Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian sighed shakily and leaned his forehead against Liara's, looking into her eyes with a fearful intensity. Help me, he mouthed, clearly struggling over something.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: I assumed accelerating water absorption was just on the Toa of Plantlife list, such as Toa of Fire redirecting heat. Also, branches erupted from directly below everyone who wasn't a pirate, less than an inch from their feet, and hurled them overboard. Then Bahokosar's iron power caused the anchor to swing around and knock everyone further away.Also, as for the cannons thing, there are no enemies on deck, and there were none at the time of that post.IC: Sorapak had the wood regrow to fix his ship and got back on deck, then hurled all the enemies off the ship again with the branches technique. "Man overboard!" Bahokosar made Decaia's remaining armor grow inner spikes, and this time they were faster and more vicious. Every metal part of his body did this, stabbing the organs and soft tissue. "SEND THE PIRATE BACK TO US, OR YE BE FOOD FER THE CUTTLEFISH.""I believe she is in fact a woman."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Malik"Yes I know it was your arm, could I have it anyway?" I replied to the Toa of Iron, why was he being so stubborn, not to mention the other being was just remaining quiet. Worst of all though, was the way Savina was trembling. Poor thing was still scared witless, he shook his head. "So, if we're all done here, can the two of you be on your merry way. The Toa and I would like to finish our dinner."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Savina - Le-Wahi Border, Ga-Wahi -Savina just nodded quickly at Malik's suggestion, whether or not the other two Toa could see that when their view of her was blocked by Malik or not didn't really matter to her though.Bruntoa sighed, "Very well, sorry to bother you." He turned to head back to Ga-koro, "Let's go Rannin."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Liara"Don't worry, Til. I'll always be there for you." To anyone but Tillian himself, it would have been an innocuous message, one without any particular meaning to it. But for the young Colonel, it was a sign that his plea had been answered. Now, the cheerful facade of her face hid something else entirely. A determination to find out what was wrong, and fix it.To start, she ran through what she knew. Something was trying to keep him from communicating. No one was to be seen, nor sensed by her element, which ruled out an exterior force. Tillian had been acting somewhat strangely ever since he returned, which meant that whatever had occurred happened while he was away.Her conclusion seemed unlikely, impossible, even. But she knew that it was the most likely to be correct. Well, there are a few ways to find out. "I've never let you down before, have I? Remember your wedding, when the Bearers attacked? You were injured, and I made sure you made it to the hospital."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Venedico (Docks, Ga-Koro)The newly repaired mast, however, suddenly sent out a large wooden offshoot, slamming into Bahokosar's back; it wouldn't hurt, but it would break the pirate's concentration long enough for Decaia to recover...IC: The Hamartia (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"Of course I do, Liara," the so-called Tillian said, stroking her cheek. "You've always been the one to help me out with medical jams and stuff."The Hamartia, meanwhile, was straining, distracted; he could sense Anthyn from here, at the docks in Ga-Koro, and he could sense again the wrongness about her...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: What happened to Anthyn knocking Sorapak into the water? i'm confused as to how he escaped her and managed to climb back onto the ship unscathed.IC (Ketan)"I'm fine," Ketan muttered, rubbing at his eyes. He squinted; he could make out basic shapes, but everything was a bit blurry-Then, without warning, the Toa of air was catapulted off the ship. He tumbled through the air, but managed to keep enough of his wits about him to summon a powerful updraft that slowed his fall, giving him time to look around and figure out the general vicinity of the docks. Activating his Kualsi, he disappeared, and reappeared about a metre above the docks, unable to target accurately with his vision blurred. He fell to the new wood, and stumbled to one knee.A Matoran ran up to him. "Are you all right?" she asked anxiously.Ketan waved her away. "I'm fine," he said briskly. "Get to safety; I don't want you to get hurt."The Toa of air stood straight, and focused on the ship. His vision was much better now: only a bit fuzzy around the edges. That Vortixx had been clever to blind him, but she wouldn't get a second chance. Not if the Toa 'Arete' had anything to say about it.Decaia was using his power over water to rock the ship back and forth, putting extra pressure on the wood and metal. Baruk and Kynaera were ripping the ship apart piece by piece with gravity. The captain was frantically trying to repair his ship by growing the wood, but Dico was undoing all his work; as hard as the captain tried to repair his ship, the vessel was as full of holes as ever, and slowly beginning to sink as Decaia poured water in.The captain finally managed to regain his concentration, and the ship began to slowly repair itself once more. Then Dico caused the mast to lash out, striking at a crew member. Even as he did so, an enormous boom signaled the cannons firing. Two spheres of flaming-hot metal were launched high into the sky, aiming for the newly-repaired docks.Matoran screamed and ran for cover; Ketan did nothing. He inhaled, filling his lungs, then exhaled. As he did so, he swept his scythe through the air. Answering his call, the wind rose up, flying in the face of the projectiles. Their speed mostly negated, having been fired into a strong wind, the cannonballs fell short of the docks, sending up a great spray of water, but doing no damage.OOC: Pay attention to my post: there are several attacks you must answer to, and I believe I have named them all

IC: LiaraLiara pulled the body of her friend close, into a tight hug. "You know, I do. I'm the one that keeps you in one piece, Til. And I'm the one who's going to make sure you come out of all of this in one piece."Before the Hamartia could process the ramifications of that last sentence, he felt a sharp prick in his side. Almost instantly, he started to feel drowsy. Liara pulled back slightly, leaving just a bit of space between them. Gripped between her fingers was a dart. She had dropped the mask of cheerfulness, her suspicions confirmed. "You were so close, but not quite there. I wasn't the one who got Til to the hospital. I was passed out drunk under one of the tables."Her eyes glowed with a fire that had been absent from them for a long time. "I know you can hear me, Til. I'm going to save you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Odds not in our favor, eh? That's highly odd." Suddenly, the wood of the ship grew barks and branches that flung everyone but Bahokosar and Jianzha off. "Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today..." The anchor suddenly whipped around, swinging at everyone as they flew , and finally landed in the ocean. "Ta nail yer gizzards to the mast, ye poxy curs!"Sorapak climbed the chain and got back on, and the anchor promptly retracted into position with enough force to throw anyone who fell into the ocean and tried to climb it off.
OOC: I believe that answers all questions about why Sorapak is on deck.IC: "OOF! Another Toa of Plantlife?!" Bahokosar cut the growth with his sword, then re-sheathed it and continued the spikes trick.The cannonballs suddenly rolled at Ketan, now spiky.Clearly the only way to keep the ship fine was to stop the attackers. Seaweed lashed out, restraining and choking those near the ship, while the lilypads of Ga-Koro grew vines that did the same to those on shore. Random Matoran and passersby were spared. "Now this is all getting out of hand. See? Not holding anything." He waved his open palms a bit, keeping his guard up. The Shadow Takea began to sink a bit, so Sorapak frantically had the wood soak up the water and use that as sustenance to help it regenerate. He was keeping it alive, but barely. "A bit lazy, eh, Bahokosar?!""Aye, perhaps, but if ye prefer I can stop repairing the metal frame of the ship over and over!""Oh."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: He'd jumped down a while back, closing his eyes in a dive towards the bottom. No way to be heard or seen. Rage filled him before, but it was amplified now by the threat of drowning. His cloak hung purposely limp in the roiling liquid, limbs unmoving. His still body drifted down.Come on...RELEASE.His eyes flared open into blazing red. His claws tore free from their armor cages, muscle building in size as his mouth opened to expel bubbles of air in a silent scream. His sword flew from its sheath and into one hand. The thing on his back sent waves of energy through his body to match the pain, and the rage, and the dark power of a man driven beyond his mortal boundaries.His feet kicked. His arms thrusted.He jetted out of the water and onto the deck in one blurred motion. And Wrath, quick and deadly as lightning, spun into a series of slashes and cleaves at the torsos of each toa beside him.OOC: Parakuka activated.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: The cannon balls can't roll at Ketan. He's on the dock. They're in the water. You can fire more if you like, but they can't roll towards him.Also, how is Sorapak keeping his ship together and attacking people on the dock? That's an awful lot of EE use, especially over a bit of a distance.IC (Ketan)As tendrils of plant life rose up around him, Ketan ducked and spun, his scythe tracing a trail of steel through the air. His weapon was perfectly designed to harvest plant life, and when he rose, the deck around him was littered with dead plants.Spinning his scythe, the Toa of air focused his power in the centre of the ship, and created a vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum, and the centre structure of the ship immediately collapsed to fill the empty space, crumpling in on itself, allowing water to freely pour in.

OOC: He's just barely holding his ship together, and now not at all. Let's say he has 15% EE remaining.IC: The ship collapsed. "GET TO THE LIFEBOATS! ABANDON SHIP!""WHAT LIFEBOATS?!"Sorapak quickly formed some, hoping the seaweed could hold back their offshore foes. "GET IN!""What do we do about Jianzha?!""I would abide by the code, but we simply don't have enough crew!" Sorapak quickly formed a plan. Their lifeboat, under the control of elemental manipulation, started moving toward shore.OOC: How is Jianzha being held? Is she tied up, or restrained by someone else?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Wrath didn't bat an eye at seaweed. He merely moved on through it. In his practiced hands, the longsword was an exquisite tool capable of cleaving through strands of kelp in microseconds. Seaweed alone could not restrain his body.Nor could something so relatively slight as the sinking of a ship perturb the berserker. He merely hissed and sprang from the boat to the lifeboat. His sword swung at the pirates even before their transport could tip dueto the sudden imbalance. First it was to the Fe-Toa's thigh, next the Ve-Toa's shoulder, then back to the Fe-Toa's elbow in a cycle of maiming strikes. His lightning war was not interrupted at all by a shift in scenery; on the contrary, he only pressed his attack more in blows that could by themselves end a fight.

[Profiles]

Ic: Anthyn was unhappy. She had let the fishy no-good toa go for all of a few seconds to break his neck, but in that time she lost him, and she didn't like that. She wanted to crush the life out of them once and for all and end the squabble, and now she had an extra reason for it. Her wings flapped once and shoved her forward like a torpedo through the murk...... And slammed her into the hull of the boat as it fell apart. Her forceful entry through the hull smashed more of the wooden structure apart and sunk even more rapidly than before, but she didn't care. She trudged through the water that filled the hold as she marched forward. She heard muffled voices from above, and then yelling."GET TO THE LIFEBOATS! ABANDON SHIP!""WHAT LIFEBOATS?!""GET IN!"That was her cue. The boat continued to shake itself apart, but she wasn't done yet. Water gushed in around her and swamped her even more, but she easily jumped and kicked through the hull again with her immense power. There they were, the two toa, in their little raft, moving towards the shore. Ducking under the water, she swam like before, a torpedo through the water, like a streak of lightning under the waves, and then emerged under the raft."Surpriiiiise!" she yelled as she tore through the grassy raft and spilling the two toa into the water Anthyn herself disappeared from view under the water, too.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Bahokosar flipped aside while growing himself some extra armor, the slash grazing him and shattering it with the Parakuka's strength. "The boat be breaking!"Sorapak parried with his sword, which broke under the Parakuka's power. "GAAAH!" He tumbled back overboard long before Anthyn fully broke the boat. "You're fixing that."Using the time he had, Bahokosar forced the blade to become a soft and malleable metal, like pure gold. He was bashed into the water and bruised as the boat exploded with Anthyn's fury. "Aye, whatever, MOVE!"Sorapak tossed a seed into Wrath's armor, which grew a tree on him. The tree tipped away from Bahokosar so as not to hit him, but with the last of his EE, Sorapak managed to make a tree too big and heavy for even a Parakuka-user to break while swimming, avoid, or lift. It forced him down. "Where's the other one?!" He brandished his broken sword, which was still sharp at the edge and cracked area."Hmm...maybe BELOW?!" His voice was laden with Captain Obvious Sarcasm.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Right then, Sorapak felt a familiar hand clamp onto his mouth before it dragged him under, holding him in a headlock as she pulled him deeper and deeper, using her wings to shove water away from her for propulsion. The ears of the toa felt like bursting from the pressure as he was towed farther from the surface, but Anthyn didn't seem to be stopping. She then moved him around so that he could look at her face. There it was, a cunning but beautiful mask of an equally lethal but seductive woman who shouldn't exist in the first place, and it was close, very close to his own face.And then Anthyn smiled before winding her right hand back and thrusting it to Sorapak's chest armor. And then, quite frighteningly, Anthyn tore his armor right off and let it fall to the sandy floor, revealing the toa's fleshy insides. And then, without warning, Anthyn punched him in the gut and twisted her fist. Blood started to cloud the water.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

IC: Sorapak would have sputtered something about cuttlefish, but the hand cut him off. Being used to seeing beautiful women and helping them, then stealing from them, her face affected him very little, but it was distracting as his armor was torn off and then punched under. The air escaped his lungs."Lackey, eh?!" Bahokosar's blade dipped into the waters as he dove and activated his mask, stabbing down at Anthyn. If anything, she would probably have to release Sorapak and let him float up to the surface in his injured condition. He would have called her a scurvy my mom, but he was a bit too underwater for such a thing. The very look in his eyes, however, was offensive.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Anthyn spun herself and Sorapak around so that Bahokosar's sword struck at Sorapak instead of her. The sword penetrated deeply, wounding the toa of the green more grievously than Anthyn would have done herself. But a devious and vicious idea popped into her mind as the point of the sword stuck from Sorapak's back through his chest and she took it immediately. Using her immense natural strength she simply bent the point of the sword ninety degrees. Bahokosar wouldn't be able to withdraw the weapon and it would deliver even more injury to Sorapak at no cost to Anthyn.

IC: Sorapak would have howled in pain, but he had passed out.Bahokosar used the sword as a hook to pull Sorapak out of the water, then used his powers to straighten the sword. He pulled it out, then regenerated Sorapak's armor and sword. He sheathed his sword, swam towards shore, while stabbing down at Anthyn when she no doubt pursued him with Sorapak's sword. "I prefer not to risk me own blade."Sorapak gurgled some water, expelling it, and started breathing again, albeit asleep. His rum bottle had been shattered, sending the drink into the waters before Anthyn pursued, no doubt obscuring her vision to the fact that a sword was going right for her face.OOC: Since water alone obscures vision anyway, that should make it nearly undetectable until it's super close.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Ic: Just as the two toa thought they were getting away, however, the Valkyr attacked once more, this time meaning to end the fight. The rum did little to murk the water (rum is rather clear) but the massive blood trail Sorapak was oozing through the hastily-crafted armor served as a beacon to signal where the two pirates were to Anthyn. Kicking water back with her wings one last time, she shot up like a bullet from the bay floor at the two swimming figures. She knocked the sword away and scooped both pirates up, one in either arm, and carried them out of the water and up onto shore in a graceful leap aided by her wings. Water spilled all about her like rain from a stormcloud, creating an entrancing image that was equally astounding.She slammed the two pirates onto the ground with dull thuds as she knelt next to them and her hands firmly pressed them down. Sorapak was out cold but Bahokosar seemed to still have life in him; Anthyn placed the tip of a wing on the back of the toa of iron's neck. "One foul move and I'll snap your jugular in two. Consider the two of you under arrest in the name of Ga-Koro. You're finished."Ooc: This gives us all a decent end to the engagement. Logically, there is no way to wiggle out of this; Anthyn can and will break his neck (she's both the type to do it and already gave the warning), and she's also in possession of near Pakari-level strength, and since Bahokosar is in a lock there really is no way he can fight back. Sorapak is... well, severely disabled, not to mention bleeding profusely from basically being gutted.'Arete' 2, Pirates 0.

IC: Wrath glanced at the tree growing out of his cloak and into the water, preventing him from moving at top speed. Then he dropped his sword. It was useless now, for what he was about to do.He clenched his fists. Then he unleashed a few hammer strikes onto the trunk of the tree.Formed with low elemental energy and distracted by attacks from two directions, the pirate's distraction exploded. Wooden shrapnel bounced off Wrath's body, penetrating the cloak but unable to go no further. Dropping the remains of the tree, he sped up to leap onto land after Anthyn.He snarled at what he saw. Good riddance. Wrath would've liked to maim them first, but he guessed Lust could take care of anything like that now. And besides, he had more pressing matters at hand. Like the fact that his cloak was in tatters and sword ruined.Retract.The thing de-activated. His claws became digits and bulky body more lean. The rage was unsatiated as ever, but still subsided. He shrank a little.Wrath crossed his arms and stood silently next to Lust. His smouldering gaze landed on the conscious toa. He'd stay here for now and see if she wanted his help. Unlikely, but there were appearances to keep up.Another farce. Another play. Another combat faked, another game won. Another repeat. As ever.

[Profiles]

Ic: Anthyn turned to look at Wrath while Bahokosar continued to laugh. She was expressionless at first, but then a delightful little sneer developed that twisted into a wicked grin and her eyes seemed to light up in bittersweet glee. She started to shake her head gently and said, "I don't like the way he laughs." Bahokosar's guffaw ceased as he flt her exert a fraction more force with her wing aaaand...SNAP! "Oops," she cooed as she turned to admire the damage done. "His neck must have broken when I brought them out of the water. A pity." She stood up. "Our job is done here; we'll leave the matoran to deal with the rest."Ooc: No, Bahokosar isn't dead, but he is now injured and if he moves too much (that is to say, at all) he'll be quadriplegic. I'm sure the matoran healers can help him. :P

IC: Embok [Nearing Ga-Koro from Ta-Wahi]The suns were high in the sky, casting short, double shadows behind the tall, strong figure as he strode towards the Koro he called home. It was peaceful, to the point where the self-appointed protector of Ga-Koro, almost smiled. Almost being a key word in that sentace. Embok didn't smile. Ever.He frowned, quite a lot, and his frown deepened even more as he got closer to the Village of water. That sound. The sound that Embok never wished to hear. Especially from his own Koro. The sound of battle. Stopping on the top of a dune of sand, Embok focused the telescopic lens built into his Tryna onto the Village. He scaned the area, until...There, the Toa of Plasma thought, his eyes focused on the docks. There seemed to have been a battle, not something Embok liked in his Koro. This made him slightly mad, as he had returned to find the Village seemingly under attack. This wouldn't do. At all.With a thought, Embok used his elemental power to heat the air below him, creating an updraft that carried him into that air and towards the Koro. The Guards didn't even bother to stop him, he was too well known.Eventually, the Toa of Plasma came to the docks, and he released the power holding him up. The elementalist came to a three point landing, and rose to his full height. A few Matoran seemed relieved to see another Toa-Protector had come to the scene, especially one who they had known for quite some time."What," he said, directing this towards the beings who seemed to be handling it, "Is going on here."Embok didn't shout or yell, but he had a talent for making himself heard.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -Turaga Denerium, the quirky old man who sold fruit from a cart, had watched the entire fight between the Toa 'Arete' and the pirates. He sighed and shook his head. Denerium didn't seem to be his usual self, normal he was rather casual and very eccentric about selling his products. But he had a lot on his mind as of late. In his dreams he'd been seeing glimpses of what he knew was yet to come. He'd only been able to see tiny glimpses, small snippets. The one thing he knew for certain about them was that they were dark...very, very dark. He was concerned for the islands future. OOC: Open for Interaction.

OOC: Interacting with Denerium Snelly. Also, in his Vile armor, he is unrecognizable as a vortixx, or as anything else for that matter. Just call him the person, the humanoid, or the armored being.IC: Siris The armored being walked into Ga-Koro. Observing the fight between the pirates and the Arete, he shook his head, deciding not to get involved. "The fools, all of them," he thought. "Who would steal a ship in broad daylight? And the toa too, such cheap heroes; they think that they're invincible. They have yet to be truly tested." Walking along, he suddenly found that he was hungry. Using this as an excuse to restock supplies, he walked to a nearby fruit stand. While he walked, he contemplated his situation and that of the island's. Tensions were growing high between the Makuta and the resisters, and war was sure to come soon. He wasn't sure which side would win, but he knew that no matter who did, it would come at a huge price to the island. As for a more personal note, the dark thoughts inside his head had been increasing. It would be only a matter of time before Ausar surfaced again... But he pushed these thoughts aside as he approached the stand. He walked up to it and said "What kinds of fruit do you have?"

IC: Wrath just nodded noncommittally at Lust's orders. Mentally, he was berating himself for his attempts to negotiate. Words did not solve problems, actions did. That much Enlightenment had taught him. Why would he thus make the assumption that negotiation with the pirates could solve anything? This was only further proof that his quest had to be completed. To uncover the lies and fight the corruption, to show the world how cowardly 'heroes' really were."What is going on here."He turned to meet the speaker, cloak swirling. A yellow and orange figure, seemingly deferred to by both matoran and the tide of guards rushing to the scene, had landed a few dozen bio away on the docks. His scoped kanohi had settled into a cold expression like those typically found on Pride. The armor of the toa was plate and smooth--like Wrath's own had been, before enlightenment.The berserker couldn't sate his rage at the appearance of another 'hero' and stoic, but could cover it with another dislike for appearances' sake. He thought of the pirates and their foolishness, and sure enough, one anger fell under another in his head. His own helm glanced at the defeated toa in disdain before looking to the newcomer."Pirates threatened the village and attacked its defenders," Wrath explained. "Lacking in peaceful solutions to conflict under the onslaught, we were forced to detain them."

[Profiles]

IC: Embok [Ga-Koro Docks]The Toa of Plasma turned toward the speaker, a large, redblack-armored Toa, and nodded slowly in understanding. Embok's analytical mind quickly went over the situation now that he had more information. A small part of him felt relieved that he wasn't the only one in the Koro who cared enough to defend it against threats. That feeling increased when he heard that they had first tried peaceful solutions.More Toa who cared were good. More Toa who cared and actually used their heads were even better. Embok realised that, without meaning to, he had tensed up; so the Toa of Plasma relaxed somewhat. However, his face was still set in the cold, hard expression. I am on edge, he thought gravely, Things haven't been normal lately..."Then I thank you," he said to the strange Toa, even though it looked like Makuta himself would have to start dancing before Embok would thank someone. "For protecting this village when I could not." That said, the elementalist gave a small, respectful bow, and moved out of the way to let the Guard move in. He would have to talk to these beings once this was over.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -Denerium smiled at Siris. "Well....I have apples, pears, coconuts, mangoes, watermelon, strawber-" He went on and on and on until he had practically named very fruit in existence, and even a few that didn't exist.

IC: Denerium - Ga-koro -"Indeed sir, indeed!" Denerium said with a grin, taking the widgets and then putting tree coconuts, and three pineapples into a basket. "Enjoy sir! Come by again! Oh, and heres an apple, on the house!" He tossed it to Siris, who caught it easy. "Good hands sir."

IC: Siris"Thank you!" the armored vortixx called back. He walked towards the scene of the fight while eating his apple. Putting his helmet back on, he stood aside, inspecting the damage and the overall scene.IC: Dyzaera"These guys are pros," Dyzaera thought as the Arete quickly pulled in the pirates faster than she ever could alone. She then saw a black knight approaching the scene. "What do you think of these new toa?"IC: Siris"I don't really know," the vortixx replied. "They seem to know what they're doing but I still don't really know. They have yet to be tested with anything big; this was just a bunch of fools stealing a ship in broad daylight."

IC: Dalia:Dalia sat on the steps in front of Casa Jurturna. They might not be home, but it was dark now, and she didn't risk trying to go into Ga-Koro, or camp in the woods.IC: Auron:Auron tapped his chest armor, where a small triangle without a base was branded on it, "It's not really a mark, it's actually a ceremonial thing back from when I helped on Keahi... But the Guards might not think that. You got some paint or something? I'd hate to lose it permanently."

Edited by AuRon the champion