Bzprpg - Le-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Plagia Simul - Ackune's Forge, Pala-KoroMy eyes widened when I saw the sword glinting in the dark. Even missing several parts, it was pretty impressive, and looked like it could bring more than its fair share of pain in a fight."Ackune, that's... brilliant. Just bloody brilliant," I said, finally, still in awe of the blade, "Wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that guy."Backing away from the half-finished sword, I took a quick, cursory glance around the forge, "So, what do you need me to d-... Do you hear something?"Craning my neck, I turned and opened the door to the building, only to be greeted with the distant, but all-too-recognizable sounds of battle.It looked excitement had finally decided to arrive at Pala-Koro.IC: Lumira - Temporary Hut, Pala-KoroSnapping my eyes open, I grabbed one of my daggers immediately upon hearing Madrihk's call to arms, clambering to my feet (nearly slipping onto back onto my face), sprinting for the village gates. It was there, I realized what was craziness looked like.It looked like an insane Skakdi waving a mace in the air, and firing explosives around the surrounding area (Bartan). He was certainly seeming to be a threat to people.And as a hero, I was sort of contractually obilgated to stop him.And to stop him, I would have to fight him.And to fight him, I would have to approach him.I was starting to regret my career choices.Unsheathing my other blade, I tossed it into the air, catching it in a throwing grip (much like how one would hold a paper airplane), before hurling it at the Skakdi's chest with as much force and grace as I could.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Hasil:A glint of silver in the night, a long blade released from a sheath, wishing to taste blood. A dark being moving through the shadows, a pair of golden eyes barely visible as he silently ran, near-perfectly hidden. A slight rustle as his robes moved about his body, before he came to a stop behind a hut."Avya!" he said urgently, his golden eyes staring out again, his voice, and the glint of his eyes and his blade the only sign he was there. "Get out of the open, quickly!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Kitano): So, lightning, was this toa's power. Kitano had suspected as much from his foe's appearance, but he hadn't been certain until now. That and whatever his mask power was. It looked like a calix, but Kitano knew that looks could be decieving.The tendrils of lighning were met with a wall of clear crystal only half a bio before they would have fried most of Kitano's insides. It wasn't very thick, so when the lighning exploded against it, it fragmented into tiny shards with the force of the impact. Shards the Kitano could use. These ones were significantly larger than the last ones, and much more visable, but they also carried much more weight and cutting power when they all flew right back at Alfon in a dense thicket or spinning glass.IC (Karemo): Well, apparently taking the form of the downed guard hadn't been so effective after all. He found that some beings didn't lkie fighting against an image of their friends, even if it wasn't really them. This toa, apparently, had no such qualms, so Karemo dropped the ruse. He was forced to break off his attack on the red toa and turn to face this new threat. His hammer was being pulled backwards while a stream of plasma threatened to make this a very short battle. It was a nasty situation all around, but Karemo had not spent decades training for the Makuta's eventual conquest to be struck down at the first hurdle. Rather than fighting the force that was throwing his hammer backwards, he threw his body weight in the same direction, and both toa and hammer dived in the other direction, hitting the soft ground with a roll. This manoeuvre also neatly allowed him to avoid the stream of plasma, but he wasn't done yet."Come here!" he commended, and Volin was caught in a telekinetic force similar to the one that had been acting on Karemo's hammer. All of the other toa's metal parts were being drawn towards Karemo, just as he was winding up for another lethal swing of his hammer.

ppg2.png

IC: NovaNighttimeGates, Pala-KoroThe attack was unexpected. Nova and Esao had only just entered direct sight of the gates when one of the invaders, a reckless Toa of Iron, charged and shot a blob of iron that coalesced into a spike. The sight was enough to pump adrenaline into Nova's bloodstream.He stepped to the right; the throw missed.His attacker only glimpsed Nova's Kanohi glowing before a blur shot toward him like a bullet. That blur was Nova, who slid and hacked at the Toa of Iron's legs, attempting to trip him.

Edited by Legolover-361

IC:(Aitua, Pala Koro Battle)The thing about Zamor-spheres was, that you could see them coming. Especially if you announced your position with the loudest possible warcry. There was a flash of orange as the explosive sphere hit its target, the boom echoing across the village waking up anybody that wasn't aware of the attack yet.When the fire and smoke started to clear, Bartan found the Toa and Vortixx blocking the gate still standing, reforming their defensive line. The dark Toa leading them had a firey glow in his eyes and the hint of a dissipating shield generated by a Hau could be seen, which the defenders had taken cover behind."Reform the line. Mariko, give us some more power." The younger Aitua nodded, concentrating. With his power affecting any combatant in the vicinity of the gate, the followers of Makuta in that area would soon begin to feel tired.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC, Zenix: Zenix saw Ankt's kick and quickly moved to the side to avoid being kicked. He then threw out a solid kick to Ankt's knee in hopes of bringing him to the ground.OOC: I read online that if someone gets solidly kicked in the knee, their knee will become twisted and they'll fall to the ground. The knee might even be broken or sprained in the process. That's what Zenix is trying to do here.EDIT: Wow, ninja'd by six people. That's what I get for doing other things as well as this. :P

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal

OOCIgnoring Aurums's wall of spikes move due to elemental feild.IC- VerakMost of the Makuta followers had already pushed forwards the the gates by the time Verak got close enough to be noticed in the darkness. He continued to sprit after them and waved at Ankt and Zenix as he passed them. It really did seem that the ILS was outnumbering and overpowering the Makuta followers aleady. If something didn't change soon, it'd be a short battle.He shook the thoughts out of his head. He didn't want to think right now, he had to fight. He charged forwards at the back of the Makuta followers' group.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Both mercenaries heard footsteps from a different direction than the battle. The smaller one turned, observing a Po-Toa (Verak) charge at the back of the attacking column. The cloak paused."Target acquired. Continue to the gate."Aexias stalked forth from beside the wall. The thick shadow cover decreased with each step away from the structure, but her silent glide and stealthy movement gave her enough cover to sneak in alongside the attack. She drew near to the counterattacker in seconds.Both blades flashed from their sheaths before the toa. Gliding forwards, their wielder stabbed for the throat and slashed at the stomach at once.

Edited by Hero Creation Kit

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Alfon / VolinIn response to the counter-attack of swirling glass, Alfon side-stepped to the right evasively, escaping the mass of sharp projectiles headed his way but only narrowly. Bits scratched his armour and a minor cut began leaking little blood, stinging quite a bit. Dodging became somewhat easier now that he knew what was being used against him although it still did not make up for their near invisibility. All he could rely on as a heads up were gestures and the brief reflections they gave off before it was too late. The fight couldn't go on like this any further or else he'd get some pretty nasty gashes all over his body, quite possibly losing an eye in the process. With that said, Alfon rolled his hand into a ball then opened it, releasing an incredibly bright flash of electricity meant to blind Kitano for just a few seconds. The Toa proceeded by pouncing towards the nearest source of light, in this case being a conveniently hung lightstone along the village's walls."You got it." Volin replied casually, allowing himself to be drawn towards his foe for only a moment. When they were only a few feet apart, not one but two steady streams of searing hot plasma surged from his hands, racing towards Kamiro on short notice, within very close range. The Fe-Toa would also discover that his hammer felt heavy, similarly to last time just as telekinetic force was reapplied to his weapon however without as much intensity as last time, weighing down its swing though not forcing it to the ground. Overall, it was nearly a repeat of the previous situation.

Edited by TX Wade

IC:Ankt

The Toa knew what happened when you got kicked in the knee and attempted to stand strong. He wasn't sure of the technical terms, but he had come up with a term for it himself. It was not suitable for BZPower, as it had lots of cursing and non child appropriate things in it, but lets just say that the attack hurts you a lot, and messes up your leg. So Ankt did the smart thing, and let his body go limp. His body collapsed to the floor, Zenix's attack barely hitting Ankt's leg. On the ground, Ankt swiped one leg at Zenix's shins, and then stabbed with his spear at the Blackfire Toa's chest in an attempt to make the FoM Toa give him a chance to roll backwards and get on his feet.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC- VerakThe attacker came out of nowhere. One minute it was just him, charging towards the undefended rear, smiling and flamboyantly swinging his blade.Then she was there, melting out of the shadows like Makuta's fabled toa of shadow. Her blades reflected the hazy moonlight as they flicked out of her sheaths. And, oddly, she was both pretty, and a Skakdi. At the same time. It was... strange, to say the least.But Verak didn't let her odd beauty or grace distract him. He acted quickly, jumping high over her blade aimed at his stomach, and rapidly knocking away her other one aimed at his throat mid-jump. But his leap had been forwards, keeping his momentum, and he flipped in midair, soaring just over the ice-white Skakdi's head and getting himself into position midair right behind the pretty Skakdi. Before he hit the ground, he kicked backwards with both his legs, hopefully pushing off her back and sliding effortlessly into a forwards roll.

IC: Aexias snorted. It was the same old trick. The Calix-user went for the acrobatics to...Guess where...Right behind her back. She'd seen the same trick pulled a thousand times and could guard against it easily. Her attacks had merely been probes confirming that the flashy mask and movement wasn't just for show.She skittered the minimum distance required to dodge the kick and turned in response. If it looked like she just barely missed being hit by the kick, then he was more likely to be confident in his gymnastic skill. He need not know that her species' great physicality allowed her speed much greater than that in footwork, or that she could hit him reliably in the air. His fall was only met by the brief rush of air resulting in near-contact and a cautious right slice at his exposed torso. Her left arm she purposely slowed to further the guise of incompetence, pretending it took her that amount of time to bring it to bear after the missed stab. It would work for defense.One attacking and one in reserve. Her old favorite.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:As Ril spoke, Kethyre dodged to the right, barely avoiding being reduced to a messy pile of metal and organs by a de-rooted tree thrown one of the attackers Kethyre nodded at Ril's suggestion. Using ice would be a little counterproductive, he thought, holding up his axe and stepping around Ril's flame to lunge forwards and slash diagonally down at the hostile Toa of Iron*.OOC: *Karemo.

Edited by BenLuke-116

IC: IraWhile all this fighting was going on, Ira silently activated his volitak and snuck past all the commotion into the village. Feeling his fire powers returning to him, he placed a Madu bottle here, a bottle there, a bottle there, soon, all of his traps were set. One bottle at the Team Quarters, one at the bar, one in a random hut, and four more at the northwest, northeast, southwest, and southeast corners of the walls. To a passerby, it would look like somebody left a beer behind, but no, he would simply have to think a thought and KABLOOIE. His hunches that he could use his powers again were confirmed; a quick test showed that he had regained the ability to summon flame, though he had done it with only the smallest of flames inside of a hut. Sneaking through the village like a ghost, he eventually came to the HQ. Smirking to himself, he silently opened the door and snuck in...IC: JomarThe sounds of commotion reached his ears. Rushing out of the doctor's hut, he saw that a group of makuta followers had attacked the village. "Karz," he thought. Activating his kakama, he swirled his arms around in circles, creating tornadoes on his arms. He dashed towards the enemy...IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa had joined the rush late. But this gave him time. Activating his Mahiki, he created illusions of more toa coming along to support the followers, headed by a near perfect copy of Heuani himself.IC: Sonius and LeldaThe two archers had heard the fight. Instead of simply rushing in, they quietly loaded their bows and camped on opposite ends of the village. Finally, Sonius found a target. He activated his Sanok, drew the bostring, and fired at a strange toa with a strange mask (Zenix)

IC: Ackune"Come," the old Toa of Fire said to Plagia, dropping the blade and hefting a rather large warhammer-ax hybrid. It was convienent to know how to forge weapons, even more so if you knew how to use them. It was good that the Toa of Fire had let his elemental energy recharge, having been expecting to work on the blade some more.Ackune stepped out of his forge, and with his Arthron, saw that there was a quite a battle going on. A really big battle. Cursing in a language that he'd learned long ago, Ackune started off at a fast walk towards the village center, moving to protect the HQ. And get some more weapons from the supply there.Suddenly, his Arthrin detected someone, a Toa, judging by the general shape, moving towards the HQ. Ackune didn't need his eyes to know that they didn't belong there, and hefting his warhammer, he marched over to the being. "Stop!" he commanded, hoping to atleast startle the being.OOC: That'd be Ira BTW.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Cy, Kivar and Vorok were alerted to the battle when a tree crashed over the wall. This resulted in quick action from Vorok, who moved over, and picked it up. This was no challenge for him, as he simply lightened the weight to where it was no longer an issue for his Calix. Spotting a being hefting a smaller tree, likely the thrower of the one that just went over the wall, Vorok rose from the ground and came down in a powerful move, swinging the tree to smash the foe beneath it.Cy readied himself, two invisible zones of increased air pressure charging in his hands. He readied himself for combat, as did Kivar next to him. His mask glowed briefly, and an ash bear charged towards whoever happened to be at the gate. With the number of Makuta followers currently entering, there was a chance someone was going to get mauled. Kivar kept a close eye on it, ready to control it with his knowledge of the Rahi languages if it attempted to harm someone in the newly named ILF.OOC:Cy open for dueling, w/Kivar for backup. The tree wielding Parakuka user is under attack by Vorok, who also happens to be using the previous tree. Ash bear brought by Zatth attacking gate. PM if you attack me.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

IC: Ackune"So that's how its going to be huh?" the maroon-armed Ta-Toa muttered under his breath, before stepping into the HQ's doorway. His muscular form filling the enterance, Ackune held the warhammer in one hand and his shield in the other. Well, that's okay. I always liked beating some sense into you young people.With a grunt, Ackune slammed the butt of his hammer into the ground, and a ring of brilliant while flames surrounded the area around Ira. "I said: stop," the Toa of Fire said, "now what will it take to make you listen...?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Visaru, Aurum is inside the village. Unless Verak was outside, metal would be affected.IC: Aurum - SlateAurum saw Nova's Mask of Speed right before he shot forwards like a blur. Instead of leaping backwards, he rolled forwards, angled slightly to the left, ending up on the back right of Nova. Aurum swung his sword Katar to the right when he got up, as 3 2-meter long metal spikes emerged from the ground to pierce Nova from the front left, back left and front right. All the while, Aurum maintained spacial awareness of Esao. He also sensed Ira entering a building while another Toa shouted 'Stop!'. However, he was too far away to help.....====Slate, having recovered from Aurum's attack, stood up. Aurum had engaged 2 others now, and other Makuta members were much closer.

IC: SkaaraaSkaaraa had joined the rush late. But this gave him time. Activating his Mahiki, he created illusions of more toa coming along to support the followers, headed by a near perfect copy of Heuani himself.
Seeing another large group, headed by Heuani, he looked over. However, something told him this was wrong - Heuani would always lead Rahkshi. Slate activated his elemental power, and found that Heuani and this group of Toa didn't react to gravity. "ILF members!" He shouted, "That Heuani is an illusion!" He ignored the illusions, and turned.He noticed a group of Toa attacking Zenix, who had an obviously Makuta-related mask on his face. Deciding to help out, he focused, and increased Zenix's gravity to slow him down.OOC: Too bad Echelon isn't here. Xemnas, haha. What, 3-4 guys attacking you? :P I'm sure you'll wrestle out.And, Legolover, I know this sounds kinda dumb but later can you, perhaps, let Aurum fight someone else? TNG/Axilus and I agreed on that Aurum would at least maim one of his guys.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: AckuneThe Toa of Fire merely raised an eyebrow. Fire, eh? Ackune though, before walking through the ring of fire. To avoid getting burt, Ackune absorbed the heat into himself, increasing his elemental energy through Ira's attack."Son," the old Ta-Toa said, "In my day we didn't have Volitaks, just our wit and the strength of our limbs..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: I don't think dragons exist in this game. And if they did, I don't think they would be sending energy blasts - You're practically using a oversized custom species :/IC: SlateSlate, seeing the dragon - a species of Rahi he had never seen before -, assumed it was another illusion. He felt the gravity attacks coordinated, and new there was a Gravity Toa close by.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOCActually, Verak was outside. Good thing that fight didn't happen.IC- VerakAfter a rapid recovery, Verak lazily batted away Aexia's blow, and sauntered backwards a little bit. She was sort of fast, but not that great of a fighter, he decided. Probably more stealthy than anything else. Then why did she attack him in the first place? Someone else she was trying to cover? If so, she needn't worry. Verak had little interest in actually helping a cause. He was here for the thrills, the fun. He pushed hte thought aside and focused one her movements. "So, sister." he said, twirling his one unsheathed blade. "What's a pretty girl like you doin' workin' for the scum that's attackin' the village?"

IC: [Ril]"Let's just say everyone who wants to kill us!" shouted Ril, replying to Kethrye, before turning to face Karemo. "You take that guy, and Volin, thanks for the save!"He then began firing off a barrage of flame at Karemo.
IC: Alfon / VolinIn response to the counter-attack of swirling glass, Alfon side-stepped to the right evasively, escaping the mass of sharp projectiles headed his way but only narrowly. Bits scratched his armour and a minor cut began leaking little blood, stinging quite a bit. Dodging became somewhat easier now that he knew what was being used against him although it still did not make up for their near invisibility. All he could rely on as a heads up were gestures and the brief reflections they gave off before it was too late. The fight couldn't go on like this any further or else he'd get some pretty nasty gashes all over his body, quite possibly losing an eye in the process. With that said, Alfon rolled his hand into a ball then opened it, releasing an incredibly bright flash of electricity meant to blind Kitano for just a few seconds. The Toa proceeded by pouncing towards the nearest source of light, in this case being a conveniently hung lightstone along the village's walls."You got it." Volin replied casually, allowing himself to be drawn towards his foe for only a moment. When they were only a few feet apart, not one but two steady streams of searing hot plasma surged from his hands, racing towards Kamiro on short notice, within very close range. The Fe-Toa would also discover that his hammer felt heavy, similarly to last time just as telekinetic force was reapplied to his weapon however without as much intensity as last time, weighing down its swing though not forcing it to the ground. Overall, it was nearly a repeat of the previous situation.
IC:Kethyre nodded. Using ice would be a little counterproductive, he thought, holding up his axe and stepping around Ril's flame to lunge forwards and slash diagonally down at the hostile Toa of Iron*.OOC: *Karemo.
IC:Cy, Kivar and Vorok were alerted to the battle when a tree crashed over the wall. This resulted in quick action from Vorok, who moved over, and picked it up. This was no challenge for him, as he simply lightened the weight to where it was no longer an issue for his Calix. Spotting a being hefting a smaller tree, likely the thrower of the one that just went over the wall, Vorok rose from the ground and came down in a powerful move, swinging the tree to smash the foe beneath it.Cy readied himself, two invisible zones of increased air pressure charging in his hands. He readied himself for combat, as did Kivar next to him. His mask glowed briefly, and an ash bear charged towards whoever happened to be at the gate. With the number of Makuta followers currently entering, there was a chance someone was going to get mauled. Kivar kept a close eye on it, ready to control it with his knowledge of the Rahi languages if it attempted to harm someone in the newly named ILF.OOC:Cy open for dueling, w/Kivar for backup. The tree wielding Parakuka user is under attack by Vorok, who also happens to be using the previous tree. Ash bear brought by Zatth attacking gate. PM if you attack me.
IC (Kitano): The bright flash wasn't at all what Kitano had expected from the other toa. More lighning bolts? Yes. Flash-bang electrocution? Sure. Not firing anything at him and actually running away? No. It was a good trick, he had to admit. These ILS fighters had earned their reputation as persistent and daring. Maybe some of them would be useful once all these notions of heroism and rebellion against Makuta got crushed.Kitano took a step backwards, blinking furiously to regain his eyesight. Thankfully, the system of lenses embedded within his mask served to shield his left eye from the worst of the shock, but from his right, stars still covered his vision as he looked around for where his opponent had gone. He closed his right eye so that only his best one was looking (though even that wasn't great) and found Alfon's silhouette standing under a lightstone on the village wall, no doubt getting ready to pounce on him with some new attack while he was disorientated.Knowing that if he stayed where he was, then he likely wouldn't survive the night, Kitano forced himself to focus on the place where the toa was and activated his kanohi power. The next instant, he was standing there, right next to Alfon with his shield in one hand and one of his special makika balls in the other. The ball was made of a thin layer of crystal and filled with the venom of Po-wahi's makaka toads. Both corrosive and toxic, Matoran miners had used it to tunnel through rock, but here, Kitano just shoved it towards Alfon's chest where the glass had cut him.IC (Karemo): With a cauldron of heat about to engulf him, Karemo realised that even if he had been wearing a calix, there was no way he could escape it. The best he could do was lessen the effects and make his enemies pay for his pain. Sheets of metal sprung in the way of the plasma beams and larger flames, but they were quickly melted through and the blistering heat reached through to inflict burns his arms and legs. That didn't stop him, however, from swinging his hammer. He compensated for the extra weight by swinging it further down than he had originally intended - towards Volin's abdomen instead of his head. This way, he was swinging more with the telekinetic force, adding it to his own strength instead of having to fight it. He let out a raw-throated yell as he brought it down, both from the pain of his burns and the knowledge that even in spite of that, the toa who did it to him was about to get it just as bad, if not worse.IC (Mataka): After his first blow was completed (OOC: I'm not saying whether it succeeded or not; BenLuke hasn't said yet), Mataka was beset by another tree-wielding being. When he looked closer, he saw that they were not just swing ing any old tree - that was his tree! Incensed by the toa's copy-cat tactics, he brought his kauri up to meet it in mid-air. With a bone-crushing thud of crunching wood and a shower of dislodged leaves, Vorok's super-light tree was torn from his hands and sent flying out over the canopy to finally crash to the groud well out in the jungle, where it knocked over a few others. The Skakdi grinned at his success and then swund his tree around at the toa of gravity.OOC: If you've lightened it so much that a single toa can lift the whole tree, the force of the blow would be similarly lessened. This means that hitting a real tree with a super-lightened one would be like hitting a baseball bat with a hollow cardboard tube. It's going to get pulverised. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Clangs, explosions, and bursts of elemental power. As the chaos unfolded, Optimus drew his sword. His blue eyes flashed in the smoke.It had been so long with peace, and now he knew just why he was so uneasy. "Aukati, prepare for combat!" He drew his sword and axe.Ratchet pulled out his saw. "Are there any wounded? I can perform surgery!" He held his saw at the ready, to defend himself if need be.Barricade pulled out his spiked wheel whip. "Slag."Dino whirled his blades. "This ees-a bit rude. I like it." "You're very strange, then. I don't like it at all!" Dervian drew his katanas and levitated above to get a clear view. "Hordes of enemies...no idea why they're fighting us, though!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Right, Legolover...uhhh, this is kind of it.IC: AurumBefore Nova could respond to Aurum, Aurum had already gone. He sprinted towards the recently emerged Aukati, and fired off blobs of metal, one for each Aukati, from his shield, which spread to become a metal blade, each of them flying towards the chest and abdomen of the Aukati.IC: JLJL got off the ferry, and was instantly surprised to see a big Dragon Illusion above Pala-Koro, with light coming from that direction too. The Toa of Lightning started running towards the battle site. He knew of the ILF, but he didn't know why there was a big fight.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: If you've lightened it so much that a single toa can lift the whole tree, the force of the blow would be similarly lessened. This means that hitting a real tree with a super-lightened one would be like hitting a baseball bat with a hollow cardboard tube. It's going to get pulverised.
Technically, this isn't quite correct. You've lessened the weight of the tree, not its mass; consequently, the tree's not going to be much easier to swing; air resistance and inertia will slow it down thanks to its large mass and volume. Besides that, the force of the blow really depends on how strong the wielding Toa is.IC (Echelon)Echelon advanced with the rest of the Makuta-Followers at a brisk walk, flanked by his Skakdi Juggernauts. As they approached the gate, it was blocked by several defenders. One of them appeared to be using some sort of power to slow down the front-runners of the assault.Echelon could deal with that.Summoning his magnetic powers, he sent a wave of force, which rippled above the heads of the Makuta-Followers, but quickly moved downwards at the gate-defenders. The repulsive magnetic force was totally invisible, and wide enough to cover the whole gate. Unless the group had a very effective way to counter magnetism, it would send them flying out of the way, and clear the path for the army to advance.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Xerov (Outside Pala-Koro)As the others start moving towards Pala-Koro, I stand my ground, taking the pistol out of my pocket. I have a very basic idea of how it works, from what I picked up in the Vortixx's conversation: point the end of it at what you want to shoot and pull back the trigger.I don't have any time or bullets (there's likely a limited supply) to waste getting used to using it -- I'm just going to have to learn as I go along.I remember the others mentioning that, just outside Pala-Koro, their elemental powers didn't work. If I stay where elemental powers are useless, it gives me my best chance, so I plan to stay here and fire at anyone who tries to escape.Bring on the blood...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: @GH Just A-Level physics :)IC: ArgentumArgentum sensed a massive magnetic wave being sent towards the main gates, which was their best location for defense. He ran over, and sent one of his own to counter Echelon's magnetism - Echelon, who he recognized from JL's description.He activated his mask too, and sent a telekinetic push against all FoM members outside the main gates, capable of sending them flying back and pushing them out of formation. He also managed to see one of those Vortixx thingy majigs being held by a Matoran.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Some have already breached the gates!" Optimus flew up, dodging the metal blast. "Surround the attacker!" He flew at Aurum and landed, then shot fire at his face from his sword as an arc wave.Barricade simply activated his mask, then let it bounce off. He ran to a spot near Aurum and waited, mask on.Ratchet increased Aurum's gravity so he could not walk, while increasing the gravity of the metal blob to send it to the ground. He quite safely walked over to Aurum.Dino flipped over the metal piece, then landed on his hand. He spun on it, whirling his blades, and pushed up, landing behind Aurum.Dervian hurled a wind shuriken at Argentum's midsection from a spot where no one else was, then jumped and landed in that spot. A circle had been formed around him.OOC: The other Aukati didn't do squat for a reason.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: And here is some more advanced physics for you ;)IC (Echelon)Echelon narrowed his eyes as a new arrival attempted to counter his attack with a wave of his own."Fool," the Dark Toa muttered.As the two waves struck each other, they did not cancel out. Instead, the conflicting forces convulsed and rippled into a chaotic mass of magnetic twists and eddies. All Echelon now had to do was move this towards the gate-defenders, and he did.The huge tangle of field lines would fling any beings caught in it about like rag-dolls.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC (Zadron)Zadron tensed his stomach muscles just in time, but all the same the blow to his gut staggered him. He quickly moved back into form, however, and his radius blades slid back in as he drew his sword (OOC: basically a slightly-more-curved katana). Running at DJ, he leapt over the Toa's head, blocking his sword-swipe as he did so, and landed behind him.Lunging for his opponent's back, he mentally triggered his energy rifle (now almost recharged) and primed it. The Vortixx tech might well be useful in this battle...

OOC: And here's some really expected response from me.Dat Science.IC: ArgentumArgentum tried to pushed the magnetic whirly-twirly forwards towards the Makuta's minions as well. This time, he focused on Echelon with his mask, sending a kinetic 'punch' to knock Echelon's concentrations off.IC: AurumAurum blocked it all with a large metal shield, circular. As Tahuva's flame arced onto the metal, he started to move it, until superheated metal faced all of them. Through a small eye hole, he could see a Toa (Ratchet) walk towards him, so calmly, he could tell it was him creating the gravity - him who felt safe against an enemy who can't move. That, or it was Barricade. However, Ratchet had been the one to make the metal simply fall.Aurum focused, and half of the superheated metal launched towards Ratchet to surround him, forming spikes and quickly stabbing towards the Green Toa. (If he's green)IC: JLJL ran through the forest. He had tried to speed himself up with electromagnetic pushes, but so far, no luck in using his element. He continued running, getting closer to Pala-Koro's main gates....OOC: GH....uhhh, this might be a misconception on my part, but isn't Echelon on the outside of the village? In which case, he would 1. Not be able to use his EE because of the EE-Dampening field, and therefore 2. Not be able to push the magnetism, or create more?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Yeah, he's green. The only one who doesn't have a color scheme matching the guy he's based on is Dervian.IC: Ratchet cut all the metal with his saw, sending it flying apart. Heated metal was more easily broken, after all. He forced his mind on Aurum again before the brief lapse in concentration would let him go further than one step. "Argh! Prime, we have to strike!"Optimus swapped his axe for his Blast Rod in case he'd need to shoot a supercondensed beam of fire, and stabbed the ground. Flames erupted from under the gravity-locked Aurum, with as much energy as the Prime could muster at one time. Quite painful.Barricade had earthen spikes rise up from under the soles of Aurum's feet. Also highly painful, and could feed the flames a bit to give Optimus room to shift his concentration if the need arose. Dino simply shot lightning at Aurum, right through the shield.Dervian formed a wind sphere and slammed it into the shield, beginning to drill through.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Madrihk [Pala-Koro, inside the gates]As expected, the fight had broken down into smaller duels rather than the big front line Madrihk would have preferred. The breached wall saw several enemy warriors enter, with the defenders unable to hold them all off at once. Readying himself mentally to dash away with his Kakama in case of an emergency, the Toa of Ice aimed his elemental power at the big hole. A stream of semi-solid frozen matter quickly began sealing it, at least temporarily.The ILF leader knew that it would not hold for long, but wasn't his intention either. The anti-element field would keep attackers from destroying the ice at a distance, and once they bashed it down with melee weapons the seal would become a mass of ice shards, perfect for stabbing. The moment this new "gate" went down, Madrihk would turn the remains onto the unfortunate attackers close to it."Anyone not engaged in combat, aim your powers at the gate!" he shouted. "Keep any more from entering!"

IC: Hoboken, who was in Pala-Koro at the time, chucked a few boulders at the gate. He figured that if he tried to send small pebbles there, it would work. "Hey, I just have to do what I don't want to!" He momentarily lapsed and made an actual pebble, due to concentration on making big rocks. "Oops." He then proceeded attempting to throw pebbles again, and it resulted in boulders. "YESS!"OOC: Wow, even this guy gets some character development.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: None of the Aukati realize that Aurum was in Argentum's hologram?IC: AurumAurum smiled. His metal closed around him, allowing no electricity to pass through. The air drill shattered some of the red hot metal, which came flying towards Dervian. Nobody could now see him. He activated his mask, and shapeshifted into a tiny, unseeable Rahi - A Gadunka. He then made a metal pillar to make sure he didn't get burned. He opened a hole, and sent an illusion of himself, perfectly with no flaws to see through, to fall, legs practically melting.Argentum caught sight of this. He risked a second of not combating Echelon's magnetism, and shouted to Optimus. "No!", he shouted, hoping Optimus would see the similarities between Aurum's illusion and his hologram.Aurum's metal closed onto the ground, not allowing oxygen to he fire and also slowing down the heat.OOC: Too bad GCSE Physics hasn't started yet for me.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013