The Kanohi Force

Dallior

So Gukky tried to take over? What's next? Am I going to try and invade with my Visorka horde? Is Jakura going to break dance? Will Dane ever stop yelling UGLY and everything? Probably not.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Next chapter written by Petewa. :D Some of you have seen it, I understand, but hey, it's here now. :P

Bronzejet's tale of woe:

Minecraft, "Bronze's World" 8/16/15 9:32:04.7

Bronzejet had logged onto his world, as he normally did, all day, every day. But today was different from the rest, today was Petewa's birthday, and who knew what horrors were in store. He cautiously ASDW'd his character out of his dirt little hobo-hut, and equipped his diamond sword, preparing for whatever Petewa had done to troll him...he cautiously headed towards his mineshaft, and continued his daily survival routines, mining obsidian, iron, bronze...er...gold...enjoying his peaceful world, but then, out of the corner of his eye, he saw something...oh wait, it was just Derpy, the immortal yellow creeper Petewa had put into the world exactly a year and ninety-three seconds previous. He ignored the Derpy little whatchamadilit, and left his mineshaft, but, before he could get to the opening at the top of the mountain, he fell down a hole. Before he died, he fell through water, and down two blocks after that. He looked around, he was in a romantically lit room, in the center of which was a table. candlelit with a potted rose in the center, and two plates, and two chairs, he worriedly stepped up to the chair closest him, and sat down...the moment he did so, a squid spawned into the seat across from him, and bedrock came up to block any hopes he had of escaping, and this wasn't just any squid, this was Dai Kalamar, the lady squid Petewa had promised would be able to marry Bronze. He logged off of the world as quickly as he could and shut down Minecraft out of fear.

Transformers World Two-thousand five, "Xenovoid RPG Topic" 8/16/15 10:52:39.6

Figuring there was no way Dai could make it into the Transformers fansite, let alone the Xenoverse, Bronze sighed of relief, transformed into his spaceship mode, and flew off. Little did he know, he was being followed by an enemy spaceship, whose appearance was that of a blocky squid. Apon realizing he was being chased, Bronzespaceship flew faster than he ever thought he could, until, due to a crash with some space debris, his second wing was damaged, he crashed to the surface of a nearby planet, transforming in order to ease his fall, considering that his first wing formed his right leg, his second wing formed his left, and his third wing formed the shark fin sticking out of his back, he had to try hobbling to the nearest civilization, which he did.

When he finally got to the capital city of Darkmountia, a city whose name was shared with the planet which is was the capital of, he tried to see if he could reason with their deity. Apon learning the fact that she was a nutjob, he was cast out of the city, and abducted by the squid-like ship, UFO style, and taken straight to the dining hall, where Dai was there, waiting for him.

BZ-Metru, "22nd floor dormitory of Bronzejet Kanohi Kakama" 8/16/15 12:34:56.7

Petewa may've been able to incorporate Dai into both Minecraft, and the Xenoverse, but there was absolutely NO WAY he could EVER bring that...that THING into here. NO WAY! Bronzejet soon learnt he was wrong.

After being chased by Dai for three hours straight, he finally logged off, and as soon as he did, a female Ko-Matoran with a Garai stepped out from inside the squid costume, high-fived Petewa, and he gave her a piggy back ride home.

Milky Way Galaxy, Earth, "Home of the Devils" 8/16/15 15:34:09.8

Petewa logged off of his laptop, proud of a day's worth of Birthday trolling, started whistling "Pink Elephants on Parade", and walked downstairs, gave his sister a piggy-back ride to the kitchen, where they ate the Birthday Cheesecake, and opened gifts. All the while Petewa was planning what to do on Dane's birthday the day afterwards.

Milky Way Galaxy, Earth, "Home of the Devils" 8/16/15 23:59:59.9

Dai slowly crept out from under the bed, put her tentacle to Bronze's sleeping face, caressing it, and said only four words, "Rest well, my love," before darting back under the bed.
  • Upvote 2

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Kanohi Force Vacation

By Tahu3.0

June 1 2015:

Since the beginning of the Kanohi Force, T1S had been saving up money, waiting patiently for the day when he would take the Force on a vacation. But that was getting harder these days, because the Force had grown so large, it meant paying for more people. He was thinking it over when Ghidora smashed through the front door of the Tower. "Ghiddy," T1S said, "Stop smashing things. It costs money to replace them."

"But Shadow, hear me out. You don't need to keep saving up money!"

"Why is that? Some nice old millionaire across the street offered to give you his inheritance if you helped him out?"

"I wish... I mean... no... See, I won the lottery!"

Petewa poked his head through the shattered door. "Pardon me, Ghidora, but did you just say that you were rich now?"

“Yea that's what i said”

“Uh uh uh uh”

“Petewa?”

“LET'S SPEND ALL OF THAT CASH IN SPAMMING IMPORTANT CLUBS! !!!! !!!!!”

Shadow stood up and walked over to Ghidora with a large jar in his hands. "No way, Petewa. We're saving it. Ghiddy, put your earnings in the jar."

“No.”

“GHIDORAAAAA! !!!”

“Okay...”

Ghidora put the money in the jar. Then he paused for a second, looked around, and said, "Do our personalities suddenly seem different to you guys?"

Tahu3.0 appeared on the scene and said, “The reason is because I'm writing and for this story I put something on your Pizzas so you're personalities could change a bit here in this chapter. Don't worry, it won't affect other chapters.”

He leaned in and whispered, "I'm also breaking the fourth wall. Yeah, I'm so bad!"

Then of that Ghidora says to T1S

Ghiddy turned to T1S and asked, "Forgetting the part about Tahu being crazier than any of us, why do you want all of my moniez?

“Well, Ghiddy, I've been planning for all of us to take a vacation. I figured we could go somewhere like New York City! I want all of us to go!"

Ghidora slooked shocked. "That's so expensive, though!"

“Well that's why I'm happy that you won the lottery”

Irrie came out of a room and said in a singsong voice, “You think that NYC or the Americas is better than France is the best place in all of the world France is the place of Baguettes France iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssss…..”

With tears in his eyes, T1S said, "That was so beautiful..."

Skipping some few days the Kanohi Force meet in a airport in

June 9 2015

The group that was the Kanohi Force were talking too loud and they were all making a mess in the airport till T1S arrived with someone right next to him. “Stop talking all of you we are here finally on a aaaaaaaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrrrrrpooooooooooooooooooooort! !!!Oh and yea I also bring a new member”

The whole Kanohi Force stared in horror. It was someone with a mask split of Mataus mask with a Inika minifigure body. “Hey Kanohi Force. I'm coming, too! my name is Bonkle and I am definitely not here because the KF has a wiki or they're going on a vacation.”

Kovika said to the others, “I bet he is here for those exact reasons.”

"SHUT UP!!!!" Tahu3.0 yelled to everyone. He went up to a desk gate and read a sign that said “Gukko Airline is departing please come to leave to NYC! !!!!!!”

Everyone piled onto the plane. Aerixx, before getting to the plane, said to Tahu3.0, “This is my job not yours.”

“Well i want to be in the story also.”

“Son of a Makuta.”

*gasp*

“I'm not a Makuta and you like birds.”

With that, Aerixx got onto the plane.

June 10 1:00

The plane was silent and there was no one awake except the waitress who was a skunk the plane smelled. Dragon woke up with his powerful nose and said, “Wut it's stinky in here.”

That awoke Dane and he said “What the Makuta happened here?”

That finally woke everyone in the plane even the plane pilots that were sleeping.

Irrie shouted “It was the waitress she ate my escargot!”

Then Bronzejet said “Get off your butts and get that skunk!”

Then every member of the Kanohi Force jumped and fell into the skunk but that impact created a hole in the side of the plane, and everyone fell to the water below.

June 11 2015

Then of that T1S payed for everything the medical bills the plane and payed everyone 5 dollars and said to Ghidora, “Well I blame you, Ghids."

THE END

• Upvote 5

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

"Do our personalities suddenly seem different to you guys?"

Tahu3.0 appeared on the scene and said, “The reason is because I'm writing and for this story I put something on your Pizzas so you're personalities could change a bit here in this chapter. Don't worry, it won't affect other chapters.”

Huh.

• Upvote 1

It's Kanohi or Nothing!

by Bonkle

Bonkle burst into the conference room, which was full of chatter.

"Helllooooo Kanohi Force!" he shouted.

A few of them mumbled something, but the others just ignored him. The Le-Matoran was trying hard not to laugh as he prepared his next head-turning statement. He needed to keep his concentration.

"I put something in your pizza."

Arzaki and Peemoss spat out their pizza while Ghidora stood up and shouted, "Yay, poison!"

Aerixx raised his hand. "Yes, I hit the pineapple, too," Bonkle said. The Kanohi Force members began to draw their various weapons.

"Hey, it's nothing harmful!" Bonkle shouted.

The tension in the room eased a little.

"It's just a drop of Bonkle Impression Juice."

Dane raised his hand "Question. What the Karz is that?!"

"Well, it's pretty much the same thing as what Tahu used in his last story. You guys just act based on my impressions of you."

Everyone let out a sigh of relief.

"Now," Bonkle said, "let's get down to business."

His shoulders relaxed, and suddenly the room was full of orange-and-yellow guns.

"NERF war!" Bronze shouted.

T1S and Bonkle began passing out the appropriate weapons to everyone. T1S tossed Dallior a Maverick.

"Ah, man, why do I get the small one?"

Another Maverick flew over and clicked into the hardpoint on Dilly's shoulder.

"I can live with this," he shrugged.

Bonkle hefted the massive, full-auto Vulcan onto the table in front of Jakura. With a look of manic delight on his face, he grabbed the machine gun and exclaimed, "Jakman approves!"

T1S was bringing an Alpha Trooper to Ghiddy when he noticed that the Toa of Awesome already had a green dart gun.

"Uh, Ghidora, we're only using NERF guns, not BuzzBee ones." Ghidora stepped within an inch of T1S's face and whispered, "Live a little," before cackling maniacally and running off.

"Leedurz versus Memburz?" Kovika suggested.

"France versus everyone else?" Irrie said.

Soon, the entire Force minus one were on the floor, strangling each other over different matchup possibilities. T1S climbed onto the table and shouldered his new Stampede, which he had somehow already had time to customize with his trademark colors. He fired a few darts into the ceiling and called for silence.

"We'll have three groups of five, seeing as a few of our members are still lost at sea since Tahu's 'vacation'. Each team gets a different dart color. Captains are me, Ghiddy, and Dilly-Dal. We meet at the warehouse in a half hour."

GITD Team                                                       Orange Team                                       Blue Team             

T1S                                                                    Ghidora                                               Dilly-Dal

Dragon                                                               Tahu                                                     Bronze

Arzaki                                                                 Petewa                                                 Aerixx

Kovika                                                                Irrie                                                       PMOS

Bonkle                                                                Dane                                                    Jakura

Half an hour later, everyone was at the warehouse joining teams. Unfortunately, Dane showed up last and got put on Petewa's team. The teams then chose spots among the warehouse's endless pillars and crates to start from. T1S blew his Kahu Bird flute and the game began. Within seconds, Bonkle was showered with darts, most of which were his own color. He sighed and flopped down in a nearby lawn chair.

"I knew it was a bad idea to have a self-depreciating author."

From that point on, things were pretty evenly matched. T1S led his soldiers on strategic charges, while Dallior's group mostly hid among the crates and picked off passerbys. Ghidora's "team" just ran everywhere and screamed. After a while, the remaining players were:

GITD Team                                                       Orange Team                                       Blue Team             

T1S                                                                    Ghidora                                              

Dragon                                                               Tahu                                                     Bronze

Kovika                                                                Irrie                                                       PMOS

Dane                                                     Jakura

It seemed that Ghidora's team of randomness would win. GITD team was wandering an aisle of crates, when suddenly Kovika heard something familiar: a muffled "hon hon". Suddenly, Tahu and Irrie jumped out of a crate and began unloading their Recon rifles. Taken by surprise, Dragon and Kovika went down quickly. T1S was able to get Irrie, but not before the Toa of Earth threw a baguette at him. T1S ran away, but he bumped into the business end of Jakura's Vulcan. Jakura, who was now the leader of Blue team, lowered the weapon.

"We need you on our side, Shadow."

"Design us new weapons, and we can defeat Ghidora!" Peemoss shouted.

Bronze busted open a few crates, which spilled various NERF attachments everywhere. Within minutes, Shadow had put together four super-effective NERF guns, without modifying anything. He grinned as he handed the slack-jawed Bronze a 35-shot Alpha Raider.

"They don't call me the Artisan for nothing."

Shadow Team                                                          Ghiddy Squad                    

T1S                                                                           Ghidora

Bronze                                                                       Tahu

PMOS                                                                         Dane

Jakura

Jakura made sure everyone walked in slo-mo and repeatedly cocked their weapons while he played epic music. They finally encountered Ghiddy's troops in an open part of the warehouse. Those who were left were the most skilled, and so the battle raged for a while without any kills. Eventually though, Bronze, Peemoss, and Tahu wore out and were finished off. Jakura and Shadow stared down Dane, wondering where Ghidora was. As if on cue, he appeared with with the full-auto, double-drum, Rhino. He opened fire and pelted everyone with bullets, including Dane. A few ricochets even hit him! Jakura leveled his machine gun at Dane and hit him with the last required bullet for a kill. Ghiddy's stream of darts came back around and took out Jakura.

"Jakman.... does not approve."

Shadow limped over and took Jakura's Vulcan. He and Ghidora hit each other at the same time, resulting in a tie.

"All that for a tie?" Arzaki grumbled. The others mumbled in agreement as they picked darts off their armor. All heads turned towards Bonkle's lawn chair, which was still spinning as they saw a green foot round the corner. The Kanohi Force looked at each other, grabbed their weapons, and charged after him.

• Upvote 4

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Ghidora's "team" just ran everywhere and screamed.

You'd be surprised how seriously I actually take these kinds of things.

But you were the first one to die.

I blame Bonkle Impression Juice TM. :P

As do I, seeing as whilst I make the impression of someone who would spam under any circumstances, I only get serious (and admittedly, a bit excited) when I feel it is turning to war.

• Upvote 1

*Scribbling on notepad* I see. Anyone have a story suggestion for me?

My birthday's tomorrow.... :P lol

*Furious scribbling* birth.....day..... to...morrow. This could go somewhere.

EDIT: I just wanted to point out how excellent this passage in Tahu's story is.

The group that was the Kanohi Force were talking too loud and they were all making a mess in the airport till T1S arrived with someone right next to him. “Stop talking all of you we are here finally on a aaaaaaaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrrrrrpooooooooooooooooooooort! !!!Oh and yea I also bring a new member”

The whole Kanohi Force stared in horror. It was someone with a mask split of Mataus mask with a Inika minifigure body. “Hey Kanohi Force. I'm coming, too! my name is Bonkle and I am definitely not here because the KF has a wiki or they're going on a vacation.”

It makes me seem like some 5 year old Shadow just found randomly.

Edited by Bonkle