The Kanohi Force

Dallior

My submission for the tower contest:

http://i.imgur.com/KE5wDoS.jpg

Where's the pool and landing pad? :P I do like the design, though!

The top of the building has a flat plane on it, I just forgot to make it when I was drawing the curvature. 

Is it too late to enter for the contest thingy?

Le nope. 

Edit: Kapura'd

Edited by Irrie: The Loremaster

bZpOwEr

My submission for the tower contest:

http://i.imgur.com/KE5wDoS.jpg

Where's the pool and landing pad? :P I do like the design, though!

The top of the building has a flat plane on it, I just forgot to make it when I was drawing the curvature. 

Gotcha. So the glass dome folds back, eh? Neat idea!

By the way, Meyres has a new comic featuring Kanohi Force Month. Thought you guys might like to see it. 

• Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

You actually made a wiki... I have stuff to add to that.When I draw the rest of you, I'll include the images. :) For now, individual pages will be labeled by your KF avatars I have on hand.

T1S i am late but that wiki is awesome.

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

You actually made a wiki... I have stuff to add to that.When I draw the rest of you, I'll include the images. :) For now, individual pages will be labeled by your KF avatars I have on hand.

Again, not my work. Irrie's the one who brought it to life. I'm just the guy making pages. But I did suggest it, so I guess that means I can take some of the credit. :P

But do remember to send me information on your BZPower history, your Powers and Abilities, and such so that I can make your page when the time comes. :)

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Again, not my work. Irrie's the one who brought it to life. I'm just the guy making pages. But I did suggest it, so I guess that means I can take some of the credit. :P

But do remember to send me information on your BZPower history, your Powers and Abilities, and such so that I can make your page when the time comes. :)

Im wrong again well im kinda the master of confusion.....WAIT NO!!!!

• Upvote 3

The chapter thing? That's done. I mean, you could still send in something if you want. I just used that contest as an excuse to get you all motivated. :P

Ain't I a stinker? :lol:

How does one send something in?

PM it to me or Ghiddy or Dallior. I've posted most of the stuff recently, so maybe give it to one of them.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

The Tower was always a normal construction. You can check my wiki page for info until I update the Tower's page. :P

Anyway, normal tower, but Pohatu raised up a giant rock pillar underneath it, which the Staffers didn't like. So, they had it moved out of the city, and the building has since returned to its normal position.

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Petewa, did you ppst your drawing in the rant square? I can't find it there.

The drawing of the tower? I didn't post it, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the scanner to work.

Any other drawing? It's likely either in the Rant Square, or the art forum, but might be more easily accessible from either my site or my deviantart.

Edited by Petewa

The drawing of the tower? I didn't post it, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the scanner to work.

Any other drawing? It's likely either in the Rant Square, or the art forum, but might be more easily accessible from either my site or my deviantart.

If you scanner doesn't work, you might be able to take a picture of it with a camera or phone, provided you have good enough lighting. 

bZpOwEr

If you scanner doesn't work, you might be able to take a picture of it with a camera or phone, provided you have good enough lighting. 

I know, I just always use cameras to take pictures of things, I want this to be different from everything else I've done.

So, I started working on a short story that is mean to be a branch off from the comedy (kind alike the Shadow Saga). But then I had another idea--a prequel story. And then I had another idea for a story pertaining to the ECDR.

Basically, who wants to see a three-part series from me in the next few weeks? :D You'll get "Dawn of the World," the story of BZ-Nui's formation; "A New Poilcy," a story about the BZP Security force and how we gained total independence from Earth; and "The Artisan," a story that I will reveal nothing about until its time. :P

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

So, I started working on a short story that is mean to be a branch off from the comedy (kind alike the Shadow Saga). But then I had another idea--a prequel story. And then I had another idea for a story pertaining to the ECDR.

Basically, who wants to see a three-part series from me in the next few weeks? :D You'll get "Dawn of the World," the story of BZ-Nui's formation; "A New Poilcy," a story about the BZP Security force and how we gained total independence from Earth; and "The Artisan," a story that I will reveal nothing about until its time. :P

A hungry nest of baby birds is waiting for you to deliver, Shadow.  

• Upvote 1

bZpOwEr

I will be watching this forum very closely now.

• Upvote 1

72197956-EB80-4CAF-BB5C-D0D318A40095.jpeg.06500b6004773171b423d2a9714c6833.jpeg

In loving memory of our hero

Looks like you're all up for some stories, so I'll get right on that...

As soon as I finish the season of Supernatural I'm currently on. :P

In the meantime, you can oogle and ahgle over this:

My entry for the KF Tower!

Whole thing

Front door

Lounge balcony

Roof (featuring the not-missing-pool, a shrubbery, an access door, a landing pad, and a miniscale GukkoCopter)

I only put windows on the levels that we currently have on our list. If the list doesn't tell what's on that floor, I left it bare.

Can't wait to see the rest of the entries! :D

• Upvote 2

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Looks like you're all up for some stories, so I'll get right on that...

As soon as I finish the season of Supernatural I'm currently on. :P

In the meantime, you can oogle and ahgle over this:

My entry for the KF Tower!

Whole thing

Front door

Lounge balcony

Roof (featuring the not-missing-pool, a shrubbery, an access door, a landing pad, and a miniscale GukkoCopter)

I only put windows on the levels that we currently have on our list. If the list doesn't tell what's on that floor, I left it bare.

Can't wait to see the rest of the entries! :D

That looks so awsome.

Alright, kids. Time for an update.

No, not a chapter update. :( But an update of sorts.

The Wiki is growing quite nicely. We have pages for all the Leedurz and Members, but most of them are still empty of detailed information.

In addition to the individual character pages, some of us have Vehicles. But what awesome gang doesn't have an armada of rockin' transports to roam the city with? :P If you have a cool vehicle you want added, just let me know and I'll put it on there. (Or you can do it yourself if you follow the outline I have set up for the other vehicles. :) ) If you make an LDD model of your vehicle, make sure to get that in, too! (See my renditions of Flamewing and the Marendar)

Also, we're still looking for more visual interpretations of the Kanohi Force Tower. Including mine, I've sen like 3 or 4. Let's see some more. :) 

And I have begun work on the first installment of my short story trilogy. I hope to have it finished and up soon. :)

Okay, that's all from me for now. With any luck, Ghiddy or Pohatu will have a new chapter up, or maybe Dallior will post Petewa's chapter from the Rant Square. Peace out, scouts!

• Upvote 1

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Okay, time for me to stahp being lazy and write something here...

The Masters Of Permanent Stupidity (M.O.P.S.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow and Ghidora stood on the KF tower landing pad, both wearing glasses to pretend to be goverment officials, as Aerixx landed the Gukkocopter and unloaded the two passengers he had crammed into a suitcase: Shockwave, and Durahk. Both were in considerable pain and smelled like pineapple.

"Aerixx, do NOT use my suitcases to transport pineapple smoothies! The stains don't come out!" Ghiddy barked as he snatched the suitcase away from the pineapple enthusiastic. Shadow looked extremely concerned. "Er... Sorry for the trip over, guys. Showers are a few floors down." Shockwave barged past everyone and headed for the showers while Durahk followed, looking in awe at every speck of dust he could see on the walk.

Ghidora couldn't help but notice Aerixx looked a little smug. "What's wrong wih you? pineapple stuck in your windpipe?" Without answering the rather odd question, Aerixx slowly walked down the stairs, chuckling to himself, while Ghidora and Shadow exchanged glances, which eventually led to Ghiddy making disturbing faces, and receiving a punch in the face.

Dallior and Pohatu were very busy playing Mavrah Kart. Pohatu hit the turbo boosters and launched off of the ramp just in time to land across the gorge and knok Dallior into the pit, while also crossing the finish line in 1st place. In a fit of abnormal rage, Dallior roared and chucked the remote at the TV, which stretched like rubber and sent it back at him. Ghidora walked in, rubbing his jaw, just in time to see it occur.

"What the heck was that?" Dallior said, frantically picking up his fez which had been knocked off after he collided with the remote. "Oh, it's a ru-plex TV screen. I had one instaled after a few incidences at Jakura's house involving... Nachos and ceilings... Convinced him to install one for his own TV. Obviously i thought since we're so bouncing-off-the-walls over here it would make sense to bounce off the TV too."

Dallior and Pohatu had forgotten their fierce rivalry and were now trying to understand what the heck Ghidora had just said. He walked out to go get some asprin while Aerixx watched from an evil, shadowy corner, ignoring the fact Ghiddy had waved at him as he passed. "Mwehehe. Laugh, you scoundrels. But when i am done, you will respect Gukko Lord!"

-----

The doorbell rang.

Instantly every Kanohi Force member in the building (yes, even cool, collected Shadow) rushed for the door one way or another, whether in involved breaking through the elevator or bolting down the stairs, shouting "I'LL GET IT!!!" and they all collided in a pile next to the door. Jakura stuck his hand out and opened the doorknob. "yes hello and welcome to the Kanohi Blob."

After a series of lame 80s theme songs, proceeded by Dane shouting "UGLY" unti they trapped him in a trash can, the Kanohi Blob's leedurz pulled themselves out of the mess into the street to encounter seven odd-colored weirdoes in lietards of a hideously clashing colour. Design artists should look away now.

"WE" the group said as one, turning to face each other and striking a stupid pose. "ARE" They made another pose facing away. "MOPS" They finished with a very disturbing stance.

Ghidora was the first to come out of the trance of processing the stupidity and ask the question "What? are you some kind of street gang?" But before his question got answered, Aerixx walked up to them. "Hey guys, thanks for showing up. Look, we're in a rushed schedule, so could you make this quick?"

"What is going on, Aerixx?" Shadow asked. "And how do you know these... 'people'?"

"Oh, it's quite simple." He laughed suspiciously. "I made a deal with these guys to make you respect ME as the leedur of the Kanohi Force! Sorry Ghid-Squid, but i'm tasking charge now. Your puny attempt at leedurship broke my bones on several occasions, and now we've got hospital bills to pay off!"

"Hosptal bills? i don't remember any..." Shadow trailed off, looking towards Ghidora, who began whistling and pointing behind his back to the dumpster. "NO. YOU FACE JUSTICE FROM MOPS. NOW DIE PLEASE." Without warning, the multicoloured fiends activated their power of moppiness and turned into a mergerzurd, which Dane repeatedly yelled "UGLY" at from inside the trashcan.

As Shadow held his head in his hands and all of the regular Kanohi Force memburs piled on top of Aerixx to keep him there, with Shockwave sitting on top of all of them drinking tea, Ghidora tapped him on the shoulder and whispered "I wanna do the thing where i get all big and... The one that could do the... Ugh, what was that stupid brand of horse anime monstrosities called?"

Shadow shuddered, gritted his teeth, and spoke. "My little pony." Instandly Ghidora fizzed with rage and grew into a gigantic titan, a silver-clear dome fitting over his head. "RAAAAAAAGGGEEEEE WITH A SIDE OF JUST DESSEERTTSSS" Below, Durahk licked his lips. "Mm, dessert! What is it? ice cream? chocolate cake? pie? maybe a-" And was promptly followed up by an "UGLY" from Dane.

After a bunch of over-the-top brawling and several large slices (of Just Dessert) the MOPS mergerzurd was now in orbit..

-----------

Aerixx walked up to the tower, and Ghidora was waiting by the door. The Gukkocopter had been chained to the tower, and Ghidora had hidden the key in the last place... To clean. "And don't miss any spots." He handed him a napkin and cleaner and booted him inside.

The end...?

Edited by Ghidora131
  • Upvote 2