Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Trizvan (Le-Wahi, near the group fighting Darylhii)The silent Toa of Plantlife watched the fight below with a scowl. Desecrating the beauty of his home by fighting did not sit well with him. A purple fruit flew over his head, thrown by a Braka who had similarly been disturbed by the commotion. Smiling grudgingly, Trizvan reached down and picked up a couple of fruits- a squished mango, a brown banana, and a tomato fresh off its plant- and threw them into the fray. He would have shouted too, for good measure, but for his lack of a voice.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Skyra - Gukko Force HQ, Le-koro -

"Let's hope you're right..." I said, getting up from the bench. I stopped dead in my tracks when I began to notice sounds of cheering and much music coming from outside in the square. "What is going on out there?" I thought out loud walking outside in a hurry. I quickly saw what the ruckus was about. Turaga Matau was back! Ever since I had heard about his kidnapping I had longed to see him again. I also noticed the enormous slug attached to his back, so those rumors were true as well. While that was kinda creepy and gross, it didn't matter to me, we had our Turaga back. "Kunitu! Turaga Matau has returned!"

I didn't waste time to get a bit closer, the crowds were mostly made of Matoran so I could easily wade through them. I knew it would probably have to wait, but I wanted to speak with him as soon as he was able to.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: KironThe Toa of Fire had awoken from.the sounds of fighting. He hastily got out of the Fpwardi and gpt out on to the shore. He had mostly slept through the delivery of the Turaga. Sulkua had stayed awake through all.that and most likely was sleeping right now on the ship.Kiron saw the fight between the Toa outside and stayed away from them. He turned to a black and.purple Toa of Earth (KEHURI) and asked."Uh, wht's going on?"

OOC: No color, dear iPad. Still need to find out how to do the codes.IC: JLThe Toa of Lightning walked through the forest. Despite hearing of an invasion, JL saw no real signs of fighting having taken place. Kudos to you, Le-Koro!As he walked through the heart of the air village, he could hear The sounds of fighting, seemingly originating from the shore, the edge of which was directly on the path he was walking. While any fight would already be irresistible for him, what made him run in a mad dash was the sight of a certain Toa of Plantlife whose alter ego he still missed. Soon, he also stood behind Kehuri's earthen shield, a semi-smile on his face. But first, to answer Kiron's question, he said, "A fight. The Toa of Plantlife is an ex-gukko force Toa. Highly dangerous but he never kills." he stopped for a second, then added, "I'm living proof."He turned to Kehuri, who had a wall up for defense while also having dolphin dived with his mask on to protect someone else. Toa of Earth, huh? It puzzled him. Speaking loudly so Kehuri could hear, he asked, "If I may be so bold, why haven't you joined in the fight already?"

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Krayn

Krayn lacked any way to avoid the vines encircling him, so he needed to end things quickly.As he twisted to force the rock to hit his shoulder, he brought up his hands, and attempted to slam them both into Darylhii's ears, enhancing the attack with his element, in the hopes of knocking the other Toa out.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lathon (Le-Wahi)

The green and black armored Toa walked through the dense jungle of Le-Wahi. He'd gotten seperated from his team, the Maasi days ago during the large battle at Pala-Koro. Lathon had then spent days trying to track them down, from Po-Wahi to Ko-Wahi, but he'd always arrived too late, they'd already departed somewhere new. He knew for as fact that they were still within Le-Wahi. He could see the tree-village of Le-Koro upahead, suspended by the massive trees. The Le-Toa activated his mask and a second later he teleported onto one of the many wooden bridges of the village. He then looked around, scanning the surrounding area for signs of his lost comrades.

OOC: Open for interaction I suppose

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Permission given by Krayzikk over the glorious instant messaging system known as Skip.

IC: [Darylhii]

The vines tightened around Krayn's torso, forcing the Toa back, his hands failing to make contact with Darylhii's head. The Toa of the Green quickly took advantage of the situation, more vines wrapping around his opponent's legs and arms, before slamming the make-shift Kohlii staff into the Toa of Sonics' head.

He let go of the other Toa, and watched as Krayn collapsed to the ground, having been knocked unconscious by his final blow. The weapon responsible for the blow was useless, having been damaged and cracked from the impact, so Darylhii discarded it, and turned to survey the rest of his opponents.

"Next."

IC: Dehkaz

An answer came to the Toa of Plantlife as another burst of magnetic energy that once again started crushing the Toa to the ground by his armor. There was the sound of armored boots hitting the hard-packed ground behind Darylhii, and if the Ve-Toa turned to look, he would find a certain Toa of Magnetism standing a ways behind him. In his hands was a custom repeating crossbow, while the air around his gunmetal armor hummed with magnetic energy. Dehkaz's mood hadn't seemed to improve much.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Marfoir:

One minute. That's how far from his hut the Turaga was. Slowly walking, giving greetings to the various Le-Matoran who wished to speak with him...He likely knew of his fate, judging by the stricken look on Kongu's face, as the Le-Matoran walked away from his Turaga. Thirty seconds. Speak with the guards, tell them that they can wait there.

The time had nearly come. Fifteen seconds, and he was hobbling up the steps, leaning on his staff heavier than ever. Ten seconds, he's cutting away some vines. Eight seconds, and he waves aside some female Le-Toa who had tried to speak to him. Seven seconds, he's hobbling up the last few steps. Six seconds, he's at the door, reaching for a set of keys. Not long now.

Five seconds, and the door is unlocked. Four seconds-one last extravagant bow to the crowd, befitting of any denizen of the Toa of Air, and he's inside. Three seconds, the door is being closed. Two seconds, he makes a step forward. One second, the next step.

Marfoir pulled his trigger, the protosteel projectile he had loaded zooming out with a quick hiss as air was released from the barrel behind it, the magnetically powered rifle forcing the bullet downrange. The air blew slightly to the left, the bullet wavered, slightly, moving slightly off course. Hit the crosswind, and it's blown back to where it needs to be.

The Gukko's last tail feather moves out of the way, the projectile flying past it, faster than the Gukko had time to notice. Matau's green eye popped out from behind the open window, looking out at the crowd with a smile...

Zero seconds. The bullet ripped through his eye, a silent sigh the Turaga's last breath, sparks and blood flying from the wound. The angle carried it into a major nerve cluster within the Parakuka, ripping that unholy creation apart as well. The Turaga of Air fell backwards as the crowd collectively gasped in horror, his blown-out skull connecting with the wall behind him, driving yet more shards of metal into his brain, while the projectile fired through him, now rendered an unrecognizable blob of deformed metal, continued to fly, driving itself into the ground far below the treetop village.

Marfoir frowned, his rifle quickly disassembled and set back in its case. Negative forty-eight seconds. He had to be out by negative four minutes. Slide the strap on his back, jump down the rope, sliding down to the ground. Land in the water, roll away, pull the slip knot, and it comes apart easily. Quickly couled back up and placed in an open satchel. Negative two minutes sixteen seconds. Re-situate items, turn, run. One bound, two bounds, three. Mangaia is back in view, the tree cover growing sparse. Negative three minutes exactly.

No sound of pursuit, as of yet-they're likely still wondering just what's happened. That's good, it means they won't get to him as fast. Continue sprinting towards the volcano, your salvation. Negative three minutes twenty-five seconds. Pushing himself, Marfoir could see Ga-Wahi looming, now. Well, not really, but judging by the position of Mangaia and how the land was getting progressively less humid, though keeping the same temperature, he could tell he was close.

Negative three minutes forty six seconds. Harder, faster, don't stop now...Negative three minutes fifty two seconds. Run, run, you can hear the ocean, it's close, close enough to smell it. Break through the treeline, run to the edge of the promontory, jump, dive, get into the water, they can't track you there...

Negative four minutes, exactly. He had reached his safe zone. Now, to continue the swim until he was at Ga-Koro, make sure the rifle was still locked in the watertight case, yet, good-don't want the seawater damaging it. Surfacing, Marfoir finally allowed himself a full breath, relaxing the clenched, cramping muscles all over his body.

Another job was finished. Now, on to the next. So he continued to swim.

OOC: Marfoir to Ga-Wahi, Matau...dead.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Lathon (Le-Koro)

Something was wrong, very wrong. Lathon's head snapped to the right as he heard gasps and screams. He teleported closer to the crowd in time to see Turaga Matau's body hit the ground. Blood was everywhere. There was a large hole in Matau's head, some kind of projectile had gone through it. Mata-Nui no... Lathon thought as his hand closed into a fist and he drew his sword. His emerald eyes sparking with anger and great sadness. Lathon fell to his knees at the sight of his dead Turaga. He hadn't known Matau personally, but he was the head of the village... what was Le-Koro without him. It seemed like everything had shattered in a few seconds. Lathon wanted nothing more then to find the person resposible for this and to run them through with his sword.

IC: Kehuri"ENOUGH OF THIS!" Bellowed the bulky Toa. In a burst of impatience, he dropped the ground below Darylhii a foot, causing his latest attack to go wide, and also causing the thrown tomato to hit the pinned Toa's shoulder with a thick splat. The banana landed right next to Kethrye's foot, and the mango ricocheted off a tree to land in a sand dune. Nobody noticed the purple fruit fly off into the water beyond them. And Kehuri, raring to end the battle, failed to notice any of them.And then suddenly two Toa were asking him questions, "Ask Kethrye!" he grumbled at Kiron. To the unannounced newcomer he shot an incredulous and annoyed glance, "This doesn't look like fighting?"

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

Even with the wooden stakes flying off course, they still posed a problem. Two screamed through the air towards Dehkaz, but the Toa of Magnetism was ready. Ranged fighting wasn't just about firing attacks at people, but also being able to avoid return attacks. As such, while it wasn't easy, it was realitively simple for Dehkaz to twist out of the way of the two woody projectiles. They flew on either side of him, whistling through the air before impaling themselves a good distance away. KArz that was close.

As Dehkaz twisted out of the way, he had also raised his crossbow hand, and had fired off an armor-pierceing bolt at the Toa of Plantlife, aimed in the center of his chest.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: If Hubert actually acknowledges his character's weakness, I'm gonna be mad. Last time his weakness was used against him, all that happened was him crushing someone else's legs.

IC: JL

JL looked, a bizarre expression on his face. "With you actually trying, the fight would be over by now. Why haven't you put in any....offense? Theres one of him, like six or seven on your side, and yet you're playing defense."

He shrugged.

"If I stared at you really hard, It doesn't look as much of a fight as it does look like a person, fearing that they'll leech off their teammates. Which, of course, is a good thing! Except you aren't playing your home field advantage. Especially you, Toa of Earth."

Kehuri ignored the words in favor of starting to understand how he could attack - with defense. "Well, at least you can do something, so that's not too bad."

He waited - prayed - for the eventual, How about YOU join in the fight?!?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Uhhh what?IC: KehuriThe young Toa didn't take his eyes off of Darylhii. "Listen, I became a Toa a week ago. I started training less than 24 hours ago. I'm slow, and have poor reaction time. I actually jump in there, all that's going to happen is me getting in the way. So for now I'm offering defense so that others can focus on attacking the piraka!"

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I'm actually surprised the tomato hit. You know, because you just 'conveniently' had a guy in the trees throwing fruit down and 'conveniently' there were tomatoes on that tree, that 'conveniently' managed to hit his shoulder. Funny thing eh?

JL, where exactly in my weakness field does it say: "mentions of tomatoes"?

Now, with that out of the way, let me continue my attempt at defeating all of you and then laughing at your misery.

IC: [Darylhii]

Arrow rocketing quickly at him. Earth below him currently slanted. Dirt attempting to hold him in place. Solution? Drop down into a crouch, let the arrow pass, and promptly break into a run before the dirt could keep him in that one position for a long enough period of time for his opponent to defeat him. Darylhii was not a ranged fighter, so closing the distance was what he needed to do to actually fight on a more even ground with Dehkaz.

OOC: Piraka? And yeah, Darylhii has a phobia of Tomatoes. Or Potatoes. I don't know. He hates them. He also used to have a good-guy alter ego, but that got terminated.

@Hubert, IT WORKED LAST TIME.

IC: JL

"That's where you're wrong. Already, you're doing more than you know you're doing. Trust yourself." JL smiled at this point. His guessing was correct; Kehuri was a rookie Toa. "We all want him alive, yes? So stop him from moving. Stop him from seeing. You're offering good defense; How about bad defense for him, hmm?"

Edited by JL v2

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: KehuriHe only got to hear about the first half of what the newcomer said before Darylhii made a dash for Dehkaz. His patience was about to fully give out, "#### IT!"Folding his shield back into its drill form, he dug straight down. Focusing on the earth around the annoying psychopath, Kehuri threw up a wall right in front of him as fast as he could manage. Even if he could jump over the wall, it would have to at least knock him off balance. At least he hoped so. This being seemed to defy logic at every turn. Having dug down a couple feet, he started to sprint after the Toa, underground, using the wall he threw up as a point of reference. He caught the last bit of JL's advice. It seemed pretty ridiculous to hand out advice during a fight, but he supposed there was no point in not trying. In a moment though. He wanted to try and hit him from below first.OOC: oh, and about the tomatoes... Yeah, funny things, coincidences... ^^; (it says he has a weakness for tomatoes on the wiki)

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Skyra - Le-koro Square -

I felt my heart stop, I stood there in complete shock, unable to comprehend what had just happened for what seemed like minutes, though really only a few seconds had past. No...no...no....no.... "NO!" I screamed in such a shriek it could nearly be heard across the entirety of Le-koro. The entire village seemed to have gone silent. Even the Gukko and other creatures throughout the jungle made no sound.

I found myself pushing through the crowd, which were all either shocked and silent, or screaming in horror. With a quick use of my elemental power Matau's door was no more, I stepped inside and stared in horror. There was blood splattered all over the walls. And there lay my Turaga, my leader, elder, the closest thing I ever had to a father slaughtered...like an animal. This...this wasn't suppose to happen...it shouldn't have happened. Why had this happened? How had this happened!? These questions overwhelmed my mind for a moment before I was simply overcome with grief.

I collapsed to my knees before my slain Turaga. Despite the amount of blood I pulled him closer till I had him in my arms, his blood pouring onto my hands. I trembled uncontrollably, the tears coming down like the rain. I cradled him in my arms, his precious blood staining my armor, though I did not care.

If there was anyone else in the Turaga's hut with me I did not notice, the shock, horror, and pure sorrow made everything else fade away. I was feeling physically ill, I couldn't hear anything but an intense ringing, as if I had gone death, my vision blurred and the room seemed to be spinning. I hugged Matau's bloody and stiff body tightly, as I looked down at his face I noticed something.

He was still smiling.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: [Kunitu]

Shock. Horror. Those were the emotions that struggled for supremacy within Kunitu's mind. Her mouth opened, struggling to scream out at the injustice, but nothing came. All she could do was stare, her gaze completely focused on where her leader had formerly stood. It could not be possible. There was no way her leader, the man they all idolised, could be dead. There was no way.

"Thiscannotbehappening!"

Yet it was. Turaga Matau was gone; killed by a single shot to the head, and with his demise, she could feel something inside of her die. To see him die in their moment of happiness and triumph ... it broke her heart to see such a thing. She felt sick, a pool of hatred and rage building up inside at the injustice of it all.

"Why ... WHY?!"

She choked back sobs. Her body felt weak, and her legs began to wobble. It was no line; her Turaga was dead. In an instant, the guiding light of Le-Koro had been snuffed out, leaving them all alone. Kunitu began to shakily take a few steps forward, her mind in turmoil as she tried to move towards her Turaga's hut. She did not manage to make it that far. Her legs collapsed below her, and she fell to her knees.

A giggle escaped her mouth. Then came another, and another, until the hysterical Toa of Air broke into a full-blown laugh. Her Turaga was dead - dead. It was not a lie, not a falsehood. He was truly dead, and she was a witness to his demise.

She threw her head back and howled to the heavens, the unholy sound that was her laugh resounding throughout the village, a monument to her despair. There was nothing more for her - she had just watched her leader die, unable to do anything. Giving in to hysteria was the only thing she could do now - the pain was just too much.

"It's ... funny," she giggled, watching the cloudy sky. "Never ...ah ...thought ...ha ...the heavens ...ha ...would cry too ...haha."

IC: JLAnd that was when the Toa of Lightning stepped out from behind Kehuri's wall of earth, feet still attached. Holding out his hand, JL willed a shield of Lightning to form, right in front of Darylhii's mad charge towards Dehkaz. Surprisingly, this perfectly filled his advice to Kehuri, who sadly wouldn't be able to see a form of 'bad defense'.

If Darylhii ran right into the lightning shield, he's probably paralyze, electrify and burn himself all at once. JL didn't even feel guilty for intruding on Dehkaz.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The Toa of Magnetism cupped his hand, building up a magnetic force. The air around his hands hummed from the contained energy. Forcing his palm outward, a wide burst of magnetic force shot out from his palm, the wave of magnetic energy moving quickly towards the approching Toa of Plantlife. The blast, even if it didn't hit dead on, would surely disrupt his forward momentum enough for Dehkaz to land another hit. A rather unforeseen side effect was from JL's lightning, as the magnetic pulse caused it to warp and move along towards Darylhii as well.

Well, no matter.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Miha ~On a Boat~

"So, how exactly do you guys plan on finding Skyra guys?" Miha asked, walking up to both Havon and Merror as the ship sailed slowly towards the jungle. "We finding her Kahu first, or we just gonna ask Kongu if he's seen her recently."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Havon - Ferry, Le-Wahi -

"Well, chances are Skyra is somewhere in Le-koro." Havon replied. "I'm sure if we ask around finding her will be a-" Havon stopped, looking up toward the trees, they could easily see Le-koro from here, but something was off. The normal sounds of music, laughter, and friendly chatter that you'd expect to here were nowhere to be heard. Not even the Gukko were making much noise, if at all. "Something...isn't right..."

The ferry was about to dock, Le-koro lay just above them, all they had to do was go up the elevator.

IC:Miha ~Le-Wahi Docks~

"Yeah, there is no way that my Koro would be this quiet at such a joyous time like this." Miha answered, looking around. "Maybe they're throwing a surprise party for him? I mean Le-Koroians do throw a really good surprise party."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: KehuriKehuri extended his feeling, trying to sense movement above through pressure on the earth. It was tough, since the earth was hard-packed, but he could just about get a sense of where everyone was. Except Darylhii. Where he expected him to be was a wide spot of pressure. Probably some block of wood or something. This Toa's elemental energy reserves were insane. But then again, he had just essentially absorbed himself a tunnel. His energy was ready to burst, and it would soon have its chance.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Havon - Below Le-koro -

The group approached the elevator and quickly climbed aboard. He looked at Miha. "Hmmm, maybe. That would explain how eerily quite it is..." Havon hoped that Miha was right, cause the only other explanation would be something, horrific.

When the elevator reached the top, there wasn't any signs of anyone around, though they could now most certainly here sounds coming from the square, but they were anything but happy. Sounds of wailing, crying, sobbing, and other noises not natural for Le-matoran turned Havon's heart inside-out. Wordlessly he began to walk hastily through the koro toward the square. It was clear to everyone this wasn't a surprise party. Something had clearly gone very wrong.

IC (Merror)

Merror strode urgently through the square. Spotting a Gukko Force member nearby.

"Officer!" he called. The Matoran turned, visibly shaken by whatever had occurred. "What happened here?"

"T-Turaga Matau..." the guard stammered. "He - he's..."

Merror had heard all he needed to. Breaking into a sprint, he headed straight for the Turaga's hut. Vaulting over the remains of the door, he saw -

A terrible scene. One even worse than the day he'd carried Tamaru's broken body to this very hut. Blood and worse was splattered against the wall, and a familiar figure crouched on the floor, holding the lifeless Turaga.

Merror crouched down next to Skyra, placing a reassuring arm across her back, and looking down at the Turaga of Air's serene face. Matau smiled in death, a smile of happiness to be home, to be with the people who loved him. A smile of peace, still unbroken by the black act that had robbed him of his life.

"Skyra," he whispered in his Toa-sister's ear. "It's all right. I'm here. It's all right."

He rocked the Toa of Air in his arms, even as she clutched the dead Turaga in hers. Even as Merror comforted Skyra, faces flashed through his mind's eye. His team. Tamaru. Hafu. Proditor. Skyra, dying in the hospital. And the Turaga of Air, still smiling his wise, old smile.

Always too late, said the voice in his head. You're always too late to save them. And when you're not, you fail. Why do I keep trying?

But another voice answered.

No.

No?

No, it repeated. No, I won't let it bring me down. It's not what they would have wanted. I have to be strong; their memory lives in me, in the ones who live on. I can't let them down.

I can't let them down.

And so he crouched, and rocked, and silently comforted. Because it was all that could be done.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Kale Ironshaper- Lake Pala- Fowadi

IC: Kale had hung back ever since the fight had started, first on the ship, then from a closer position at one of the trees that sat around the lake. "What does that make it now? Six or seven on one?" He thought with a mental shake of his head. "Me getting into it would only confuse matters farther. When that many people attack a single opponent, they usually end up running into each other"

Off to the side, Noana stood, with a look of panicked shock on her face. In a blur of motion, Kale appeared several feet away from her, close enough to e heard but far enough to avoid any attacks in response to his sudden appearance.

"Ma'am, I think we should move you somewhere else for now. I'm sure that the others can handle our unwanted guest."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC:

IC. Sucogu."I guess you could say that...but it depends on what is truly 'good' or 'bad.'"

IC: "And how do you get that?," Hau asked curiously, flicking around his chain a little as he spoke before realizing the mistake and quickly wrapping it about his arm again. He made do exuding sparks from his head instead.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Skyra - Matau's Hut, Le-koro -

I felt a familiar presence wrap an arm across my back.

"Skyra," he whispered into my ear. "It's all right. I'm here. It's all right." I knew that voice of course, it was Merror. I knew I could always count on him to show up when he was needed.

I held onto Matau as if I was afraid I'd drop him, tears rolled down my face like streams, but I didn't make a sound. For once in my life I was silent. I kept looking at Matau's smiling face, had he known his fate beforehand?

I'm not sure how much time went by, it felt like hours, but really it was more like a few minutes, before long several members of the Gukko Force that weren't still overcome with shock and grief stepped in...and tried to take the body. They found my grip so tight however it was proving rather difficult. I didn't want to give my Turaga up, not yet, not now, it was too soon. Still, I wasn't the only one who was grieving, and the body had to be prepared for a funeral. They tried again.

This time I tried to pull back a bit as they got a firmer grip on Matau. "No...no...don't...." I said with a weak and pleading voice. But soon enough my grip gave away and they had him. They placed Matau's body on a stretcher before covering his body up with a blanket and began to leave the Turaga's home. I started to get up to follow them, I could leave my Turaga...but I felt something stop me, I'd nearly forgotten that Merror was there, holding on to me.

I finally turned to look at Merror, much of my body covered in Matau's precious blood, making me look like I was turning into a Toa of Fire. I tried to say something, but all that came out was a whimper.

IC: KehuriUsing the energy he had built up in absorbing the tunnel, the young Toa worked quickly to form a ball of earth in his hand, compressing it as densely as he could. A good hit, and it would explode like a smoke bomb, and with considerable force too. JL wanted him to impair Darylhii, so that's what he was going to do.

BZPRPG Profiles