Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:"Okay, really Jikal, now you're just teasing me. But if you insist...." Truthfully, Labelle wanted Jikal to tell the story. She knew it was wrong, but she actually wanted to hear about Jikal's action, hoping, needing to hear about the Sadism they contained. Yes, she didn't have the Mark anymore, but it was as if her body hadn't quite realized it yet, and it yearned for the strength that had once come with that emotion.Then again, she couldn't let anyone know. It didn't look like anyone else had the same problem as her, and she didn't want them to think any less of her. And she especially didn't want word getting out that she had been influenced by the Mark she had born."When do want to start practicing?" Labelle asked Jikal.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC (Ketan)A blast of water spurting out of an alleyway, accompanied by the sounds of scuffling and raised voices, caught Ketan's attention. He frowned, but inside he was smiling. Perfect. Beckoning to Anthyn, he made his way over to the alley, drawing his scythe as he did so. He stepped in front of the dim entrance to the corridor between the huts, and stopped, the sunlight on his back. To the beings in the alley, he would look like some demigod, silhouetted against the sun."What," he said, his voice booming impressively, full of power and authority. " What, in Mata Nui's name, is going on here?"

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro - Emotia looked at Ketan, her eyes widened a bit, they were so...screwed. "It's a rather long story...one I'm sure you don't want to hear...so will just be on our way!" She said with a good-to-honest grin. She knew it probably wasn't gonna work, but hey, it was worth a shot.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Ketan)"On the contrary," Ketan replied, his voice lighter but still edged with authority. He was silhouetted against the sun, so none of the beings in the alley could make out his face. Was he angry, or forgiving?"I am quite interested in why you are disturbing the peace of the village under my protection."

IC (Ketan)The Toa of air chuckled quietly. "I have no problem with that. If that's all you are doing, I'll be happy to leave you to it."His eyes glowed, pinpricks of red light in a black silhouette. "But you must understand my caution. This village has been terrorized for a long time, and it cannot continue. Violence is forbidden, and justly so. I see a knife, and I heard shouting; I will remain suspicious until I hear your story."

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro - "This knife, belongs to that matoran." She said, gesturing to him. "He was trying to slit my friend's neck here." She said, pointing to Jikal. "I merely intervened.

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"True as can be," Tillian piped up from his perch on the roof of a nearby hut, watching the above proceedings from a little surfer's nest he had built for himself six feet above the ground. His legs kicked like pendulums over the roof, cutting the air like straight razors, and his grin was so hardset and powerful that it could slice a diamond square in two. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw that turncoat Reaver collapse against the hut like a stack of cards against a heavy breeze, tumbling into pieces against the sturdy structure and watching the events lazily.Resolving himself to deal with her later, Tillian turned his gaze to Ketan again and pushed himself down, sliding down the hut's roof like whiskey down the throat of an alcoholic, a bullet down the barrel of a gun. Every movement he made carried not the characteristic happy-go-lucky attitude of a surf rat, but the dark, quiet, restrained swagger of a model on the way to his next appointment. He made his way over to Emotia in three steps and put his arm around the waist of his wife."We were actually just leaving," Tillian chirped, a pearly white grin on his face. "We have a honeymoon to kick off, right, Emotia?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NPC Matoran"Completely. " He jabbed a finger at Jikal. "That, is the psychopath responsible for the deaths of almost a dozen Matoran a mere day ago. He and the rest of his Mark Bearer crew, a portion of which is currently here, in this alley."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: NikarraNikarra opened her eyes, to find herself lying in a room in the hospital. She got up off of the floor -- it seemed that no-one was around. As she pushed herself up, she noticed that the timestamp -- and the Mark of Lust -- were missing from her arm. She felt something that was at the same time both like pain and relief, and let out a sigh.She sneaked silently through the door, and exited the hospital, before looking around Ga-Koro. Nikarra was home.And she had absolutely no idea what to do now that she was there.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Tillian and Emotia had been gone from their home for several days. Tillian had gone to Po-Wahi, and swam back, hile Emotia had just been out and about before both of them were exiled from the village.Liara didn't find out until hours after the fact, and by that point, there really was nothing she could do. However, there were a bunch of angry Matoran headed for Casa Juturna. She convinced them to leave. SInce then, she had taken it upon herself to guard the house.And at the moment, she was guarding the Salamanders. The Le-Toa was perched on the couch, a bottle in one hand, and her rather shaky vision on the door.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)Tillian's eyes were boring past the Matoran, past Emotia, past even Ketan; his azure gaze was affixed firmly onto Anthyn, and it was very clear from the way his jaw was set that he wasn't checking her out in the least. No, there was something off about her...he could feel it; almost on impulse, he felt like letting his fingers dance over to the Rahkshi staff on his back. He choked this impulse down with all the restraint he could muster and turned to Emotia."We should go," Tillian said calmly. "We did nothing wrong. They can't detain us. Let's just get out of here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jikal"You know, I had a purpose when I woke up... What was I-" In an instant, it all came back. The reason he was glad Ga-Koro was where he had woken. Because this was the place where Iris had broken out, and he'd been separated from Kitsune. He frowned. It had been several days, he wasn't sure if he would be able to find them."Right. That's what it was."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Ketan)The Toa of air raised a hand, stopping Tillian and Emotia. "Actually, I can detain you," he said softly, a hint of steel running under his words. "If you are Mark Bearers, as this Matoran says, then, under the orders of Hahli, you must leave this village."Tillian looked as though he were hardly listening. His eyes drifted past Ketan and fixed themselves on the figure at his shoulder: Anthyn. His gaze hardened; he tensed, as though preparing himself for a fight. Emotia looked a little sullen at the attention her husband was giving to Anthyn, but said nothing,Ketan could feel emotions beginning to run high. This would not do. He had to solve this confrontation in a manner befitting a heroic Toa.Easy."Fortunately, it's simple enough to tell whether or not anyone here is a Mark Bearer," he said. "Show me your arms. Wrist to shoulder."Had his attention not been diverted elsewhere, Ketan doubted Tillian would have complied so readily with his request. He looked and acted like a rebel, someone who enjoyed defying authority just for the sake of it. But the Toa did as he was asked, distractedly rolling up his sleeves to display bare arms. Emotia followed his lead. Both Toa were clean; their armour was bare of any mark.Ketan nodded, and stepped to the side. "You're free to go," he said lightly. "And congratulations. May you have a long and happy life together."

IC: "Ah, the Drunken Takea. Best place on the island." Sorapak swung over to the counter. "Send any pirates to us, mate." He then took a swig of his rum, to find that it was gone. "...get me a refill, too. The specialty one." He handed over a shiny coin. The bartender laughed. "Pirates? Well, that explains the loot." He greedily snatched the golden widget and refilled Sorapak's bottle to the brim.Bahokosar tapped the table. "Ye better not be thinkin' I'll be doing all the interviews. I be a pirate, not yer secretary.""Ah, but you've taken no actions befitting a pirate. You see, to be a pirate, one must perform the deeds necessary, be they vile, selfish, deceitful, treacherous, or even oddly heroic. No rules, mate.""I don't see ya doin' anything of that stature, Sorapak.""Of course. Because if it were obvious to the naked eye..." He pulled out a golden widget safely out of the bartender's view. "It wouldn't be very pirate-y now would it?" He scratched it against the table and handed it to Bahokosar while taking a swig of rum."Aye. This be the most genuine treasure I've seen in me life." He laughed, eyeing the shredded piece of gold foil that had been scratched off to reveal an ordinary widget--and a counterfeit nonetheless.OOC: So yeah, anyone? Pirate crew? Non-expy this time, I was thinking more people would be signing up.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro - Emotia could see Tillian was very tense, and believe it was best that they leave. "Alright, let's go home honey." She said, tugging his arm as she began to move out of the alley, the sooner they got away from Anthyn, the better.

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)Tillian nodded quietly as Emotia took his arm, still slightly subdued, and smiled perkily at Ketan and Anthyn; the two Toa stood where they were, watching the newlyweds exit the area. The strange taser-like jolt in his heart intensified as he walked past Anthyn - there was something wrong with her, she didn't belong here, she didn't deserve to be here - and then faded the more steps he took away from her."I'm sure we'll meet again sooner or later," he said as he and Emotia walked back towards the beach. "Small world, right?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emotia - Ga-koro - As they walked down the beach, they could see Casa Juturna in the distance, Emotia sighed, finally relaxing. It was all over, the marks were behind them forever. "You know, for a moment back there I thought we were all gonna get arrested." She said with a nervous laugh.

IC: Tillian (Ga-Koro)"She doesn't belong," said Tillian suddenly, as if he had been barely restraining the words since leaving the enforcers; his tone was filled with an uncharacteristic hatred that contradicted his relaxed swagger, and his eyes darkened, his canines digging into his bottom teeth like drills. "There's something wrong about her. She shouldn't be here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraLiara was perched on the couch, still staring at the door, a half empty bottle of Salamanders clutched in one hand. You're a failure, Liara. Dully, she took a large gulp from the bottle. Have you ever succeeded at anything before? You were the black sheep of the family. You turned away from the side of good, and became a thief. Eventually, you earned enough renown, and joined a group of mercenaries.You were good at that, I suppose. Succeeded in your mission almost every time. Stole more wealth, stole more hearts than anyone else, except maybe Dorian. Broke a fair number of them too. Ironic, isn't it? That you stole and broke so many, only to find your own in a situation that causes pain and nothing but. And still can't bring yourself to leave.Then you managed to compromise your own morals, what little of them you have left. Got yourself tricked by a madman. Some good came of it. Skyra managed to get you back on track, pointed you in the right direction. You got in with a good bunch, started to fix your life. Met Tillian. Things were good for a while. You were happy, everyone was happy. Then you went to Le-Koro, and you started drinking again. And you know what I mean when I say that. Not a few glasses in the evening, this was carry-a-flask-around-on-your-hip-drink-until-you-pass-out drinking. And you didn't bother trying to figure out why, you just drank, and drank, and drank, hoping to numb it all.Things were normal, for the next week or so. Then came the wedding, and you drank yourself into unconsciousness under a table. You weren't around when Tillian got hurt. When he needed you.And then came to topper to all of your failures. Not only did you fail to realize your own emotions until after it was too late, you managed to destroy your friendship with Skyra because of futile feelings. You couldn't even track down one lady-killer of a Mark Bearer to find out how to save your best friend's wife.She lifted the bottle, and took a massive gulp. She hadn't bothered using a glass since she started the bottle. You're a failure. And you sicken yourself every time you look in a mirror.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Emotia - Beach, Ga-Wahi -Emotia stopped, and looked at Tillian, she'd never seen him act like this before. "You mean that Toa of Stone? She seemed normal enough." Though Emotia had to admit...something did seem slightly off about her, but she couldn't really place it, and that didn't explain why Tillian was behaving like this.

OOC: Sorry for the delay.IC: Tawara, Ga-Koro Streets"Then I guess I'm coming. I hope this won't get me killed."OOC: Yeah, time for a timeskip (pun not intended). You should probably make that post, Darkon.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Emotia - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi -Considering that her husband was practically a vampire, somehow the fact that he could smell that something was wrong with someone wasn't that surprising. "Well, we don't have to worry about her, we're home now." She said as they walked up the the house, as they opened the door and entered they saw Liara, drunk as ever, on the couch. "Liara!" Emotia said, with a surprised, but friendly voice.

IC: LiaraIt took a long moment for Liara to even register her presence, looking at her with reddened eyes. "Oh, good."Her voice was slurred. "You aren't dead. Good yo know someone succeeded where I failed."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)"C'mon, you," Tillian said, his righteous anger dying now that he was within the confines of Casa Juturna once again; he moved towards the well-worn, soft leather couch and scooped up Liara in a bridal carry, holding her over one shoulder and carrying her upstairs. "Time to get you to bed. I'll set up some coconut water for the morning so you can deal with the hangover."Liara opened her mouth to say something in her drunken state, but Tillian, the dark, cocky air gone from his gait, sshed her and carried her into one of Casa Juturna's many bedrooms. The vampiric Toa pulled back the blankets on Liara's bed and tucked her in, lying on the bed next to her and kissing her forehead softly with a gentle smile."Sweet dreams, kiddo. You've earned them."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Liara"No. I haven't." Liara was far different from even her usual drunken behavior. Normally, she became cheerful and affectionate, no matter what she was like when she was sober.Now, she was solemn and glum. Depressed, would be the best term. "I haven't, Til."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Tillian (Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi)Tillian was quiet, then, and Liara settled into his hug with an occasional hiccup or dry sob. The night sky, starless and void of light, added to the bleak atmosphere of the nest the avian-esque Toa had created for herself here, and automatically, Tillian couldn't help but want to stay here and illuminate this poor girl's world, especially when she was in such a poor emotional state right now. In the back of his head, something - the same something, he'd wager, that had immediately told him something was wrong with Anthyn - was whispering to him that he was nothing but a teenage fantasy to her, that one simple little night spent in her room would make this all go away. He bit his lip, drawing a single drop of blood that teetered precariously over his flesh before being lapped up by his tongue."That's okay," he whispered quietly. "I haven't, either."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LiaraLiara hugged Tillian tightly and her eyes watered. "I..."She took a deep, shuddering breath. "I've been a horrible person. I tried to turn things around. But I keep screwing everything up. No matter what I do, things just fall apart."

fK5oqYf.jpg