Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

Bzprpg - Po-Wahi


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
12289 replies to this topic

#10961 Online The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 28 2012 - 09:19 PM

IC: Aelynn"You think you can win?"
  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#10962 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,157 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 03:25 PM

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Auron:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Is that a threat?" He asked, smirking, "And yes, I think I can win. If I can't then I'm pretty sure I'll do well."[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#10963 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 03:36 PM

OOC switching back to third personIC Kokkinos"Oh, ok then," the toa of magnetism said. He still wasn't convinced though and he planned to follow this new guy around. "But wasn't it safe where it was?"
  • 0

#10964 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 06:26 PM

IC: "Safe, yes, but among other things the Reaper is paranoid. He wanted us to gather them all for some reason." I shrugged and picked up the mask, starting back toward Merla and the others.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10965 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 07:52 PM

[color=#808080;]IC: Corex[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Corex sat in his booth, polishing a blade he had just created and forged. He placed the blade alongside others of similar design on the counter of his booth. With a satisfied smile, he stood and shouted to the streets:[/color]

[color=#808080;]"Armor for sale! Weapons for sale! Any and all of your metal-related needs!"[/color]


  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#10966 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 08:29 PM

IC Kokkinos"Keep a careful eye on these six," Kokkinos thought. "I have a feeling that they're not what they seem."
  • 0

#10967 Online The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,533 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 09:44 PM

IC: [color=#696969;]Aelynn[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"Well, I suppose we'll find out huh?" the Fe-Toa replied, agrin spreading across her Kanohi[/color]


  • 0

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"


#10968 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 09:52 PM

IC: I teleported back into the cave (far ahead of Kokkinos) where Merla was sitting and pulled her chin up with my finger, looking into her eyes. "Hey." I said softly. I had never really noticed what Merla looked like before. Too busy running and fighting. "Got your mask. And that guard thinks were Rakal. Play along." I held out the Tryna.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10969 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 03:04 AM

IC: Lasinia"Okay then Chief Blue Guy. Come on Yasu, Mimi. To the Bazaar~!"

IC: [color=#696969;]Beynii:[/color][color=#696969;]"Hey bat-guy, you ready?"[/color][color=#4B0082;]"Yes"[/color][color=#696969;]"Alright, How are we going to move him Trieze?"[/color]

IC: [Treize]"Would you be fine with us stuffing you into a bag and getting you to a darker area?"

  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10970 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:37 AM

IC MerlaMerla looked up, her head spinning. She saw Kaithas staring at her, holding the tryna. He seemed to be saying a plan of some sorts. "Ah, ok," she said, still a tad confused, and put the mask on her face.
  • 0

#10971 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 10:46 AM

IC: I watched as the mask changed slightly to fit Merla's face. She would feel her power return with a new feeling. Nothing major, but it would still feel a bit different. I touched her mask barely, jerking my hand back quickly. "Sorry. Electric charge, it feels like. Once you've recovered we're heading to Le-Wahi." I stood and turned away.


Edited by Toa Kaithas, Nov 30 2012 - 11:44 AM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10972 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 11:44 AM

IC Merla"I feel better already!" she said. "We could go now!"
  • 0

#10973 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 12:17 PM

IC: "Alright. Let's rock." I held out my hand to help her up.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10974 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 01:40 PM

IC MerlaKaithas pulling her up, her mind was at ease for a moment. Instead of the worry that had accompanied her this entire time, she felt... calm, as if there was nothing to worry about. Then the feeling returned. "So what now?"
  • 0

#10975 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,157 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:15 PM

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Auron:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"You're on. Rules?"[/color]

 

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Halnos:[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"No. I wouldn't be fine with that. I am not cargo."[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#10976 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:20 PM

IC: [Treize]

 

"How long do you think you can stay in sunlight?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10977 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,157 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:35 PM

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Halnos:[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"... What sizes of sacks do you have..?"[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#10978 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:40 PM

IC: [Treize]

 

Treize gestured to a large sack nearby.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10979 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,157 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:42 PM

IC: [color=#4b0082;]Halnos:[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]"Just... Do it now and get it over with!"[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#10980 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:44 PM

IC: [Treize]

 

"Alright," said the Ga-Matoran, picking up the bag. "Beyni, grab him and shove him in. Or do you want to do it reverse? You hold the bag and I shove him in?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10981 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,157 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 07:57 PM

IC: [color=#696969;]Beynii:[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]"I say... Reverse. You'll make it less suspicious-looking."[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#10982 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 08:01 PM

IC: [Treize]

 

"Right then," she said, handing the bag to her friend. "'I'll shove him."


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10983 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 09:14 PM

IC: "We head to Le, try to ditch him." I tried to keep from looking at her eyes again. Annoying, but I didn't want to.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10984 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 632 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 30 2012 - 09:24 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC: Slannak[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]"Or maybe, we could follow him around, try a good old surprise attack, and interrogate him for any information he might have. I mean, he's got to know where the rest of the masks are, right?"[/color]


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again

 

Doctorcouch is gone again

 


#10985 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 01:17 AM

IC: "The Reaper doesn't really strike me as the sort who shares. But we can try."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10986 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 05:16 AM

[color=#0000ff;]IC (Lohkar)[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Right!" said Lohkar, turning to Floria.  "Off we go."[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Lohkar led the Toa along the bustling streets of the Koro of Stone, through the crowds of Matoran, Ussal carts, flocks of Maha, and various other beings and Rahi.  Eventually they reached the door of a Matoran tavern.  A sign above the door read 'The Hammer And Chisel', with a painting of the aforementioned tools above it.  With a wink to Floria from behind his Arthron, Lohkar stepped through the door.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]The tavern was dimly lit, and contained a few tables and a bar, all hewn from the sandstone that was ubiquitous in Po-Koro.  Lohkar approached the bar, and ordered a bottle of Madu rum.  In a matter of seconds, half the bottle was gone and he was already in hearty conversation with the Toa next to him.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Come over here, love!" Lohkar called to Floria, affecting an accent different to his usual.  "Have summa this, it'll get your spirits up!"[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]He handed her a bottle of the same stuff he was drinking.[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#10987 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 06:39 AM

IC: Lasinia

 

Lasinia walked into the Bazaar with Yasurek and Mimira behind her, cheerfully admiring the wares and the sights around her. In all her travels around the island, she enjoyed the famous marketplace the best. She remembered sleeping under somebody's stand back when she didn't have a tent or anything, forced to merely fend for herself as an amnesiac and lonely girl, but of course, that was another story.

 

For now, it was time to obtain information.

 

"Hey Yasu, who looks like a person who is well-travelled and informed?"


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10988 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:40 AM

IC:[color=#008080;] Floria[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Floria looked around the village as well, dazzled by the liveliness of the city, and the noise. It definitely wasn't the same as the calm sounds of waves washing up against objects as you traveled on the seas, with the sudden sounds of ropes tightening, rigging moves, by the gentle sea breezes and the recognizable sounds of Rahi in their respective habitats.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Following the Lesterin, she entered a bar, noting the wink that Lohkar gave her. Seconds later, she once again noted a difference in his nature as he, in a accent different to his usual, recognizable chatter, called for her to drink. Floria would have been amused, if not for the bottle of rum Lohkar held in his hands. Quickly, she strived to where he was, and drank up, downing much of it in a single gulp.[/color]


Edited by JL v2, Dec 01 2012 - 07:42 AM.

  • 0

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

  (╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013


#10989 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,157 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 10:15 AM

IC: [color=#696969;]Beynii:[/color]

 

[color=#696969;]The De-Matoran grabbed the sack and held it open for Trieze.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#10990 Offline That Ghosthands is a spy

That Ghosthands is a spy
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,744 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 11:25 AM

[color=#0000ff;]IC (Lohkar)[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Lohkar laughed.[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]"Thirsty?" he chuckled, handing her another bottle.  He turned back to the Skakdi.  "So, you say they just disappeared?"[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]The Skakdi nodded, and continued talking.[/color]


  • 0

tyler_sig_pastiche.png


#10991 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 01:10 PM

IC Merla"But what if he doesn't know?" Merla asked. Then she realized something. "Where did Lathon go? Has he heard about... what happened?"
  • 0

#10992 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,672 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 03:00 PM

[color=#00ff00;]IC: Mimira - Bazaar -[/color]

 

[color=#00ff00;]Mimira was already distracted, one merchant was selling all sorts of doohickies and such. She eyed the yoyos in particular. [/color]


Edited by Snelly Bieber, Dec 01 2012 - 03:00 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#10993 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 03:05 PM

[color=#808080;]IC: Corex[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]Corex noticed one individual in particular (Mimira) browsing the other stands in the bazaar with a quite mystified look on her face.[/color]

[color=#808080;]"Hey, you! Le-Matoran!" he called, "you look like you could use something to protect yourself. Care to browse my selection of weapons and armor?"[/color]


Edited by The Zytrix, Dec 01 2012 - 03:06 PM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#10994 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,869 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:06 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Gunner - Infernvika - Dreaming[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]A glint of silver flashes by in your peripheral vision, and you raise your blade in response. With a resounding crash, the two metal swords collide into each other, sparks scattering onto you and your opponent.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Malinus is standing across from you, just as locked in this standstill as you are. The dim lighting overhead reveals his spotless, immaculate blue armour over a sweat-soaked tunic. His face is contorted into a steely grimace, the corner of his mouth curving into a wolfish snarl.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The Matoran is only a few inches taller than you, but it still feels like he's a giant, waiting for the right moment to reach down from the heavens and crush you under the heel of his palm. His entire body radiates power and confidence, attributes which are not tempered by your brotherly adoration of him.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Without a moment's hesitation, Malinus bends downwards, twisting his blade around so that the stalemate ends abruptly, an act which nearly sends you tumbling. Rising up, he reaches back, before bringing his sword down on your back-[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]-only to find it embedded in the soft, padded floor, since you've pivoted out of the way, bringing the hilt of your weapon cracking against your opponent's skull, resulting in him collapsing to the ground; more in shock and humiliation than in true pain.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Very good work, Antiro," a strong, booming voice echoes from behind you, "While you may lack in the strength Malinus has, your rather... pragmatic solutions to problems seem to make up for it."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]You don't turn, instead, choosing to watch Malinus clamber to his feet, his dark eyes blazing in hate, rage and jealousy.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]The voice, which you already know belongs to the Professor, adds, "You could learn a thing or two from your brother here, Malinus."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]With that, you listen as his footsteps grow more and more distant, until your certain he's out of of the room. You realize how much you prayed that those footfalls would end, and the the Professor wouldn't leave, because you know what always happens when he does.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Malinus snarls, raising his fist, "I hope you drop dead in your sleep, Mr. Prodigy."[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]You close your eyes, and wait for the blow.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]My eyes shot open, and I winced at the memory of that day, and of the many days like it. When I had run away from that place, I had hoped, possibly naively, that any thoughts I had for the place would stay behind. But they didn't. They just burrowed deeper into my mind, holing themselves up in the deepest, darkest corners of my brain, waiting to come out and play.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]I sighed, reassured by the piles of boxes around me that I'm still on the 'Vika, awake and alive and healthy. Pulling myself into a seated position on my bed, I put my head in my hands. I'm entirely certain why I, and other people, do that when we've experienced something wrong, but it seems to be engrained into my being, so I didn't bother to stop.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]Climbing to my feet, I slung my broadsword onto my back, comforted by the feeling of a weapon on my person, and headed back up onto deck, glad to out in the cool, night air.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]I spotted Verak and Tellus standing, obviously deep in discussion about something, but I'm too far away to hear what. They looked disquieted, and smiled a little at that. At least I wasn't the only one having a bad night. I began walking over to them-[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]-and saw my coat lying in a heap on the wooden floor, discarded by Mimira, who was no where to be seen.[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]"Verak, Tellus, have either of you seen Mimira anywhere?" I asked, careful to keep any hint of concern out of my voice.[/color]

 

-Void


Edited by Emissary to the Void, Dec 01 2012 - 04:07 PM.

  • 0

#10995 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 04:15 PM

IC: I scratched the back of my head. Lathon hadn't been around since the Kualsi chase, and wasn't on the wanted posters. His capture was unlikely. On the other hand, he had gone to Pala-Koro. It had been under attack last we heard. It didn't seem like this guy knew much, judging that he didn't seem surprised that the reaper hadn't told him much. "Well, we'll see if we can pick up his trail while we're in Le. And I think he doesn't know, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it."
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10996 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 05:41 PM

IC Merla"Ok then, should we go?"
  • 0

#10997 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

  • 18,011 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:05 PM

IC: [Treize]

 

Treize promptly and swiftly picked up the Mystix and shoved him into the sack.


  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#10998 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:12 PM

IC: I nodded. "Aye. Let's go."OOC: Maasi to Le.
  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#10999 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 07:27 PM

IC KokkinosThe team of seven had began to leave. As soon as they had left, the toa of magnetism began to follow. Kokkinos was on the move...OOC Kokkinos to le
  • 0

#11000 Offline CAPUA

CAPUA
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

  • 3,720 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 01 2012 - 09:26 PM

OOC: Niverys, from Ta-Wahi.

 

IC: Niverys

While the walk was pretty long, Niverys had finally reached the glorious city of Po-Koro. The town was even more bustling then it was when she had visited two years ago. Niverys smirked as she thought of the her little venture. She doubted that the officials had ever managed to find who had stolen all of those expensive carvings...

Still, she didn't plan to stay long in Po-Koro, though. She was just here to meet her client and give him the diamond. Hopefully it was worth it for whatever he had planned. She had been through a lot to get it.


  • 0

character_37075_f.jpg

 

 





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users