The Kanohi Force

Dallior

"Oh, wait, that's me!" Ghiddy laughed for a moment before continuing. "IcarusBen?"

"How did I get here?"

Because you followed the Guide Rail.

You Should have Ejected.

Oh wait, you would have died.

xaxaxaxa, silly Dragon. 

You cannot die in BZPower universe world! 

bZpOwEr

"Oh, wait, that's me!" Ghiddy laughed for a moment before continuing. "IcarusBen?"

"How did I get here?"

You Should have Ejected.

xaxaxaxa, silly Dragon. 

Sure you can, it's called a permanent ban.

• Upvote 1

"How did I get here?"

You Should have Ejected.

xaxaxaxa, silly Dragon. 

Unless you're in the Valley of the Shadow of the Dead, where Arzaki steals your soul for eternity. 

xaxaxaxa

bZpOwEr

"How did I get here?"

You Should have Ejected.

xaxaxaxa, silly Dragon. 

Unless you're in the Valley of the Shadow of the Dead, where Arzaki steals your soul for eternity. 

xaxaxaxa

Then you're in the void, forever trapped between life and death, unable to return to your body on either Earth or BZNui, never to feel the touch, or hear the voice, of another being, as you wait, slowly falling from all you know and love, for eternity, to put it simply, it's like if you were to mess with the regulator. Don't.

Edited by Petewa

"How did I get here?"

You Should have Ejected.

xaxaxaxa, silly Dragon. 

this.jpg

(P.S. You're welcome--The Force now has another meme associated with it, the first being "Jakman Approves")

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Have I finally gotten a mention in a chapter? Yay!

Have I ever been mentioned before?

Last night, I made a detailed record of every Force member, for writers to go off of when writing the chapters.  This means you'll likely get featured more often, like everyone else, since there's now a quick and easy way to find the bios on everyone. :)

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Change of plans. Since there were only 4 entries for our end-of-Kanohi-Force-Month contesty-thingy, and they were all relatively short, I will post them ALL! :D How about that?

We'll start with Dallior's entry:

GROWING PAINS by Dallior

Dallior the Ta-Matoran strolled through the streets of BZ-Nui, gazing up at the giant stone behemoth the Kanohi Force called home. He walked through the front door and towards the empty elevator shaft. He put on his black Miru, looked up the vertical tunnel, and shot up to the 21st floor, the rooms of the Force underlings. Dallior had roll call duty, and he had to walk through the dangerous warzone of the barracks to make sure all Kanohi Forcers were alive and not missing more than three limbs.

As he opened the door, a pie shot at 1337 mph onto Dallior's mask, banana cream dripping through the holes of the Ta-Matoran's Pakari. He sighed, marked Petewa as accounted for (he could hear his inane giggling), and replaced his cream-covered mask with his silver comics Pakari. As he replaced his BZPad used for roll call in his fez, he heard a scream that sounded like rocks being grated against a blackboard. He took his precious time walking around the corner, and looked to see a trans-dimensional portal where Dragon's nest should have been. “What's going on?” he screamed at nobody. Dallior took his BZPad 4 back out along with a shoulder-mounted Cordak blaster, a nd scanned the purple hole. “Scans showing a wormhole, designer color indigo. Recent travelers: Dragon11603, Bronzejet Kanohi Kakama, Tokytot.” his screen read out. “Oh boy.” Dallior said through gritted teeth. He tightened his Cordak and leaped through the portal.

On the other side of his inter-dimensional travels, Dallior discovered a world of blocks, much like Minecraft. He had stepped out into a large city block, surrounded by monorails, inventive alternate vehicles, and annoying catchy jingles. He tightened his fez with his claw hand... wait, claw hand? Dallior rushed over to a transparent 2x4 brick, and saw an astounding sight. He was a LEGO minifigure. The sounds of “Everything is Awesome” resounded from all around. “Oh no.” The Ta-Minifig gasped. “I'm in the LEGO Movie.”

He immediately rushed over to the office tower to see a still in-power President Business. As he sighed in frustration, he was immediately passed by a large motorbike. He was about to shout, when he saw the driver and passengers. Wyldstyle was racing past, carrying Emmet and none other than his three missing compatriots. “Why, hello, Dallior! I was not expecting to see you-” The Tokytot began. “Shut up and keep your head down!” Wyldstyle yelled, sounding as though she had been enduring this for a while. It didn't take long for Dallior to see why Tokytot needed be concerned for his top-hatted noggin. Short behind was Bad Cop followed by a fleet of Super Secret Police cars. “Get those minifigs!” He shouted at his troops. Dallior leaped out into the street as the first few cars passed, grabbing one of the straggling cars. He instantly began quickly disassembling and reassembling the generic car, turning it into a small hovercraft. “Yup, still got it.”

In his new spaceship, spaceship, SPACESHIP, Dallior sped ahead of the robots to follow Wyldstyle and the Forcers through the Wall-Between-Worlds, and eventually was led to the technicolor dreamland of Cloud Cuckoo Land. He hid inside the DOG during Emmet's epic speech, trying to reach his friends to no avail. Suddenly, a loud crash was heard, and Emmet tripped. “What's that on his ank-lhlhlhlhe?” Mermaid Girl asked, Dallior mouthing along. “And cue roof being ripped off,” Dallior whispered as Bad Cop stormed the convention hall. “And the gum hits Superman... now.” Dallior snapped and the Man of Steel was imprisoned in a cell of stickiness. “Oh, boy.” Dallior said, walking over to Superman, where Hal Jordan stood, also trapped. “Uh, Superman?” the Ta-Minifig asked the pile of gum. “Mfh-mm?” it replied. “You realize this is only gum, right? You're Superman. This isn't Kryptonite.” Superman muttered questioningly, then burst out of the sticky situation. (Sorry, I had to go there.)

The Man of Steel flew around the battlefield, crushing the enemy forces with ease. The baddies were put to a stop in no time. Superman barely broke a sweat, casually waving down to the sinking Bad Cop in the sea below. “Wow, that was easy. Imagine if I had stayed in that gum, and Emmet would have had to go on a long journey to save us all.” “Yeah, what if? Hehe...” Emmet mumbled sadly from a corner, sad that he was now just an ordinary guy again. As the masses cheered Superman, Dallior pulled his underlings from the throng and brought them over somewhere inconspicuous, which was hard in Cloud Cuckoo Land. “OK, let's get you three home. I don't even want to know how you got here.” “Actually, it's a funny story, we...” Bronzejet began, but he was shoved into Dallior's fez. Dragon was also placed inside, and Tokytot would about to join them too. “Wait! I got this!” Tokytot pulled off his own top hat and jumped inside of it, which Dallior then placed inside the Hat of Wonder as well. He then dropped the fez over his head, it falling down over Dallior.

The Forcers were flung out of the same portal that had taken them to Bricksburg, back in their normal (well, far-from-normal), constraction-y forms. Dallior picked up a lone top hat on the floor, which Tokytot fell out of. “Well, that's enough excitement for one day.” Dallior said, walking out of the barracks. Suddenly, he was pinned by Arzaki. “Hey, Dilly-Dal, you know how Aerixx calls himself the “Toa of Silver” now? Well, we were playing Bonkle Chess when...” “Oh no.” Dallior groaned.

FIN

---------------------------------

Next up is...

ONCE UPON A TIME... by Dragon

Irrie and Petewa went to a Flea Market. 
"So Irrie, What are You looking for?"
"HON HON HON Le Items of le french Culture HON HON HON"
"Alri-"
Suddenly, some weirdo said "Mmmmmmm, You look for MMMMMMMMMMMM FRENCH CULTURE"
"Err.... Yes?" Said Irrie
"I am mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMM MENDLESON. Yes mmmmmm Mendleson. I have mmmmmm Miniature MMMMMM EIFFEL TOWER." Responded Mendleson
"Well, how much does it cost HON HON HON"
"mmmmmmm 1 Eiffel tower for MMMMMMMM 15 BABY SHOES."
"What?" Said Petewa, Confused
"mmm, yes, 15 baby shoes. 2 shoes per MMMMMM BABY."
Petewa Whispered to Irrie "I think we should pass, how are we gonna get the Baby Shoes?" To That Irrie Responded "I Have a way of getting things I want HON HON HON." Before Elongating his neck and wrapping around Mendleson's Neck.
"Look. I want that Eiffel tower. you are going to give me it. I am not going to give you a single Baby Shoe. If you ask me for Baby Shoes, I will Squeeze, and Suffocate you to death."
"Wow Irrie that got dark" Said Petewa
"Mmmmm Fine." Said Mendleson, before giving Irrie the Eiffel Tower "Now mmmmm you. Brown one, what do you MMMMMMMMM WISH FOR"
"I need a Hunting Rifle, I have a Certain Racist-Goose to hunt."
"Mmmmm yes. Will this MMMMMM WORK" responded Mendleson, before taking out a Rocket launcher.
"Just Fine!"
"Mmmm Yes. 15 Baby Shoes MMMMMMMMMMM PLEASE"
THE END

--------------------------------

Followed by....

Cleaning Day, by Ghidora

-------------------

Ghidora awoke with a start. He had just realized something.

All the other members were suddenly preoccupied last night and couldn't come to the tower the next day. He hadn't thought about it since then, but the only possible answer for this conundrum was a mind-torturing reality of physical labor dreaded by all sentient beings, that only the bravest could survive and only the most foolish would attempt:

Cleaning day.

After trekking to the tower, Ghiddy placed the crystal doorknob on the door and went inside. There were cobwebs all over, spilled chimichangas on the floor, and papers saying "ugly" left around by Dane. And this was only the bottom floor. Retreating to the only place that never got cleaned, the basement, Ghidora geared up with a spray cleaner and a napkin. It was the dreaded time of cleaning. Curse Jakura for not reminding him how to use the spray clea- Oh great, he just sprayed himself in the eye. Look at him running around and screaming.

The lobby didn't take too long to clean, but he had to resist swiping the cash register (even though it was empty). And he proceeded upstairs to the 4th floor, Shadow's workshop, also known as the Shadowshop. Just some broken nails and 'Ghiddy don't come in here' signs.

The next floor to clean was the dining hall. This room hadn't been used since Ghiddy's last fancy meal, which was.... 7 months ago. Jeez. It looked like the cobwebs blanketed the place. Taking out a machete from his pocket, he slashed across the webs until they died of aluminum poisoning. After that, he snatched all the loose change on the floor and left.

On the 13th floor, Ghidora opened up his art studio, which was just a bunch of creepy amalgamations of the Force in certain popular media guises, like the Avengers*, Green Lantern*, and Super Mario*. Its real purpose was unknown except to Shadow and himself.

The 15th floor was Aerixx's sound studio, in which all he ever did was just goof around with sound effects. Ghiddy wasted no time getting out of there. On the 17th floor was the lounge, filled with lots of lava lamps, a giant plasma screen, a VG station, gaming tables, foosball, air hockey, pool table, a soda bar, and a jukebox. This one had been thoroughly dirtied by the Force memburz yesterday, what with the cheese puffs and everything. Sighing, he cleaned that up too.

The 20th, 21st, and 22nd floors were the occupied dormitories for the force, and the 23rd and 24th dorms were the unused ones. After chucking a bunch of Irrie's French trash in the garbage, and cleaning up the 'ugly' papers stuck to Petewa's door, he was done with that filth pile.

The 31st floor was the cardio/weight room, where everyone tried to out-strength each other. Ghiddy always won by using fishing lines and disguised weights, then the force would get wise to it, then chase him around, the everybody got tired, and then they got some sodas and gained weight again. Fun. The only thing here to do was to mop up the sweat lathering the floor, and since he only had spray cleaner and a napkin, he couldn't do that, so the room needed no cleaning.

The 32nd floor was the marksman studio, where everyone went after watching Age Of Ultron. An Ale Of Ultron picture hung on the wall, made by Ghidward himself. They had crossbows, crossbows, regular bows, crossbows, and a kid's bow for Dallior that shot plastic arrows with suction cups at the end, because everyone liked to troll Dallior. Only bits of dried blood and places where the bows got flung into the walls had to be cleaned. You don't want the crusty blood to get dusty, do you?

The 33rd floor. This was the one room Shadow insisted Ghiddy not touch more than his work room. It was a elemental power training room that Shadow designed, but never specified what for. All that was known is that the sure way to know Shadow was at his fullest in concentration was when Ghidora had to interrupt him. He cleaned off the smudge marks made by Shadow angrily hitting the walls when He bothered him.

39th floor - probably one of the cleanest floors, this was the Leedurship Offices floor. Shadow maintained a strict cleanliness code on this floor. No wrappers, chimichangas, or Cheetos were seen here. Ever. Last time someone did that Pohatu got suspended from the front of the building. And he wasn't even the one who did it.

The 40th floor was the council room where everyone council'd. Or something like that. Ghidora wasn't exactly sure what it was for, but whenever it was used, big stuff happened. Nevertheless, he still looked through Shadow's set of papers like a jerk and copied stuff down, before pretending to clean.

And the most important floor on the tower - Floor 41, the Leedurship Board Meeting Room. On rare occasion did any normal member get in here. This was where every decision involving the Kanohi Force took place. It also featured the prized lead-lined bathroom. Obviously, this was one of the rare rooms Ghidora can take credit for designing by himself. Which is why they forced him to clean it, and everything else, but why ;-;

The 42nd floor was invol[RESTRICTED]urple, and that's why dinosaurs love tacos. Ghiddy cleaned it up as well.

The roof featured the lovely Gukkocopter and a party pool, which they somehow kept losing. All that needed to happen was to get the collection of dead bees off of the surface of the pool, which he did begrudgingly.

At the base floor, a very tired Ghidora pinned up a plan to have an elevator installed. His BZPad began ringing out a retro game theme, and a message from Shadow was on the other end. "Hey, Ghidward, don't forget to clean the tower today! I would have done it myself, or any other member would have, but... Uh... Oh look, I'm totally busy suddenly bye."

--------

With an irritated sigh, the Toa of Awesome locked up and trekked back to his house to play video games and lay in bed.

----------------------------------

And last, we finish off with my personal favorite (sorry, guys :P )...

THE KF OLYMPICS, GUEST STARRING SMOKEY THE BEAR!

By The Irrational Rock

SmokeyTheBearHeadshot.GIF

Shadow banged his fist on the desk of the meeting room.

“Alright, settle down everybody.”

“But Shadow, the only person who’s said a word so far in this meeting was you.”

“Be quiet Aerix, it was done for effect. A powerful entrance is what every story needs to captivate the reader.”

“That’s called a ‘hook’,” said Irrie.

“Then Gali Mata must have been great at telling stories,” remarked Ghidora.

*studio laughter*

“Right...as I was saying, we’ve gathered here today to address the an event that will take place for Kanohi Force month. Behold, the Kanohi Force Olympics! Since the Greeks don’t have enough money to put on their own Olympics, we’re going to do it for them.”

Black Six then burst through the wall of the room and reminded everybody to refrain from political discussion in BZPower. Smokey the Bear then followed him and told everybody that only they could prevent forest fires.

“Right...anyway, this is how it will work: We will go through several athletic events and at the end, the 1st place person will get 3 points, 2nd will get 2, and 3rd will get 1. Any questions?”

Banana Gunz raised his banana hand.

“Yes?”

“Will there be a fashion show?”

“Um...I don’t think so.”

“Darn!”

Day 1: Track

The first day of the Kanohi Force Olympics began with the 100 meter sprint. Everybody lined up on their places, and Smokey the Bear was the guy with the starting pistol. Only he used a water gun since that would be more forest-friendly.

“Ready...set...start!”

Everybody began to scramble forward. Arzaki somehow tripped in such a magnificent manner that he was sent rolling over into Petewa’s lane, knocking him down. Onaku had to jump over the two of them as they came crashing into his lane. However when he landed, he twisted his ankle, sending him sprawling down to the ground.

Ghidora saw all of this and then had the impulse to become a chicken, which he did. He walked over into Dallior’s lane and began squawking. Dallior had to run around him, however this sent him crashing into Pohatu, who was sent careening into Irrie’s lane, who fell down into Kovika, who toppled over onto Shadow, who landed on Aerix, who tripped into Dane, who flailed onto Tahu, who slid into Jakura.

The end result was Banana Gunz winning, since he hadn’t left the starting line and thus couldn’t be disqualified by falling. You know, being a banana and all.

Next up was the hurdles. I doubt that I need to describe how it happened, but the end result was it being a competition of the hurdles having to jump over the Kanohi Force members.

Day 2: Swimming

Early in the morning, everybody gathered at the swimming pool for the 50m freestyle. Bets were placed on Pohatu, who was one of the most proficient swimmers there. With the firing of Smokey’s squirt gun, everybody dove into the pool. Irrie fell to the bottom of the pool because he couldn’t swim, Ghidora swam into Dallior’s lane and dragged him to the bottom where he performed exploratory surgery on his left knee. Tahu tried to distract everybody else by heating up the water, but Kovika counteracted it by cooling it. By this point, everybody had reached the opposite wall, and in the process of turning around and going back, half of the remaining members had somehow wedged themselves in between the bricks in the side of the pool.

The winner of the event was Pohatu, but not after losing his arm to Dane’s hungry shark mouth.

Next up was synchronized swimming. And as you might expect, this was a disaster waiting to happen. Jakura somehow won, but not after having to compress the universe into a singularity and then restore it.

Day 3: Field

Any event involving throwing javelins couldn’t possibly go well for the Kanohi Force. However you imagine how chaotic the event was, it was around ten times that.  

Day 4: Cycling

Smokey the Bear fired off the starting squirter, and everybody was off on the velodrome. Petewa took an early lead, however was caught by Dallior. Kovika came up from behind, but his attempts were thwarted by Meyres, who passed him.

Just when it looked like it was going to be a normal event, Pohatu used his stone powers to summon an asteroid down to the island, destroying the velodrome in the process. Luckily Smokey the Bear was able to put out the fires.

Day 5: Badminton

The first game was Petewa and Dane verses Shadow and Dragon. Dane served, sent the shuttlecock over the net, sent back over by Dragon, saved by a dive from Petewa, Shadow sends it back over, Tahu lights the net on fire because he’s bored, Petewa sends it over, Dragon does the same, Aerix’s Gukko flies in and ravages the court, everybody flees from the crazed bird, Banana Gunz is somehow the winner.

Next up was Meyres, who somehow won the game, despite being the only player, due to everyone else having fled the arena because of the Gukko.

The final match was Meyres against Banana Gunz. Meyres was about to serve, but Banana ran forward and constricted himself around Meyres' body.

"YOU WILL SUBMIT! SUBMIT!"

"NO!"

"CONFESS! CONFESS!"

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!"

"CONFESS OR I'LL PUT YOU IN THE COMFY CHAIR!"

"I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS KIND OF SPANISH INQUISITION!"

"NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!"

Day 6: The Finale

“Alright...so the winner of the Kanohi Force olympics is Banana Gunz. Well done.”

“Yay!”

“Good job!”

“Congratulations!”

“Arzaki, what happens if I push this button?”

“Nice work, Banana!”

“Woo!”

“No Meyres, don’t press that!”

“Nice job!”

Then, due to Meyres pressing the button, a swarm of angry Nui-Jaga was unleashed from one of the cellars and ravaged throughout the tower. But once the bugs smelled the dank odors that came from the locker room they all died.

THE END

----------------------------------------

Thanks to all who sent in entries, and I look forward to doing more next year. :D

• Upvote 3

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

This is beautiful. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.

Oh, I was talking about my entry. All the other ones... meh. :P (jk, you all are masters of funny)

• Upvote 1

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

In case anyone needs it when they're writing a comedy or other KF-based work:

Basement 5 - Unknown (3spooky5me)

Basement 4 - Dungeon (2spooky4me)

Basement 3 - Storage

Basement 2 - Storage

Basement 1 - Storage

1st floor - Lobby

2nd floor - Dining Hall & Kitchen

13th floor - Ghidora’s art studio

15th floor - Aerixx’s sound workshop

17th floor - Lounge

20th floor - Dorms (Leedurz)

21st floor - Dorms (Memburz) 

22nd floor - Dorms (Visitors & Guests) 

23rd floor - Dorms (unused)

24th floor - Dorms (unused)

31st floor - Gym

32nd floor - Marksman studio

33rd floor - Elemental training

39th floor - Leedurship offices

40th floor - Council room

41st floor - Leedurship meeting room

42nd floor - Í̸͠A̶͟͠M̵̸̕B҉́͟͏͞E҉̸̨̢͢Ć̷̵O͟͞͞M̸̢E͜Ģ͜͝H̵̴͘͡I̴̷D͟͏O̢̢̢͘R͏̧͞҉̵Ą̶͘͢͏

Roof

No need for that. I already have a document ready. :) I can send the link to anyone who wants it.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Basement 3 - Storage

Basement 2 - Storage

Basement 1 - Storage

1st floor - Lobby

17th floor - Lounge

31st floor - Gym

Roof

No need for that. I already have a document ready. :) I can send the link to anyone who wants it.

Oh, alrighty then. Can you post it on here so that everyone can see it? 

bZpOwEr

Basement 3 - Storage

Basement 2 - Storage

Basement 1 - Storage

1st floor - Lobby

17th floor - Lounge

31st floor - Gym

Roof

http://1drv.ms/1ErJAHZ

There you go. :)

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Basement 3 - Storage

Basement 2 - Storage

Basement 1 - Storage

1st floor - Lobby

17th floor - Lounge

31st floor - Gym

Roof

http://1drv.ms/1ErJAHZ

There you go. :)

Well time to art stuffs based on that

Well time to art stuffs based on that

Irrie was just suggesting to me that we have a contest where everyone draws the Tower, and the one with the most votes becomes canon.

Speaking of which, who agrees that the Force is gonna need our own Wiki? :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~