Tetris… The Movie?

This is not a joke, this is a real thing. The Tetris Game, you know this, is going to have it's own movie and it is going to be a 'epic sci-fi' movie from the people who made the Mortal Kombat movie.

Now there is only One Thing on my mind about this... How Is This Movie Going To Happen, this may just going to be like Battleship and the Super Mario Bros. Movies all over again.

• Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

I have a similar attitude to Elric here. So many more movies get announced than actually made that I don't care about anything until there's a production photo to prove a movie is in development.

That said, it does not surprise me at all that someone would turn to Tetris as a source for a movie. After Battleship made it into a movie I don't put anything past anyone anymore.

• Upvote 1
BZPRPG

I think you fellows mean the new movie coming out called Pixels. It's not based solely on one classic game but rather several. I actually think it sounds kind of fun and interesting, even if a little silly. It's a fresh idea, and those are hard to come by these days.

EDIT: I might as well summarize the idea a bit. I think the general plot is that aliens are attacking Earth, and they studied the planet digitally back in the 80's or whatnot. They saw video games like pacman and tetris and saw them as battle plans and decided to attack that way (or something, I don't remember the exact plot overview). They get a team of famous video game players to fight since they know those games better than anyone.

Edited by Banana Gunz

I think you fellows mean the new movie coming out called Pixels. It's not based solely on one classic game but rather several. I actually think it sounds kind of fun and interesting, even if a little silly. It's a fresh idea, and those are hard to come by these days.

EDIT: I might as well summarize the idea a bit. I think the general plot is that aliens are attacking Earth, and they studied the planet digitally back in the 80's or whatnot. They saw video games like pacman and tetris and saw them as battle plans and decided to attack that way (or something, I don't remember the exact plot overview). They get a team of famous video game players to fight since they know those games better than anyone.

No. An actual Tetris movie. I think Dinklebnot has something to do with it? I don't know.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I think you fellows mean the new movie coming out called Pixels. It's not based solely on one classic game but rather several. I actually think it sounds kind of fun and interesting, even if a little silly. It's a fresh idea, and those are hard to come by these days.

Pixels is a movie being directed by Chris Columbus and starring Adam Sandler, and is definitely coming out (for better or worse). The hypothetical Tetris movie is something else. It has no real stage of development right now other than it being an idea from Threshold Animation Studios (who interestingly enough, worked on some short LEGO stuff as well as The Legend Reborn). I have doubts it will ever see the light of day, but I've been wrong before.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

I think you fellows mean the new movie coming out called Pixels.

No we're not talking about that, google tetris movie and you'll find it.

I immediately thought of this - wonder if it'll be similar.

I mostly think it would be like that movie NC reviewed called The Wizard

They also said the existence of a Minecraft movie. Live action. Terrible.

Okay where did you found that the Minecraft movie is going to be live action?

Um, where did I find out this? same source I found out about the movie.

Unfortunately I can't tell you where it is because it is also swarming with Lego leaks about 2015 sets, and I don't know if linking to that breaks the leaked content policy.

I already found it and....           whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

But I have no idea how they're going to do this

Upon an impending alien invasion, human society builds a piece of technology that automatically build a space wall to hold the aliens back. But the machine malfunctions, and instead of spitting out bricks, it spits out shapes of various and strange sizes. After the rest of his platoon is annihilated, a rookie space marine is forced to take the machine's controls and arrange the shapes in ways that will allow the wall to complete construction and stop the threat.

True story.

Edited by Vorahk1Panrahk2
BZPRPG

But I have no idea how they're going to do this

Upon an impending alien invasion, human society builds a piece of technology that automatically build a space wall to hold the aliens back. But the machine malfunctions, and instead of spitting out bricks, it spits out shapes of various and strange sizes. After the rest of his platoon is annihilated, a rookie space marine is forced to take the machine's controls and arrange the shapes in ways that will allow the wall to complete construction and stop the threat.

True story.

Aliens: how to turn anything into a workable idea for a movie. You are right- the real thing probably would be worse.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

Coming soon: Pong The Movie.

Seriously, this is going to be ridiculous.

"We didn't lose the battle. Today, we just lost the fight." -Lloyd Garmadon
ninjago-green-ninja.jpg
Avid collector of LEGO for many, many years. Feel free to private message me, or email me at greenninjaatcp@gmail.com, and I'll be happy to help. A ninja never quits!

Visit the Mixels Wiki! http://www.mixels.wikia.com

Coming to a theater near you...                            Watching Paint Dry THE MOVIE

Really with the Tetris movie the Battleship, I wouldn't to surprised if they make a movie of that and Pong