Bzprpg - Ko-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Eamerzon: Ko-Koro:"Well, let's see. First I when on a quest to kill these weird robots, but the died too easily and I got bored. So then I stalked a couple, broke one of their masks, and was apprehended by a guard. What bout' you?" Eamerzon replied.

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: "She said 'incarcerated,' not 'incinerated,'" Decaia murmured quietly, though listened intently to the conversation regardless. These beings were interesting; perhaps they could provide better companionship than his last catch... "I used to be part of the Ga-Koro Guard; and I was an effective member, as well. At least until I got bored of the job, got exiled and ended up wandering the island. Few years later, I came into possession of a Toa Stone and was transformed. I've been drifting ever since..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC - Decaia - Ko-Koro Inn: "You know, you're the second being to suggest that to me tonight," Decaia answered quietly. "I'm not opposed to the idea... however, you should know that I don't do heroics. And as I've said already... I'm a drifter. Chances are that I won't permanently stick around. So, if you don't care about those facts, then sure, why not? I could use something to do. Just be aware of what could happen in the future."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: NEW CHARACTER ALERT!!!! Interaction with you Rakata, Parugi, and Mt Ihu, and whoever else is there :PIC: HavonHavon walked into the Ko-koran inn. He was wearing a rather heavy cloak, which looked like it had a number of blood stains on it. He sat down not far from Decaia. "Barkeep, I'll have a cup of Bula juice, make it strong....very strong." The Barkeep gave him a mug. Havon chugged it down greedily."Ya that's the stuff." Havon looked at Decaia and company, only half hearing what they'd been saying. Something about blowing up Le-koro? The female 'Toa' or something like a Toa anyway, had suggested it."You know, people will think you're crazy throwing ideas about blowing up koro like that, just saying, little lady..." he said specifically to Eamerzon.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Havon"Entertainment? That's all you care about eh? At the expense of other's even, that's pretty selfish I'm not gonna lie. I'm not trying to be all high and mighty or anything. But not only is what you're 'planning' against the Toa Code, but it's just downright wrong."Havon turned to the Barkeep, "Fill me up will ya?" He said, giving the mug to the barkeep. "Maybe you should try to do something more...productive, like kill some Rahkshi, that's always fun..." Havon thought about the previous Rahkshi he'd just recently fought, it had been a pretty tough fight. "Oh, and before you accuse me of making things up I do have this." Havon pulled out a dead Kraata and slammed it on the counter.

IC - Decaia - Inn: "Why you would want to do either of those activities, both of which would require a ridiculous amount of energy, is beyond me," Decaia said, closing his eyes irritably as he ignored the Kraata. "Anyway, killing Rahkshi isn't exactly productive or even worth it for anyone if they aren't posing an immediate threat to the populace. Not to mention that you just contradicted yourself..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Havon"One less Rahkshi is one less Rahkshi, better than sitting on you're Kanohi, Toa of Sloth. Yes, I've heard of you. Sorta lost all motivation to do anything? That's a shame really, I heard you use to be a really great Toa."Havon chugged down yet another drink. "Oh, and it isn't a waste of energy if it's fun."

IC - Decaia - Inn: Decaia smirked at the nickname, shaking his head. "Yes, I used to be a great Toa. I've totally stopped fighting for justice just because I lost motivation to do so. That's my entire story; good job figuring it out." He shrugged, staring up at the ceiling. "Anyway, once again, why put myself in harm's way just for fun? That's stupid. If I'm going to risk death or injury then I might as well head back to Ga-Koro and beg to be let back into Nokama's good graces. Not to mention, at this point, the forces of good have done more to harm me than the shadow and his servants have..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Havon"Well if that's the way you feel, can't say I agree, but I can respect your choice." Havon almost smiled as he thought about something else entirely."You know, this is sorta random but, I've been looking for an old friend of mine. Think he goes by the name of Snelly, not sure why he bothered changing his name, anyway I heard he was seen around here recently, any of you know anything?"

IC - Decaia - Inn: Decaia raised an eyebrow again at Snelly's mention. "As a matter of fact, yes, actually," he said. "I just ran into him a couple of hours ago, as a matter of fact. It wasn't a pretty meeting, for various reasons. No clue where he's gone to now, though, I'm afraid. If you see him, you should give him a nice, big, friendly smack upside the head as a greeting from me. You know; as a sign that I want to reconcile with him at some point."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: HavonHavon looked amused. "Ah, so you've meet him then, I take it not in a good way? Snelly is rather...overzealous when it comes to justice. He's always been that way as far as I know. Though I don't really blame him, he lived the majority of his life as a matoran, pretty sure he joined the Gukko Force the day it was formed, though, what Le-matoran isn't on the Gukko Force?"Havon took a sip of what seemed to be a fifth drink. People who had cared to notice were beginning to wonder how he seemed so sober."He probably wouldn't want me to tell anyone this but I'm gonna anyway, his real name is Skyra." Random people turned their ear at that name, it was a well known one. "Unless you've been living under a rock for the past decade, everyone knows that Skyra was a rather well known Gukko pilot, lead quite a few skirmishes against Nui-rama hives, quite successfully I might add. Saved my hide a few times even. Anyway, as much as he loved his job, it never seemed to be enough for him, he was always telling me over and over he wanted to do more, he seemed sick of the constant attacks by Makuta, he said someday he'd find a way to defeat Makuta for good. I always told him he was crazy, I still think he's quite insane today. But his heart has always been in the right place you know? I've always admired that, not enough to join him on his hopeless crusade mind you. But I've always done what I can to buy the villages another day."He finished his fifth drink. "I just hope I can find him, and knock some sense into him before he gets himself killed or worse..."

Edited by Snelly

IC:This fire-toa was getting pretty loud, Dekuna thought, and toa of sonics didn't like loud. Using a small part of his power, he dampened the nioses around him, not enough that others would notice, but it helped. Listening to the conversation, he thought things might be about to take an interesting turn, so he spoke up. "Protecting people from harm happens to be my area of expertise, and this Snelly seems an interesting character. I'm willing to offer my services for this mission cos I'm at a loose end right now. The name's Dekuna, bodyguard." He couldn't wait to see the look on Decaia's face.

ppg2.png

IC - Decaia - Inn: Decaia raised an eyebrow, before shrugging and taking another drink of water. "Why does that not surprised me?" he wondered aloud. He glanced at the other Toa. "Well, that certainly explains our little 'disagreement,'" he said sarcastically. "You might want to catch up to him soon; I've heard of a lot of strange things going on with Makuta lately. More Matoran disappearing, more Toa getting killed for investigating... Sorry to say it, but you're right about one thing: He's going to end up dead for his justice-seeking heart. If he's anything like me, then he might end up dead in... another sense of the word..."Having realized what he had almost divulged, he had hastily changed his wording, before taking a distracted drink of his water. Having bitten off more than he could chew/swallow just then, he started coughing as water entered his lung.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Havon"Woah take it easy there friend. Don't want to choke on your own element." He laughed a good hearty laugh. "Well anyway, I have to agree with you, if he doesn't stop his meddling with things beyond his control he's gonna get himself killed, I don't care how many people he has helping him, if any. Chances are though, he's probably not here anymore, he isn't one to stay in one place for too long.""Hey barkeep, one more!" He took yet another drink.He turned to Dekuna, "Well good sir, thanks for the offer, if you want to join me go right ahead."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Havon"Well, since sloth boy said he saw him only hours ago here. I'm going to assume he must of went to Le-koro, and even if he isn't there anymore, everyone who lives there pretty much know who he is, so I'm sure someone there will know where he is."Hmm, been a while since I've seen everyone in Le-koro, it'll be nice to see them again. He thought to himself.

Edited by Snelly

IC - Decaia - Inn: "I have a name, FYI, and I'm pretty sure I'm your senior," Decaia said irritably as he drew the water from his lung. "Anyway, why assume Le-Koro? That's where I first met him, and then we ran into each other here. Why would he go back?"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Dekuna considered this information, then agreed that they might as well begin their search in Le-wahi. "That sounds like a good starting point. At any rate, this toa is bound to return home eventually, even if no-one there can tell us where he is. Anyway, I hear there has been some trouble in Le-wahi, enough to attract every heroic type on the island, from what I hear."

ppg2.png

IC - Decaia - Inn: "Trouble, eh? And I'm not the cause?" This interested Decaia. "Alright; you know what? Consider me in on this group, at least until I find out what the deal is down there." Maybe the village will have forgotten about me... hah; as if.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

The toa of sonics also got up, but more smoothly than his firey companion, and replied to Decaia. "No, nothing to do with you as far as I can tell. Earlier today I overheard something about a matoran gettting killed - assasinated actually, right in the village. Hardly unusual these days, but I guess this guy was special somehow. Now come on sloth boy. I see you have earned your name, get up and let's be gone."

ppg2.png

IC - Decaia - Inn: Decaia rolled his eyes as he sat up. "If you're going to use my nickname, then leave out the 'boy' -- I won't take that from anyone."This was interesting, though. A murder... He wondered who the unlucky soul was, as he followed after the other two Toa. Perhaps this was related to the Makuta... If so, then he would definitely look into it...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Dekuna ignored the comment and went to the barman to tell the barman he would be away for a while, and that he would be unavailable to anyone seeking his services. They had a regular arrangement for this, so he was asked no questions. Without further ado, he strolled out of the bar and into the snow.

ppg2.png

OOC: Sorry about the delay. I've been pretty under the weather, and I really haven't had the energy to post. Sorry.IC: PlagiaPlagia brought down one of her katana's, blocking and immobilizing his mace, at the same time swinging her other sword at his shoulder.Hmmm, not a bad warrior. I might actually get a decent fight for once.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: "Bringing it," Divinex muttered angrily as he blasted a large stream of fire with one hand, drawing Plagia's attention while he covertly shot more fire with his other hand at the snow underneath Plagia, making it too hot to stand on in an attempt to distract the Toa of Lightning so Divinex could mash her with his mace.

OOC: Ardoku to Ko-KoroIC: The slender, self-certain toa of plasma walked into the village of ice, his eyes moving from one building to the next. He was scanning the area for potential threat, finally accepting there was none. 'What a peculiar village.' he said, noting how everything was so quiet and peaceful... and cold. Noticing an inn, and started to walk towards it, thinking of grabbing himself a drink before he would continue his journey.OOC: I would appreciate if someone were to interact with my character, if anyone is here except for the two above me, who clearly are not in any position to meet my toa of plasma.

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: Ok.. seems I'll need to go to some other area...IC: "One Xian black-ale." It was rough and unpleasant stuff, but it greatly sharpened one's senses, and that's excactly what he needed right now, being overly fatigued and all...He drank it up, "Yuck!" and then left the inn, moving towards The North March...OOC: Xian black-ale is like coffee, except mutch worse in taste and texture...

Edited by Chief Engineer Onaku

OOC: Ok.. seems I'll need to go to some other area...IC: "One Xian black-ale." It was rough and unpleasant stuff, but it greatly sharpened one's senses, and that's excactly what he needed right now, being overly fatigued and all...He drank it up, "Yuck!" and then left the inn, moving towards The North March...OOC: Xian black-ale is like coffee, except mutch worse in taste and texture...

I.C. Kranuka the iron matoranKranuka just entered Ko-Koro"Brrrrrr!!!!! Hey is that a toa of Plasma up ahead?" Kranuka ran up to him."Umm, excuse me mister toa?"

elementalussal.png