Bzprpg - Po-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Fiva"And if say... You couldn't step in the way?" Fiva asked. "She'd get severe burns, if she survived." He raised an eyebrow.(Or whatever Toa have.) "And if she was shot at with a disk? How'd you stop that? Step in the way and leave her without a father? Or just watch as she gets killed? You gotta learn how to protect the one's you love." He lowered his gaze. "I learned that the hard way."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

OOC: I haven't had a char in Ga-Koro for the longest time. Depends on you, Mask. If you wanna skip, we can go to Kini Nui. If you wanna continue to Ga-Koro, that'll be fine too.IC:Agni didn't try to stop Mef. He could very well understand the Toa's feelings. "Now you know why I want that Toa behind bars." he said to Mef.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Havon, WraithHavon looked at Fiva with an annoyed glance. "Fiva, shut up, not everyone is a fighter, he's a doctor, and to be quite honest, I think we have too many fighters these days, we need more doctors, they're too few and far between."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Fiva"I don't disagree with that Havon." Fiva said, glaring back. "I sure as Karz could've used a Doctor when my family was killed in front of me. But think how he could help others though if he just learned how to control his powers. What if there was a wound that needed cauterizing? He'd either burn the guy, or be forced to lop off their arm."

IC: Ratu"Guys relax does this conversation matter right now?" Ratu asked. While it could be a benefit if virthee learned a little self defense, It is his choice not ours." "What are we going to do next anyway?" OOC: I honestly am just stumbling along here. I am not sure what the overall goal for me is anyway. What should I even do?

Edited by reptiman

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

http://www.bzpower.c...opic=123&st=120

My latest MOC! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9379

OOC:Well reptiman, what do you want to do?IC:Fiva"Of course it matters!" Fiva responded. "I need to teach Virthee how to use his Fire powers! He's a father! That means he has to be able to protect the ones he loves!" Fiva turned to Virthee. "If I turned around and shot your daughter with Fire, would you be able to stop me?" He asked.

I.c. Kranuka had seen that move and threw up his kolhii staff to block it but missed. The ball landed in the goal.

I.c. Kranuka had seen that move and threw up his kolhii staff to block it but missed. The ball landed in the goal.

IC Fehron dived for the ball as it emerged once more.OOC: 4-1. Are we playing to 5 or 6 goals? I forget.

aouROFb.png

IC:Fiva"Woah there! Easy Virthee. I'm not gonna shoot your daughter." He took a few steps away from Miha. "But my point stands, if you wanna protect the ones you love, you gotta either learn to fight, or learn how to use your element."

IC: RatuRatu stepped inbetween the two saying "Guys we have more important stuff to do than argue right now. For all we know the rahi could be heading towars Po-koro as we speak." As if on cue a group of Kofo-jaga and kane-ra come running towards Po-koro. Ratu shouts to a Po-matoran quick go run and alert the turaga and villagers to find shelter. He then turned to Fiva saying "Come on lets take these guys down." Activating his kakama Ratu rushed into a rock formation. Vibrating his molecules he cam out on the other side distracting the rahi. He charged into them and unsheated his twin short swords and started hacking at rahi. Making sure to keep the rahi's attention he allowed Fiva to get a perfect strike on the beasts.....

Do you want to have a theme revolving around mythical beasts? If you do please support my Dragon Slayers project on CUUSOO link: http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/7694

BZPRPG profile:

IC: Zealokan, PayigesThey were still slouched against the Turaga's Hut, when the rumble of the Rahi Horde reached them. 'You feel that?' He nodded in reply, and they slowly pulled themselves to their feet, the infection stil working against them, albeit much less than before. As they limped towards the source of the rumblings, they passed by Dekuna at the Well. 'Oi, buddy, get the Epic Tea to Turaga Onewa, before his condition deteriorates too much, yeah?' Soon afterwards, they reached where the Rahi Horde was. 'Mata Nui....' 'We can invoke the name of the Great Spirit later, we've got Corrupted Rahi to deal with.' Zealokan then sprinted full pelt into the middle of the Horde. Then the Infection set in at the worst possible time, sending him tumbling to the ground in pain. 'GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!' Moaning in pain, he gritted his teeth, and tried to pull himself up on a nearby rock, which crumbled underneath his hands. He looked at the rubble in his hand... and it wasn't rubble. It was an Infected Kanohi.The angry Kane-Ra he pulled it off roared.... and then it wasn't angry anymore. In fact, it seemed grateful for being freed from the Makuta's influence. It started licking his face in appreciation. 'Hey, stop it, stop it!! Hahahaha!' He laughed until he couldn't breathe. 'Well, aren't you just the most peacful Kane-Ra ever.' He dragged himself upright, unsheathed his Reverse Blades, and walked off to fight the Rahi around him. And the Kane-Ra followed. Zealokan turned around, bewildered, then sighed and grinned. 'Alright, I guess you can stick around for a bit.' The Kane-Ra was very happy to hear this.OOC: Do we need to post profiles for companion Rahi?

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: RatuRatu turned to Payiges and said "Nice to get some reinforcements. Where'd you get that nasty infection from?" He asked as he slashed at some Kofo-jaga. All of the sudden a Kane-ra caught him off guard and slammed him in the side. Falling to the ground the rahi tried to maim him with it's horns. Rolling to the side the toa loosened a stone on the hillside triggering a landslide. Activating his kakama he rushed from the incoming debris. "So what is going on with these infected rahi anyway he asked?"

Edited by reptiman

BZPRPG profile:

IC: Payiges'Infected Water, that's how Turaga Onewa got infected as well. I hope he's alright.' Just then, she activated her Kanohi Calix, and turned around in time to grab a Kofo-Jaga's stinger just before it hit her in the face. Squirming around, she kicked the Infected Kanohi off it, and let it go. 'Try not to kill any of them, they're attacking against their will.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna): Dekuna made a quick job of going to Onewa's hut and administering the medicinal wonders of Epic Tea. "Turaga" he said to the sick elder, "We have discovered the source of your sickness, and also a cure." Gently, he went to Onewa's stone bed and opened the second flask. "Drink this" he urged, and helped the sick Turaga to take a few mouthfuls. Satisfied, he passed the flask to an attendant Matoran and disposed of the bottle of water in the hut. "This was the poison" he explained. "Keep drinking that and you'll be fine."His job done, Dekuna retreated from the hut and out into the bright desert sunlight of Po-koro to join the battle. He saw that there were already a number of toa present, but even more rahi. Establishing a quick field of around his ears to dampen loud sounds, he charged towards the gate and began flinging his daggers, aided by his sanok. Guided by the mask's influence, every knife he threw shattered an infected mask or caught a rahi's weak spot.

ppg2.png

OOC: @reptiman, last time I checked, molecule-vibration-control could only be used by Kakama-Nuva users.IC: (Uar)Uar watched as Miha and Havon had a heated debate along with three newcomers about wether one of the Toa (who apparently was a doctor) ought to abandon pacifism and learn how to fight in order to protect his daughter. One of the three newcomers dashed off, and arrived with a Toa, just as the Rahi swarm caught up to them. Wait, that Toa's Infected! How the Karz is he fighting those Rahi? Uar then turned his attention to more pressing matters just in time to hear the infected Toa's suggestion about removing the Rahi's masks instead of killing them. Uar then rushed towards the swarm, knocking off the masks of the first Kofo-Jaga to come in range with two sharp jabs upward with his scythe's handle.

Edited by NeoThunder

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

OOC: She's not infected, just has a dark entity within her.IC: Zealokan, Payiges, soon-to-be-named pet Kane-RaShe went around knocking the Infected Kanohi off the Kofo-Jaga, when she came across a Kane-Ra with unique fire-brick armour. She was about to remove its mask, when she saw that it didn't have one. And that Zealokan was riding on its back. 'WHAT ON MATA NUI ARE YOU DOING?!' The Kineticist grinned stupidly 'Riding a Kane-Ra, duh!' 'Yeah, I gathered that. Why are you?' 'I pulled its Infected Mask off, and now he likes me.' She facepalmed very heavily. 'And I suppose you're going to keep it?' 'Eh-hem, he, not it. And of course I am, I can't very well abandon the creature after the help it's given me.' Payiges was getting irritated. 'What help?!' Right on cue, the Kane-Ra swung its head to the side, sending a Kofo-Jaga flying through the air, its Kanohi shattering on contact with the ground. Zealokan grinned again, smugly this time. 'That help.' Payiges started to see the bright side. 'I suppose he can stick around for a bit, he certainly is a help. You got a name for him?' He put his hand to his chin in thought. 'You know, I've been thinking.... what about Aki-Nui? Great Valour?' Payiges nodded approvingly. 'Perfect name.' Zealokan looked down the Kane-Ra. 'You hearing that, buddy? You've got an awesome name now!' Aki-Nui hung his tongue out of his mouth in glee.OOC: I won't give Aki-Nui a profile, because, well, he's a Kane-Ra.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Nice pet, Zealokan. I almost want one myself now... :PIC (Dekuna): The toa blew back a nui-jaga with a wall of sound, sending the scorpion head-first into a small sand dune. The rahi was stunned, so he let it lie - he would come back for the infected mask later. Right now, he had more pressing worries to deal with, such as the kane-ra charging him with its head down and horns aimed for his neck.

ppg2.png

IC: Zealokan, Aki-NuiBefore the Rogue Kane-Ra struck Dekuna, Aki-Nui barreled right into the side of it, saving the Toa of Sonics, and inflicting deep wounds in its side. 'Yeah! Nice shot, Aki!' He grunted approvingly, before staring down the opposing Kane-Ra. They circled each other menacingly, before charging and locking horns. The Makuta-controlled bull put up a good fight, but could never compete with the will and adaptability of a free-minded Kane-Ra. Aki-Nui pierced the Infected Mask on the other Kane-Ra, shattering it. They looked at each other, before the now-free Kane-Ra almost seemed to nod, before limping off into the distance. 'Dekuna, I'd like you to meet our newest ally, Aki-Nui.'

BZPRPG Profiles

IC (Dekuna):"Very impressive" he shouted over the din. That much was evident to him, but most of what Zealokan had said was muffled by the noise-dampening field Dekuna still maintained around his auditory receptors. Did he say that thing was an ally? It was certainly acting like it, but as such an agressive rahi, Dekuna wouldn't trust it to stay friendly. That would be something to discuss once the rahi were driven off.Eagre for that time to come, he made to confront a group of kofo-jaga closer to the village gate. Whatever happened, he couldn't allow infected rahi inside Po-koro.

ppg2.png

IC: DeyrThe cheerful Le-Matoran stumbled out of the inn he was staying at. Gahh! Its hot out. Ga-Koro, why didn't I go to Ga-Koro? It's cooler there, and maybe a hot Ga-Matoran would teach me how to swim. He thought to himself. He walked along the streets of the Koro and occasionaly looked at the different stalls and tables piled with goods.OOC: Deyr open for interaction.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Valria-Present Day)"I'm sorry...I just...remembered someone, from back before all this happened." Valria said, noticing her two concerned friends watching over, she felt flustered that it had to be so public now, but who knows what would have happened if they weren't there as well. So there were two choices in her mind go to Kini-Nui and find the root of all this, cause the name kept popping back up in her head or go to Ga-Koro and find out what was so important about that place. It was a tough choice perhaps she could discuss it with her friends and see what they thought.OOC: Well honestly it's up to you two. I was supposed to be the tie-breaker. The only reason I considered cutting out Ga-Koro is because well we were taking a lot of time. And if you wanted Agni to be free to do other stuff he'd be free, Vezok.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

OOC: Well, if you have another flashback prepared for Ga-Koro, I'd hate to see it go to waste, besides, we'd have to travel that way anyway to get to Kini-Nui. I'm also thinking about that idea Kalama had for a larger battle and if that takes place in Ga-Koro, we can be there too. But if Mef wants to cut out, I am fine with that too. I like Agni where he is now.IC:Agni heaved a big sigh and stepped a bit closer, resting one hand on Valria's shoulder for a moment. "Good to see you made it back in one piece." he said, gently. "And you really should drink the tea. I sent Mef across half the village to get it." he added, with a wink to the Toa of Earth, still holding the glass. Of course it was an exaggeration, but the Toa had earned it through his devotion to her well-being."Anyway...did you get another lead?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC:MihaMiha slept peacefully on the ground, not desturbed by the battle at all. But, almost out of nowhere, a Kane-Ra came rampaging at Miha. Zealokan, Denuka, and all the other's who had rushed into battle, could not see this through the fury of battle.

IC:FivaThe Toa simply rolled out of the way, ending up next to Virthee. "You might want to take her to the town, it's not safe for her." The Kane-Ra turned around and snorted at Virthee and Fiva. "Uh oh... I heard these things don't like the color red."

IC: Havon"YEEHAH!" Havon shouted from atop the Kane-Ra. Havon had apparently flown on top of the Kane-Ra without the beast noticing. It began bucking up and down to try to shake him off, though Havon held on tight. "Come on beasty! Give me all you got!" Havon's plan was to tire it out. A simplistic plan, but it might just work.

Edited by Snelly

IC: TangruaA small Matoran stood, hidden behind a barrel in the street, waiting for the rahi to come. He was an inventor, a genius, but he was also a scavenger. Waiting for the rahi to come, to fall at the hands of those gaurding the wahi, and have thier armor taken away by him, Tangrua. His small pet, Cretailian, waited to be sent out to grab the things his master could not. His prosthetic shifted uncomfortably in the cramped space, bumping into the barrel. The Toa arond him seemed not to notice, and to him that was good. He didn't like to be noticed. He just liked to be there, and to get the job done.OOC: The prosthetic is approved by nuju metru, bio for Cretailian comming soon.

OOC: Oi, you stole my idea! :PIC: Zealokan, Aki-NuiAs Zealokan and Aki-Nui went around smashing the Infected Masks of Kofo-Jaga, the Kineticist looked over to Havon riding the bucking Kane-Ra. 'Oi, you stole my idea!' He jumped off Aki-Nui and said to him 'You keep going around knocking Kanohi off Kofo-Jaga, I'll help Havon.' The Bull grunted, before setting off again to aid the heroes. Zealokan sprinted towards the Kane-Ra Havon was riding. He sent a Kinetic Blast at the Toa of Fire, to knock him off the Rogue Rahi's back, then thrust his blade forward to shatter the Infected Mask... and got a horn to his side for his trouble. The Kane-Ra swung its head to the side, striking Zealokan and knocking him hard to the ground. 'Gah! Medic!' He yelled partly because he needed medical attention, partly because it seemed fitting.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Havon, WraithHavon was sent flying by Zealokan's 'assistance'. "Zealokan Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy!" He yelled as he slowly faded into the horizon. Wraith came in to Zealokan's rescue, he froze the ground around him, Zealokan, and the rahi. the Kane-Ra started to slip and slide around. Meanwhile, Wraith skated toward Zealokan at lightning speed, picking up the injured Toa and hurrying toward Virthee. OOC: K.O.It's gonna take a bit for Havon to fly all the way back :P

Edited by Snelly

OOC: My bad :PIC: ZealokanHe put his hand to his side, and quickly pulled it away when he felt the rather large gash. 'Ow. I mean OW.' But the blood loss wasn't his main concern. It was the fact that he had just flung his leader halfway across. The wrath he would incur....

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: TangruaAs Toa fought around him, Tangrua darted left and right, picking up a stinger here, some armor here, and even a Hau that had not been infected. He was coreful to aviod the dull, darkened masks that lay around. Bad things happened to Matoran who touched those masks... Some were never seen again. Tangrua then spotted a peice of armor, right of the back of a large Kofo-Jaga. He dashed for it, dodging the stinger of one which was inches away from his face. A few steps away, he lifted his foot, only to find that his feet were frozen in place, in a large sheet of ice. Practically defencless, he lifted his small sword to swat at the 'Jaga who were attacking. "Help!" He cried in desperation, hoping that one of the Toa around him would answer.

IC: RatuHearing hte matoran Tangrua's cries Ratu activated his kakama and sped over to where he was. Taking one of his shortswords he thrust it down into the ice, cracking it. He then picked up the matoran and activated his kakama once more. Taking him to a safe little spot. "Stay here until the battles over." he told the matoran. He then dashed off back into the battle.

BZPRPG profile:

OOC: Sorry for being so inactive, I've had a LOT to do these last days, anyone care to give me a short synopsis of current events?IC: TirokkTirokk had watched Valaria going through her flashback, worried. By what he saw, she seemed to be alright now. "So what will it be, Agni? Where are we going now?" IC: ArdokuThe toa of plasma slowly walked away, this was clearly not his own business. He walked to the kohlii fields, noticing his two friends playing the famous sport together. He smiled as he walked up onto the platform and took a seat. He looked at the scoreboard. 4-1 for Toa Fehron. "Why am I not surprised?" He muttered to himself, referring to the physical superiority of toa over matoran.

OOC: No one interacting with a Le-Matoran. :(IC: DeyrThe sun was beating down on his back and neck as he wandered through Po-Koro. Not really doing anything he found himeslf at the Kohlii field. Finding that two being were already in a game he sat down by a Toa of Plasma."Who's goal-winning?" He asked him.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Uar)While fighting against numerous Rahi, Uar saw Zealokan getting gored by a Kane-Ra, Miha being saved from becoming Kane-Ra roadkill and Havon attempting to ride one of the Kane-Ra like a rodeo beast, before getting knocked off by Zealokan riding a domesticated one. He spun around, along with his scythe, a full 360 degrees, creating a large, circular blade of ice, which flew through ranks of Kofo-Jaga like a gigantic frisbee, severing some of their tails.

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...