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Kadaka Fo- Docks:Kadaka had been working on the docks when the other toa came. They had arrived suddenly, with little warning, but their intent was clear. They had immediately began fixing the docks, in a much neater fashion than what Kadaka had been doing. Soon enough, they had completed their work to a growing crowd of matorans' glee. The docks looked quite magnificent, and Kadaka was happy that the matoran were happy. He even recieved a few "thank yous" from some of the matoran who had already been at the docks for the bit of help he had done, which was not necessary, but still appreciated. These new toa seemed reasonably nice, since they had gone out of their way to help out. That was good. There was a lack of good toa in the world anymore. Kadaka considered himself a good toa, but he was still just a fisherman.His musing's were interrupted by the sounds of Marka, the local shipwright, calling for help. It seemed a boat had been stolen. Kadaka followed the source of the cries, noting that this other team of helpful toa were also moving the same direction. Kadaka arrived after a crowd of matoran had already gathered and watched as one of the good toa walked out on the water to attempt to reason with the pirates that had caused the trouble. The negotiations didn't seem to be going well, however, and the cannons of the ship were still pointed at the matoran. Suddenly, the toa of water lost his concentration and fell into the water. Kadaka hoped he was okay. Without the water toa to negotiate, the cannons were an active threat, and Kadaka prepared to protect as many of the matoran as he could by heading around the crowd to get near the front, drawing his shield as he did so. Whoever these helpful toa were, they might need some help keeping the matoran save from collateral damage, and Kadaka was willing to do his part.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Anddddd we just crossed the threshold into girl talk. I'm out," Tillian announced, slowly disengaging from the cuddle he was wrapped in and pushing off the bed, moving towards the door frame and past Emotia rapidly, leaving almost a purple streak where his body had ripped through the air. The vampiric Toa slid down the banister of the stairs and moved into the kitchen, bypassing the alcohol and popping open a small container, filled with ice, that housed several dozen snack packs of multiple blood types.Tillian plucked some A positive - he could use something tangy - from the box, closed it, and then moved out into the foyer, sitting down in an armchair and biting into the corner of the blood bag pensively. He saw Reaver curled up on the couch and smiled at her as he sucked down some of the crimson liquid; Reaver watched the display like a mother would watch her son slurp pasta at a high-end restaurant. Her eyes portrayed not disgust, but more exasperation, as if ready to ask, Could you please stop making your stomach grumble that much while you eat? And for the love of all that is sacred, get a napkin for that top lip already!"Girl talk," he informed her with a shrug. "Wasn't feeling it."-Teezy
IC: Reaver'I know how you feel. Never was one for chit-chat myself.' She sat up, pulling her legs to her chest. 'So... new start, right? I mean, without the Mark, I...' She bit her lip nervously, '... don't know what to do anymore.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

[iC: Rannin]"You're welcome," he replied, before sighing as a jolt of pain shot through his arm. "I apologise for this, but I need to do something."Holding one hand up to his metal arm, he focused his energies into unweaving the metallic parts from his crushed arm. After a moment, he watched as it disconnected, and let it drop to the ground with a thud. Ignoring the reactions of the others, he began to weave another covering to the arm. It was a painful process, but it was the only way for him to function properly.After a while, he had fixed his arm once more.

IC: Sorapak cheerfully called out to Kadaka. "Don't bother, mate! If we were here to kill people, we'd have fired already. We're not that kind of pirate. We're the kind that's just too awesome." The conceited pirate took another swig of rum and turned the helm."Aye, some crewmembers more awesome than others." Bahokosar smacked Sorapak in the back, laughing a bit.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Anything you want," he said gently, finishing off the snack pack and tossing it into the trash can before smiling at Reaver; his luminescent grin carried no blame, no ill will, not even a glint of recognition towards the fact that Reaver had hated him and in fact tried to murder him several times over the last year. "You could do fashion! You were wonderful with Emotia's dress at the wedding, I feel like you could really make a name for yourself if you did that full time..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Dalia:The Former Mark-Bearer of Pleasure carefully stayed on the cliffs above Ga-Koro instead of risking walking in the open. There were still guards at the gate, and she didn't know if any would recognize her. With her luck, they might. So she went around the village, right up to Casa Jurturna (OOC: Soz if I spelled it wrong. Exotic words I always end up mangling).Walking up the front steps, Dalia was nervous. Was there really no hard feelings?Dalia rapped upon the front door with the back of her hand, looking behind her, just to make sure nothing would jump out behind her. Because that's the kind of illogical stuff nervous beings do.

IC: "Hello..."A cloaked figure stood at the edge of the dock Decaia had just left, fabric of his clothes flapping in the ocean breeze. He had snuck in while the pirates were busy celebrating their 'victory' from his last kill. His eyes glaring up at the ship."Scum," Wrath spat. "Cowards assaulting those pleading for peace. Even pirates don't attack an emissary."Have you no honor, criminals?," Ta continued, voice rising in intensity. "Choose to retain any remote shreds of dignity you have left or to continue blindly following your criminalistic urges now."Wrath crossed his arms. His voice resounded with godlike power as it reached its peak."Back away from the docks, or I make you."

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Oh no, you see, we were asking for peace. We go with this ship, no one attacks once, and everyone goes home without a scratch! Except my partner here, he has plenty on his face...""Only because I don't retreat like you do." Bahokosar stepped forward. "One, he threatened us, two, we didn't lay a finger on him, and three, we technically made this ship.""With genuine stolen parts." OOC: Ironically, Bahokosar's comments are all true, and yet they're still quite obviously in the wrong. XD

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Savina - Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -Savina watched as Rannin and Malik talked, mostly about her of all things. Something about her helping with an obstacle course? Well, it didn't really matter, there was no way she was going with them! They looked way too scary. And one of them had removed their own arm! They had to be monsters of some kind. She stayed hiding behind Malik. Bruntoa just stood there rather silently, watching Rannin fix his metal arm. He was also trying to think of where they should look for another Toa of Plantlife. Plus, that crazy old Turaga had promised them food if they got Savina for him, but it didn't look like that was happening.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "With stolen parts," Wrath repeated. "Pointing your cannons at these docks. Attacking an envoy."The rage flared inside him with each recitation of wrongdoing. Wanton criminalities committed by pure scum. Cowards! Wrath's fury roared, an internal bonfire of indignation at the stoic disregard laid before his eyes. When he spoke, it was in a low overtone heavy with words left unsaid."Leave. I repeat: Take this chance to do so of your own free will, or I will make you."

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: "Well, you see, we were trying to do that, but we were delayed by some odd Water Toa. You have quite a nice voice when you're angry, are you a eunuch?" He began to sail off cheerfully."Now that's a ridiculous question, Sorapak! Why would you even need to ask when the obvious answer is yes?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg