Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"... and then I'll get to work. Et toi, mes amis?"
IC (Ketan)The Toa of Air laughed. "Well done! That's all it takes- a costume and an act, and the willingness to follow the script. And the script runs like this: we are a team of Toa dedicated completely to the Matoran. Whatever they need, we will do. Whatever threatens them, no matter how vague, we will confront and remove, and do it in the name of Mata Nui."This is only Act One; the curtain has barely risen. The better we play our parts, the sooner Act Two will come."Greed smiled. "And I can assure you: it will be a karz of a show."

IC:A small smile tugged at Rewera's lips. Ravage had proven to be more than just a mere tour-guide. But he looked like his mind was occupied by something else; and so she kept her own thoughts to herself."Very well then." she said, starting to walk back towards the entrance of the village. "To Onu-Koro it is then."OOC: Rewera and Ravage to Onu-Wahi.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: JL - CyraxBoth Toa were now done with their meal. Knowing that they really had nothing to do now due to the fact that they have no idea what is going on, they planned to split up again, to search for clues, although they planned to meet up again. JL decided to head south before coming north again, on the western half of the island, while Cyrax headed north and west.OOC: JL to Ta-Wahi, Cyrax to Po-Wahi

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Decaia nodded at Greed's words. Looking at the others--all of whom had yet to do or say anything else at this point--he frowned. "Perhaps you all should be Sloth, considering your activity level," he said. "Stop it. You're upstaging me."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: Venedico (Ga-Koro)After his question had been answered, Dico had let his thoughts drift, allowing Sloth to take charge; it appeared that the two had similar qualms about remaining in Ga-Koro for a lengthened period of time, and the fact that they were staying here and playing heroes made his gag reflex perk up and start working overtime. Unfortunately, Sloth had ended up capitulating to Greed's idea, leaving the Toa of Plantlife alone in opposition. He shrugged."Maybe you should start looking for a new nickname."Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: Decaia stared at Venedico for a moment, completely expressionless. Then he laughed, somehow managing to use the act to demonstrate a level of pointed apathy that seemed otherwise impossible."Haha--no."And just like that, his features flattened once more.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC Kadaka Fo:It was just another day of work for Kadaka. Enjoyable work, but work nonetheless. He supposed it was better than most people's ordinary work. After all, their work didn't entail hiding on the ocean floor waiting for goods to sell, and by goods he meant fish. I don't even know how people can stand fishing without Kaukaus, he thought to himself. They probably have to use nets and get really lucky. Down here, you get to be a part of the natural food chain. Except you have a harpoon and plasma and the fish don't.Right after he thought this, a change in the currents off to his side indicated an approaching being. He crouched down and grabbed hold of a rock on the ocean floor with one hand while his other hand drew his harpoon. He kept his shield under his coat, allowing the currents to push the coat around, making it look like stray seaweed. The visor of his mask dimmed the glow of his dark green eyes. The trap was set.A few seconds later, a ruki fish appeared. It flitted about looking for food, unaware of the hunter's eyes following it. The fish drifted closer, looking for any morsel to consume. As soon as it was above Kadaka, its fate was sealed.

Kadaka climbed onto his sailboat, happy to see that it had once again stayed where he had left it. Investing in that acre had turned out to be a very good idea. He chucked the fish he was carrying on his shoulder onto the large pile of fish he had caught. It had been a productive session. He turned the ship towards the koro and caught a good breeze that got him back quickly.Sailing up to the ruins of the docks, he anchored the vessel at one of the remaining stable ports and dropped anchor. Reconstruction was progressing but it would still take a bit of time before the docks were working perfectly again. He grabbed his fish and made his way to the shop. He dropped the fish into the ice chest to keep them fresh and went into his room. Making a note in the stores records of how many fish he had returned with, he was ready to begin the second part of work. Going outside, he flipped the sign next to the door from "closed" to "open" and went back in and took a seat behind the counter. Above the open/closed sign there was a larger sign that read:

Fo's Fish Supplies

"We sell fish"

OOC: Kadaka Fo open for interaction at his fish shop.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: DyzaeraDyzaera sat down in a local restaurant overlooking the ocean (OOC: The same Daedra were in a few days back). She ordered her meal and looking out on the ocean, she sighed. All her life, she had wanted to swim, to move through the water like everyone else could, but no, there was something different about her. Something different that unlike most toa of lightning, she didn't have that much control over her powers and thus whenever she entered the water, she'd shock herself. Even standing in a fountain could be lethal. But to just swim in the ocean, to feel the water rushing over her body; this was a pleasure she never fully appreciated as a matoran. And now, it was too late... She ordered a bottle of wine to go with the meal, intending to drink her sorrows away.

IC: That insolent-! Wrath glared down at the Ga-Toa silently, eyes twin pools of roiling lava. He had been brooding again on Greed's plan and its implications. Already set off by the brazen plot, his anger had only increased at another dry comment of his ally.Decaia knew nothing. The berserker almost wondered if the toa had ever heard of philosophy, of the study of morality and meaning. Did the apparent exile see anything of the world beyond his own tasteless quips and dull apathia? Surely he did, Wrath reasoned with a hint of bitterness; emotion was human. But he guessed that Sloth had not truly been Enlightened. Still clinging to repression and stoic nonchalance...The Pa-Toa found himself growling at this thought. A piece of faded memory tugged at his mind, but the thing on his back stopped the sensation with a picture of response. He spat back himself in mild annoyance, as close to 'Thanks' as Wrath ever got. The idea was good and made the hint of a coming flashback null. Not that he would've remembered anything, anyways, as he couldn't see much of what he'd done before now--it just stopped the irksome sensation.Finally, the berserker directed his thoughts to the matter at hand. He sneered down at Sloth and spoke. His expression was the epitome of scorn."But of course I'm slothful. I take the time to think," Wrath snarled back. "Why would someone as active and involved as you do that? You're too busy pulling another dull 'witticism' out of your sleeve."The berserker crossed his arms. His eyes stared back into the Ga-Toa's own with their characteristic choleric fury."Are you trying to kid me into believing that I'm stupidly indifferent and slow as a slug, or are you simply trying to convince yourself that you aren't? Don't waste my time."

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Wrath turned at the sound. He threw his hands up in a mockery of the typical placating gesture upon sighting the armed Akrainid, dark helm stretched into a sardonic grimace. Anger flared in him again."Didn't you hear me?" The berserker laughed spitefully. "Don't waste my time. I'm not going to kill your 'master', so stand down."OOC: For a good mental image--Wrath: "Watch out guys, we're dealing with a boss over here."

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

IC: Utu - Ga-WahiUtu felt a wrenching in his arm. It was strange to feel such. Normally, a prickling or rushing feeling was felt when the Mark was in use, or something similar.He looked down. His Mark was shining. Odd. He had not activated it. Another thing that was odd was the fact that his Mark was glowing white. Suddenly, he snapped to a walking motion again, unable to control or move his body on his own will.What was going on? Why couldn't he do anything. Utu couldn't check to see if something similar was happening to his companions, nor could he ask. Utu could not speak. At least he was still moving south. In the very center of his vision, a faint line of white had launched into the heavens. The Kumu-Islets.If he could, Utu would've smiled. His somber and bored expression would simply not be. He knew where his body was going. And his Mark did too.

Edited by We Are Legion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Labelle felt a burning sensation in arm. She tore the bandages off around her Mark, and to her surprise it was glowing a bright white instead of purple. She wondered for a moment if this was another side effect of Sadism, as if the mutation hadn't been enough.But a moment later her legs started moving on their own. She tried to stop them, but couldn't despite her best efforts. She looked around at the other Mark Bearers. Utu was ahead of her, already heading in the general direction of the Kumu Islets. Labelle realized there was a line of white line pointing straight up in the distance, probably wherever she and the Mark Bearers were being taken.Labelle sighed. This was all too much too fast. She decided to just resign herself to her fate- fighting it had gotten her nowhere so far.ooc: Labelle to Kumu, i guess.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Emotia - Ga-Wahi -Emotia felt her body being forced to move further south, her mark glowing a bright white. She realized that this must of been happening to the others, but she couldn't so much as turn her head to look. OOC: Emotia to Kumu Islets.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC - Decaia - Ga-Koro: If Decaia was hurt by Wrath's insults, he didn't show it. Instead, he simply smiled politely, clasping his hands behind his back as he looked at the other Toa. He glanced at Nokth, seeming to tell him to lower his weapon."Nah, Wrath... I don't think you're stupid because you're sluggish or indifferent..." Decaia said simply. "I think you're stupid because you claim to think, and yet do not realize that I chose to go by Sloth, and as such do not realize the stupidity and redundancy in calling me slothful. Things I know I am, and things that only feed into my name." He cocked his head slightly, looking off to the side. "Especially since... you know..... we're right on top of the ocean. Which, might I remind you, is mine. So... to simplify... you're just stupid."In any other situation, Decaia's actions would be rather foolish--and, frankly, still were. But as things stood, they were in the middle of Ga-Koro. They were surrounded by water. Decaia was ready to use his Mask of Sloth at a moment's notice. They were masquerading as heroes. What could Wrath do that Greed would possibly allow to happen, when such an opportunity as this was beckoning so warmly to the Daedra, welcoming them forward? And if it worked? Permanent residence in Ga-Koro. Adoration from the people. An unlimited supply of energy beneath his feet, twenty-four hours a day. Sure, Wrath could always enact his retribution later, but, honestly. Decaia simply did not care.He was untouchable, at least for the moment.Decaia shrugged, seeming to relax now that that was out in the open. "Perhaps you and I should hold debates more often, Wrath... Well, no matter... I say we get started before someone flips their lid and blows our cover... I feel like we've been standing here for days..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Wrath's hands clenched into fists at his sides. The berserker gnashed his teeth, eyes blazing crimson. At last he huffed and turned away to gaze out at the ocean. Its aquamarine depths were but a background to his brooding.Not only was he unable to do anything about Sloth, the Ga-Toa was right. He was stupid, the toa mused bitterly. But not because he challenged anyone more with more wit than he inasmuch as he had neglected to challenge society at length. Now he had, of course. He rejected the lies of absolutism and the hypocrisy of so-called 'heroes'; he fought the oppression of the masses and idealism's cruel influences.Yet still his defiance was inopportune. He had lost valuable resources, position of trust abandoned in his Enlightenment and time ticking down. If nothing else at least he had joined a team of other Enlightened, but none on it saw as he saw. All were just machines going through their tired motions. Or, perhaps, puppets dancing on strings. It didn't really matter. He had been stupid, and now he was paying the price.Wrath reflected on this as he stared into the empty expanse of waves before him. The thing on his back sent him an image of shattered machinery and puppets with strings cut, and part of his mind roared back in response.SOON.Soon he'd kill again. Soon he'd progress towards his ends. Soon he'd debase that apathetic fool's arguments and reduce him to a wreck.Soon.

Edited by World's #1 Dad

[Profiles]

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel stood outside of Ga-Koro with Ema. The Marines had ordered him to leave, though he didn't know why. He sighed. But then, the Mark of Affection glowed bright white on his left shoulder. He felt himself moving, walking, away from the gates and Ema. He tried to scream, but found that he couldn't. He wanted to turn around and try to talk to Ema. but he couldn't. The Mark was too strong, it's pull too powerful. He felt himself being dragged south...OOC: Agzinel to Kumu-Islets. Hey Tyler, if Ema doesn't follow him, that's fine. She can if she wants too.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal