BIONIFIGHT ULTIMATE

Voltex

IC - HP: 14/20

"No need yet. I still have some stored up; If JiMing attempts any ranged attacks he'll only be fueling me, so you two can go blast away with your lightning and water and whatever other stuff you guys have hidden up your sleeves."

OOC: We've made a deadly team. Somebody who can make an Attacker really wet, somebody who can both freeze the water to prevent movement and electrify the water to deal damage, and somebody who can absorb the attacker's ranged attacks so the only way other than hurling your weapons or using a tree to damage us is to get close enough that all our attacks have a higher chance of dealing damage too.

2op

Edited by -JL-

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: We've made a deadly team. Somebody who can make an Attacker really wet, somebody who can both freeze the water to prevent movement and electrify the water to deal damage, and somebody who can absorb the attacker's ranged attacks so the only way other than hurling your weapons or using a tree to damage us is to get close enough that all our attacks have a higher chance of dealing damage too.

2op

And then you've got the guy who's made out of fire and is basically useless considering the powers of the other three

3op?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

...somebody who can absorb the attacker's ranged attacks so the only way other than hurling your weapons or using a tree to damage us is to get close enough that all our attacks have a higher chance of dealing damage too.

2op

Somebody who can weaponize anything he can get his hands on and exert control over its trajectory, or even possibly manipulate another player as a puppet.

1op

bBhcfWO.png

2op

And then you've got the guy who's made out of fire and is basically useless considering the powers of the other three

3op?

You're the anti-luroka

Which is kind of a good thing because Blade's electromagnetism, Vox's walls, your fire's acceleration and my ability to pretty much power up each and every one of those mentioned before means 4op.

...somebody who can absorb the attacker's ranged attacks so the only way other than hurling your weapons or using a tree to damage us is to get close enough that all our attacks have a higher chance of dealing damage too.

2op

Somebody who can weaponize anything he can get his hands on and exert control over its trajectory, or even possibly manipulate another player as a puppet.

1op

Everybody can weaponize anything they can get their hands on. Because - you see that women's deodorant over there? Imagine it sprayedi n your eyes.

(Also I don't think you can magnetize a tree)

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

He could rearrange its atoms or something like he did to me... but that drains him significantly, leaving him open to basically anything else.

You're the anti-luroka
Which is kind of a good thing because Blade's electromagnetism, Vox's walls, your fire's acceleration and my ability to pretty much power up each and every one of those mentioned before means 4op.

We'd make an excellent RPG party.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Dapper Man: 17/20

Oh, wonderful. Split Guy, whatever his name was, was throwing things at me. Maybe I should taunt him to reduce his accuracy.

Nope, not necessary. The black hole simply eats up his firebomb. I know that I picked an amazing camping spot, but falling now would be an instant death... I think. I don't really know if black holes work differently in this void. Anyway, I cannot allow myself to fall down. Even if I do somehow get back up, it would be humiliating.

Morally unambiguous.

OOC: Just so you know, I'm not gonna post for a bit while I set up the next Mafia side game.

But I will say this, am I really that big of a threat that I need three people killing me at once? If someone could maybe help them not kill me, that'd be nice.

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

JiMing, as it is my allies that are attacking you, the most I'll do right now is to attack someone that's not you. :P

Dapper, that's not possible. The firebomb is an autohit item. So is my Ultimate Weapon. (The shield isn't, so you can dodge that one just fine.)

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

Everything is magnetic to an extent. The form of magnetism exhibited by a material depends on a number of variables. In particular, Chro suggested earlier that when he becomes fire, he heats the metal objects surrounding him (the shield and jetpack) beyond their curie points. In reality, a ferromagnet heated to its curie point merely becomes an induced magnet, rather than a permanent magnet. Ferromagnetism, the form of magnetism with which you are most familiar, as well as ferrimagnetism (just google it), is caused by aligning the magnetic ions in a material in a certain way (because ions are magnetic). Theoretically, it should be well within Luroka's power to magnetize an otherwise non-magnetic (diamagnetic) object, because he merely has to align the ions in said object. However, as I exemplified before, the more the atoms in an object move (the more energy that object has), the greater the effort he must make to maintain its magnetic moment. When Chro turned into fire, a hot gas which, depending on the temperature, could become plasma, Luroka overexerted himself trying to maintain Chro's magnetic moment due to Chro's high energy. It would definitely have been much less taxing for him to magnetize Chro's hot shield or jetpack (a hot gas/a hot plasma has more energy than a hot solid), vanity is the common weakness of all Makuta and Luroka is no exception.

Chro is still a big problem for me, though.

Edited by Makuta Luroka

bBhcfWO.png

Deaths

JiMing, I'm negating the usage of your Ignika, since the other player died the first time that you did (and you gain their health). So, that said:

When Shadowhawk killed you, he actually killed himself. Oh, the irony. JiMing, your new health is whatever Shadowhawk was at when he killed you.

When Luroka died at whoever's hands, it was actually Pulse that dropped dead. Ouch.

Voltex

Voltex flashed into the arena, blinding every player.

"I'm here to kill some of you!" he sang. "Let's roll the RNG!"

The numbers spun in the air...

"Hmmm," Voltex said, drawing Pupwa, Kayn and Daedalus toward him. "Bye bye!"

He blasted the three fighters with fire, incinerating them instantly. Elsewhere, JL screamed as he burned, Dapper Man cursed as he died, and Chro just sat there, disappointed with the turn of events.

"Hmm, looks like your doppelgangers are dead," Voltex said to Pupwa, Kayn and Daedalus. "Your health is whatever they had!"

Shadowhawk, Pulse, JL, Dapper Man, Chro all eliminated.

Doppelgangers reshuffling - those who had doppelgangers that died will receive new ones.

Keep fighting!

With Doppelganger, your health is actually someone else's, basically. When you die, it actually kills the other person who your health actually belongs to, and you get their health.

Luroka, nothing happened to you.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

OOC: ... Well. That's... Not what I had thought this round was gonna be like. CHANGE OF PLANS. EVERYONE ATTACK ME. >_>

/EDIT: Daedalus' HP would be 8, Luroka's would be whatever Pulse had.

Though, I have to say, now things are just plain random. I thought the round would be like, if someone died, they'd take another down ala Destiny Bond.

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: Wait, what? So; people who die, survive, but the other person dies??? and... JiMing... Still has a respawn left... gg JiMing, gg.

I'll take care of that respawn for ya.

Also, you guys are so dead, now that the anti-Luroka is dead.

• IC: :m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

• Integrity: 40% (8/20)

I am suddenly revitalized by the life of Shadowhawk. I eye JiMing in the distance. I magnetically pull him to me and prepare to attack. "I'll make a bust of you from your own head."

bBhcfWO.png

OOC:

Well, this is nice to visit BZP and find out Luroka was my doppelganger and when he died, I died instead.

(Also, I think Biongifight has its own physics?)

(Also, totally joining whatever bandwagon there is to destroy Luroka next round)

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

OOC: Luroka, still think you should listen to Portal and have weakened powers after that stunt you did with Chro.

IC: JiMing

Health: 4/20

Of course Luroka would have to get involved. At least being pulled away made the barrage of attacks miss him. "How do I take care of this nuisance?" he muttered. Then it struck him. With a grin and a giggle, JiMing quietly spawned a Morbuzakh seed above Luroka's head. The vines sprouted, and attempted to latch onto him and encase his entire body. Taking advantage of the distraction, he fired several Chaos Spears. For good measure, JiMing repeated this with Voxumo and Blade. He then claimed a Fire Bomb and Nightmare Fuel.

Edited by JiMing

-==IC: BLade - HP: 14/20==-

In response, Blade let the Chaos Spears hit, and grabbed the two remaining Nightmare Fuels. [HP: 5/20] He used them all, on JiMing, Luroka, Himself, and Daedalus. [HP: 1/20] Right as he did so, the final CHaos Spear hit. [HP: 0/20]

OOC: I might not be typically able to suicide, but under this situation, I can at least do this.

Edited by -Blade-

OOC: Luroka's seemingly half dead, JiMing is dead, and...

-==IC: Blade - HP: Kayn's/20==-

Blade, upon respawning, grabbed the two firebombs that were close to him, and flung them off at Luroka quickly, before floating slowly toward the Black Hole.

OOC: I'll go find my HP soon.

/EDIT: Luroka, I was the one who used the power ups.

Edited by -Blade-

No, I clearly said that I shot several Chaos Spears at you while you were tied up in vines. So no, I'm not in the wrong here. I dare you, read my post again.

Edited by JiMing

OOC: Luroka, why was it so hard to say that before? Not to mention it's kind of dumb to dodge that many so easily while tied up.

Voltex, now what? Do I use the Ignika?

Edited by JiMing