Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Not quite.There have been exactly two reboots. One because the story had grown too large, the other because of a massive down time.The setting often changes in some way at the end of a year, but you usually can carry characters over.

Splendid, I was hoping to keep some of my characters, while discarding some of the others. Whorok for example, really didn't turn out that well, possibly becuase he's really just a racist with a height complex.

It was worth a try.

On a related note:

Tired? Hungry? Want to get away from it all?Then stop by "The Golden Pickaxe Inn" in Onu-Koro, where you can rest and relax before returning to your everyday life of adventure and heroism.And make sure you don't forget to miss owner and manager Borruki's nuggets of wisdom and absolutely riveting stories from his youth as a noble hero in this land.Coming to an RPG near you winter 2013.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The story is not ending in 2013; it is continuing. Those banners, avatars, and teaser images Nuju has been posting are simply teasers for next year. The BZPRPG does not reboot quite as often as people may think: it has rebooted twice, to be exact: once to eliminate several years' worth of complex storyline, and once after the forums moved, for obvious reasons.

As such, I think we can expect the current storyline to continue for several more years before another reboot, if it ends up rebooting again at all.

Since the last reboot was at the end of the Mata Nui robot getting just about wrecked followed by several reality jumps, I think it is going to take a while to have something as serious as another one taking place.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

sulov koskium: killing muaka BEFORE IT WAS COOL

Yeah... I never paid attention or remembered that event until you just brought it up. So neener neener neener. This at least puts Sulov and Stannis on equal terms, you hipster. :P

Should have killed a Kane-Ra for more originality.

Emzee gave me Muaka, not Kane-Ra.

Edited by Littlefinger

Two questions:1 Zharuk and Genno are running through the jungle right now. They were keeping pace with Naona until she took off with her kakama. Would they be able to get to the fight in time, considering that Genno has a parakuka?2 Will you allow us to capture a soldier and have him spill the beans? Ortherion currently has a captive trapped in a stone pillar.

Common sense says no, your characters wouldn't get there in time.

And while captives may seem important, they can only tell you a few facts:

1. Xa-Koro is destroyed.

2. There are two other ships.

3. The people of Xa-Koro will have their revenge... someday.

4. They hate the mainlanders.

5. They think the mainlanders destroyed their city because of a fear that Xa-Koro would become too powerful and capable of defending itself against mainlander oppression.

Other than that, prisoners have literally nothing of vital consequence to share. Those are all the beans to spill, I'm afraid. Bwahaha.

Parakuka require energy to live, and this is consumed from the bodies of their host, but the Parakuka is also an energy generator that will give its host, at least for a while, more than it takes. It grants its host great strength, speed, and agility if “activated”, meaning that the Parakuka gives its host extra strength from its own energy reserves. This energy makes the host faster, stronger, and more agile than normal beings.

---

Bolded parts mine.

An activated Parakuka gives its host increased strength, agility, and speed. As far as I know, none of these traits are quite as powerful as the abilities granted by a mask (eg. a Pakari user would still be a bit stronger, and a Kakama user a bit faster, than a Parakuka user), but they are potent all the same.

But the boost only lasts ten minutes. Let's say it takes ten boosted minutes to go from point A to Le-Koro. Once you get there, it would still be too late, and if it wasn't, there would be no energy to fight with. Soooo...

Common sense says it's pointless to even try. : P

Parakuka require energy to live, and this is consumed from the bodies of their host, but the Parakuka is also an energy generator that will give its host, at least for a while, more than it takes. It grants its host great strength, speed, and agility if “activated”, meaning that the Parakuka gives its host extra strength from its own energy reserves. This energy makes the host faster, stronger, and more agile than normal beings.

---

Bolded parts mine.

An activated Parakuka gives its host increased strength, agility, and speed. As far as I know, none of these traits are quite as powerful as the abilities granted by a mask (eg. a Pakari user would still be a bit stronger, and a Kakama user a bit faster, than a Parakuka user), but they are potent all the same.

According to GCSE PE: Power = Strength X Speed. The Parakuka grants a user increased power - therefore, Speed must be one of the things granted.

I would say it increases speed like how the Hulk is so much more faster than Bruce Banner, simply because he has much more raw power.

Oh, and is the assault going to lead up to another big, Peers plot?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

am·bage (mbj)

n. Archaic1. Ambiguity. Often used in the plural.2. ambages Winding ways or indirect proceedings.[back-formation from Middle English ambages, equivocation, from Latin ambges : amb-, ambi-, around; see ambi- + agere, to drive; see ag- in Indo-European roots.]am·bagious (m-bjs) adj.

You said something, JL?

Also, nobody should be using Urban Dictionary to look things up if they're self-respecting truth-seekers who want to maintain credibility. You should have just Googled it, because the definition is right there.

Edit: Or Baidu-ed it, or whatever.

Edited by Littlefinger