Steal The Mask!

King Joe

Unfortunately, for you, I hid on the shuttle waiting for the perfect opportunity to steal the mask. Right when you were given the mask by your buddies, I rush into the scene shoot everyone in the room, take the mask, activate the self-destruct sequence and escape on a flying wamp rat, as you are blown to kingdom come.With LEGO Bricks, I build a robot to terminate anyone who attempts to steal the mask.Mask is mine, pals.

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

But because I own my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE, I build a life-size replica of the Great Spirit Robot, which easily steps on your robot. I then swoop in on my Jetrax T6, shout "thanks," and take the mask.The Mask of Life... is mine!

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Using an Olmak I built from the part of my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE that form the Place of Shadows, I teleport to you and destroy you before teleporting a Bara Magna power source (Lego, of course, it wouldn't do to break the robot) into my replica Karda Nui. The robot reactivates, and now somehow has the personality of Mata Nui....Unfortunately, the robot has the mask and not me.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

But then I use a virus, which I can create easily because the robot is made of my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE, to return the Mata Nui personality to a random Lego Ignika and shoot it in Katoris's face. I then take the "real" Ignika and attempt to learn how to control my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE telekinetically.The mask is still mine though.

Pulling some strings in the Lego business department, I buy all of the lego bricks in the universe without your consent. I use the bricks to trap you in a 3 dimensional labryinth moon. I am so busy with the labryinth that I forget to take the mask. It is left lying in the dust.Then a tahtorak steps on it.

I use my telekinetic control over my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE to easily get them back, then assemble a Disk-of-Speed-powered boat and zoom to you. I then reassemble the boat into a Hagah Plasma Cannon, shoot you with it, and take the mask.MEIN.

With all the Lego bricks in the world that I can possibly get I build a fancy hotel and somehow trick you into getting a reservation.When you check in the bellboy takes your bags and leads you to your room.While you are checking out your room the bellboy throws the bag with the mask in it out the window where I am there to catch it.I then blow the place up and run off.Mask is mine. But not for long.I just know it.

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

I regain control of my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE and smack you with them. I then say "y'know, this is a bit of a brick joke now!" and run off with the mask before anyone can shoot me for my bad pun.So yeah, mask is mine.

Somehow, I managed to turn my ALL THE LEGO BRICKS IN THE UNIVERSE (henceforth abbreviated to ATL, or ALL THE LEGO) into a shield, protecting me from the explosion. I grab a Kualisi out of the pile of now-flying pieces and teleport to you before punching you in the face for all of your bad puns.I then take the mask.EDIT: Fun fact: Apparently this entire time, the ATL was actually meant to be all of the Lego pieces in the universe, but wasn't due to autocorrect. BWAHAHAHAH.

Edited by Meta-Mind

I bungie jump into the Mangai volcano from a helicopter. I then fly off to safety on an unknown island.My mask.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

The Exo-force notices one of their Stealth Hunters is missing, tracks you down, puts you into prison, and, thinking the mask belongs to me, gives the Ignika to me.My mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

I don't like Spinjitzu. In a furious rage, I climb back up the cliff and shove you off, making sure to grab the mask.My mask.

metroid.gif

• 3 weeks later...

I use the Kualsi to teleport up to the cliff. I then have Pohatu use two stone pillars to elevate myself and the mask. Jumping to the mask's pillar, I grab the mask and teleport down to safe ground shortly after I grab it.

The mask is now mine.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

I create a timed light blast which blinds you, then use a Shadow tendril to snatch the mask from you. MIEN.

I absorb all the light from around you, blinding you, before firing it as a laser at your hand. Once you drop the mask, I snatch a Kakama and sprint forwards, do a barrel low diving shoulder roll to catch it in midair, then come up on both feet and equip a Kanohi Seb, the Mask of Shielding from Everything but Bananna Peels.

I get Teridax to help me. Long story short, mask is mine - one does not simply walk into Mordor defeat Makuta Teridax.

Edited by Meta-Mind

I summon Jace Beleran to turn your psyche into a brain-pan full of head-cheese.I then thank Jace and grab the mask from your now motionless body. My mask.

Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

I summon Nicol Bolas to recreate the conflux and suck the GBs in, then I thank Bolas and retrieve the mask. MY MASK!

Not sure Bolas would help you... And sucking the GBs into the Conflux would just give them near-limitless power.I throw a cookie at you and knock the Ignika from your hand. My mask. Edited by Vakama-san

metroid.gif

I make a fake Ignika and trick you into thinking that you've caught me stealing the real one, then run off with the actual real one while you're confused.Mine.

I plant a seed. It grows into a tree, which extends its roots deep below the ground. They finally burst through the ceiling of a cave and touch a Bohrok on the top of its head. The Bohrok wakes, and the clangor of its armor wakes the Bohrok next to it, and the sound of theirs wakes the Bohrok next to them, until the entire hive has woken. I then cast a spell over Cahdok which causes her to fall asleep and almost die, until she is woken up by the Mask of Life and I invade her body the moment before she regains consciousness. I then eat Gahdok and direct the rest of the hive to swarm aboveground and lay waste to the island. The sudden alterations in weather caused by the rapid change in geography along with the series of earthquakes caused by the Nuhvok create a tsunami which speeds toward the nearest continent and demolishes the coastline. One particular bird of prey which lost its nest flies westward in search of a new home, and one day when out hunting accidentally drops a mouse it caught into a street. A small domestic rahi runs into the street to claim the potential meal, and a transporter veers to avoid crushing the creature. It crashes straight into a streetlight. The pole falls down on top of your head and kills you.

After completing this absurdly convoluted plan, I pry the mask from your hands. Mine.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

I use the kanohi Olmak to travel to the Hero Factory universe, steal a drop-ship, come back to Matoran universe, switch to my kanohi Elda to locate the mask of life, crush you with the drop-ship, and lastly, use my kanohi :matatu: to safely retrieve it from a distance. My mask!

Edited by Onyx Team-1

800px-I_call_it_Boxor.png

I run at you, causing you to trip.over. The impact of you falling aggravates the plnet's condition. I use my Gravity Gun to levitate a train, air tanks, air compressor, heat exchanger, coolant tanks and energy cell together, weld them together with a weld tool and no collide tool, creating an improvised spaceship. As the planet imploded, everything flies everywhere. I grab the floating mask.Mine!