The Kanohi Force

Dallior

It makes me seem like some 5 year old Shadow just found randomly.

So...Dragon...it makes you seem like Dragon.

I'm sorry, Being Sneaked up on by Tahu and Irrie, does not mean I'm a five year old.
Im secretly also a ninjago nija at night and good story bonkle.
  • Upvote 1

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

This one be from Dragon. The scoundrel.

THE WIZARD OF OZ

The Kanohi force was sitting behind a curtain, trying to figure out what play to do for the play.

“I said 5 months, not 5 minutes before the show!” Said Shadow

“Well I’m sorry, but Dane said UGLY to all our suggestions!” yelled Petewa

“Welcome to another day of conspiracies and adventures” said Tahu

“Will he ever not say that?” asked Bonkle.

“No.” Said all the other underlings, along with Ghiddy, and Dallior

“Hon hon hon, why not do a play that takes place in France?”

“How about the Wizard of Oz?” said Dragon

“Why?” asked everyone else

“Because everyone knows the Wizard of Oz.”

“Alright.” Said Pohatu, in his normal batman voice.

“We’re on in 5 seconds” said Tahu

SCENE 1

Dallior was pushed out in a Dorothy costume that Ghiddy happened to have with him, Dallior peeked back behind the Curtain, and asked “Why do I have to do this?”

“Because you’re the only one who would do it!” replied Arzaki

“Can we just skip past the Boring stuff then?”

“Fine.” Arzaki then created a Tornado of Fire, burning down half the Stage in the Process.

SCENE 2

“Hello? Is anyone there?” Asked Dallior

Then Bronze and T1S came out, With their Faces Charred

“No. Nor is The Yellow Brick road.” Responded T1S

SCENE 3

Dallior was walking on the Black Charred road, when he saw Ghiddy Chasing around Arzaki’s Phoenix with a Water gun.

“Ghiddy?”

“No, I’m the Scarecrow, and I’m afraid I haven’t got a brain.”

“We all know that.”

SCENE 4

“Oh look, a tin man!” Said Dallior

“Hello!” Responded Ben, before Ghidora Sprayed him with the water gun, and rusted him.

SCENE 5

Dallior was Carrying Ben through a forest Tahu pulled out of nowhere, when Arzaki Came out in a Lion Pelt, Before a real Lion Came out and ate him, and proceeded to eat the few people left in the crowd.

SCENE 6

Dallior had left IcarusBen to be eaten by the Lion, and escaped to the other side of the stage, and Started banging on the door to the emerald city, and then Bonkle and Dragon came out and Pointed spears at Dallior
“Intruder!” They said

“Oh come on…” Said Dallior

“The Wizard will deal with you!”

“Oh great! I want to see him!”

SCENE 7

Dallior was being dragged to the wizard by the two Le-Matoran, Dragon Leaned over and whispered “Oh, Arzaki was supposed to be the wizard, so we had to Improvise.”

“I-i-i-improvise?” asked Dallior

“Yeah.” Responded Bonkle

They entered another room, and found The Lion in an Arzaki Suit.

“ROOOAAAARRRR” Roared the Lion, before attacking Dallior.

EPILOGUE

Dallior walked over to the exit, holding his right arm that had been clawed off.

“I’m d-done.” Said Dallior, Shivering.

“Wait Dallior! thats a-” Screamed everyone, before the alarm was set off.

“Fire… Exit…” finished Bronze.

• Upvote 4

Shadow's Kanohi Quest

a gift from Bonkle, starring T1S and Irrie.

Shadow woke up an hour earlier than usual. Despite the day's importance, he had something else on his mind. He pulled out a piece of paper that was so folded, torn, and scribbled on that it was a true miracle that it was still intact. On it were 72 shapes, most of which had been crossed out. However, four were still untouched: an orange Mahiki, a gray Rau, a blue Miru, and a white Hau. Shadow was determined to collect these final four Kanohi today. He pulled on his trenchcoat, grabbed his drillstaff, and quietly shuffled down to the garage, not wanting to wake the others who were still asleep after the totally awesome videogame binge last night. He hopped onto the ShadeCycle and pulled out into the streets of BZ-Metru. Weaving his way out of the city, Shadow decided to start in New Onu-Koro. After asking around, he was able to get a general idea of where the first mask might be. However, the mud proved to be too much for the ShadeCycle and Shadow had to leave it with some villagers before continuing on foot. Soon he spotted a small structure: a small shrine, with a seat in front of a pedestal. A figure sat in the chair, obviously watching Shadow. As he arrived, the figure rose from the shadows. It was Irrie!

"Greetings, traveller. You - wait, Shadow?! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask the same of you, Irrie. I'm looking for Kanohi."

Irrie cleared is throat and spoke in the same dramatic voice he had used before. "Well then, you will have to-" he stopped to thumb through a script "you will have to answer my riddle!"

"Can you just give me the mask?"

Irrie's shoulders fell. "Look, the Onu-Matoran don't pay me much for this, and giving the speech is my only source of joy on Saturdays."

"Right. Sorry. Carry on."

"If you wish to earn the Kanohi, you must answer my riddle correctly. Are you ready?"

"Yes."

"What country is Paris in?"

Shadow answered almost instantly. "France."

Irrie threw down the script and walked away.

Shadow slowly walked up to the pedestal and grabbed the gray Noble Rau. He excitedly crossed it off his list and started the walk to New Po-Koro.

He traded with a few villagers there, but he was really interested in getting to New Ga-Koro. Shadow found an abandoned boat at the dock and started the journey. As he sailed, he felt like there was something special happening today. But what could be more important than collecting Kanohi? He pushed the thought from his mind as he approached New Ga-Koro. He put his coat aside and dove into the water. It was clear and beautiful, teeming with life. Shadow could have stayed and admired the life for hours, but he had limited time before he had to resurface. He began to descend towards a roughly Miru-shaped object, but it turned out to just be a rock. Suddenly, he swa something shiny --resurface. Shadow took a deep breath and quickly went back down. Moving swiftly, he reached the something - nothing but a widget.

"It's probably somewhere else," he said to himself.

Shadow started to kick away, but his foot was caught in some seaweed. He turned back to free himself, but he just became more entangled. He was running out of air. His lungs were on fire, his vision was fading to black....

Shadow awoke in a hut. Several Ga-Matoran were watching him with worried eyes.

"You have to watch out for the seaweed," one said.

"Yeah, you're lucky I was out fishing or you'd still be down there," mentioned another.

"Thank you for saving me, but I'm afraid I have to leave." With that, Shadow left the hut and headed for the beach.

He thought back to the close call underwater. "Is this quest even worth it?" he asked aloud.

He started walking back to the boat, defeated, when his foot touched something in the sand. He dropped to his knees and brushed away the sand. It was the blue Miru! Shadow tugged at it, but it wouldn't budge. He whacked it with his drillstaff, and suddenly the ground began to rumble. The Miru rose from the beach, and Shadow realized in horror that it was attached to a Tarakava! It wasn't infected, but you'd be mad too if someone tried to rip off your nose. Shadow barely dodged the first punch but was hit by the second. He keeled over, but quickly recovered and stabbed the beast with his drillstaff. This back-and-forth continued for a while until a Ga-Matoran tossed him a blue Pakari. Shadow was confused at first, but then he realized what he had to do. He jumped onto the Tarakava's back, climbing its spine. All it could do now was try to shake him off, but he clung on. He tore the Miru off and replaced it with the Pakari. Shadow fell from the head and executed a perfect duckroll in the sand. He brushed off his trenchcoat, checked off the Miru, and darted towards New Ta-Koro.

After consulting a few villagers, Shadow headed into the Charred Forest. He managed to not get lost and soon found what he was looking for: a large, hollow tree. He punched a hole in it and claimed his prize: the orange Noble Mahiki. Shadow turned away, but then did a double-take. There was a carving of a Krana on the tree. He instantly became alert and suddenly was facing three Levahk. Now he was tired and angry. He caught the first Levahk's head as it lunged and ripped the Krana right out. Before the first one even collapsed, he was on the other two. He stabbed his drillstaff through the top of the next, pulling the Krana out with it. Shadow quickly executed some karate moves and stunned the third.

His casual defeat of the Bohrok shocked the Ta-Matoran, who hailed him as a hero as he took the lift to New Ko-Koro. Shadow was extremely weak. He wasn't sure if he could take another battle, and was thankful to see all he had to do to get the Hau was to complete a simple puzzle. After correctly matching carvings of the Turaga's masks with their staffs, he was granted the Hau. Shadow crossed the final Kanohi off his list and let it blow away in the Ko-Koro wind.

A few hours later, as the sun was setting, Shadow arrived back at the Kanohi Force tower, weary and tattered. Shadow opened the front door and was greeted by the entire force.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHADOW!"

The Av-Matoran finally remembered what today was. He smiled, and joined his friends.

• Upvote 4

Besides the orange Mahiki, how did you know I've been trying to get my hands on those masks?? :P

Loved the whole thing! Nice work, Bonkle! :D

Although I wasn't aware that there was a Charred Forest on BZ-Nui...  :blink:  Don't tell me Tahu3.0, Arzaki, Jakura, and Dallior got into a fight out there.   :P Because that would explain everything.

Somebody write that story, please. :D

Edited by T1Shadow: The Artisan
  • Upvote 1

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Don't tell me Tahu3.0, Arzaki, Jakura, and Dallior got into a fight out there.   :P Because that would explain everything.

Actually, I hear it was a test run of the Bronze Armor, and the main reason V4 is still incomplete.

Can it be both? :P Those guys get into a fight, and you send in Bronze to test out his new armor and it just gets worse.

Make it canon!!

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

Besides the orange Mahiki, how did you know I've been trying to get my hands on those masks?? :P

Loved the whole thing! Nice work, Bonkle! :D

Although I wasn't aware that there was a Charred Forest on BZ-Nui...  :blink:  Don't tell me Tahu3.0, Arzaki, Jakura, and Dallior got into a fight out there.   :P Because that would explain everything.

Somebody write that story, please. :D

Glad you liked it! As for the masks, I just picked two random Noble masks and two random Great masks and then decided to give as wide a spread of elements as possible.

Don't tell me Tahu3.0, Arzaki, Jakura, and Dallior got into a fight out there.   :P Because that would explain everything.

Actually, I hear it was a test run of the Bronze Armor, and the main reason V4 is still incomplete.

Can it be both? :P Those guys get into a fight, and you send in Bronze to test out his new armor and it just gets worse.

Make it canon!!

Indeed, it could be both.

Someone should write that.

A Very Fun Day Out

By Ghidora131

It was a day. (boo hiss)

Ghidora chuckled around a corner at Shadow's expression. He was trying to figure out how to have a Kanohi Force meeting away from the tower, and couldn't find anywhere without trillions of pineapples or lots of explosives for people to get distracted by. Naturally, when Ghidora came up with the option to go camping for a day, he was overjoyed.

He was, however, not overjoyed to see their method of transportation when he left the building. Ghidora had pulled from his pocket a van, filled with all sorts of Mad Libs, Gukko birds, and a cardboard license plate. This is where we catch  back up to Shadow's expression. Mouth-open, bug-eyed, and stammering wildly. "You love it, i see? HEY KANOHI FORCE LOSERS!!! WE'RE GOING CAMPING!!!"

"...I regret getting up today." Shadow murmured as the rest of the KF rushed past him and crammed in the van.

It took them 5 hours and 3 cop chases to get there, followed by Ghidora pulling out a barrel machine gun and shooting barrels everywhere. After they spent a few minutes crying because there was no portable pillow land, they set up camp, each member with a unique and insane tent. Arzaki burnt his to nothing. Jakura, trying to be the sensible one, got his old one from his family attic, but it was full of moth holes. Aerixx's was Spongebob's pineapple, which he proceeded to chew up. Irrie's was a Baguette, which he had eaten before they arrived. What did you expect?

Dane's was a bomb shelter, but it blew up. Petewa's was made of spam, but rotted instantly. Tahu3.0's was an inflatable Makuhero city, but it burst. Kovika tried to make his visorak into one, but they fell on him. Bonkle made his from LEGO, but it proved weak and collapsed. Geha tried desperately to construct his, but it fell into an interdimensional hole. Dragon made his out of fire. It... Didn't work. After putting Dragon in a cast, IcarusBen made his out of the RNG, which selected it based on his username: Swampfire wearing Palutena's dress. The force immediately tarp-strapped it down and threw it in the back of the van.

Dallior used a giant fez. Pohatu whipped up a whipped cream one, but it was immediately eaten by Irrie and Aerixx. Bronzejet finally made a tent out of the latrine, which Arzaki easily convinced him that was a terrible idea. Ghidora was left asking what a tent was, and Shadow... He was superbly stressed out by all of this nonsense. But it was finally night time, and the rest of the force could go freeze in it.

After Jakura and Arzaki fought over who would light the fire while Shadow actually lit it, they all gathered around to tell a creepy ghost story. "One day," Petewa started. "I-"

"UGLY!!!" Dane immediately shrieked out and began running around like a maniac until Ghiddy tripped him. Afterwards, Jakura told of the dreaded day Ghidora and him went christmas shopping, which made everyone really frightened (especially the dancing santa). Finally, Ghidora pulled a guitar out of his pocket. "I have no clue how to play this thing, but i can sing. And Shaaaaaadoooowwwww....." He leaned uncomfortably closed to the prementioned Shadow. "It's your birthday, so imma sigh a camping song." He strummed a wrong note and began.

"Leeeeeet's gather 'round the campfire-"

"UGLY!!!" Dane began shouting and running around again, while Arzaki got startled and burped on Jakura. "Jeez, why did you do that?!"

"I blame you, pikachu!"

"Oh, did you really?"

"Have at thee!"

And the two leapt up from their positions to begin slashing wildly and spitting fire everywhere. Tahu3.0 joined in on the situation, activating his heat cannon at random, while Dallior jumped up and began firing his molten stud launcher at everything as well. The van got torn to shreds, letting the dressed Swampfire run rampant, and Dragon began hobbling around setting trees on fire. "Okay, wait for me!" Bronzejet said as he activated the Bronze armour V3. Soonthe entire forest was a haven of madness and fire, as the rest of the Kanohi Force began running around and screaming.

Ghidora, who had figured out how to play the guitar somehow, was keeping quietly content while Shadow sat rubbing his head as if his arteries were about to burst. "You know Shadow, you have to put up with a ton just to be alive. And how long have you made it? over 20 years?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Shadow stressed. "At least people like you are here to keep things..." A flaming tree crashed down behind them. "...Under control. Never mind, it's just you."

"C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G-Song." Ghidora finished on a dime. he then gave the dime to Shadow. "Happy birthday, mate."

• Upvote 4

As a former Boy Scout, I imagine I would have been just fine with my tent, until those guys torched the whole forest. :P

As a current Boy Scout, I see myself to realistically either be in a similar boat, or that one guy who forgot a tent entirely.

As a Current Boy scout, I second this statement.

Hey look, the KF force has Boi Scouts.

It came to me... And now we have a third (fourth?) meme featuring a KF member.

When something is unpleasant, Dane arrives with briefcase and tie, speaking words of wisdom: "UGLY!"

danememe.jpg

And we can never thank him enough for it. :)

(But in response, Dane decreed that the meme was UGLY, so Shadow cried in a corner)

• Upvote 3

sotpbanner.png

NickonAquaMagna~

When something is unpleasant, Dane arrives with briefcase and tie, speaking words of wisdom: "UGLY!"

danememe.jpg

And we can never thank him enough for it. :)

(But in response, Dane decreed that the meme was UGLY, so Shadow cried in a corner)

Don't worry, he actually calls everything ugly.

danememe.jpg

And we can never thank him for it. :)

Edited.

Thank you Ghiddy, you definitely fixed it.

We must make it popular.

• Upvote 3

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

danememe.jpg

And we can never thank him for it. :)

Edited.

Thank you Ghiddy, you definitely fixed it.

We must make it popular.

We can start by making it smaller.