The Kanohi Force

Dallior

I never really thought about how ugly noble Mahikis actually are. I'm just glad my beautiful orange Pakari wasn't replaced. :P

No. One. Touch. My. Beautiful. HUNA.

These situations are exactly what suva are for.

it saddens me that my existence in all these tales is just the "ugly" meme

ah well

probably gonna be leaving soon anyway

Not in MMRSR.

Nope. But if you ask Irrie or Petewa, they can probably come up with something.

Suukorak, suukorak everywhere.

Why not keep 'UGLY' and use it very rarely? It'll be just like Tahu typing out sentences using proper grammar or Irrie being creepy with the neck thing he does. We could also find a Soundwave meme for you.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Why not keep 'UGLY' and use it very rarely? It'll be just like Tahu typing out sentences using proper grammar or Irrie being creepy with the neck thing he does. We could also find a Soundwave meme for you.

IM A EXPERT IN GRAMMAR!!!

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Excuse me, dear sir, but I do believe that you mean to say, "I am an expert" rather than, "IM A EXPERT"

• Upvote 1

Excuse me, dear sir, but I do believe that you mean to say, "I am an expert" rather than, "IM A EXPERT"
Uh uh uh uh i knew that.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

Already taken into account. I was going to work on that when we had enough information to add to one.

Petewa, we don't need a category tag for every individual thing, so just leave it at Literature for now, and we'll make a single, central page for it. Just give me a count of all the storylines we have so far, and when they take place, and I'll set it up.

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Let's see, Vanquished Alliance lasts for exactly one month and takes place around 5 decades in the future, 4 of those being after the Force disbands. 

I'd say the events during Gilead are right after the current episode of the Kanohi Force.

Not that you need to wait for me to end Gilead to begin the next episode, just that the gap between the two is large enough in the canon to contain the events of Gilead. 

• Upvote 3

bZpOwEr

Finding Soundwave
                                                                                                                                                                             by Bonkle

In the Rant Square, a heated argument was taking place. Bonkle, Petewa, and Dane shouted loudly at each other while Kovika watched and ate popcorn.

"Shattered Glass Soundwave is clearly the best! He's so original!" Bonkle said.

"Arr-Oh-Tee-Eff Soundwave was evil and cool," Petewa countered.

There were mumbles of disapproval from Dane and Bonkle.

"You guys have no taste in Transformers," said Dane. "Let me get my Prime Soundwave toy, and you'll see he's the best."

Dane rushed back to his room in the tower and pressed a secret button. One of the walls rotated around and revealed Dane's Transformers collection. Passing by Soundwaves and Soundblasters from various eras, he came to the Prime section.

Soundwave was missing.

Dane quickly ran back to the square, fuming. Several other members had started to congregate here. Dane grabbed Petewa by the neck and hoisted him off the ground.

"Where is he?" Dane hissed.

Gasping for air, Petewa managed a weak, "Who?"

Suddenly, Shadow was upon them. He separated the two and glared at Dane.

"What the Karz is going on here?!" The Av-Matoran shouted.

"Petewa stole my Soundwave!"

"No, I didn't!"

Shadow's Kakama shifted to a Rode and he stared at Petewa for a second.

"He's telling the truth, Dane. Soundwave is somewhere else." Shadow walked away.

Bonkle showed up again, looking grim.

"There's only one place he can be," the Le-Matoran said. "COT Land. Specifically, the Transformers area. You'll have to head in and look everywhere."

"Okay. You're coming, right?" Dane asked.

Bonkle scoffed. "Yeah, I'll go as soon as Michael Bay becomes a good director."

"Why?" Petewa asked.

"Because I've been there before, and it's a nightmare. No one can agree on anything and some people take it WAY too seriously."

"I'll go," Petewa volunteered.

"Eh, I've got nothing better to do," Ghiddy said.

"And where would we be without Kovika?" Dane asked, putting the Ko-Toa in a headlock.

Kovika sighed. "Let's get moving, then."

* * *

The four Toa made their way into COT Land, dodging anime and MLP areas on the edges. Soon enough, they found the Transformers zone. Fans of all the shows discussed, debated, and enjoyed the Transformers mythos.

"Why would these people take Soundwave?" Petewa asked. "We need to go deeper."

Things got worse the farther in they headed. Dane was able to ward off a few crazy Beast Wars fans by reminding them of the non-show Transmetals. A rabid pack of Prime fans attacked, but Dane explained that he liked Prime.

It seemed they could handle these threats, but soon things took a turn for the worse. They heard a chant; faint but getting louder.

"GEEWUN. GEEWUN. GEEWUN." Several Gollum-like beings approached. Thinking quickly, Dane fished around in his satchel.

"Stay back! I have Energon Six Shot!"

A few of the creatures hissed and ran away, but most of them stayed.

"Why isn't it working?" Ghidora wondered.

"It's an homage," Dane explained, throwing aside Six Shot. "We need something totally different. He nodded to Petewa, who produced a 2007 Blackout toy.

"Noooooo! Blackout is a Micromaster!" The rest of the creatures turned to dust.

"It can only get worse from here," Dane said.

Journeying farther into the core, the group found something odd. It was a spaceship of sorts, crashed into a mountain. Both were obviously fake.

"An Ark replica," Petewa said.

"But if this clearly, umm.... G1 fan took your.... Prime Soundwave, what will he do with it?" Kovika asked.

Dane shrugged. "We'll have to find out."

As the four approached the base, Dane turned to the others.

"Look guys, this could get very dangerous, so I'm giving you some weaponry."

He handed Ghidora a hammer, Petewa a launcher of sorts, and gave Kovika an mp3 player.

Kovika looked at him skeptically.

"Just trust me."

Their ears were nearly destroyed as they entered. Tape players and boomboxes designed to look like Blaster and Soundwave blared the G1 theme from all directions.

"Ugh, this must be the home of the king geewunner or something," Petewa said in disgust.

"Then that must be the throne room," Ghiddy said, gesturing to a pair of large doors with the Autobot logo.

Dane pushed open the doors and the Toa walked in, weapons at the ready. The room was lit by torches, which illuminated all of the minor details put into this Ark replica. Much of the room was full of glass cases, with AFA-graded Transformers inside. In the center of the room was a wooden throne. On it sat a figure wearing an Optimus Prime helmet, a suit of armor made of Peter Cullen autographs, and a sheath which held Grimlock's sword.

The figure rose, drew the sword, and in a rather squeaky voice shouted, "1984 FOREVER!"

Then it charged at the Toa.

"Kovika, press play!" Dane shouted.

The room was filled with rather tribal music; the theme to Transformers: Beast Wars. The figure stopped short and covered its ears.

"Augh!"

"Ghiddy! Smash those cases! Start with the 95s!"

The figure watched in horror as Ghidora destroyed the near perfect, MISB figures. It stood up and roared with rage, charging at Petewa. The Po-Toa pulled the launcher's trigger several times, sending comic books at the figure.

MTMTE comic books.

The figure collapsed.

"No... the worst of all.... new ideas."

Dane grabbed Soundwave from the figure, whose mask had fallen off. He was nothing more than a fat 40-something.

"Bet you were going to destroy this non-G1 toy, huh? Why don't we do some real damage to you?"

Petewa opened an interdimensional portal, and Michael Bay stepped out. The fat guy shrieked.

The Toa walked away from the fortress as they heard the voice of Michael Bay.

"Hmm... this scene needs more explosions."

Dane smiled as a fireball erupted behind him.

• Upvote 2

That was definitely a fun one! :D

Speaking of Transformers, while rewatching Age of Extinction, I noticed something about Lockdown. I looked at him, looked at a specific MOC, looked back at the screen, and back at the MOC.

Would you believe it?

Lockdown was apparently my subconscious inspiration for the ECDR. The torso and arm shaping, the curvature of the leg armor, the weapons designs, the green eyes, and the layering of the armor.

I hadn't even thought of him while building. I was thinking of Ironhide, actually (he was the inspiration for the feet). 

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

That was definitely a fun one! :D

Speaking of Transformers, while rewatching Age of Extinction, I noticed something about Lockdown. I looked at him, looked at a specific MOC, looked back at the screen, and back at the MOC.

Would you believe it?

Lockdown was apparently my subconscious inspiration for the ECDR. The torso and arm shaping, the curvature of the leg armor, the weapons designs, the green eyes, and the layering of the armor.

I hadn't even thought of him while building. I was thinking of Ironhide, actually (he was the inspiration for the feet). 

Ugh, how could anyone watch AOE more than once?! :P

BTW, who's your favorite G1 character?