Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Just so that these guys don't get swept away by all the posts in-between.IC:As they rejoined Cael and Wiremu, Agni turned to the Toa of water. "I hope our little sparring-session wasn't too hard to watch." he said to her. Despite not having adressed it before, the veteran had noticed how Cael took care of Joske and that she acted more like a concerned friend then merely a healer while being around him. Which was by no means bad, but Agni realized it was porbably not her favourite pastime to watch two hotheads trying to get the best of each other. Especially since she had just nursed one of them back to health.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Hanix"Zakama requested we stay in Ga-Wahi and keep an eye out for any suspicious activity," Hanix stated, "First we find an inn and then we research,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Hanix"Mark Bearers, a Toa called his new team out and said they were fakes," Hanix said as she entered an inn, "That's what,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Hanix"Still we must keep watch," Hanix said as she rented a room, "Lets head to our room to rest alright? No funny business,"

IC: Hanix"Oh....eh, they'll live," Hanix shrugged as she opened the door to their room, "We will be stayin here till Zakama says so,"

IC: Hanix"worry about the present time, we will not be here long, I promise you," Hanix said,

IC: Havon - Ga-koro -Havon spend the majority of his time collecting the other members of the Hau Karda. "Guys, I think it's rather prudent that we go after the mark bearers and Miha, I refuse to abandon her, mostly because her father would kill me."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Zyron and Myka from Ko-WahiIC: ZyronWell, this went better than expected, Zyron thought as they got closer and closer to Ga-Koro. Using a map and compass had certainly helped a lot, too. He just hoped that maybe it would be possible to spend a little more time in one place this time.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

IC: ZyronZyron carefully approached the gate, and stopped right before it to take a closer look at the guards. He too had noticed the way they'd looked at Myka's arm, which made him a bit uneasy. His feeling told him that something was going on.But then he shoved those thoughts aside and did his best to smile assuringly and, more importantly, innocent, hoping that everything would go well and that there'd be no trouble as he started walking again.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

IC: MykaAs Zyron's own arm was examined and he was allowed through, Myka frowned slightly. I wonder what that's all about..."So, Zyron, this is Ga-Koro. Chances are you know it." She winked and spun around slightly, but hit her hand against a wall. "Ouch."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Vhisoli Vhisoli got up and went to work. She had papers to file, and money to make. Then she had an idea. She sent a letter to Kaijon, Pineas, Cosi, and Zharuk, hoping that they would get it. She had recently obtained information on the ILS from a letter sent by the spy Jomar Kyrae, and she was going to share it with the rest of the executives. The letter was written as follows:To my dear brother and his associates; Jomar Kyrae has sent me detailed information on a group known as the "Island Liberation Squad". This group is the largest Makuta Resistance group on the island. He has provided us with a map of the village and a list of all their members for reference. It would be madness to attack such a group; the most beneficial plan would be to work with them, and I believe that Jomar has already sealed the deal for us. He says that he is about to obtain files detailing a certain creature known as "Parakuka". These creatures have been the target of interest and research in the scientific community, but one problem remains: how to remove them. If we can hire a scientist willing to devote his research to this cause, we would gain trust in the eyes of the island. But this doesn't mean that we lose the essence of our identity; we will still be having dealings in business. And I have a plan, a risky one, but one that has a lot of promise. This plan is to plant spies in every single one of the island's factions and to make alliances with all of them. In this way, no matter which side wins, we will profit. I have already contacted Kaijon Richler and have told him to join himself with the most powerful business corporation on the island, and if we can get a spy in the Makuta followers and in all of the other factions, than we will be able to have high influenece over the island. However, this plan comes with the ris that if we are found to be working for both sides, surely we will come under attack. Please consider my proposal. Vhisoli StorukruOOC Long story short, I will be attempting to plant spies in every major faction on the island. I have already penetrated the ILS and I'm pretty sure I can get an acceptance into the Cultured Gentry soon.

IC: Myka"I'm fine." Myka smiled, unaffected by the injury. "Hey, what's that?"There was a poster hanging on the wall, an image of a Kakama on it, and the following text below:Name: ElaxAlias: XerovWanted on suspicion of Murder. Contact Tarrhus in The Unfortunate Fikou, Onu-Koro, if you have any information, no matter how little -- all help is appreciated.OOC: Well, someone had to notice the poster eventually. :shrugs:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Myka"Yes and no." Myka frowned. "I think I know the person it's describing, but I haven't seen him in a long, long time. And he didn't really seem like much of a murderer to me..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zyron"Interesting", Zyron said, "and I'd love to hear more about it, if that's okay with you... but not here. Do you know any... silent places?"Even though it might be nothing, he thought it might be better to keep it all secret. After all, you never knew who might be listening...

IC: Zyron"Yes, I think you mentioned that already" Zyron replied. He looked around carefully, but couldn't spot anything suspicious. Yet he felt quite nervous, but probably that was because of the kind-of-but-maybe-not-really secret that was about to be uncovered. No matter what, he just could not relax.Getting paranoid again, eh? he thought to himself.

OOC: Really hope you don't mind getting tangled up in my plot -- if you don't really want to be involved, you can walk out at anytime. :)IC: Myka"Well, so I was there with a few of my friends, and this Matoran shows up..."There I was, sitting beside my friends -- a Ta-Matoran named Jalna, a Ga-Matoran, Traxia, and a Matoran of Lightning called Nikarra -- and he walks over to us, and he says, "Hi, I'm Elax."At this point, I'm pretty sure he's going to try to ask one of us out, because -- no offence -- when a guy walks up to a girl he doesn't know, that's usually his intention. Obviously, Jalna either hasn't caught on to this or doesn't really care, and introduces herself and the rest of us to him. He asks to sit down, and Jalna tells him he can (honestly, he looked a little dodgy, I didn't like his eyes). The next day, he meets up with us yet again, and doesn't take part in the conversation except to say where he lives... and I'm really taking my time with this, so I'll just move along to the point. We keep meeting up in Ga-Koro, but Jalna and Elax have become... 'interested' in each-other, so they start drifting away, as does everyone else. Eventually, I'm on my own, in Ko-Wahi."And that's pretty much everything I know. Although..." Myka looked again at the poster. "I'm pretty sure Jalna had said her brother was called Tarrhus..."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

OOC: Nah, it's fine. Adventure ahead! =D (honestly, I was kinda expecting something like that to happen :P )IC: ZyronThe matoran listened carefully to Myka telling her story, nodding every now and then. So far, it sounded all quite normal, just like a random encounter and some drifting apart - all things that happen at some point of everyones' life."And did you hear anything from them again? Specifically from Jalna?"

IC: Zyron"I see...", Zyron replied. "Then maybe we should try to find out about Jalna next." He hesitated for a moment. This might all be part of a bigger thing... did he really want to get involved?'It's not like I could simply turn away and ignore it now, though', he thought. But the matoran knew he would - no, they would have to be careful. Anything that involved some kind of murder was particularly dangerous."Do you have any ideas whom we could ask? Nikarra, maybe?'

IC: Myka"I don't have any way to contact any of them. I think our best bet might be going to Onu-Koro, and finding out from Tarrhus exactly what the poster's about." Myka suggested.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Myka"No, but walking to various places around the island is fun!" Myka grinned. "And all we really need to do is get a boat to Ta-Wahi, go to Ta-Koro, and go down that tunnel that leads to Onu-Koro."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

IC: Zyron"Okay then" Zyron sighed. Well, at least a boat trip was included. He did enjoy going by boat... which reminded him of his old boat he'd left behind in Ko-Wahi. Zyron was just about to feel greatly annoyed about himself when he remembered that he wouldn't have wanted to carry it all the way to Ga-Koro, anyway."So our next destination is Ta-Wahi?"