The Kanohi Force

Dallior

Arzaki gets to be Thor, eh? Got the eye color wrong. ;)

Nice to see me in there with an eyepatch! :D

Actually, that's Geha...I didn't give him a Hau because when he asked to PGS in Trader Who, he said he had a Kualsi, and in his avatar, the eyes are orange.

Ah well, apparently you forgot about him anyways, so 'sall good.

Strange you forgot Geha was Thor when I had mentioned it merely posts before.

Its not a big deal but i made a newer self moc its in my signature.

Looks swagtastic.

I probably didn't see the post. :P

Shadow, where did you find the piece of your new avatar? I promised Tahu I would make a "cave" 2016 Tahu mask when images were available, maybe did your source also have Tahu's mask?

BZP found the images in Lego.com somehow and it can be seen in the home page also thanks for remembering.

Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

I probably didn't see the post. :P

Shadow, where did you find the piece of your new avatar? I promised Tahu I would make a "cave" 2016 Tahu mask when images were available, maybe did your source also have Tahu's mask?

BZP found the images in Lego.com somehow and it can be seen in the home page also thanks for remembering.

Sorry, boys. They didn't give a front view of either Tahu or Kopaka's masks. Any avatars involving those will have to wait for a while.

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Actually, that's Geha...I didn't give him a Hau because when he asked to PGS in Trader Who, he said he had a Kualsi, and in his avatar, the eyes are orange.

Ah well, apparently you forgot about him anyways, so 'sall good.

Strange you forgot Geha was Thor when I had mentioned it merely posts before.

Its not a big deal but i made a newer self moc its in my signature.

Looks swagtastic.

Please stay on topic.

Funny story, 10/10.

Also, here I am, the newest member of the Kanohi Force!

Welcome to the third dimension.

And happy Turkey Day, peoples!

Thanks also Welcome to another thanksgiving day of conspiracies and adventure.
  • Upvote 1

Funny story, 10/10.

Welcome to the third dimension.

And happy Turkey Day, peoples!

Thanks also Welcome to another thanksgiving day of conspiracies and adventure.

Lettuce all enjoy the parades, food, and...I dunno, what else is Thanksgiving known for? Families? That sounds right.

• Upvote 1

I'll be whipping up a Thanksgiving chapter for y'alls here in a while. Meyres and I are gonna be in a car for 2 hours, headed to my aunt's house, and my laptop should have the power to let me write something up in that time. :) Perhaps Meyres will help me do the writing?

Anyway, expect something fun by this afternoon!

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

I'll be whipping up a Thanksgiving chapter for y'alls here in a while. Meyres and I are gonna be in a car for 2 hours, headed to my aunt's house, and my laptop should have the power to let me write something up in that time. :) Perhaps Meyres will help me do the writing?

Anyway, expect something fun by this afternoon!

Thanks!!

Funny story, 10/10.

Well hello there! Welcome to the third dimension, the band of idiots, or another day of conspiracies and adventure! Please enjoy your stay (I'm starting to sound like a robot) and please, don't forget me.

• Upvote 1

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Funny story, 10/10.

Well hello there! Welcome to the third dimension, the band of idiots, or another day of conspiracies and adventure! Please enjoy your stay (I'm starting to sound like a robot) and please, don't forget me.
COPY COPY COPY COPYCAAAAAAAAT!!!

A Very Forceful Thanksgiving

It was Thanksgiving day in BZ-Metru, and all of the Kanohi Force had been invited to the coastal vacation home of Meyres the Anchorman for the holiday feast. "Yay, I'm finally relevant!" The Ta-Matoran yelled.

"Yes, you are," his cousin muttered. "Now let's hurry up and get everything ready before the guests show up."

"Rightly so, Shadow," Meyres replied. "How's the dining room looking?"

The pair of them had spent most of the morning cleaning up and setting space for everyone. The Kanohi Force had opted to do a potluck of sorts this year. Shadow was hoping they'd hurry up, because they were expecting the guests within the next hour or so.

As Shadow was setting up the tablecloth, there was a knock at the door. Meyres went to open it. Standing outside was Dane, the Editor, Geha, and Lewa, all empty-handed. Shadow finished with the table and came to see who it was. "Um.... Weren't you guys supposed to bring the mashed potatoes, corn, beans, and sweet potatoes?"

The Editor shrugged. "The store was all out of stuff, so we got here early to grow it ourselves."

Meyres raised an eyebrow. "And how exactly were you gonna do that?"

"PLANTLIFE POWERS!" Lewa exclaimed. Geha put a hand on his brother's shoulder to calm him down. "Uh, yeah. Got any good soil around here?"

"Over there..." Meyres gestured to the front yard. "Just don't ruin the landscaping..."

Dane waved him off. "Don't worry, we've got this."

Lewa, the Editor, and Dane rushed off. Shadow and Geha watched on as Meyres went back to prepping the house. Dane immediately set to work on the green beans. He focused his energies at the ground, and after a moment, a few plants sprouted. "Got it!" He lifted the pods and examined them. "Nope, never mind. These are coffee beans."

Shadow maskpalmed.

Dane tried again. and another set of plants rose from the soil. "Nope. I think they're garbanzo beans... One more time." This time, he succeeded in generating lima beans. "I can never do green beans, for some reason. One more try." Finally, the correct plants sprouted, and he proceeded to harvest all the beans he could find.

Meanwhile, the Editor was having much more success with the potatoes and sweet potatoes. Lewa was having some issues with the corn. So far, he'd managed pumpkins, tomatoes, celery, and some cucumbers. Geha maskpalmed and walked over to his brother. "The yellow ones! You want the tall stalks with the weird husk thingies with the yellow stuff inside."

"I know, I know! Don't rush me. I'm still new at this." He concentrated, and this time, about seven corn stalks shot up form the ground. The brothers began to harvest the crop while the Editor pulled his potatoes from the ground. Once all the veggies were picked, they rushed them into the kitchen to begin cooking them up.

Meyres and Shadow had gone back to cleaning and decorating. While they were busy, Arzaki, Jakura, and Durahk arrived, bringing along what looked like Aerixx's pet Gukko on a leash. Shadow met them at the door. "You boys were supposed to bring a turkey! What are you doing with Aerixx's pet?"

Arzaki held a finger to his lips. "Shooooosh. They were all out of turkey's at the store. We even made a trip to Turkey, but we couldn't find any there, either. So, we came back here and borrowed this guy. If we cook him up quickly, Aerixx might not notice."

Shadow just glared at them, arms drooped to the sides. "You terrible people. Just go to the Comic Land Market. I can guarantee they have turkeys there."

"Fine," Arzaki muttered. "I'll be right back." His Kualsi pulsed briefly, and he vanished. A moment later, he was back, two live turkeys under his arms. 

Durahk joined Shadow in giving the Toa of Fire a strange look. "And what, pray tell, are you going to do with those?"

"Way ahead of ya!" Jakura grinned and pulled out his Sword of Canon, flames flickering along its length. "Hold them still, Arzy."

Shadow raced out to them. "Woah, woah, woah. You're gonna roast them alive?"

Arzaki shrugged. "They were out of frozen ones, so I had to grab these."

Shadow shook his head. "Just make sure you don't burn the house down, and don't let Aerixx or his pet see you." At that, Durahk came up and grabbed the leash for the Gukko, leading the rahi off to the back yard. Shadow nodded and headed inside. "When you're done, bring them in and serve them up." He'd hardly turned away before he felt a wave of heat and heard the two Fire Toa laughing maniacally.

Next to arrive were Dallior and Brandek. Meyres met them. "Please tell me you guys brought the stuffing..."

"Sure did!" Dallior proclaimed as he held up a couple of large teddy bears. "Let's crack these open and get the stuffing out!"

"That's.... that's not... the kind of stuffing we want, actually. It's like cooked bread chunks and vegetable slices.... Just head back to BZ-Metru and find some."

"Just kidding!" Brandek produced a large tray full of proper stuffing. Relieved, Meyres ushered them through the door, where they met with the others in the kitchen, all working together to prepare the feast.

Irrie and Tahu arrived about twenty minutes later with a plate of biscuits. Finally, someone did something right.

Shortly behind them was Ghidora. Shadow spotted the Toa of Awesome running up the gravel drive to the house. "Good. Hopefully he managed to get the sparkling cider. Moments later, there was a knock at the door. Shadow opened it, hoping beyond hope that Ghiddy had done his job right. "You brought the sparkling cider?"

"Yup! Sure did!" The other held up a pair of jugs of apple cider, each one covered top to bottom in sequins and glitter. "Behold, the cider that sparkles!"

Everyone that heard maskpalmed at that. Shadow didn't know what he had expected, but this somehow fit within the realm of likelyhoods. "You know what, I should get out for a bit. Come on in, make yourself at home, and I'll go get the cider." He threw on his coat, and sped off down the road.

He returned about an hour later, alongside Pohatu and Kovika bringing the pudding. For the second time today, someone did something right.

By now, they were expecting the rest of the guests to arrive. Petewa arrived with AngryKitty and Bronzejet. Master Inika and IcarusBen arrived just behind them. Dragon and Banana Gunz were next. Aerixx flew in with the GukkoCopter, a small pile of pineapples in hand. Last, but not least, came Bonkle and the Tokytot carrying stacks of pies, much to everyone's delight.

Once the Force was all together in the home of Meyres, they began to set up the food at the table. Shadow checked off everything they had. Partway through, he stopped everyone and shouted, "Wait! Who was supposed to bring the cranberry sauce?"

There was a pause, and then everyone laughed. And laughed, and laughed.... Shadow chuckled. "Silly me. Nobody likes cranberry sauce, anyway!"

Finally, they all sat down to eat. Everyone had a pleasant time. Meyres sat at the head of the table and discussed his comics and upcoming epic with Shadow and Jakura, while Dallior introduced his brother to some of the other new members. It was a good time. Shadow picked at his turkey cuttings for a moment. "Hm... Needs more gravy!" he said before dumping half the gravy bowl over his plate.

Dane stuffed a deviled egg in his mouth and turned to Durahk and Arzaki. "Where'd you  guys get the eggs? These are good!"

Arzaki finished swallowing before speaking. "Well, they were out of eggs at the store, so we sneaked into the Gukko Hatchery, and--" Durahk slapped a hand over the Toa's mask.

"Not a word about that, not with the Gukko Lord in the room." He gestured down the table at Aerixx, who was now eyeing the pair suspiciously.

When dinner was finished, Shadow and Meyres brought out the pie and served it up for everyone. Shadow took this time to say a few words. "Well, I hope everyone's had as good a Thanksgiving as ever! We had some slip-ups with the meal prepping earlier, but we pulled through. Happy Thanksgiving, all!"

Many glasses and cheers were raised in response. It was a good day. 

------------

There you go! Hope you all enjoyed that. (And check it out, TFC--not only were you not forgotten, you were one of the first to show up! :D )

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 5

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

im·po·lite
ˌimpəˈlīt/
adjective

1. not having or showing good manners; rude.
    "it would have been impolite to refuse"
    synonyms:

rude, bad-mannered, ill-mannereddiscourteousuncivildisrespectful,inconsiderateboorishchurlishill-bredungentlemanlyunladylike,ungraciousMore

I have great manners and because of that i don't know what you said.

You see guys? If I'm not forgotten, I'm the first one there. :P But indeed, that story was pretty funny. 87 out of 2

I just remembered, does AngryKitty have a wiki page?

I would make one, but I can't seem to make one in the correct format.

Does now!

Thanks! When she wakes up, I'll have her edit it.

So we finally have a female in our force? I was wondering when one would show up.

• Upvote 2

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero