Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia went up the stairs and into the room where Tillian and Liara were, she wanted to see how Liara was doing, she was a bit concerned, especially after seeing how much booze she'd drank, she'd looked in the kitchen to find dozens and dozens of bottles, all empty. She wondered if Liara had actually eaten anything the past few days. Liara hugged Tillian, eyes watered and sobbing. Emotia stayed silent, not wanting to interrupt...she just might start to tear up herself.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Liara"But I screwed that up too." Liara said quietly, in between small sobs. "I put a strain on everything. Everything. I destroyed my friendship with the person who managed to get me back on the straight and narrow. ""Everything I get involved with crumbles, and falls apart. I'm a useless, destructive drunk who wrecks everything I touch."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"**** Skyra," Tillian replied quietly, stroking Liara's cheek and not noticing Emotia in the doorway; though his words were strong, his eyes seemed to glaze over, as if he himself didn't actually believe what he had just said. "You don't need him, just like I didn't. We can be here for each other. That's what matters, alright?"Liara was still shaking with silent sobs, so Tillian brushed the salty liquid off her cheeks and made a small sshing sound, still holding her softly in one arm."Sssh, it's alright. It's me. Tillian. C'mon, I'm right here, you don't have to cry anymore..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Liara"I-It's not that simple..." Liara said, only vaguely aware that she was getting her pillow damp beneath her head. "He was the one who got be back on track. Delivered the wake-up slap. Even if I hated him, I owe him for that.""I suppose this is karma. What goes around comes around, right? We reap what we sow. And now, I've reaped the results of all the people I've killed, the lives I've destroyed, and the hearts I have broken. The people I've used."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Liara"The difference, Til, is that the people you harm usually deserved it." She wasn't actively crying anymore, but she wasn't any more cheerful. "Me, I just destroyed people's lives because they had something I wanted. Whether money, or information."She sighed. "I just don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I'm walking through my days with no purpose, no goal, no reason for my continued existence."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia sighed, it was time to intervene...Tillian was a guy, and therefore could only do so much in this situation. She went up to Liara...and slapped her on the cheek. "Then you need to do something about it!" She said sharply, and sternly.

IC: LiaraLiara stared. Sober, she would have jumped to her feet and probably slapped her back, or imparted a devastatingly sarcastic comment. But in her intoxicated state, she couldn't understand what was going on. Or why she had been slapped."......Whaaaa.....?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Emotia ignored Tillian's outburst and focused on Liara. "Stop making excuses! So yeah, you did some bad things. But how is all this drinking and depression gonna fix anything? You need to get a hold of yourself girl! You say you don't have a purpose, a goal. Well, find one!"

IC: LiaraThe Le-Toa's eyes flashed. "And what am I going to do, hmm? What am I going to do?!""I can't keep sober for more than a few days. I have a criminal record in four out of the six villages. And my skill set is combat, spying, basic combat first aid, and seduction! What the karz am I going to do?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Anddddd we just crossed the threshold into girl talk. I'm out," Tillian announced, slowly disengaging from the cuddle he was wrapped in and pushing off the bed, moving towards the door frame and past Emotia rapidly, leaving almost a purple streak where his body had ripped through the air. The vampiric Toa slid down the banister of the stairs and moved into the kitchen, bypassing the alcohol and popping open a small container, filled with ice, that housed several dozen snack packs of multiple blood types.Tillian plucked some A positive - he could use something tangy - from the box, closed it, and then moved out into the foyer, sitting down in an armchair and biting into the corner of the blood bag pensively. He saw Reaver curled up on the couch and smiled at her as he sucked down some of the crimson liquid; Reaver watched the display like a mother would watch her son slurp pasta at a high-end restaurant. Her eyes portrayed not disgust, but more exasperation, as if ready to ask, Could you please stop making your stomach grumble that much while you eat? And for the love of all that is sacred, get a napkin for that top lip already!"Girl talk," he informed her with a shrug. "Wasn't feeling it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Liara"You're trying to give a pep talk to a woman who is so drunk off her *** I'm not even sure what day it is." Liara pointed out. "Do you realize how ineffective that is likely to be?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -"You seem to be understanding me just fine, and if I have to do this again when you're more sober than fine. But you have get out of this self-loathing. You're not helping yourself or anyone else like this."

IC: "Give it up, Sorapak. No one will work for yeh. You'd be better off recruitin' the poxy curs from Xa-Koro who swindled us.""I told you never to speak of that." He took a swig of rum and then saw Jyra. "Ah, there we go. She looks all right.""But you don't. For the last time, yer never gettin' a lady.""Oh no, not that way. Because we all know how much better you've done in that regard.." He swaggered over to her, while handing over another fake gold widget to the bartender for a refill. "Eh mate. Do you have what it takes to sail the seas, make a profit, have courage in the face of certain death, and most importantly not steal your captain's rum supply?""Pfft. Captain." Bahokosar impatiently motioned for them to take a seat at the table. "It'd help if ye had a ship lying around!" he called out to Jyra.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Jyra Jianzha (keep getting the two mixed up.)The vortixx cook turned to the fellow that had sat down besides her. "I can cook," she said casually, taking a swig of the extremely hard cider (Demoman reference anyone?). "I can also blow stuff up and burn stuff down. Then she realized what she was doing. "Wait a sec," she said turning to the fellow. "Who are you and what's your business asking me these things?"

Edited by Constructman

IC: Savina - Near the Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -"It's um...S-Savina." She said, as she began to eat from her refilled bowl, a little more slowly this time.
IC: Malik"Well, Miss Savina, what have you bee up to that's left you so tired and hungry?" I inquired, it was rare to see a Toa this hungry and malnourished, jobs were rather easy for them to find. It was Matoran who usually suffered this fate.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: "Well, looks like you qualify. I needed a cook anyway." "And a ship!""Right. Well, I need to find a...someone who knows about ship strucshure...." The fancier pronunciation might garner trust. "Do you know a...a...." He flailed his arms a bit, trying to remember the word, and inadvertently also called attention to the foul odor of his armpits. "Ah! Shipwrights!""Yer' very articulate, Sorapak. Is she? We have standards, ya know." Bahokosar sarcastically put in."Yes, we do, but our standards are very low. Otherwise, why the heck would you be here?" He knew very well that Bahokosar was an effective pirate, but needed a proper comeback. He turned back to Jianzha. "I will answer your question with another. What exactly is your standing on matters of morality?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Jianzha"I tend to lean towards lawful evil. Undercover Makuta follower posing as the owner of a Chinese restaurant." She took another swig of her scrumpy.OOC: Last post before Demoman expy comes in.IC: K'rendar and TerzakThe two beings entered Ga-Wahi. "So," Terzak asked. "What now?" "I don't know," K'rendar replied. "Looks like this place is just as boring as the Islets."

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Is Demoman expy also joining the crew? Because that would be epic.IC: "Lawful as in you follow Makuta, or lawful as in you have a personal code aside from following him? And evil...just how malicious are you?"For once, Bahokosar was out of sarcastic comments. He decided to pull a less effective one out. "Hey! Just get back to the table, both of yeh! What am I, the cabin boy?!""Yes."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:"Jikal, how about we leave now?" Labelle asked the fellow former Mark Bearer. With the others gone, she saw no reason for her and Jikal to stay with the bothersome matoran. So bothersome, in fact, a part of her even wanted to teach the Matoran a lesson. Follow him home, make him understand not to annoy her or any Toa. She relished the idea and wondered why she had never thought of doing so before, before she had a Mark. It only made sense. Of course, first she wanted to help Jikal regain control of his Mask.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

OOC: No, Jianzha IS the demoman expy, starting now. Why else would she be drinking scrumpy? However, she doesn't have a grenade launcher only a firework revolver, but it's still explosives. She also has a bottle, a frying pan, and a sword (Twilight blade). I'm also going to have to mix some cantonese in there as well as scottish though; maybe she'll only be scottish when she's had too much to drinkIC: JianzhaJianzha took a final swig from the bottle of scrumpy and put it down. Panting hard, she finally said "No dobber; it means that I follow the law outwardly; fowk don't now that I follow the Makuta. As for evil, if I get my hands on those pesky resisters, man, there will be fire and bluid all over the place!" She put the bottle to her lips before realizing that there wasn't anything in it.

OOC: Ah. Speaking of accents, I give my Wreckers a thick Scottish accent. Bahokosar has a very light one.The normal char changed into expy? Yep, I've done that too. Had to retcon a load of backstory. (On some of them, 3 times over.)IC: "Well then, miss...whoever you are, we are pirates." He clinked his bottle onto hers, equally oblivious to the fact that hers was empty, and downed the rest of his. "Mate, get us both a refill." He forked over yet another gold-foil covered widget.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Yes, some more brutal than others. Are you in?" He showed her his bag of gold-covered widgets, all of which were simply made with cheap gold-colored foil so he could swindle the bartender, but she didn't know that. There weren't even any creases to give it away, since he got a Toa of Air to vacuum-seal them. "It pays well."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Welcome to the crew of the whatever I'll name it! Anyway, know any shipwrights? I can grow a ship, but I have no idea at all how to do it right.""Ya need me to manage the metal parts, ye filthy drunkard.""Never said I didn't. But you also need a shiprwright to know of proper structure."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Savina - Near the Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -"It's um...a really long story...I..." Savina suddenly picked up the sound of voices and footsteps approaching, two scary and really buff looking Toa were coming toward them. In seconds she was hiding behind Malik. "Hi there, how's it going?" Bruntoa said with his naturally gruff voice.

OOC: With permission from Emzee...It was rare that a diligent shipwright such as Marka took a break. When she did, however, she made sure the break was worth it. Time to have a good drink. She walked in and ordered some Salamander's Revenge, and sat down."Aye, there be the shipwright." Bahokosar stood up, taller than Sorapak, and walked over to Marka's table. "Are ye a shipwright?""For proper payment.""Aye, there be plenty of that. Sorapak here has golden widgets." He looked back and winked.Oblivious, yet serious, Marka put down her drink. "I need materials.""Nay. We need instructions, and we'll be providin' the materials.""What kind of ship?"Sorapak popped up from behind Bahokosar, eyes wide, almost comically coming up like a mole from the dirt. "Big, dark wood. Fitted with cannons. "Well, I need to be sober when I work. Follow me."They did so. "Come here, whatever your name is. And you can tell me your name, by the way."A few ships lined the docks. "These are mine. For sale, if you'd prefer." She wanted a break."Nay, me partner's description suits us better." Oddly, Sorapak and Bahokosar shared the same taste in ships."Oh, and make it fast. Big, powerful, fast. Dark wood. Now, all we need you to do is draw up the plans, and provide ropes and sails. Savvy?""Right." She got to work, drawing several cross sections. "Does this suit you both?" "Most exquisitevelily. I pronounced that correctly. Right." He flailed his arms a bit, kicked the table on which the plans were drawn, and one of the ships gained the pigment that makes wood dark. It suddenly tore itself apart, coming to life as one heck of a mangled plant. He shaped the wood into the right structure for his ship, then took it apart. "There we go. The wood parts."Marka stood with her mouth open."What? You didn't think I could grow a ship's wood without raw materials, did you?""We'll pay triple. Isn't that right, Sorapak?" Bahokosar used the same wrecked ship's metal to provide the frame, anchor, nails, and several other things. He also slid something with his foot from the corner of the table, and picked it up while Marka was watching the ship form. Sorapak re-assembled the wood around the ship. "I suppose we'll call it...the Shadow Takea.""That be suitin' us fine. All hands on deck!""Vortixx, get on! Raise the sails! To Po-Wahi!""And what do ye think ye be doing?!""What are you doing? I'm captaining my ship.""I shaped the iron, and ye can stow yerself with the brig...also made of iron.""Well, I shaped the wood, and you can scrape the barnacles off the bottom.""ENOUGH! Stow it, both of you! Where's my payment?"Sorapak handed her 30 gold foil-covered widgets. "Don't scratch those." He gave a mock bow, and managed not to fall over. "Get on the ship, both of you!" He activated his mask, jumped on a rooftop, then flipped onto the ship. Bahokosar manipulated the anchor, slamming it into the shore, and climbed up the chain."WHAT IN KARZ ARE YOU DOING?!" Marka dropped her widgets in shock and rage."Nothing personal, mate, just that I snatched your bag." The leafy ground of Ga-Koro flung Jianzha onto the ship, and the anchor was pulled in. The Shadow Takea set sail."Madmen! Scoundrels! NAVY!!!" She suddenly picked up the widgets she dropped, which were scratched to reveal the gold was only a foil covering. "What....NAVY! HELP! FILTHY, BLOODY, UNRULY PIRATES!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Decaia - Former Daedra Meeting Point: "Oh, dear..."Decaia and Nokth had returned to where they had left the other Daedra earlier, only to discover that they had wandered off somewhere--to Decaia's surprise. Evidently they had finally decided to get moving. In a way, that saddened Decaia--and yet also lightened his heart, as it indicated that they had taken his message, his actions as a sign that they, too, should forsake their sinful natures for a time and rise to the occasion of trickery and--Oh, who was he kidding? He had done no such thing. That hadn't even been his intent. More likely than not, Greed had set them to work, which meant that they were somewhere in the village, and he and Nokth would need to locate them. But how best to do that..."NAVY! HELP! FILTHY, BLOODY, UNRULY PIRATES!"A cry for help... That would work well enough."You hear that?" Decaia asked Nokth. "Sounds like a call to arms... Let's check it out..." Making sure that his Mask of Sloth was covered with the powerless Miru he had purchased, Decaia led the way toward the source of the shouts, his hood lowered and his robe pushed behind his shoulders so as to give the appearance of a cape. To the Matoran, he seemed like a valiant hero, boldly striding toward danger, unwavering in the face of danger.Oh, how wrong were they... not that they would know the truth...

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "You will forever remember this as the day when you helped make the best ship in all of Mata Nui!" That, of course, probably wasn't true, but Sorapak said things that way. Marka noticed a running Toa. "HELP! THEY WRECKED MY SHIP, STOLE MY BAG, USED MY STUFF WITHOUT PAYING, AND GAVE ME FAKE GOLD WIDGETS!" "I'd give the order ta' man the cannons, but why would I need to?!" He manipulated the hinges on the sides of the hull to let the cannons poke out, and created the cannonballs."Don't fire yet. At times, very rarely, I feel like I want to limit my amount of glorious misdeeds...a bit." He spun the helm, turning the ship for attack position. "Back away now, all of you! You're all forgetting my biggest advantage! I'm Captain Sorapak!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg