Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Kiron and SulkuaSulkua walked away after the Toa(Argentum) walked off. What he had said to Slate, he meant it. Something... was not right.He strode up to Kiron."So, you think we should sign up now?" Kiron put the question to Sulkua before Sulkua did."I don't know, maybe tomorrow. The 'guard' seems asleep," Sulkua referred to the sleeping desk guard.

"A terrorist," Draeverian responded. With a shocked gasp of clarity he added, "She's a Vortixx? Here I was thinking we were dealing with a toa of gravity/guess that's what blindness does to reality." He chuckled wryly at his ow mistake, then gave his brother in arms a grateful slap to the shoulder. The metal rang out from the collision of gratitude, letting Draeverian "see" the expression across Mariko's face. "You are a great pair of eyes, my friend," he said, letting the compliment sink in before moving on with the task at hand: footsteps. within moments the voice of Aparangi appeared, leading Draeverian to be less tense than before. A week in the lLF's walls had show how fast a single misplaced notion could start a full out fight. With little interest Draeverian stood back during the two aitua's conversation, his ears wandering around the area for more intriguing sounds. I'm not so sure about this Aparangi, Drae. He's a paranoid individual. What's to stop him from suspecting us of something?I couldn't agree more Rivet, Draeverian thought as he leaned against the small dwelling they conversed besides. It was the same sandstone, the smoothness making his teeth grind in exasperation, their quiet sound a slow rumble in his darkened world. Though who wouldn't be paranoid of this sudden uniformity. His mind traversed beyond the immediate, mulling over the words of the Turaga once more. In closing, it wasn't more than he'd expected. However, the bird tweets and clicks of his own Turaga sounded more of an allowance then an admonishment. I wonder what he said, that old Kahu-brain. "DJ, you coming?" Mariko's voice said, electrifying the toa of sound back to reality. Rising back onto his feet, Draeverian had unconsciously slid to a sitting posture while he'd thought, he brushed himself off and nodded. With a few steps the three were off into the night air, their destination one of unknown outcomes.

IC: VanusVanus shifted his weight from foot to foot uncomfortably, and then whispered something into Solis' ear. A few moments later, he leaned out again. "That explain it?"

Edited by Austin Powers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Salamander from Kumu Islets as a result of the MB plot... Yeah, I'm only just now getting around to this. XDIC: SalamanderSalamander woke up on the warm wooden floor of what seemed to be the home of a Toa, if the dimensions of the dwelling were anything to judge by. As he stood up to better examine his surroundings, Salamander couldn't shake the feeling that he had been in this place before. The sensation persisted for a few minutes before the reason finally dawned upon him.He was in Skyra's house.How did I end up here? The last thing I remember was that some kind of shadowy tentacle grabbed me and then... nothing. Does that mean whatever it was that grabbed me somehow teleported me away from the temple? Why would it do that? Argh this whole thing is so confusing and my head hurts and I can feel my mask power again and-Salamander blinked before realizing the implications of what he had just thought. If he could access the power of his Kadin once more, did that mean the Mark of Fear he had briefly worn had disappeared? He nervously glanced down at his arm, half-expecting to see the sickening purple glow of the strange mark still stretched out upon his skin. Fortunately, his fears were proven to be false after only a moment of existing; the mark was gone.He walked towards the door, wondering what would happen next. With the marks, or at least the majority of them, gone, what would Utu plan next? No, beyond Utu. It was time for Salamander to begin acting more like a hero and actually help people, instead of simply fighting those who others deemed to be evil like some sort of weapon.Fighting Utu was just a perk that came with the job.Salamander looked up at the bright blue sky, a slight grin upon his face. I look forward to the future.OOC: Salamander to Ga-Wahi.

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

IC: Plagia Simul - Pala-KoroWhen one realizes the vast amount of choices that a person makes in a just an hour, it takes a while to sink in. So many small things we do, what we say, where we stand, which direction we look in, can have such dramatic effects on our lives, and the lives of others. It's staggering to think about, and more than a little intimidating. What if I've made all the wrong decisions in life? Those times I charged into an unknown situation, should I have stayed back and watched. When I stood on the sidelines, did I miss the most important opportunity of my life?Should I have stayed and finished off Rynekk when I had the chance? Should have kept Akinii from going into the Hive battle? Should I have attacked the Toa of Shadow into of him? These questions dominated my mind at all times, ruling over my spirit, my mind, with unwavering ruthlessness. Why I am here? Why am I doing what I'm doing?Those were the questions that ruled me, just like they did every other person on the face of this island, and any other islands beyond the horizon. They were what drove us onwards, to keep heading off for the sunset, as if our happy ending might be just around the corner.Maybe mine would be, or maybe it wouldn't. But there's no way I'm ever going to find it sitting around. It was time to take action, a skill which I was fortunate enough to have in spades.It was time to make another decision."Alrighty, Mr. Ackune," I said, grinning, following the aging Toa to the forges, "Let's go make a sword."OOC: ...And this post is officially the first occurrence of me using RPGs as a way of venting my emotions.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: So what does he look like now? How did you decorate him?
OOC: I described him in my other post:
The costume and make-up artists did a good job of choosing the right 'look' for Corciano, at least in Ngangahau's eyes. The Toa's armor was replaced with softer metal alloy that resembled pressed slacks and a coat that looked roughly like what we would consider to be an iverness cape. The coloring was what Corciano perceived as a solid silver and white, but with abstract gray swirls lining the sides of the coat. The metal slacks and coat were silver, while the underlying armor was white.
IC:"I think-hope that your sound fit well," Ngangahau said, "Shall I pen this sing-song down for the program?"OOC: The RPer of the other performer also happens to be running the upcoming war, so Corciano might want to get comfortable. Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

IC: "Apparently, Optimus somehow made peace with Slate. And my old jailer returned. I'd still hate him, but he's not even trying to arrest me. So, no reason for that." He looked back to make sure Argentum wasn't behind him. All good."Then his split personality showed up. When he came back, he had memories of some evil prick his split personality meant. Know this guy?" He formed an earth sculpture of Aurum.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Well, not everyone can make a perfect flame hologram!" he bellowed in Ril's face. "Recognize him or not?!" Quite offended, Barricade refined the sculpture a bit. "THERE."OOC: All your chars are master trolls, aren't they? Uyism, Ril, one other one I forgot...Then again, Barricade's easy to troll.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: This post is a bit behind the current time, but just imagine this was posted a few days ago, before it was night. BZ-Time is cool like that. :)IC (Matan and Natan): It had been a long trip down the mountains, but a thoroughly worthwile one. As the forest welcomed them back from the cold, harsh lands above, the last of the sun's rays disappeared behind the horizon, and night came to the forest. In the dark, the forest calmed from its normal buzz of life and activity to a gentle hum of insects and other night-creatures slowly moving through the undergrowth.Eventually, the reached the base of the gigantic tree that supported Le-koro. After riding up into the tree-top village on the elevators, they saw that most of the Matoran had also called it a day. They hardly met anybody as they moved quietly through the strrets back to their home and workshop. They only stopped to rip the "closed for business" sign off the front door before they sloughed off their packs and collapsed into bed, exhausted from the journey.OOC: Matan and Natan's shop will be open for business once more when morning comes, and now with the support of the Cultured Gentry.

ppg2.png

IC: ArgentumArgentum was about to answer Optimus when he spotted to friendly...or hopefully friendly faces. He motioned for Optimus to either pause or go away, and walked over to Ril and Barricade."Hey, you guys! Its been some time. I remember, Barricade, you were...what, the guy who was supposed to follow me around? As far as I know, Vakama still hasn't said anything yet, so you're still my....er, rights. Be happy I let you roam free. I could have made you my slave. As for you," He turned to Ril, "Didn't you name my split personality? He seems to get along with your naming."

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Random fight averted. Optimus walked away, sighing partially in relief, and partially in exasperation at how chaotic this place was."WHA--" Barricade facepalmed to the point of hurting himself, but managed to force down the pain so as not to look stupid. "Me and my slagging big mouth!"A long awkward silence, while he listened."Thanksforthefreedomroamingstuff." Barricade had never understood Optimus' philosophy more than at this moment.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Barricade stopped, then looked around. He rubbed his cheek."...Who did that?" He quickly calmed down so as not to anger his 'owner', for lack of a better word. "Really, who?"Optimus sat back and watched. This was the kind of thing he found ironically humorous, though he did not laugh. Perhaps this could teach Barricade some manners.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC- Laki
IC: SurSuddenly, Sur's tone took a sharp edge. "Easy for you to say," she said in a sudden outburst of anger. "You're not the one who failed their team when they needed you most!" She stepped up to the railing and looked down at the village, remembering... "I said dodge LEFT!" The Toa of ice sighed in exasperation as he helped Sur to his feet. "You have to dodge under the stroke arc," he said slowly for what seemed like the twentieth time. "I try Psyzhran," Sur replied, "But I just can't remember!" She started to cry. Psyzhran sighd and shook his head. "I would help but you seem to have so much fear of fighting that you can't even go through the basics!" He checked the time. "Well," he said sowly. "That's it for te day. Maybe you'll do better tomorrow." With that, he left the room, leaving Sur alone ith her thoughts. "Why, Why, Why, Why, WHY!!!" she yelled. She hurled her staff across the room. As it hit the wall and fell to the ground with a clattering sound, she kneeled down and panted hard. "I'll never be abe to do my duty at this rate," she thought to herself... The batte raged. A group of terrorists had attacked the vilage and Sur's team had answered the call. So far, they were doing well. They had managed to prevent the terrorists from destroying too much and they had gotten the matoran to safety. But there were still a few left and they had a lot of fight in them. Sur was getting the last of the villagers to safety when suddenly, she was knocked to the ground. She roled over and was barely able to dodge the following strike. Getting to her feet, she frantically whipped out her staff and began parrying the dark toa's strikes. Or at least, trying to. The thug had managed to disarm her very quicky. He raised his sword for another strike. Sur was just able to put up a shield of tree bark to block it, only to get thrown into a nearby hut by a blast of magnetism. The toa jumped into the air for the killing blow as Sur closed her eyes and sreamed. But the end didn't come. She opened her eyes and saw one of her teammates fighting the bandit. She strugged to get to her fet only to get knocked down and pinned to the floor by the toa's magnetic power. The teammate used this as a chance to knock the bandit to the ground. However, the dark toa grabbed her teammate down with him and before she could do anything, the toa of magnetism plunged his sabre through he teammate's neck. "NO!!!" she screamed and lunged at him again only to get get thrown out of the hut. Getting to her feet once more, she manged to bock the toa's attacks with her bare hands and neary succeeded in bringing him down. She would have killed him right then and there if not for his magnetic powers. Before she knew it, it was he who was on top, but before the kiling bow could be dealt, a bo staff appeared out of nowhre and knocked the bandit out. Looking at her second savior, Psyhran, she got to her feet. After an awkward silence, she finaly shook her head and began waking off. "Sur!" the toa of ice called after her. Another teammae, Zaeron, caught up with her. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked. "It wasn't your fault!" Sur ignored him as well. Sobbing uncontrolloby, she ran off. To where, she didn't know but she knew she would have a new start there. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Zaeron bending over to remove the mask of their falen teammate. She didn't care what the others thought; she knew that she had failed them and that she wsn't worthy of being one of them. She continued to run...

IC- LakiThe Le-Matoran began to throw back a retort before another thought passed through his head. "So what if you failed you're team? You're just..." his voice trailed off. Sur wasn't there anymore- not mentally, anyway. Her eyes had a sort of vacant gaze to them. They weren't focused on anything. He stared thoughtfully into their swirling glow, wondering what she was thinking, what horror she was reliving.Laki was disappointed in himself. He shouldn't upset people like this. Sometimes they had to find their Destinies by their selves. You can't push it on them when they aren't ready. Besides, Laki wasn't a Hero, wasn't a Toa. What did he know about being one? Just because he'd had some sort of epiphany about himself, a vibrant moment of ontological clarity, it didn't mean he was any wiser. Any closer to his own Destiny.Whatever he had discovered about himself, it hadn't changed anything.Yet, Laki added. Yet.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC SkaaraaThe toa of gravity anxiously waited for the signal. His thoughts drifted back to the past. Once, he had been a hero just like the folks they were about to attack. But he had seen true enlightenment and now, he was going to share it with these people, even if that meant preaching the gospel of Makuta to their severed heads...

Edited by Constructman