Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Embok

A specter glided after Anthyn as she left the Turaga's hut. The air around him shimmered under his rage, and the heat pouring off in waves off his body. His footsteps cooked the ground her walked on, hissing as they vaporized what little water was left after his trip towards hut. Empty pits of darkness continued to stare straight ahead, even as Anthyn lept up to one of the buildings. Of course, he followed her, as if some unseen force was simply pulling invisible strings to direct his movements. Faintly, the sound of someone shouting echoed within him, and his distant eyes fixed themselves on an unusual scene. An orange-armored Toa, probably one of Plasma like himself, was shouting something to a brown-armored Skakdi currently sprawled on the ground.

In another time, Embok would have reacted differently. Before, he would have strode up to them, his mere presence slicing through the crowd like the bow of a ship through water. Back then, the noble Toa would have diffused the situation with carefully placed words. But not now. Now, he watched silently as the girl continued to spew psychotic threats at the Skakdi. The words filled his mind, and the soulless marionette consumed them, using them to fuel thoughts of dead and pain. Burning.

His mind was no longer functioning on the level of "intelligent" beings, instead a sea of swirling emotions, heavy with sorrow and burning with hate. The inner turmoil was visiable behind the inky depths of his eyes as he watched the Toa of Plasma before him. He did not move as Anthyn swooped down. Words were spoken, but none heard by golden-armored Toa. The Skakdi's expression strickened, the simple movement of facial features gave Embok pleasure. He fed on it, the Skakdi's fear, his pain.

The world would burn.

It would suffer as he had.

For too long had he carried the pain for the world, protecting it from suffering at the cost of himself. No longer would he defend at the cost of himself. He gave everything he had, sacrificed all that he was, and only got death in return.

It was the reason why Embok drifted after the two ladies as they dragged the Skakdi along. It was why he drank in the fear left in the poor being's wake. It was why the wide grin grew across his face as he heard the Skakdi's armor crack. It was a look filled with hunger.

The ladies spoke, he did not.

Embok fed.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"Well, I picked up this one recipe in Le-Wahi one time," Anyanka replied exuberantly, overjoyed to know that she could share recipes with the angel and try something new on for size, "and it uses honey to add creaminess to it, and ugh. It's the greatest when you garnish it with some basil and pair it with a--"

The Skakdi's arm was jerked suddenly as Anthyn and Anyanka rounded a corner, and he suddenly let out a loud whine of agony that drowned out the rest of the somnambulist's recipe. Her eyes turned slowly and cruelly to those of the "innocent" brute and only grew darker as plasma seeped out from her hands and branded his forearm, a reminder to hold his tongue before she - or, better yet, the Valkyr - held it for him.

"...pair it with a glass of Bula," she finished in a soft whisper, finally relenting her Plasma-based assault on the man's limb.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Sahrea

I blinked a few times, my eyes defocusing momentarily as if coming out of a trance. It was a strange feeling, to say the least. I flicked my eyes around, trying to figure out what just happened and where I was. Wait, the Karz? There's something in my arms. Huh. It's kinda weird. And... I'm squeezing it kinda hard. I glanced over to it, and maroon and grey immediately covered my vision. What in the...?

Oh.

Oh Karz.

I quickly unlatched my arms from around Hubertus, taking a goot two steps back from the Vortixx. "...What just happened?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Ic: "That," Anthyn lauded as she helped Anyanka haul the Skakdi into one of the most remote rooms in the headquarters, "sounds absolutely scrumptious. Honey, we'll need this room for ourselves," she said to the incumbent users of the room. Not wanting to oppose an Arete, the guards set their things aside and left Anthyn and Anyanka in the room alone. With the Skakdi, but he didn't really count, so again: Alone. She closed the door and locked it, then wrote "INTERROGATION -Anthyn" with red lipstick on a leaf and slid it under the door to alert people to steer clear of the place. She was already known to dispense justice more efficiently than most bodies could handle. People still remembered when she almost killed two pirates before they were brought to the jail; everyone who saw the sign would avoid the room with due respect.

"The rooms in this section aren't used," Anthyn said. "I'm honestly amazed there were people here, but from the looks of it they were just escaping authority here," she said with a slightly stifled laugh. "They were probably scared [poop]less when they saw me enter. Anyway, we're free to let this runt of a Skakdi accidentally trip in this room." Her eyes had a glint of if you know what I mean.

"So!" she exclaimed with an excited clap of her hands, "let's get started!"

She instantly transformed from happy angel to mad torturer. Her eyes retained their characteristic glee and her simper remained plastered on her face, but the corners were upturned with sinister charm as she struck the Skakdi's top of his spine with immense force, casting him from the table tumbling onto the floor. The base of his neck reddened with blood; Anthyn had dug her claw into his body in the strike. "Who are you?" she asked, her nice tone laced with poison. She kicked away a defensive slap from the Skakdi and settled her heavy heel on his wrist. "Answer me. I asked nicely," she said as she ever so slowly added pressure with her boot. The Skakdi's wristbones were slowly crushed and ground to dust, the metal and muscle crackling like a squished beetle's carapace. The sickening sound remained dead outside of the room's four walls, but to the three people within it was a delightful cacophony -- especially to the two girls.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

IC:

Anyanka, meanwhile, was casually flicking her butterfly knife into the Skakdi's arms and legs, watching as the serrated blade drew lines of blood that blended together into the prettiest little cascade you ever did see, like a chocolate fountain you'd see at a hoighty toighty wedding. The mental image, coupled with the look on the Skakdi's face, made her giggle.

"Wouldja like a lemon drop?" the somnambulist asked politely; the Skakdi, his mind racing with only thoughts of agony and deepseated revenge that was on the complete other side of the spectrum from the cheery sadism of the two girls, turned up and looked at her, merely snarling. Anyanka's bright smile began to turn downward at the corners, and she cocked her head.

"Uh...excuse me? Are you deaf? Can you hear me? You should be able to, I haven't even gotten around to plucking out your eardrums yet..."
Anyanka stood up from her crouched, feline-esque, spinning the knife around the Skakdi's knee and watching as the outer layers of skin were flecked off like little kids, flying off a merry-go-round as it got too fast for their little bodies to handle and they were chucked up and away like a rancid dinner. Another giggle; oh, how she loved to laugh. The Toa of Plasma made her way over to the counter top on the other side of the room, looking through the lid on each pot of every beverage until she stopped, poured herself and Anthyn a glass of lemonade as she whistled an upbeat tune (the melody to Valkyr Girl~, as it turns out!) and then promptly turned around, walked over to the captive, and doused him with the lemonade: suddenly, his cracking moan evolved into a vicious, high shriek as the citrus slipped into the wounds on his arms, legs, and spine, mixing in and creating an intense burn that would be felt along his entire body. It wasn't the same as burning someone alive with plasma, but it was still wicked cool.
"Boom! Lemon drop!" she cried triumphantly, breaking the empty pot over his hand and watching as it splintered into glass. "I hope it was as sweet for you as it was for me~!"
-Tyler
Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: The Docks Virin let out a chuckle. That would be an accurate guess.' As for my relationship with Firion The funny thing is that weve only known each other for two days. The mutual goals and fate bond two people together, I suppose. He told Voutok, his green eyes wavering over to the smaller Firion. He hadnt thought about it, but he had no idea why he and Firion were so friendly with each other. To the De-Matoran, they had appeared to be old war buddies. For some reason, he placed a great amount of trust on the Matoran and he returned that trust. They also respected each other enough to assist each other when one of them was stumbling. He supposed that was the reason why. Respect.
IC: Voutok; En Route to Ga-Koro Square from Docks"I can understand that." Voutok replied. He himself found it hard to believe that within the past two days that his memory extends to, he has suddenly gotten acquainted with three people. Four if one were to count Gahree, whom he lost track of back in Onu-Koro."Well, always a pleasure to meet a Toa, Virin. Shall we press on to Ga-Koro square, then?" Voutok then turned to Firion. "I'm almost certain Lenat will at least be almost finished constructing the 'crossbow' thing by the time we locate the alley, Firion."And with that, the three pressed on down the now-dark streets of seaweed, heading for Ga-Koro Square. It clicked in Voutok's mind silently that he wasn't at all startled by the fact he was in the presence of a Toa, compared to his initial reaction to Lenat, a Vortixx. Maybe it wasn't such a big deal now; he probably got used to people towering over his head from seeing beings like Lenat. However, it still felt odd to him. The way the dictionary from Onu-Koro--which he still carried under his arm, as it also occured to Voutok--described the Toa as practically Gods (or rather demi-gods, at least). Matoran worshiped these beings, yet Voutok just had a nonchalant conversation with one like it was nothing. Voutok shook the thoughts from his mind quickly, as he began to feel the now-familiar sensation of his mind drifting to thoughts that he could tell were his, but not...his. He still couldn't quite wrap his mind around what exactly it felt like, but he knew that sensation was typically immediately followed by another headache-inducing vision....Well, evidently, he didn't shake the thoughts quick enough, as his vision distorted (or maybe it cleared?) and he saw, through his eyes, as if he were walking through a forest. In the distortion, he turned his head to look back at Firion and Virin, but they were replaced with two different figures of about the same size...only wearing full suits of what appeared to be pure protosteel armor, with helmets that concealed their faces and made them appear to show no emotion. In their arms they were clearly suppsoed to hold something...but they were blank. a sort of fog-like pole in place of what should be there. The two figures stopped in place, alerted by something, followed by a dark roar. Two silhouettes continued to move in place of the now-halted figures as if nothing happened, then suddenly-Voutok shook himself, more purposely now, to shake the vision out of his head. This time it worked. The odd forest was replaced by the seaweed huts and platforms of Ga-Koro in an instant as they neared Ga-Koro Square. Voutok abruptly looked back at Firion and Virin when he realized he was back in reality. No protosteel armor. No helmets. Just their masks and the expressions on their masks as normal.As Voutok turned back to face the path near Ga-Koro Square, he thought to himself. "What the karz is happening to me? Or more importantly...how am I supposed to even FIND OUT what the karz is happening to me?[OOC: Assume during the "vision" time that Voutok remained at a steady pace, but continuously glaced around as if dazed or distracted for about three minutes.]EDIT: [OOC: oh, and no, the two figures in that "vision" are not supposed to be Firion and Virin.] Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC: KynaeraAfternoonHut, Ga-KoroTo any observers, Kynaera would appear to be lounging in a comfortable chair and reading a book. She was indeed scrolling through the words on the pages, but her thought processes were focused on other subjects: namely, Dorian's whereabouts.He had left her in the middle of the street soon after their kiss, leaving her victim to the stares and whispers of passers-by. Even her coldest gaze hadn't stopped the staring. She had retreated as nonchalantly as possible to the hut provided her as a member of the "Toa Arete", locked the door, and begun reading almost immediately after.Dorian would know where to find her, right? If he didn't come within the hour, she would search for him. No need to worry. Right?Kynaera abruptly realized the book in her hands was garbage and placed it back on the shelf with a groan.

Ic: Anthyn's heel ground into the floor without resistance once the Skakdi's wrist had been completely flattened into a rich red substance with the texture of moist papier-maché. She removed her boot and looked at the result of her work with nefarious joy. "Well?" she pressed for an answer.

The poor Skakdi could only reply with a pained yell as his attention was forcibly ripped apart by the two vixens and his outburst turned into a cry as he looked down at the sudden stump he featured on his left arm. The pain was all there, but seeing the result horrified him more. "aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" he screamed. His face turned pale at the open sight of his own blood flowing so freely and he waved his left arm about out of reflex because he was so freaked out. But this time there was no hand for him to use. The nerves had long since been severed and the flesh smothered, but his hand was still attached, slapping about like an angry fish caught in a noodler's grasp, smacking about and throwing liquid about as it shrugged viciously in a vain attempt to escape. The image was comical to the two girls as the mere flab of flesh flapped about, though to the Skakdi it was nightmarish.

"You're going into shock," Anthyn observed though the Skakdi gave no indication of comprehension. "I've heard that a good cure is a nice drag on a cigar..." The Valkyr rummaged through the drawers much like how Anyanka did a moment before, and it wasn't long for her to find a carton of contraband cigarettes. Not cigars, but then again most of the guards didn't have exquisite tastes anyway. She took two of the little paper tubes and a small flint and oil lighter next to the carton, then closed the drawer with a bump of her hip before she whisked back to the Skakdi. Anyanka had just given the chap a lemon drop -- which was totally cute -- which meant it was Anthyn's turn.

"Here, see, you do it like this," she said. She slipped one of the cigarettes between her teeth and lit the tip, then took a drag and exhaled the nauseous smoke back down on the Skakdi's pulpy wrist. "Here, now you try it." She pulled the white tube out and almost shoved it into the Skakdi's face -- ash end first. It found its way to the unwilling participant's left eye, searing into it. The Skakdi screamed again, but he had grown weaker since the last time. His thrashing was minimal, his voice growing hoarse. "No, that won't do," Anthyn mused, dropping the ruined cigarette and pulling the second one out and forcibly inserting it into the Skakdi's mouth.

"Now, you should light it!" She placed the lighter into his limp hand and pressed the fingers together to clamp it in place, then flicked his arm up. "No, no, stop hitting yourself!" she pleaded like a damsel decrying a relative's sins as she made the Skakdi slap himself with his bloody hand. The lighter clattered to the floor after the first hit, and when Anthyn was done the Skakdi's face was bloody just the same. "Well, it's a good thing you didn't ruin the second cig! That would be horrible. I'd have to walk alll the way back to the drawer to get a new one. Here, I'll light it for you."

Too feeble to protest any longer, the Skakdi could do nothing but stare with his one eye at the wall and plead for death even as Anthyn "missed" the cigarette and cast the small but intense flame at the Skakdi's lower jaw, sending the acrid fumes up to the Skakdi's nostrils.

"Soooothing, isn't it?" Anthyn said with an execrable snicker, as if referring to the cigarette's supposedly relaxing aroma.

IC:

Labelle looked at the Matoran with curiosity. She didn't like the rudeness with which the little thing spoke to her, and she was in a bit of a hurry. She had people to find, and some possibly to kill. What she needed now was information, not brashness.

The Matoran was still lying by the water's edge, the waves lightly lifting and dropping his body as they flowed onto shore. Labelle grabbed the Matoran by the shoulder and dragged him a little further into the sea and pushed his head underwater for a few seconds. The Matoran was injured, in no position to resist or escape.

Labelle lifted him back up. "I am a Toa, and I will not tolerate insolence. I asked you for your name, dog!" she said sternly. A moment later, and she had an enormous grin on her face. It was fun pretending to be mean.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Embok

Screams of terror, pure, animal fear.

It was filling.

Satisfying.

And only a small part of what was deserved.

The Toa of Plasma turned away from the door, his expression masked in shadow. With strides that floated across the ground, Embok moved away from the door, and out of the building.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"I think he's poopin' out," Anyanka reported sadly as she knelt down by the Skakdi, taking a sip of her lemonade and watching the light slowly dim out of the (admittedly tough) little cookie sitting in front of her and Anthyn. The Skakdi of Stone was very clearly fading; the flow of blood from his many, many wounds was starting to slow, and the crimson liquid was starting to scab over in the earliest of his wounds. His cries had become rasps, broken noises from a broken voice box, and his bones had cracked so much that it was nigh impossible to make a noise out of them anymore.

In short, if this dragged on too long, it would become more of a task to disperse justice than it would be for fun.

"Wouldja like something to drink?" she clucked sympathetically to the dying prisoner, taking his jaw and pushing it up to close his mouth and prevent her from having to smell the rancid mix of his breath and cigarette smoke. After a second, she looked at the lemonade and then back to the Skakdi; slowly, she controlled the movement of his jaw so that he could take a large sip of lemonade. Anyanka reverently pushed his head back so that the lemonade would slide back into his throat--

And then she released as the lemonade turned to plasma in his throat, burning through bone, tendons, and voice box. Had it not been for a thin inch or two of epidermis, he would have been totally decapitated without ever having even touched a blade, and Anyanka's eyes betrayed a quiet satisfaction as she moved to the counter and began to clean out her glass, tapping her foot to a music only she could hear.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Lenat- Ga-koro

IC: Click, snap...... wiiiind, and done

The inventor looked at his creation proudly, it was a work of art. Winedark wood had been used in the haft and the clean metal and cord gleamed in the sun. Shouldering it and the quiver of bolts that he had decided to throw in ( it encouraged repeat customers), Lenat got up and headed in the direction from which a crowd of people who looked like they had just been in an angry mob were streaming.

That looks like the results of crowd control to me

The Vortixx was finding his height to be very helpful in making his way through crowds, as the Matoran once again parted before him. He ignored the suspicious and sometimes hostile looks that were sent his way, it seemed that not many others of his kind had made their way to Ga-koro. Ad that to the fact that their Turaga had just been assassinated and people were bound to have some unfriendly thoughts pass through their heads. As long as he tried not to stand out too much then he would be fine.

Being tall also let him see other beings of such height, such as Virin and his two smaller companions.

"Ah, there you are." He called over the crowd. "I finished your crossbow!"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ic: Anthyn slid down to the floor slowly with a happy smile on her face. There was no evil in this one; the pernicious emotions died when the Skakdi they murdered finally breathed his last breath. She was content with the torture she gave, yes, but she didn't bask in the thrill of it like Savina did, there was no lasting feeling like the lingering taste of delicious food in one's mouth. Instead, this flow of emotion came from the fact that she had done the recent acts with a companion. Just watching her could bring a tear to Anthyn's eyes with how beautiful it was, and if she didn't know better she'd say it was love at first sight -- a sisterly "let's-do-stuff-together" kind of love.

Her eyes wafted over to the slight toa as she washed the cup she used for lemonade. "You're the first person I've met who shares my love," she said quietly but happily. Ketan could be insidious but he was far from the level of cruelty Lust relished. Savina was on a good track for success, but she was new and just beginning to open up to Anthyn's world. But this girl -- man did she know how to have fun. "That was awesome."

Lust got back on her feet and collected a bucket with water. She hummed a sweet upbeat tune as she dipped a rag in it, wrung it out and started to clean up the bloody mess, hoping Anyanka would help, too, because god, Lust wasn't going to have to clean this dump up on her own. Sure enough, Anyanka started stuffing the limp body of the Skakdi in a barrel used for just collecting stuff in the room, and yup, it was still being used to collect stuff. "Hey," Anthyn said as she looked up at the toa with a welcoming look on her face. She wanted to know this toa better. She liked her. Sometimes someone had to die to make two people bond, and this was certainly a case of that. "I'm Anthyn, a Valkyr."

IC:

"It's nice to meet you, Anthyn!" Anyanka replied in the same quiet, cheery tone as she placed her foot down on the dead Skakdi's chest and kicked hard, forcing him into the barrel and capping it off. She plopped down next to Anthyn, bobbing her head and whistling the same tune in time with Anthyn's humming. The consummation of sounds was adorable, and if anyone were to look into the room at this point, they would see two pretty young women, one seemingly an angel delivered from the heavens and the other an enigmatic but cheerful girl of slight stature who seemed to be attuned to the world in a way that few could ever even comprehend.

After working on a particularly deep-set bloodstain in the ground, Anyanka dabbed the rag in some more water and began to focus on another, smiling up at Anthyn in a picturesque look of innocence; the deep, rolling smoke that had been so foreboding in her eyes when the Skakdi had suffered and died in front of the two had disappeared, and her deep brown eyes shone with a visible warmth that told Anthyn that everything the Valkyr was thinking about the Toa was returned in kind by the somnambulist.

"M'name's Anyanka," she introduced herself in the same quiet, hushed whisper Anthyn had used. "I dream about people, and then they die. How cool is that?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "That, sweet robin, is the most bloody wizard thing I've heard all day!" Anthyn said pleasantly. Such a claim, and indeed even the notion itself, may have uneased or vexed someone else, but Anthyn was the perfect mold of a being from another realm who derived her power from consuming the souls of victims -- the bizarre did not shock her. In fact, Anyanka's (what a wonderful name!) charm and enigma was only accentuated by the proclamation. Lust looked into the girl's eyes and saw only a reflection of herself in those hazy pupils, and it warmed her. They returned to their cleaning.

While they cleaned, they hummed, and at the end of the tune Anthyn looked back up at Anyanka. "You're a fan of Orbison's tunes, too?" she asked. Amazingly, the one thing that surprised Lust the most that day wasn't the discovery of someone as bloodthirsty as herself or that that person dreamed people to death, but that the girl could match her musical outbreak without flaw.

IC:

"I sure do!" she whistled softly as she wrung the rag tightly and began to mop up some lemonade before it stained into the carpet and made it all sticky and gross. "They made me try my hand at harmonica. Still not the best at it, but I'm definitely getting there~!"

It was nice, she reflected, to have someone she shared so many common interests with right next to her so they could talk; Anyanka found cleaning therapeutic, and she also found that the Valkyr was totally epic company for a therapy session.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: "Dum dum dum dum dee do whaa~" Anthyn started to sing in a low voice to herself. "Ooh yay yay yay yeahhh. Oh oh oh oh waaaah. Only the lonely~" The two sweet vixens continued their cleaning and tossed the last of the Skakdi's body parts into the barrel and completed the last of the washing, though the poor, innocent rug was too ruined and had to be thrown into the barrel all the same, much to Anyanka's chagrin since she tried so hard to clean it.

As they worked, though, they still sang together, with Anyanka singing the lyrics and Anthyn the backdrop.

"Only the lonely (dum dum dum dumdy doo wah)Know the way I feel tonight (ooh yay yay yay yeah)Only the lonely (dum dum dum dumdy doo wah)Know this feelin' ain't right (dum dum dum dumdy doo wah)"

Their cheerful melody soared higher and higher with greater forté as they gained confidence. They gave each other happy grins as they sang, content to have each other's company, able to relate on a private level. Anyanka's little cheek dimples could be seen under her mask that only added to the cute factor she had, already high from her songbird voice and lithe frame. In fact, the more Anthyn contentedly looked up at her she thought of her as adorable. The girl probably felt the same way with Anthyn, minus the whole dimples-under-mask thing. She put the lid on and locked it securely.

"There goes my baby (dun dun dun dun!)There goes my heart (dun dun dun dun!)They're gone forever (dun dun dun dun!)So far apart (dun dun dun dun!)"

Anthyn opened the door and the two women rolled the barrel out of the room -- she picked the note she slid under door up and crumpled it in her hand before tossing it aside. As they left the room it was nicer than when they found it, and not a splash or stray drop of blood could be found, no sign of the horrific acts they committed before. They continued to sing together in harmony as they slowly moved through the headquarters' hallways. The guards scattered about were either stamping their feet in sync or were openly confused by the siren's song. When they got to the entrance of the building, the door they entered from, they were nearing the end of the song and they cried together in a crescendo,

"[...] But that's the chance -

Youuuuu goooooootta taaaaake~~~If your lonely heart breaks.Only the lonely.

(Dum dum dum dumdy doo wahhhh,)" Anthyn finished like she started just as they kicked the barrel out of the building. "We can't let anyone look in here," she said. "I think I saw you come here on a boat. Let's take it there!" the Valkyr suggested, not wanting to allow anyone to trace the barrel and its contents to her home. On that boat, though, the barrel could be taken and disposed of literally anywhere. "You 'kay with that?"

IC:

"That'd be dope!" Anyanka cried jubilantly, the spark of an idea floating in her hazy brown eyes. "Aexias can guard it! She'll do anything I ask her to, she's a total sweetheart...we can leave it there for sure!"

And so it was that the two girls made their way to Anyanka's ship, rolling the barrel along. Due to her celebrity status, plenty of people - most of them chauvinistic man-piglets who probably only wanted to hook up with Anthyn, those worms - offered to take the barrel off their hands, but the Valkyr denied each one politely, saying she'd rather just let her and her friend (yay! Friend!) do the work. Finally, they were at the docks, at Anyanka's ship: with her superior strength, Anthyn easily hefted up the barrel and flew it onto the deck as Anyanka climbed up the vessel's ringing and rolled to a stop onboard with a triumphant ta-daaaaa!

"Hai, Aexias~!" she chirped to the Skakdi of Ice, wherever she may be onboard. "I brought a friend!"

As she turned to look at her new friend, she could see that Lust was observing the sporadic bloodstains along the deck with a mega gleam in her eye, and Anyanka giggled, leaning against the mast as she waited for her Skakdi buddy to show up.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Aexias looked out across the bustling village with eyes gleaming. She observed Ga-Koro's activity not as a citizen, nor as an infiltrator, but merely as a traveler. Contentment lifted her soul at the thought of her status, corners of her mouth tugging slightly upwards.

No more killing. No more seduction. And most importantly, no more forsaken orders. Karz if she was to get anything good after her failure to kill that last Ga-Toa, Nerd A Tofu or whatever. She was free to do as she liked.

Oh, sure. This 'Anyanka' laughed a lot more than she did, and certainly the Pa-Toa seemed a bit girly to hang out with. That wasn't even mentioning her gargantuan sadistic streak. But she was a companion. Aexias hadn't had one since Zunod. She gave her something to do. Hadn't had that since her last employer. And Anyanka, most importantly, had got her out of the hot mess that was her life. It wasn't just that she was probably to be punished for leaving a job undone; Aexias hated it, the lies to that Mata Nui-forsaken Ve-Toa, fighting that karz of a fool Verak, all of it. She was sick of everything.

Anyanka was the cure. She'd come along with her medicines and fixed things. She owed that much to her.

"Hai, Aexias~! I brought a friend!"

Speak of the devil and h-SHE doth appear.

Aexias shifted her gaze in the direction of the speaker. Anyanka was leaning on the mast, kanohi wide in a colossal grin. A winged toa studied the bloodstains nearby, large barrel in arms. The former merc decided it was most prudent to withhold comments on the unusual sight for now and returned her gaze to her master for greeting.

"Hello, Anyanka," She said. "How are you?"

Edited by Jerry Renault

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Crimeia

Hmph. I smirked as the arrow was embedded in the tree. "Easy." I readied the arrow and switched to a rather silly-looking grip, holding the bow upside-down behind my back. I loosed the arrow and flew, landing less than an inch above Natalia's.

"Was the unorthodox pose necessary?" Veros groaned. He was suppressing the urge to put his face in his hand.

"Yes." I grinned. "Got a problem with that?"

Veros shook his head. "Though if one of those arrows gets anywhere near my head, I'm using it as an excuse to introduce you to several of my sharp, pointy, friends." He continued walking.

I shrugged, turning towards Natalia and nocking two arrows this time. "Beat that."

harlock-resizedagain_zps28810351.jpg

Under this flag, I fly in freedom. A space pirate, sailing the sea of stars.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"I'm pretty chipper!" Anyanka replied happily, which was an understatement, as she laid the barrel down on its side and ushered Aexias over; the Skakdi came over, bemused, and stood at her companion's left side as the somnambulist gestured to Anthyn, then back over to Aexias. "See, Anthyn? You're a sweetheart, she's a sweetheart...you guys'll get along great! Hey, Aexias, wanna kick this barrel with me and see how far it can roll down the deck?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Aexias mentally shrugged at the suggestion. Seems innocent enough to not be part of her usual slaughter games. Why not?

"Gladly," She replied. A lift of her foot and she kicked at the barrel, collaborating with her master in rolling the container across the deck.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:

Labelle looked at the Matoran with curiosity. She didn't like the rudeness with which the little thing spoke to her, and she was in a bit of a hurry. She had people to find, and some possibly to kill. What she needed now was information, not brashness.

The Matoran was still lying by the water's edge, the waves lightly lifting and dropping his body as they flowed onto shore. Labelle grabbed the Matoran by the shoulder and dragged him a little further into the sea and pushed his head underwater for a few seconds. The Matoran was injured, in no position to resist or escape.

Labelle lifted him back up. "I am a Toa, and I will not tolerate insolence. I asked you for your name, dog!" she said sternly. A moment later, and she had an enormous grin on her face. It was fun pretending to be mean.

OOC: Well, that was brilliant. Now, time to actually ROLEPLAY!

IC: The Dog

The water-weed in the sandy bottom adorned his mask like little whiskers as Labelle dumped him headfirst into the shallows. He heard her words from above through water-clogged ears as a low monotone of villainous inquisition with just a pinch of feminine charm. It went a bit like; "Aaayyye aaaasss naaaaam doooog."

"Glubblugfrghal," Ishi replied with lips like a margarita glass. It was the best he could muster when gargling sea foam. He tried to break away, to squirm out of her powerful grip, but his left arm hung limp and useless by his side, the nerve cables as burned as the melted Marine's back in what was now a long patch of cinders and smoke down the beach. The eyeband slipped off without warning, and Ishi's ice-blue orb stared dismissively at the mutilated toa torturing him.

"Y'know," he coughed out once the water had fully drained from his open mouth, "If you had the left side of your face I coulda' hooked you up with someone. Karz, he woulda' loved the way you're treating me." Labelle's grin turned into a sneer at the insult, but Ishi plowed onwards. In a game of information, it's all or nothing.

"I already know you're a toa even if you do resemble one that recently crawled out of a grave. Now," Ishi cringed as Labelle slapped him soundly across the face, sea-spray flashing across his vision, "That hurt. Look, you're tactics are skewed to someone who's never undergone this thing before. Me? I breathe deprecation. I'm the Dog. I can always bite the hand that tries to feed me." He paused to flash his teeth for comical emphasis. There was something hidden beneath the boast. Yes, that was it: a threat. The pint-sized informant who was floundering across the beach as a toa violently robbed him of information was fighting back.

"You asked me for my name, and I gave it." He spat once, a salty glob of spittle spattering a rock covered in white barnacles. One eye stared straight at Labelle, the other eerily swept across the beach behind her, as if watching the approach of someone else.

IC: Kriigata

Kriigata moved through the waves with ease, her balance never faltering as she ran the several miles over-water, her toned body hidden beneath the heavy hide coat refusing the slightest sign of fatigue. Her toes were surrounded by small rings as they contacted the rolling waves, each birthing a new and larger with the passage of time. For a toa of water, it was like jogging across a field of flowers. Through the slits of her kakama the pickled face betrayed her recent past, and when she opened her mouth to exhale, the syllabic cinnabar tattoos flashed against their yellow-tooth home. She wasn't thinking. Kriigata rarely thought when she ran. It slows you down. Huntress becomes prey when she thinks. Seriously. Stop thinking. Just breath in and out and

Hurt something.

The sand pasted to her soles, a caking mass of darkening tans as her path brought her onto land. Ga-koro was out of sight beyond the rounded cape that led to Naho-Bay. Good. No need to see anyone there. Po-wahi's harsh desert -- there was really only one -- loomed up ahead, but then again: nothing needed from a sun-baked waste. She paused, uncertain where to go, one leg lifted slightly off the ground like a water-bird fishing the shallows. Kriigata gripped the staff on her back and pulled it out of its closure, the blade of her spring-scythe ratcheting into place with a harsh shake. I have the means.

What's the reason?

Edited by Riaril

IC:

It didn’t take long for Firion, Virin, and Voutok to find the Vortixx for he stood out amongst a crowd of small blue Matoran like a beanpole. He also awkwardly held Firion’s crossbow in his hand and he walked over to them. He stared down at Firon and Voutok, but Virin was nearly his height. Virin smirked as examined the being. “This must be the ‘Vortixx’ that you spoke of.” He guessed, since he had never seen such a being like this before in his times. “The name is Toa Virin, pleasure to meet you.” He told him, extending a hand.

character_37075_f.jpg

Ic: "And you're a sweetheart, too, Anyanka," Anthyn said happily. "Oh, and Aexias, careful not to open that barrel." The contents within thudded with a soft and muffled kubunk kubunk kubunk as it was shoved down the boat's deck.

Anthyn stepped in one of the puddles of blood on the deck, a trace of some previous atrocity. Doubtless this boat wasn't Anyanka's and the sticky residue under her heel was what was left of the former crew. She dragged her foot to the side, leaving a fading maroon streak after her foot. Yes, Anyanka would be a wicked friend in every sense of the words. But she -- Anthyn -- was still an Arete -- at least for now.

"I have to go for now, Anyanka," she said. "I have a job to do." She seemed mildly irritated by this fact and rolled her eyes slightly at it, but she beckoned the slight toa to come near. Anyanka, cheerful like a cherished puppy coming to greet a master with arms wide and a face with an adorable little pout.

"Aw, Anthyn! d'ya have to?" she asked as if decrying the truth of the matter.

"Yes," the Valkyr said as she hugged the girl loosely and allowed the toa to latch on in a cuddle. "But -- hey! Dinner at my place tonight?" she added to erase Anyanka's cute upset.

IC:

Anyanka finally relinquished her grip on Anthyn and grinned up at the Valkyr, the smoky surface of her deep brown eyes flowing playfully like the water the boat was currently docked in. Her very frame bounced in excitement, a constant energy; for an instant, Aexias, who was watching the scene, wondered if that was the sadism so implicit in her character expressing itself through another medium after there was no one left she wanted to torture.

"That sounds great!" she replied happily. "Aexias and I can go and get some honey, and maybe we can cook that bisque we were talking about!"

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

ooc: You might not have noticed in the profile, but Labelle is actually back to normal. But it's ok :)

IC:

Labelle frowned. This Matoran, this 'Dog,' was becoming ever so slightly annoying. He kept on talking and talking and talking about toughness, and there he was, helpless in the hands of a Toa.

She giggled. Some Matoran were so silly.

Labelle shoved the Matoran back into the water, then pulled him out again.

"Now listen here, 'Dog,' I don't have time for games. I need to know what you were doing at Casa Juturna and what you saw. Now, if you must know, my name is Labelle. And I don't appreciate your comments about my looks."

The former Mark Bearer activated her Mahiki, removing the illusion she had placed around herself making her appear disfigured. Although the disguise was fun to scare people with, and even brought back the faintest sweet memories of the power that had come with Sadism, it was off-putting at times. And she certainly did not like being called ugly, not when she in truth quite fetching.

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

IC: Savina - Liara's Home, Ga-koro -

Savina pushed Tehlin over to the chair and made him sit down, even though he probably would have done it himself, he wasn't being quick enough for Savina. Savina didn't take a sit cause well, she wasn't the patient here.

"Now don't be scared Tehlin, it probably won't hurt that bad." She said with a reassuring smile and a twinkle in her eye. The way she was acting would leave anyone who knew what she used to be like completely surprised.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Tehlin

"Savina, I've almost had my entire arm bit off by a Muaka, a few broken ribs is not something that I consider painful," I replied, glancing at the Toa of Plantlife with a raised eyebrow. "I removed it's Infected Kanohi after that, but that's not important."

The cool thing was.

That it was entirely true.

I looked back over to the doctor (I knew she was doctor, and I knew that I was finally getting lucky), and said, "I set them into place already, just thought I'd let you know."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Liara

"I'm sorry, are you the doctor here? Because if so, I'll sit back and drink my coffee while you work." The Le-Toa replied, turning around and raising an eyebrow at Tehlin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Tehlin

I didn't blink.

She was one of those.

Hot.

"I'm a medic, I know that it's generally a good idea to let the doctor know what happened to the injure before they start poking around in there, sweetheart," I replied. "Or was a medic, hense why we came here."

Well, Savina dragged me along, and then I just found a place that sounded... good.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -